All Comments on 'Quickie: The Van Ride'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Such a simple moment

Excellent story! Simple - Believable.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Ditto

Same as "Schup" said

leevineleevineover 13 years ago
Rockin'

You are rockin' it with the Quickie stories. They've all been great. I know you prefer to write incest stories but is there any chance you might write a few that don't fall into that category? How about one or two that fall into the mature, exhibitionist/voyeur, or group sex categories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please continue

you have to continue this story, I'd really like to know what happens in their hotel room.

cfwaterheadcfwaterheadover 13 years ago
Oh, yes

Yes. Yes. You must continue this one. What happens next?

rock6752rock6752over 13 years ago
Please continue

here are so many opportunities for continuded stories here: a large family reunion at a Carribean resort, Angela admitting that she would love to be on the bottom, Kim telling her mom that could happen, other cousins, aunts uncles and on and on.

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Holy shit this was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn

Damn that was hot as fuck... Very good story I'm now inflicted with a very strong hard on..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

Very well done, especially the end, nice twist with the young girls comment. Thanks this was an enjoyable read.

Please keep up the fine work. Len

WanderingMistWanderingMistover 11 years ago
Amazing!!!!

It was a great story, love the whole thing!!!!!! The twist at the end was very well done. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quickie

My cousin had to sit on my lap in the back of the wagon after a beach visit.I was 18,she 20,she was quite large,as we bumped over the road,my cock got hard,i knew she could feel it.She leaned forward,shit,i was embarrassed now,she moved back,moving around on my cock,i released it from my swimmers,straight up against my stomach,she leaned forward again,i pushed my cock forward and as she sat back my cock entered her wet pussy,she kept moving on it,my cock was soaked,she lifted up,my cock came out,my cumm blowing into the towel and between her bottom,still hard,rocking back and forward.We both adjusted ourselves and got out of the car wrapped in our towels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hell I say add to it. It's a great read the twists and turns the story takes are very well thought out. It could become a real good short story great job keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whats with this writer

it seems this guy can't be bothered to start or finish a story properly. it would have been better if he never posted anything at all instead a bunch of partial stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thrilling

Loved this story and others like this, reminds me of the one with the title something like "takes a ride with mum".

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
A group of good short stories.

Some were a little different, all were entertaining. And that's why I read, to be entertained. Good show, Agnol.

gara5289gara5289almost 9 years ago

Great build up, great scene and a hilarious end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"Maybe tomorrow night," Kim said quickly before the doors slid closed, laughing at the look of pleasant surprise on her mother's face.

Fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot.

My favorite story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done!

Your writing is excellent, and the flow of the story is very good for a story with Quickie in the title. I did punch a 5-star rating, because so many other writers of this type of story have so many spelling and grammar errors, and such one-dimensional dialog, that they're simply difficult to read.

My personal preference would have been a sister, but using imagination was easy enough with this one.

Thanks a bunch for a quality quickie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story but...

Great story but ruined by the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sheer perfection.pacing, descriptions, and humor were all great.

Tc

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

Improbable but a fun read. I guess most erotica IS improbable.

Fucking in a van next to another couple who are sexually engaged would be arousing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You've crafted well with the short form, not an easy thing to do.

Not incendiary, but simmering to light broil.

Please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
1634 Followers
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Quickie Series Info