Quid Nunc IV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oomycota
oomycota
45 Followers

"I know that the past week has been rough. I know that you're hurt, angry and lonely. I can't fix anything but I can offer you some distraction." She said.

I looked into her dark eyes and whispered;

"If I go too far just tell me to stop and I will."

Tricia nodded and still holding my shirt took a step back and grinned.

"C'mon Doc, make me your whore. Show me what you'd do to me in that alley."

In an instant my mindset changed. All the anger, pain, angst and need I had experienced over the past few days filled me with a sexual intensity I had only experienced once or twice in my life. A snarl came to my lips; I looked down into Tricia's eyes, grabbed her clutching hands and pulled them off my shirt.

"Get on your knees whore and suck my cock."

Tricia's expression didn't change. She immediately knelt in front of me and undid my pants. My cock sprung out jutting at ninety degrees as she pulled my pants and boxers to my ankles. She gave no indication whether she was impressed with the size of my dick or not, she put her hands on my hips, wrapped her dark lips around the edge of my crown, looked up at me and slid her mouth down my shaft. I watched as my length slowly disappeared and felt the head of my cock push into the entrance of her throat. Tricia didn't gag she just relaxed and swallowed, continuing her descent.

"Mmmmm......" I moaned before resting my hands on Tricia's head while she took all but the last two inches. Then she pulled back keeping only the head in her mouth, before descending down the stalk again. She looked up at me as she slid back and forth along my length going faster and faster, literally face fucking me.

"Yeah...That's it fuck me with your throat." I panted.

"mmmmrrrrgggghhhh." Was her muffled response.

I have a simple belief; there is no such thing as a bad blow job; mediocre yes, but bad no. This one was better than average but this time I really didn't care. This wasn't about physical pleasure, it was about power and control and I was the one with the power and the one in control. This was about releasing all of my misplaced anger, angst, lust, want and pain upon the willing slut kneeling in front of me. I realized that I really wasn't taking control and that I hadn't yet begun to treat her like she wanted. With no warning I grabbed two handfuls of hair and stopped her bobbing head. Looking down into her eyes I announced;

"So, you want to be my whore, huh?"

With that I pulled her head forward until I felt her gag then slid it back until just the crown of my cock remained between her lips, then I did it again and again faster than she had been going."uuk...uuk....uuk...uuk...uuk" Were the only sounds other than gagging that she made as I slammed in and out.

I stared at her mouth sliding along my stalk smearing dark lipstick along my shaft. Each time she gagged her eyes filled with tears that began to trickle down her face, streaks of eyeliner and mascara staining her cheeks. I was afraid I was being too rough as I skull fucked her but her fingers sunk into my ass holding me firmly rather than trying to push me away. As I continued my assault drool slid out of her mouth in long strings accompanied by slurping sounds. I continued shoving her head back and forth until a mix of mascara, tears and drool dripped from her jaw.

I just stared as my cock disappeared then re-emerged from her face, my hands gripping two fistfuls of hair pulling her mouth down my shaft then yanking her head back.

"You ever whore yourself before?" I growled.

"uuhh.....uhhhh......nnnnnmmmmmm" Was the muffled response.

I kept slamming her against my pelvis and pulling back until only my crown remained in her mouth. I glanced up and looked around the dimly lit room then out the window we were in front of. I could see dozens of windows of the building across the street; some were dark, others were lit and from a few the ghostly glow of TV's escaped. For a moment I thought about whether we were being watched, in fact I was sure we were. Returning my gaze to Tricia, I snarled;

"You know people are watching us. Watching me skull fuck you, watching me treat you like a whore."

"uunnnngggg" She moaned, her fingers digging deeper into my thighs and ass.

With one last tug her lips sunk even farther down my shaft, Tricia gagged and gurgled but I held her there just long enough to make sure she knew who was in control. I put a hand on her forehead and pushed her off of my cock as I stepped back.

Coughing in between pants, she sat on her heals and leaned on her hands and looked up at me expectantly. Her dark lipstick was smeared around the perimeter of her mouth leaving her lips bare in spots, eye liner ran in dark streams from her eye sockets mixing with the mascara that had slid over her high cheek bones.

"Stand up." I said casually.

Without taking her eyes off of me she slowly rose up, her cover up just barely secured by a loosely tied sash. I stepped to her and tugged at the end of the sash undoing the knot, her cover up opened slightly giving just a glimpse of the white flesh of her torso. Looking her in the eye I brought a hand to the back of her neck and pulled the filmy garment off of her. Only black nylon briefs covered her. She looked as I expected, her skin alabaster white but not quite translucent. She was skinny, but not grotesque; muscle hid any obvious bony protrusion and gave tone and depth to the flesh that covered it. Long linear legs led up to hips that flared out just slightly and slid into a curve that could barely be called an ass. Her stomach had no bulge, and a few ribs could be seen. Her chest was flat, pale pink half dollar sized areolae sat on the slightest rise of flesh and surrounded thick eraser sized nipples that stuck out. I let the cover up fall to the floor and gripped the back of her neck.

My lips were inches from her forehead and I knew she could feel my breath against her skin. I raised my other hand and placed it on her belly, for a second I paused before sinking my fingers under the waistband. "oooohhhhh." I groaned, my fingers slinking through the silky softness of her downy hair. Tricia's eyes fluttered and I felt her shudder, as my fingers descended down her pelt. I felt smooth skin briefly before my middle finger slid over a hardened pebble of flesh. Rather than tease it, I gently ground it into her flesh with my finger tip."unnn" she grunted.

My fingers traveled further down over the hairess puffy flesh bordering her lips. Tricia's breathing quickened when my fingers came to rest over her moist gap. With no warning I sunk my ring and middle fingers into her, plunging them to the second knuckle.

"yes...ooohhh." She cooed as her body shook for second.

I left them there for just a moment enjoying the tightness of her wet heat, then as quickly as I had planted them, I withdrew my fingers.

"uuuuuuunnnngggg." She quietly protested.

Stepping back from her I pulled off my shirt, a slight smile came to her lips as I

discarded the last of my clothing. I walked over to her, grabbed her wrist and pulled her over to the end of one of the shelves that was in front of the window.

"Bend over slut." I half sneered.

Without hesitation Tricia leaned over and rested her elbows on top of the shelf. Her ass was more angular than curved; not really boney, it had enough flesh to be almost curved, the back panel of her panties clung tightly to what cleavage her ass had. Without a word I stepped behind her and leaned over her, engulfing her as my arms encircled her chest.

"mmmmmmmmm......" I moaned quietly, surprising myself.

Cupping her breasts with my hands, I pulled her back against my body and felt her stiff nipples dig into my palms. My aching cock slid over the cool nylon of her panties then pressed hard into the small of her back as I gripped her more tightly. My hands shifted so that the index finger of each rested on her nipples, then I pushed them hard against her chest while I put more of my weight against her.

"UNNNNNGGGGGG" She moaned, yet she didn't pull away.

I relaxed my grip on her body and took half a step back and placed my right hand around the back of her slender neck. Holding her firmly my other hand slid from her chest to crotch, two of fingers looped under the elastic of the front panel and pulled it to the side. I shifted forward and the shaft of my cock pushed against her wet lips.

"uhh....uhh....uhh...uhh....uhh." She whimpered quietly. Then catching her breath she said in a serious tone;

"Just don't cum in me....pull out ...okay."

"No problem." I replied.

Keeping my cock in contact with her wetness, I shifted slightly and using the hand still gripping her underwear I manipulated the head of my cock into the cleft between her legs. I felt Tricia stiffen slightly in anticipation of my imminent penetration, Relaxing the grip on her neck just a little I said softly;

"This is going to be a whole lot easier if you relax whore."

I felt her spread her legs just a bit more and her body became less rigid, just as she began to take a deep breath I sunk into her.

"arrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhh...unnngggg...unnnggg." She whimpered through what must have been gritted teeth then started hyperventilating.

She was tighter than I had anticipated and it took considerable force just to pop the head between her nether lips. I stopped pushing and held still for a moment to let her adjust. After thirty seconds or so she stopped panting and actually started to grind her ass against me, taking me slowly deeper. I leaned forward just a bit, slid both hands under her arms and gripped her shoulders firmly, then pulled her down my shaft.

I could hear Tricia's breathing quicken, it was the only sound she made as I penetrated deeper. Finally her pussy became so constricted I could go no further and had to stop. Looking down I could see about a third of my cock sticking out. I held it there for a second to let Tricia get used to my girth, then I heard her grunt.

"UNNNNNGGGGGGG"

Tricia pushed against me, forcing herself further down my shaft. Slowly I could feel her constricted hole spread slightly as she stuffed more of my cock into herself. Then I felt her stop, she collapsed forward slightly leaving me to hold her nearly limp body.

"huh...huh...huh...huh...huh..huh" She whimpered, having taken all but an inch of me, she was maxed out.

For a few moments I supported her whimpering form, then taking a deep breath she straighten her arms and supported her own weight. I gripped her shoulders firmly again.

"You ready to get fucked?" I growled before taking firm hold of her shoulders. I pulled a few inches back and slid in quickly before pulling back just a bit, then did it again and again. After four or five strokes Tricia began to murmur.

"uh....yeah ....uh.....uh....yeah..uh....yeah...uh..uh..."

I sped up pulling further and further out each time but able to go no deeper. Tricia started to rock underneath me and I slid a hand from her shoulder down her torso, past her flat belly through her soft trimmed pelt until I felt her slick pearl sized clit. I barely touched it.

"UNNGGG YEAH....Fuck me like a whore Fuck me!" She enthusiastically exclaimed. I fucked her harder and faster silently, teasing her clit gently. Her pussy was getting no looser, every time I would sink into her muscles would clamp down on me relaxing only slightly after I began to pull back.

"nnnggg.....nnnggg....nnnggg....nnnggg....nnnggg...nnnggg" Is all she murmured over and over.

Saying nothing I just fucked her as deep as she could take and as fast as I could throw it into her, while I gently caressed her clit. After fifteen minutes, I felt her stiffen a bit.

"You getting close whore?"

"uh.....uh huh..." She weakly replied.

I roughly pushed my index and middle finger against her clit and ground it against her pelvis. I expect her to moan or cry out, but she just kept rocking back and forth under me. Then without warning; she stiffened, her back arched backwards and her arms collapsed leaving me to support her mass. Then her whole body shook while she came without a sound. I held her up until she stopped shaking and extended her arms to support herself. Immediately I stepped back and my slimey cock slid out of her still tight pussy.

I grabbed Tricia by the arm and pulled her to the bed before pushing her backwards onto it. She just lay there panting with a look of wanton passion covering her face. I reached forward and grabbed her bunched panties, she raised her hips and I pulled them off. I half thought of stuffing them in her mouth, but looking at her I decided not to. This was the first time I had seen Tricia naked. Her form was long, very lean but neither anorexic nor boney. A supple layer of muscle pushed through skin that was more of a deep white than pale. The only color on her body besides the grotesquely smeared mix of mascara, lipstick and eyeliner on her face, were her pink areola and slightly paler nipples and the deep black of her closely cropped pubic hair trimmed triangularly. I just stared for moment; part of it was that her form was so unique so striking, part of it was how erotic she appeared but mostly it was how slutty she looked.

"You have no idea how you look whore." I whispered

"Yeah...I do." She said with confidence that surprised me.

"Grab your ankles and spread your legs slut."

A wicked grin came to Tricia's stained face, making her look sinister, she the grabbed an ankle with each hand, straightened each leg and pulled them behind her shoulders so that her feet were behind her head.

Even with her legs splayed her pussy had no gape, it looked a little swollen and glistened. I stepped up to the large bed perched on an old wooden frame and knelt on the mattress. I grabbed Tricia's waist and leaned over her, with a slight shift of my hips I was able to bring my cock to her moist entrance. Looking her in the eye, I spoke.

"I wonder how loose you are now?"

I thrust forward expecting to just slide in, but no; her pussy was almost as tight as my first assault. Only an inch had slid in when she tensed for a moment.

"UUuuunnngggg......OOOooooooooohhhh....." She sighed before her body relaxed.

If this had been an amorous coupling, I would have been gentle but it wasn't. This was a woman who had voluntarily given herself to me, who wanted me to ravage her. I stared into her eyes intently, wanting to say something but there were no words for what possessed me, for what surged in me. Her expression changed slightly, almost a quizzical look came to her face but only for a moment. I lifted my pelvis enough so just the crown remained encumbered within her moist grip, then I sunk the length of my cock, or the length her constricted hole could accommodate. As I slid deeper into her, my body covered hers; her thin and narrow frame smothered by my muscular mass. When I was as deep as I could go I paused. No words came from her, still clutching her ankles her body quivered just a little, her breathing deepened and quickened.

My left hand slid under her head and grabbed a fistful of hair. I tugged her head causing her to look me in the eye. I could feel the sweat between our skin; her lips only inches from mine, I could feel her breath on my face. Holding her head firm, I raised my hips up pulling almost all of my length out of her, then slammed it in as hard as I could. Still staring at me her eyes popped wide, her mouth opened as if to scream but no sound came from her. I began to thrust in and out giving her everything I could but her expression didn't change. All my anger, all of my disappointment, all of my sorrow and angst powered my lust. Everything I had experienced in the last three months; breaking up with my girlfriend the death of my mother the un-fulfillment of Kate. Without a word I pummeled Tricia.

After ten minutes I think I felt her cum, she shook underneath me and stiffened but I just kept fucking her without mercy. A few minutes later I felt her let go of her legs and felt her knees bend over my shoulders, but she said nothing and kept staring in my eyes as I plowed in and out of her wet hole. Another five or ten minutes passed and I could feel my cock twitch and the muscles in my ass quiver, Tricia must have felt or sensed it because her eyes got bigger. I kept plunging in and out of her tight wetness until I could feel the cum begin to surge into the base of my cock.

I pulled out of her and lifted myself from her body. Her legs fell limply to the bed. Gripping my shaft with my right hand, I lunged forward straddling her chest. I pumped my fist up down my cock once then pointed it at her face. Tricia kept her eyes open as the first spurt shot out, her reflexes shutting them as it hit her cheek, the second spurt hit her forehead, the next fell across her lips and chin. Still clutching my throbbing shaft I groaned; "UUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGG". Another monster spurt landed on her other cheek, then with just a little effort I ejected one last volley that fell on the tip of her nose.

Tricia just lay under my legs as I stared at her in a daze. After a couple of seconds I regained my senses somewhat and stared at the gooey mess of cum and make up that nearly masked Tricia's face. I remained motionless for a few more seconds.

"Don't move I'm done with you yet." I snarled.

I lifted a leg, spun off of her and rolled from the bed onto my feet. I took two steps to the table where I had seen the cameras earlier. I grabbed one with a stubby lens on it, popped off the cap and pushed the "on" button. I walked back to the bed; standing so I was in front of her prone body I focused the lens and photographed her in the dim light. I took a couple of pictures of her full form before kneeling on the bed a taking a few shots of her from the waist up and then a few headshots.

Finally, something came over me. I wouldn't call it a sense of calm or peace, maybe satiation or I just realized our "game" was over. I put the camera down on a night stand, lay down next to Tricia on my side and put my arm around her. The last thing I remember before closing my eyes was feeling her wiggle closer to me.

I didn't awake all at once. It was more of a groggy crawl to a fuzzy consciousness rather than waking to alertness. I didn't know where I was at first, just that it felt like someone was sucking my dick. My confused state had not subsided when I opened my eyes and moaned; "oooooooohhhhhhhhh". The light that gave the room a dusky glow was still on. Raising my head slightly I could see only the top of Tricia's head with its black hair cascading over my thighs.

"Oh Tricia....ohhhh...that's nice." I mumbled.

I felt her mouth slide off my cock and saw her lift her head from between my legs.

"Shut up and do what I tell you." She sneered with no emotion.

I stared at her; her face caked with a mixture of mascara, eyeliner and dried cum; it was more mesmerizing, even erotic than grotesque. I felt her grip my hard shaft as she stared back at me.

"Grab the head board. I want you to hold it with both hands." She commanded. Without a word I extended my hands above my head and grasp a wooden rung in each hand.

"If you let go or don't do what I tell you, you will have one minute to grab your clothes and get out of here before I call the cops, got it?"

By this point I was wide awake. I had not anticipated this but I can't say that I was surprised by Tricia's behavior, I had always had the feeling that she was a bit of a kink. I nodded my head in response.

"Good boy, put your head down and don't say anything."

I let my head fall to the bed, immediately I felt fist grip my dick and pump it up and down three or four times before letting go. I felt her felt moving next to me and shift her weight. Gracefully she threw a leg over me and her knees were straddling my arms and pushing them against the sides of my head. Gazing up I could only see her torso leaning over me, her extended arms supporting her against the bed frame. Staring down at me Tricia casually said;

oomycota
oomycota
45 Followers