All Comments on 'Quickie: Her Sister'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot hot hot. You should have another chapter where Susy realizes she is jealous, tries hard to get back in their good graces, and is told that is only possible if she performs cleanup duty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He moved from a frigid, jealous older sister, to the slut that intentionally fucked up all her relationships with men? Either way you slice it, this guy is doomed with either one of them. She misspoke the real truth at the end, then covered for it. "Remember, I've stolen lots and lots of guys out from under her... taking her ex-husband will just be another card on the deck." All you need to really know about the personality he's apparently falling for and how he's ultimately going to suffer for it.

jaslizjaslizover 2 years agoAuthor

Forgot to thank des67 for edits. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Give this sexy young Tyson a hairy chest and abs -- he is a very sexy man!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 2 years ago
great story

please continue

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 2 years ago

Run forest run, april is twice as bad as suzy, you better take off for the hills

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 2 years ago

WOW! That was hot! And the way April described the way Susy thinking guys are cards, then more power to April and Tysen being together! Great story and for des67 for editing it! I will give it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

both sisters are trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very exciting story. I loved it. Very will written!

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

This one was exquisitely written . As usual . And as far as the sisters go . With April it was definitely a mutually beneficial encounter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife's younger sister & I have often flirted with each other over the years but never had the chance to get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You could have written the final chapter. Come on, it's going to be a hot finish. The sisters have it out, Suzy admits she married out of spite, not with love, so April drops the bomb, telling her she is PG, with the ex's baby, and they are getting married. That should do it. Keep writing. Watch your editing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is an unfinished story indeed. It deserves a 5 so far. Please keep it going. Maybe the sisters get into a hot contest with each other over who can please him the most, or even wind up in a 3 some. Thank you.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great story but with no kids I would say that there would not be a chance in hell she could get one dime of Alimony, usually if no kids and less than 10 year of marriage you only get half of the marital assets and that is it. I agree with the comments this needs another chapter. Well done 5++ stars

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Great story, very sexy. Loved that little bit at the end too, it was very amusing.

5-stars.

Tdiggity76Tdiggity76over 1 year ago

Great story. Is chapter 2 in the works? It should be!

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

A story about a walking dildo, who is used by the sisters to play their mind games.

Uninspiring.

bluesbobluesboover 1 year ago

Great story -- please give us another chapter!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 1 month ago

That is one hell of a sibling rivalry. I'd be scared of April. Despite the hot sex, maybe it's wise to walk away from the sisters. ~~JB Edwards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.