Quid Nunc IV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oomycota
oomycota
45 Followers

"Beth says you like to lick pussy. Most guys suck. Let's see if you can lick as good as a woman."

With that she leaned forward a bit further then lowered her hips so that her cunt was almost touching my lips.

I stuck the tip of my tongue out, moving my head slightly along with my tongue I began to trace the contour of raised flesh surrounding her lips.

"ooooooooohhhhhhhhh" She cooed softly.

Slowly I traced around the perimeter of her sensitive flesh, applying as little pressure as I could. With each lap the tip of my tongue approached closer and closer to the raised ridge of her delicate lips. Finally, the edge of my tongue grazed against her sensitive flesh."UUUNNNNGGGGGGG!" Tricia cried out, thrusting her pussy against my mouth forcing my head into the bed. Pinning me down with her pelvis she rubbed her sopping cunt up and down my face, coating it with cum. Then she stopped moving and ground her clit against my upper lip nearly smothering me. As I struggled to breathe, her legs tightened their grip against me and her body shook, vibrating the bed.

I was surprised by how quickly Tricia had climaxed, after twenty seconds or so she relaxed her thighs and slid her crotch off my face. Releasing the headboard she moved backwards and straddled my thighs. Looking me in the eyes intently she grabbed hold of my cock tightly and massaged it up and down.

"It's been a while since I've had a real dick." She said looking down at the shaft in her hand.

"The problem with most men Doc, is that they are big pricks with little dicks who can't last five minutes."

Without letting go of my cock Tricia put her free hand on my chest and shifted forward bringing her pussy directly over my cock. She lowered her hips just enough so that the tip of my dick was against her slick lips then began to rub the head back and forth over her clit.

"mmmmmmmmm....oh...yeah...yeah...so hot...unngggg....I can feel your throb." She moaned. Tricia's eyes squinted closed and she rubbed my crown quicker against her nub.

Suddenly I felt the tip slide between her lips into her tight cleft, her eyes opened wide and her hands gripped my shoulders.

"Ooooohhhhhhh...." She moaned, then wiggled side to side sliding slowly down my shaft.

As tempted as I was to thrust upward I resisted the urge, gripping the wooden rungs I gritted my teeth and savored the sensation of her tight slickness slowly engulfing me.

Tricia's eyes closed as her pussy descended further and further until she bottomed out. Breathing deeply she paused, shifted so that she was resting on her knees then opened her eyes.

"You better not cum before I do and when you do pull out. Got that you bastard?" She hissed.

I nodded my head in the affirmative. I felt Tricia's nails dig into my chest as her pelvis rose up then slid down. Looking me intently in the eye she began to piston up and down faster and faster, her mouth slightly open, lips moving as if she was mumbling but no sound came out.

The sensation was intense; her pussy increasing in tightness the further she slammed it down my shaft, then loosening more and more as she pulled it off of me. I just gripped the bed frame watching her form bathed in the faint glow of the desk lamp she had left on. Every minute or so I would feel her cunt clench and quiver slightly and her body would shake just a little. When this happened her mouth would open just a bit but no sound would come out, always afterward she would fuck me just a little harder and just a little faster. After the fifth or sixth time this happened a very intense look came to her face; she rose so that just my crown remained within her velvet grip. Tricia leaned forward moving one hand to the bed to support her weight while the other moved between my legs. Giving me an innocent look she whispered;

"Fuck me Billy, fuck me hard."

It was the first time that night, the first time ever that I could remember her calling me by my name.

Without releasing the rungs I lifted my hips violently and began thrusting upwards as hard as I could. Tricia's mouth opened wide and her eyes popped open. It was if she was my whore again but this time she was in control. The sense of having no control enraged me and I thrust hard and faster. Tricia's hand was vigorously rubbing her clit, vibrating my shaft. I continued thrusting and began sweating from the exertion I tensed my arms trying to get more leverage, trying to fuck her harder, more viciously. Then it happened.

"OH FUCK....OH FUCK ... YOU BASTARD" She screamed.

Tricia slammed her pelvis down pinning my hips to the bed. Arching her back her pussy constricted and convulsed harder than I had ever experienced. She shook for ten seconds or so before collapsing on me. Her hand extended above my head and she grasped both of my wrists while panting and shaking.

After a while she relaxed and rolled off of me, leaving my cock coated with her cum pointing to the ceiling. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and said; "Lets rinse." Before hopping out of bed and trotting to the bathroom. I followed her with my cock jutting in front of me wondering if she had any intention of relieving my condition. I followed here into the bathroom which was rather industrial; a toilet, sink without a vanity, a claw foot tub separated from a generously sized shower by a tiled waist high wall. Any hope that she was going to relieve my state of arousal evaporated quickly. She turned on the shower and stepped under it pulling me with her. She grabbed a bottle of body wash squirted it into her palm before handing to me, then lathered up her body quickly. Realizing nothing sexual was going to happen I followed her lead. Five minutes later we had toweled off and I was falling asleep next to her in bed. The last thing I remember was glancing at the clock, 4:27.

I woke from a deep sleep with a start. I bolted to a sitting position, forgetting where I was. Looking around the morning lit space it took me a moment to gather my wits and remember that I was at Tricia's. The clock read 8:02 and I decided that I should slip away quietly. Turning to my left to see where my clothes were I saw Tricia lying next to me on her back, half covered by a thin linen sheet that traced the contour of her long legs. Exposed, her flat torso rose and fell slowly with each breath. Gazing at her I realized this was the first time I had seen Tricia without mascara, eyeliner or lipstick. Her skin was fair and pale, her light pink lips devoid of dark lipstick made her look much younger, more innocent and naïve than she was. I wouldn't say she was beautiful, striking...yes, very attractive and sensual. I adjusted my position so that I could lean over and kiss her goodbye on the cheek. Her skin was soft and cool, as my lips touch her skin I inhaled a soft almost discrete scent that reminded me of a mix of lavender and vanilla.

I couldn't help myself; as soon as I lifted my lips from her cheek they descended again, this time giving her a peck just a little closer to her mouth. Again I tried to pull away but couldn't. This time my lips landed on the corner of her mouth and lingered for just a moment. I felt her hand rest on my back, I dragged my lips to the center of hers and let just the tip of my tongue rest in the crease between hers. I felt her other hand on my back, pulling me against her and then felt the tip of her tongue against mine. Our mouths opened, my arms slid under her and we kissed for the first time. As urgent as our need and desire was, we were not rushed; our mouths gently joined, our tongues slowly entangled, the softness of lips and the wetness of mouths was savored. Slowly emotion built, tongues probed deeper and moans were muffled.

I brought my right hand to her side, slowly I dragged it down the undulation of her ribs, past the indentation of her abdomen, under the sheet and let it rest on the protrusion of her hip. I felt her moan seep into my mouth when my fingers pressed into the flesh of her hip. Without opening my eyes I slid my mouth from hers and with my lips began to gently nibble their way to her neck.

"oooooooooooooooo" She cooed quietly.

One of her hands shifted, moving to grasp the sheet between half of our bodies. I felt the soft linen pull between us, I turned and lifted my legs so that it could be discarded leaving nothing between our flesh. I raised and pushed my body down Tricia's body, my tongue lapping the skin that rose gently to her nipples.

I felt Tricia's arm move, then felt the fingers of her hand running gently through my short hair. I covered her flat breast with my mouth and sucked the flesh into my mouth.

"Yes....Billy ......oohhh."

Tricia wiggled under me, sliding underneath me then spread her legs. I felt the slickness of her pussy smear my stomach. Maneuvering my arms behind her back, I slid my hands upward and grasped her boney shoulders, then pulled myself up her body until we were face to face. Silently we looked intently into each other's eyes, I felt Tricia's legs widen and instinctively I rocked onto my knees lifting my pelvis. Without a word I shifted my hips manipulating the end of my cock against her moist slot, I slid in as her hips rose and our mouths joined.

We kissed deeply as I penetrated into her tightness. When I could go no deeper Tricia's arm's tightened around me and she thrust her pelvis against me over and over trying to take all I had. Without breaking the bond of our mouths I pulled back slowly, keeping half my length in her before sinking slowly back into her wet fold. We fell into a slow rhythm, her rising hips meeting my gentle thrusts. After a while I pulled my mouth from hers and just stared into her eyes while I pumped in and out.

I had no thoughts, I was just lost in the physical sensation, the emotional safety and the intensity of our coupling. As we continued occasionally we would kiss, then after what seemed to be all too brief I felt Tricia begin to stiffen, her arms tightening around my torso, her face burrowed into my shoulder. I felt my own climax approaching, my body began to tense and I tried to control myself; wanting to make sure that Tricia came while trying not to cum in her. I felt her begin to quiver then her legs wrapped tightly around my ass forcing me deep against the opening of her womb and her arms forced my body against her.

"Oh Billy...oh FUCK....Billy.....oh....oh" She bellowed.

Her whole body shook, more violently than during her previous orgasms. Her pussy constricted so hard it pulled me through her cervix.

"Oh MY FUCKING GOD!!!" Tricia screamed.

It was too much for me; I began to panic, afraid I would cum in her I tried to pull back, but she was so tightly bound around me her and body lifted with my pelvis.

"I want it! I want it in me! Cum....cum in me!" She cried out.

I grabbed her hair with one of my hands and pulled her head from the crook of my neck and stared into her eyes as I sunk as deep as I could. I felt the first surge spew into her belly, my lips sunk over hers and I grunted into her mouth. With each spurt I tried to thrust just a little deeper.

Finally I was spent, there was no more cum left in my quivering balls. My lips slipped from hers and in unison our bodies relaxed. We lay entangled there for a few minutes, until the panting stopped and the post orgasmic haze began to lift. I rolled off Tricia, a muffled "pop" sounded when my still hard cock slid out of her followed by a torrent of cum. We both stared as it at first gushed out then slowed to a dribble.

"You're only the second man I've let cum in me." She said somewhat seriously.

I didn't know how to respond or what to say, so I gave her an affectionate quizzical look. She glanced down then looked back up at me with a slight smile and continued.

"For me....it's a very intimate thing you know....someone cumming in me. I'm letting them do something very powerful, something so intimate. It takes a lot of trust."

There was nothing for me to say; so I just hugged her and held her for a moment. We embraced quietly for a few moments until Tricia spoke again, her sarcastic tone back.

"Usually I let them cum in my mouth and spit."

Laughing I let go of her and got off the bed. Without a word I rose and began to grab my boxers while Tricia watched on.

"If fucking guys was that good ten percent of the time, I would never have started dating chicks." She said with a laugh.

"You know where to find me." I said quietly.

Silence overcame us, it enveloped the whole loft as I pulled on my pants and slithered into my shirt. I sat down to pull on my shoes, Tricia still watching me while she sat naked on the bed. Suddenly she spoke, in a soft but serious tone.

"You know Doc, if you weren't so emotionally vacant right now and if I wasn't still rebounding from a carrier of the 'Y' chromosome....I could fall for you."

I looked up at her with what I am sure was a melancholy expression and nodded my head.

oomycota
oomycota
45 Followers