Quickie: Her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep, that was by Susy's design and, if I'm being honest, mine... I didn't trust myself around you and that was even when I didn't think you cared... just think how distant I would have been if I had known you wanted all this then? Did she know you had a thing for me?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, big time... I would talk about you and ask her about you. That's the big reason she tried so hard to keep you away from me, I'm sure of it. So... you were attracted to me?" she asked.

"Was and am... always have been, April. It just went differently... Susy wasn't her real self when we were dating, all that changed when we were married, her true self came out and fast. I know now, the act, the sex, the blowjobs were just to keep me interested in her and away from you. I don't think she even loved me."

"Afraid so. You became her way to get one over on me instead of a real love or husband. I'm sorry she dragged you through that and with mediocre blowjobs to boot," she said, grinning.

"Kind of didn't know they were mediocre until today," I smiled back. "I was just glad to get one, especially after marriage."

"That's just sad... what a waste of a good cock. She should be ashamed," April said. "I'll have to make it up to you, Tysen, starting now," she said reaching for my limp penis.

A jolt of pleasure shot through me as she lifted my soft cock. She moved closer, positioning her head over my lap and with no hesitation or waiting, just sucked my flaccid cock right into her mouth, causing my mouth to drop open and my head to fall back in ecstasy. My cock plumped up surprisingly fast, especially after the massive load not fifteen minutes earlier. Before I knew it, I was fully hard and just sat back and let her treat me to another mind-blowing blowjob.

While she worked, I caressed her back, since she was lying next to me, brushing her hair with my fingers and letting my fingers run down her sexy back to her incredible ass, dimples next to the spine and everything. The perfect woman I had missed out on until now. I worked my fingers down her crack and she opened her legs, giving me more access as she sucked my cock deep in her mouth again. The sensations rushing through my body were surreal.

I found her little puckered asshole, running my finger over it to her wet pussy, gently caressing her flushed lips and clit hood, before spreading her fully open and penetrating her. She hadn't been able to get all of my semen from inside with the towel so she was very wet. I didn't want to move to get better access, because I was enjoying this new incredible blowjob I was receiving too much. So, I just managed to finger her while she sucked, never thinking about what happened next was in the realm of possibilities.

She suddenly moved away from my hand, keeping her mouth on my cock and threw her left leg over my body, placing her pussy right in my face. I knew it was called the 69 position but I had never tried it, especially not with Susy. I was taken aback for a second, staring at this beautiful flushed and open sex before me, but soon got the hint when she wiggled her ass and pressed it toward my face.

I opened my mouth and sucked hard on her entire sex, before shoving my tongue into her hot tunnel, my nose against her puckered asshole. I put my hands on her cheeks, spreading her wider and just started munching on her like a new person, not knowing if I'd ever get to do this again. I teased and flicked her clit, until I heard her moaning on my cock as she tried to keep sucking it.

Letting go of her ass, I moved my arms up her back and around to her breasts, playing with them as I ate her and enjoyed my cock getting sucked and licked. My entire world had just improved exponentially. Things I had only dreamed of doing, I was doing and with the hottest women I had ever known. I suddenly didn't give a fuck what Susy would think, not in the least.

She suddenly stopped sucking and took me out of her mouth, I thought she was just taking a break, but then she said, "Put a finger in my bum."

Spit got caught in my throat as I was shocked at the request, but didn't clarify, I just obeyed, taking one hand off her right breast and running my finger down her crack until I found her tight anus. It was wet and seemed to pulse as I pressed on it, never having done this before. Suddenly, the tip of my finger slipped in and she cooed at the sensation and went back to sucking my cock. I pressed more of my finger into her hot ass with little resistance and went back to eating her pussy, keeping my finger buried up to the second knuckle. I had never felt anything like it before. Her ass was much different than a pussy.

Before long, I was moving my finger in and out of her ass, feeling her tight ring grab onto it as I pulled it out and pressed it in over and over. It was strange but the friction eased, almost like she got bigger or used to my finger. That's when she spoke again.

"Add another one!"

Holy shit, this is fucking crazy, I said in my head but just like before, I obeyed. Using the finger next to the one already in her butt, I managed to add it, slipping in both with relative ease considering what I was doing. She moaned big time and pushed back on my fingers until they were completely buried in her tight, hot ass. I think I was shaking from the excitement of the experience.

Her moans increased as I fingered her tight hole with two fingers, out and in over and over. I went back to sucking her clit and eating her pussy until she started to cum on my face. That's when her ass really started grabbing my fingers. I couldn't believe how tight it became, like a vise, clamping over and over onto my digits as she was overcome with her orgasm. Her pussy let down on my face with a hot gush of secretions and she just kept cumming, forced to stop sucking me from the pleasure.

She moaned, and started to tremble, her legs shaking the most until she collapsed in a puddle of quivering flesh on top of me. I stopped what I was doing, even pulling my fingers out of her ass and just laid there with her quivering on top of me, accompanied by small jolts every so often. It was the hottest fucking thing I'd ever experienced.

**

My mind was going a mile a minute... what had just happened? 69! Fingers in the ass! Gushing pussy! Was this for real or did I die in a car accident on the way to her house and I was in heaven? I almost pinched myself as April trembled, breathing heavily on top of me. I was beyond floored and didn't speak or move until she did.

"Damn, Tysen... I underestimated you, but, man in a good way. I haven't cum like that for... well... ever," she finally said, rolling off of me.

"Glad I could help?" I asked, not knowing how to respond.

"Oh, if you call that help, then I can't wait for when you're trying to pleasure me," she said, smiling before coming to lay next to me, face to face.

"That was fun... was that your first time?" she asked.

"First time for what, because that was like three first times," I said.

"Really? For what?"

"Well, 69 for starters... no way Susy would ever do that," I said.

"Oh, I'm sure. And?

"Well, the finger, fingers... in your ass... that was... crazy," I said.

"Crazy? Didn't feel crazy to me... I loved it."

"You sure seemed to."

"And you didn't?"

"Oh no... I did... like a lot... it was just... well the first time."

"So, the newness freaked you out a bit or what?"

"Yeah, I guess... I just never imaged doing, well, anything like we just did and then you... your pus... well you like gushed on my face," I said not knowing how to explain it.

"Yeah, that's a good thing... then you know you did exceptionally well," she said, giggling. "What, you never got Susy to squirt?

"Oh, not even... I don't think she ever came for real, now that I just experienced what you did."

"Well, that was a special circumstance. As I said, I've never cum like that before either. And look at you, you're the one that made it happen, Tysen!" she said, leaning over and kissing me. "If Susy never came that's on her, you obviously weren't the problem not with those skills and that dick," she said, looking down at my raging hardon, still wet from her mouth.

She kissed me again, lifting her right leg over me this time and sat down, facing me and pinning my cock between my stomach and her pussy. She started grinding on it, rubbing her lips and clit up and down the shaft for a few seconds before rising on her knees and feeding my cock by hand into her sopping wet sex.

We moaned simultaneously, as she looked down at me with everything I had to give her, buried deep.

"Mmm, yes! Great cock... what an idiot my sister is," she said, grinding down on my member with her entire body, rocking side to side and back and forth with it as deep as possible.

The visual was stunning, her spectacular face, in the attitude of pleasure, her perfect breasts staring right at me and wobbling only slightly as she rocked back and forth on my cock. I had never seen anything like it before. She was bending me where she wanted me and I was engulfed in ecstasy both visually and physically.

Then she began to rise and fall and everything multiplied by two. Her breast rolling in circles as she rode me, caused my hands to instinctually reach out for them, cupping them each and basking in the sensation of her hardening nipples on my palms as I fondled the best set of tits I'd ever seen let alone touched.

"Oh, Tysen, you feel so good... so full... I love it," she said driving her body down on my cock over and over.

It was a good thing I had cum earlier because there would have been no way I would have lasted a minute with her on top like this. Even now I was struggling to not let my pleasure peak again. My cock was humming and the stimulation was growing steadily, there was no stopping that, not with everything I was doing to her boobs and she was doing to my cock.

She had wadded up the bed sheets in her hands, using them for leverage as she drove down hard onto my cock, moaning and fucking me like I'd never been fucked before. I could feel myself getting larger, my cock was maxing out in length and girth with the blood flooding into it and my pleasure increasing. She looked down at me, getting my attention, after probably fifteen minutes.

While still pounding down on me she struggled to say, "Fingers... bum...".

Taking my right hand off her breast, I slid it down her back until I found her puckered anus again. Using my two middle fingers this time, I wiggled them around her tight hole before trying to ease them into her ass. She slowed her motions making it easier, and I felt her tight ring open around my two fingers and eased them into her. She moaned, looking down at me with a pleasurable smile on her face. She really liked her ass fingered. Easing deeper, I was able to curl my finger toward her spine and she started moving up and down on my cock again.

I could feel my cock enter and exit her pussy with my fingers. It was crazy hot and my arousal shot up with the excitement of what we were doing again. I kind of just moved my fingers around, more than out and in, as she drove down on my cock with renewed effort. I could tell she was getting close to another orgasm, the way she was moaning, the look on her face, her breathing, all pointed to an imminent climax only after a couple of minutes of putting my fingers in her ass.

"Cum... with... me," she said between gasps.

It wasn't difficult to do, I was just fighting the pleasure not to cum, so with her encouragement and her so close, I let the pleasure take over, giving myself to it until I felt her ass and pussy start convulsing on my fingers and cock. A second later, my muscles gave out, trying to hold the pleasure as long as I could before the spontaneous contractions took over and my cock ejaculated my load into her spasm-clenching pussy. We came and came together, moaning and crying out in ecstasy, shaking and shuddering until she collapsed on top of me in a sweaty pile of boobs and hair, both of us panting for air.

**

We laid there for several minutes, me holding her on top of me while we caught our breath and recovered. My cock softened and my load oozed out of her pussy all over my penis and balls, running to the bed. Neither of us cared or bothered to try and reach the towel. We had both climaxed at least twice by then and were exhausted, just content to lay together, her breasts mashed against my body and her head on my chest. It was perfect.

I didn't know what time it was, really didn't care. My phone was on the floor still in the pocket of my pants. That was about the time it chimed, indicating I had a text message. I ignored it, holding April and basking in the endorphins released from such an amazing climax. Then her phone chimed on the nightstand. We both had the same thought.

"Susy?" we asked in unison.

"Probably... she's probably wondering if you dropped off the stuff okay and since you haven't answered, she texted me," April said.

"Just ignore it," I responded.

We did, and then the phone on the nightstand started ringing, April lifted her head off my chest and looked at the phone.

"It is her, I can see her face and name on the display. She'll just keep calling if I don't answer it or call back."

"What are you going to say?" I asked.

"That you came by, dropped off the stuff and left and I have no idea why you haven't texted her back, 'cause I'm sure she'll ask."

"Does she know how you still feel about me?" I asked. "Could she be clued into what we are doing?"

"Well, maybe... she might have mentioned you were coming over to her house to help out a bit and get some stuff while she was on Facetime with me a few days ago. That's when I saw her boxing up some old crap from when we were in high school, she was showing me over video and I told her I wanted it and suggested maybe you could bring it to me since you were going to be over there anyway."

"Oh... I see... so it's a good possibility, since I didn't text right back and you didn't text right back and still haven't answered her call that she knows something's up."

April smiled down at me... "Yeah, knowing my sister her mind went exactly to what we are doing."

"Fuck."

"Exactly. Or more specifically fucking," she said, giggling. "Who cares! Fuck her... she doesn't get to have an opinion or it shouldn't matter after what she did, dragging you on in a loveless, sexless five-year marriage! I'm not going to feel guilty and you shouldn't either. Fuck no!"

"Wow, okay... you're right," I said trying to calm her down.

She looked perturbed, but then softened, lowered her head and kissed me on the lips, before rolling off of me. She grabbed the used towel and used it again to clean herself before tossing it on my limp penis. I was cleaning myself up when I heard the message Susy had left on April's phone a few seconds ago.

"Hey, it's me... just calling to check up on if Tysen stopped by after leaving my house. He said he was going right over... so... well he's not texting back and either are you. Hope everything's okay... call me."

"She totally knows," April said.

"Or suspects," I added.

I tossed the damp towel onto the floor and moved to sit next to her as she looked at her phone. The text basically said the same as the message. Just then my phone chimed again and I stood up and went and retrieved it out of my pants. I started reading it out loud as I walked back to the bed.

"Hey, how'd the drop off at April's go. Find her house okay?" was the first text I read. I continued with the fresh one.

"Hope you're okay, you're probably driving home from April's. Text me when you get home."

"So... what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I've got a great idea. Let's take a naked selfie together and send it to her... then everything's out in the open," April said, giggling.

"You can't be serious?"

"Maybe... why not... she's going to find out one way or the other. We don't care, remember?" she asked me.

"Well, yes and no... I don't want to be a dick and hurt her feelings," I said.

"What! Oh my hell, you are way too nice of a guy. Even now... after five fucking years of your life wasted on her, trying to make it work, hating every second of it and getting treated like shit and you still don't want to hurt her feelings! Honestly, Tysen... I don't know why you continue to even see the bitch, why you help her at all... she's just fucking using you... you know that, right?"

April had quite the sailor dialect when she got mad, that was apparent. But she was also correct and I was also an idiot and glutton for punishment. I owed Susy nothing... just too nice of a guy.

"I know... you're right... I just... I don't know why I do it, why I still see her and help her."

"Well, who the fuck knows, but what I do know is that if we do take a picture together like this and send it to her, you won't have to see her ever again or do her bidding."

"But what about you and you're relationship?" I asked.

"She'll get over it. Remember, I've stolen lots and lots of guys out from under her... taking her ex-husband will just be another card on the deck."

"Wow, so that's what I am?" I asked.

"No... oh no... that's not what I meant," she panicked. "Not to me... not even, not ever. Just for her is what I'm saying," she said, grabbing my cheeks and kissing me and kissing me.

"Okay, I'm... just messing... with you," I said, having to speak between kisses.

"So, what do you say? Picture?" April said, turning her phone on selfie mode and holding it out as far as she could to show her tits and my naked chest on the viewscreen.

She clicked the screen and took the picture. There was no mistaking what it was and what we had just done. Our hair was messed up, we were both naked from the waist up in the photo. Susy would have no problem knowing exactly what we were doing.

April opened the text screen and got ready to attach the picture, holding her finger over the screen to send. She turned to me, "Well?"

I didn't know if I could go through with it. I genuinely loved Susy at one point. I knew we were divorced now, but what would this do to her? I wasn't this kind of cruel person or vindictive, was I? April was right, though, Susy was going to find out, it was inevitable. She never loved me in the first place and now she's still using me and what do I get out of it? Same thing I got out of a five-year loveless marriage... Alimony!

"Send it."

April's finger pressed the screen...

12