Quickie with a Hottie

Story Info
Nine minutes in heaven.
1.1k words
4.2
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This really happened

In the fall of 2019, my partner (Gary) and I were attending a semi-organized queer event at a popular vacation destination. We enjoy this particular event because we tend to connect with friends from other parts of the country, some of whom we've only known online, sometimes for many years.

Such was the case with Bob. After a decade of online flirting, it was nice to finally meet him in the flesh. He was there with his husband Dan and another couple. We ran into them on the first afternoon there. Since Bob was recovering from a near-fatal health crisis earlier in the year, his energy level wasn't quite up to everyone else's. Since we were staying at different hotels, we traded contact information and agreed to meet up later.

All through this, Dan was staring at me, and I was staring right back. He was definitely one of my types: mid 40s, slightly below-average height, normal weight, full salt-and-pepper beard, hair poking out of the neck of his t-shirt, hints of non-generic tattoos. He also had a quick smile and a slightly offbeat personality.

It was a very hot day, so Gary and I took a break and went back to our hotel room about an hour later. With the air conditioning cranked up, we were sprawled on our bed in only underwear. It wasn't long until Dan sent me a text message with a pic of him naked, holding a margarita to cover his dick. His body was just as hairy and inked as had been hinted at. I replied with appreciation.

The next pic was of him on the beach, completely naked, showing his thick bush and nice pierced cock. It was followed closely by one of him doing some handyman work at what turned out to be a nudist resort. Bent over, hairy buns, cock dangling loosely while he smoothed some concrete. I told him how grateful I was for the pictures and hoped all four of us could get together sometime over the weekend for some frisky times.

Several hours later, Gary and I went and had dinner. We were both beat from the hot weather and decided to call it a night early. We were headed back to our hotel room when I remembered that I'd left a few things in the trunk of my car, so Gary went on back to the room and I undertook the considerable detour to the parking lot.

Within moments, someone ran up next to me and tucked his arm into mine. It was Dan. We gave each other a quick kiss of greeting.

"You're so fucking sexy," he said, much to my surprise.

"No, YOU'RE the fucking sexy one!" I replied.

"Where you off to?" he asked.

"Gotta get a few things out of my car," I replied. "What about you?"

"Bob left something in our hotel room, and I've got to go get it." His hotel was right next to the parking area as opposed to the half-mile or so between my hotel and the parking lot.

"I want to suck your cock," he said, suddenly.

"I was thinking the same thing," I replied. "To bad I have a coupe, we could do it in the back seat of my car!" I half-joked.

"Come to my room," he said suddenly. "We'll have to make it quick."

We got to the lobby of his hotel and got into the elevator. Fortunately, we were alone, since we were making out and tearing at each others' clothes just like an illicit couple in a bad movie. I could feel my cock getting stiff.

We got to the room and were naked within seconds. Dan climbed on the bed with his head hanging off the foot of it. I took the hint and shoved my dick in his open mouth. I leaned over to take his beautiful hairy pierced dick into mine.

"I can take the ring out if you want," he offered.

"I'm used to it," I replied and went right ahead.

This was no time for a leisurely, teasing blow job; this was slam-bam-thank-you-man action. Not surprisingly, Dan was an adept cocksucker, clearly experienced. I'm generally not a fan of sixty-nine, but when I caught a sniff of Dan's very sweaty, hairy balls, I became a convert, at least this time.

After only three minutes or so, I was getting a cramp in my side. We took a break from sixty-nine. Dan flipped around so we were face to face, and we made out like two teenagers. I desperately needed to get his cock back in my mouth, so I moved down and got back to work. This time, I was rewarded with the intensely masculine scent of his thick mound of pubic hair. Dan was moaning and I was in heaven.

Almost without thinking, I pushed his legs over his shoulders, exposing his hairy taint and tight, puckered asshole, also ringed with hair. I bent over to start rimming him, but he told me to stop. "I haven't cleaned myself out!"

"That's okay," I replied, "I'm not going inside, or at least not very deep."

Dan's moans intensified as my tongue ran over the soft skin of his asscrack and gently probed his hole. He was jacking off as I inhaled the even stronger musk of his taint as my moustache tickled his hole. After about three minutes, he said, "I'm gonna cum." I took the hint to catch his load in my mouth. I wrapped my lips around his shaft just as the first spurt came out, followed quickly by at least three more. His cum was creamy and tasted wonderful.

When his cock stopped throbbing and I knew he was done, I released his dick from my mouth and moved in to kiss him again. Out of habit, I passed his load to him; this seemed to surprise him to no end. "That's new!" he exclaimed. I was surprised that he'd never had that happen before.

Nine minutes had elapsed since we entered the hotel room. Normally, I'd spend at least another half hour cuddling, dozing, and finally jacking myself off and feeding him my cum, followed by a second round. But this was a quickie, so we both dressed quickly.

"I want you to fuck me," Dan said. "Bob would definitely like to watch that!"

"That would be hot!" I replied. "I want you to fuck me, too. Maybe tomorrow!"

Just like that, we were back in the parking lot. With a deep kiss and a promise to pick up where we ended later in the weekend, we parted company.

Alas, the follow-up never happened, but for the rest of the night, I had the taste of Dan's cock, ass, and cum in my moustache.