All Comments on 'Quickie: Curious Cat'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Odd, different, but good.

Could be the characters for the start of something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Different but really

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good one for Quickie. Excellent writing. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a blast! So original, all the frustration, angst and emotional turmoil resolved.

Wash2015Wash2015over 1 year ago

I liked it a lot, a fun story. I understand about quick stories but this seems perfect for follow up chapters.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 1 year ago

The beginning started kind of tame but you ramped it up at the end. Good one. Thanks.

beanburner69beanburner69over 1 year ago

not only loved it but would like to see a part 2

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Nice quickie. Fun read. Thank you.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowover 1 year ago

that was a fun ride!

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedover 1 year ago

Speaking for myself, I like the longer drawn own teasing type of story. A "quickie" is a good change of pace, 2 maybe 3 pages, also. I liked this one very much.

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonover 1 year ago

I have to say that even for a quickie, you still developed the characters very well. Nice story!

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 1 year ago

You say this is a "quickie," and to you...it just might be. But for me...I call it...PERFECT!! I am by NO MEANS an expert on your writing, but I plan to remedy that presently!! And don't beat yourself up with self criticism, this story was short enough to NOT need to take 2-3 breaks from reading to its conclusion. But long enough to include all the: who, what, when, where, why and how. And in OUR genre of literature, that's saying a hell of a lot!! Please keep writing in your wonderful way! Plan to hear from me more in the future! Here's to no writer's block for you!!! 5 stars!!!

GwillisGwillisover 1 year ago

Great story! I really liked how you were able to establish the characters and relationship dynamic in such a vivid way despite only having two pages. That poor cat likely has no idea what trouble she has brought on her silly owners!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I liked this story and gave it a 5/5 vote. But I read it several days ago and for some reason I can’t find a comment from myself. That's extremely unusual because if I gave it a high score, I would have listed the things that I liked. I don't feel like writing out everything that I previously thought that I recorded, so I'll just mention that I loved the cat and leave it at that.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
When window of taboo opens

Crawl thru it.

Very well written in mechanics and content.

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

Reminded me of so many sex videos where the girl is either stuck under a bed, or stuck in a window, or elsewhere & can do nothing but accept somebody's dick in her...

The part that is SO true is how chicks always call a guy a 'perv' just because nature is making him do what guys can't avoid.

But ya can't call a chick a perv even if she has a penis shaped dildo she likes to plunge in herself while fantasizing being fucked by a boy. Hypocrites!

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

BTW...I personally prefer stories that don't go into unnecessary lurid details and then take a lame assed story and turn it into a 5 chapter novel. This was just right, length wise in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous