All Comments on 'Quickie with Daddy'

by babymissesdaddy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

holy shit that made me so hard, i wish I had a daughter to fuck like her

drinkcokedrinkcokealmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to more

babymissesdaddybabymissesdaddyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

any takers? 😉 @babymissesdaddy2@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Better than I expected! Very erotic. -Daniel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stroked my 49 yo cock to your story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

***** This is a work of fiction and all characters in this story are fictional and over the age of 18*****

But the writer it seems is a few years short of that age. This was rubbish, been don hundreds of times before and the dialogue is ridiculously childish.

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusteralmost 3 years ago

I liked it.

My only personal bug was the use of the word daddy. That one puts me off because people use it when they're trying to cross the age boundary without actually doing so and cheapens the story in general. Mix it up a little more at least. It'll be less obvious. Which Is why I'll give the story a 3/5 instead of 4/5 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Erotic? Boooorrrriiinnnnggggg! Very childish dialogue and more childish sec. Or lack there of. Please don't subject increases with more trash like This.

No stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars. Those who don't like it are snobs and losers. I have over a thousand pics of my stepdaughter dressed in lingerie. Sheer bras, satin garterbelts, satin sheer panties, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels. Cheerleader outfits. Bra and panties with knee high socks or frilly ankle sox.

I watch dirty talking porn videos on one side of my computer and her pics of the other. Never ceases to make me scream her name while fantasizing about cumming on her beautiful face. Hope you'll write again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbabymissesdaddy@babymissesdaddy
just a big beautiful woman, who wants to have fun :) email me @ babymissesdaddy2@gmail.com :)