All Comments on 'Quid Pro Quo'

by Cat4646

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Well written and very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
continue

please continue and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot. Well done.

I hope you continue this. Well written, good characters, lots of possibilities. I encourage her further descent.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Perfect Title!

Very clever choice for the title, appropriate legal Latin and hinting at the scenario to come (if you'll pardon the obvious pun). I liked her initial response to his demand when she threatened to sue, yet she yielded immediately to his next threat without any further negotiations. Her observation of her continued vulnerability even if she cooperated was still valid and I would have liked to see him offer some kind of concession to her. I appreciated her inner awareness of her own arousal that weighed heavily in her decision. It's about time we see professional women who are able to own their own desires without male denigration.

Please don't go overboard in the sexy attire. Don't let it become blatantly slutty or unprofessional. It's a major achievement to get a law degree, pass the bar exams, and get hired by a reputable firm. Please don't cheapen that by just turning her into the office slut. Gary's treatment of her as a colleague was refreshing. Too often stories on this site become completely unrealistic and unappealing. Yes, please, I'd like you to continue her story so we can see her grow in confidence while still able to enjoy her sexuality. It's exciting to know under your oh-so-professional garb is extremely sexy lingerie. Definitely puts a certain smile on my face when I'm at work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Intruiging read!!!

I like that your heroine is smart and capable and isn’t a total push over. Great job on this!! I hope you’ll be writing more soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep going!!!

A very enjoyable read. Please continue, very well written and lots of different avenues to take Kathleen and possibly her assistant down. All in the line of good business relations of course 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely done

I've seen writers who have published dozens of stories here, and STILL aren't nearly as good as your debut. You seem to have fans. Now, you can't stop.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Michael

visioneervisioneerover 5 years ago

You written a quite good reluctance story, cat4646. Looking forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You have a great story here. Very well written. Please continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Write

Great story going here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy suspense ahead

Very well done in writing this story. I cannot wait to read next episode.

Will she advance her career mostly on BJs?

Will she hook up with Winston?

Will she be able to avoid the demolition site gang bang awaiting for her next time she goes there if she complies with Grant's request of wearing a shorter mini skirt?

donjuan1954donjuan1954over 5 years ago
Nice job!

Well written and sexy. You can write many a story with Kathleen getting in various predicaments. A little more reluctance next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really enjoyed your story and am looking forward to reading more! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice written story

Nice written story dear. There was lot of passion. Lot of sexual desire. And the story was well - written. It left the reader in agony what will happen next.

However, she or he did not care about sexual diseases?

sincerely,

Elias

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesover 5 years ago
Awesome story!

Seriously great writing. I hope this series continues.

execwomanexecwomanover 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved this story. Hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So Few Lawyer Stories Are Any Good...

This one is off to an excellent start. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Your skill is remarkable. The scenes you construct are an incredible achievement and a thrill to experience. Please continue at your earliest convenience.

EzrollinEzrollinover 4 years ago
Where's the finish...

Good story and writing but noticed you've submitted another story with a follow up for this one. I'd like to give a a five but I won't score it until its finished.

kiwibeezelbubkiwibeezelbubabout 3 years ago
Would love to see a Chapter 2. y

Great writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCat4646@Cat4646
I’m a brand new writer of erotica, trying to squeeze a few paragraphs in while working a full-time job, having a social life, and figuring out how to properly adult. If you’ve read my published stories (located at CatherinePeseta.com just in case you haven’t!), you can probab...