All Comments on 'Quid Pro Quo'

by annamccoy23

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Strong debut!

Well written and hot! This shows polish and attention to detail. Hope there is more to follow.

HeatseekingmoisturemissleHeatseekingmoisturemissleabout 7 years ago
Good piece.

Very interesting. I like knowing what a woman is thinking when she's hot. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Well written and nicely paced ... keep 'em coming!

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
FOOD AND DRINK

open up the sensory receptors, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Woman in heat

Great story well written. It could explain why good wives go wrong sometimes. It is usually an uncaring husband or a mean one. This husband just wasn't as good in bed as she wanted. This wife just had fantasies and needed to act on them, luckily he had the same thoughts. Granted most men would do that if they could. They will never keep something this hot hidden for long I see two breakups in the near future. My first wife did this for 15 years before I got tired of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shows a lot of promise

Well done. Good descriptions. Constructive criticism would be a little less biting of lips.

loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
I want more, anna!

I love your writing, your sex-drenched heroine, & how you describe them together, physically, and how they move in tandem, wanting more and more of each other. Where & how can I read more from you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5/5 = 100% = A+) WOW! OMG! AN INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED SCENARIO... A MASTERFULLY CRAFTED STORY...

Hi annamccoy23!

I am at a loss for words; honestly i did not expect the story to be that good...

I LOVED it.

As a writer of erotic fiction you are a real McCoy!

(I took a coffee break & am writing some more!)

Eroticism in your story was successfully interwoven with her regular repetitive activities in her life, particularly at work. Erotic tension was getting higher & higher with every paragraph although it was understated until the chef entered the little room where was at the moment.

Before that point we the readers learn that she would like to have more out of life than she has got (both emotionally & sexually). Consequently she tends to escape into the realm of erotic fantasies while keeping a poker face on. She is on the introvert side & does not open up much to her fellow workers.

Luckily for her, the chef is intuitive enough to sense that there is quite a lot of unused sexual energy in her & he decides to make a move!

The dialogue between her & the chef just before he fucks her is PRICELESS! You brilliantly described how she weighed every word: in a nutshell she was saying 'maybe' but that 'maybe' was bordering on 'yes!'

The dynamic of interaction between her & the chef was brilliantly depicted!

The chef fucked her good. Good for her! She needed it & deserved it.

QUESTION FOR THE READERS:

As a married man, I ask myself what i would do if she were my wife & i found out she is fucking the chef.

Would i be able to forgive her?

Would she still turn me on?

Would she turn me on more or less than before?

Would i be able to tell her that I am taking her back wholeheartedly as though her fling (or affair) never took place?

Would my ego be too hurt to realize that my quiet & introvert wife has been a sexual dynamo all along & that the rest of our marriage could be quite steamy if we sincerely work on it?

Could we both benefit from her transgression?

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 2 years ago

Only one story from this author? Shame... that was a really well done piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous