QUIET!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does that mean?" I didn't have long to wait, because the blond walked off the catwalk right over to us and sat down next to me.

"Olá, Annette. I'm Adriana."

She was still staring into my green eyes with her seemingly dark-as-midnight eyes. And she had that uncanny ability of not blinking which is why it probably took me so long to realize that she looked just like Juliana.

"We're cousins," as if Juliana had read my mind. "In fact, everyone here is my cousin."

The second model, dark hair cut very similar to Juliana's, was already halfway across the stage, black latex mini-dress that covered just enough. She had matching thigh highs with about 4 inches of space between the tops of them and the bottom of her skirt. All of which left me with the desire to either look at her face or at the thin section of her exposed thighs. I found myself staring at her thighs and thought I saw a red flash of light.

"My imagination is beginning to play tricks on me."

"You must be feeling overwhelmed, Annette, with all that's happened today." How would Adriana know that? Had Juliana talked with her about me?

"This is Maria and her twin Marcia." I hadn't even noticed Marcia on the catwalk. She wore the same couture as her twin except in white.

They were sitting cross-legged on the floor with their legs encircling my not-so-great shoes. And I saw it again. On both of them.

They were all wearing the same watch that Juliana was wearing, but every once-in-a-while the watch face would flash red. But that's not what really caught my eye.

In perfect synchronization, a red LED would flash on the front of what looked like the same latex thong that Juliana had been wearing at my swimming pool.

More models were on the runway. First in pairs, then trios. Each one wearing evermore scandalous outfits but always wearing enough to force my imagination to wonder what was going on underneath.

In the dim light of our sitting area, the LEDs changed color to yellow.

"It's time," Balei announced. Like an apparition, she had appeared from somewhere in the space.

Juliana and Adriana both reached to hold my hands. One hand, palm down, on top of my hand and the other hand, palm up, on the bottom of my hand. Gentle yet controlling.

They both stood and I had no choice but to stand with them. The twins unwound themselves from around my legs and stood as well.

While Balei lead the way, Juliana and Adriana guided me, with the twins following. As we walked past the catwalk, I hadn't realized that the fashion show was ongoing. Nearing a double-wide door in the back of the space, a dozen models silently walked off the catwalk and fell in line behind the twins.

NORMAL PROCEDURE

"We'll be in OR 2," Balei said to Juliana. The hallway was softly lit and on one side was a floor to ceiling wall that seemed to go on forever. There continued to be classical music streaming in through hidden speakers in the ceiling, a solo rendition of Mozart's Violin Concerto No. 1. Happy, uplifting music.

The only other sound was the click and reverberation of 17 pairs of stilettos plus the occasional soft squeak of my flats.

"Annette?"

Additional lights had begun to come on in an area behind the glass wall.

"Annette?" Juliana inquired a second time.

Juliana moved one of her hands to my chin and turned my face so my eyes looked right into hers. "I know a lot has happened today, but I need you to concentrate for just a little while longer."

"Yes, of course, Juliana. I'm just feeling a bit woozy."

"You'll soon be feeling much better, but it's going to require focus on your part. And call me Doctor Moraes."

"Is Juliana Moraes your full name?"

"Doctor Moraes," was Juliana's reply.

"I want you to go with Balei. She and the girls will prep you while I complete some paperwork."

"Prep for what?!"

"There's no need for alarm, I'll explain it all to you in a few minutes."

Juliana released my chin and hand, and then walked away without another word. In her place stepped Balei.

"This way, Annette." Balei led me through a double-wide glass door into a room that appeared to have walls and ceilings made of glass. The room was large and with the falloff of the light I couldn't tell what the perimeter looked like, but what was in the center startled me.

"It's ok, Annette," Balei said soothingly. "These lounge chairs are incredibly comfortable. Why, most of us would love to take naps in them. If we were allowed to."

I don't know what she was talking about because what I saw was a sophisticated looking version of a dental engine, the kind of lounge chair you'd find in a dentist's examination room. And I don't like going to the dentist. While all this was crossing my mind, I was trying to form the words to decline Balei's invitation. Meanwhile, she and Adriana guided me to the lounge chair.

"Here you go. You've had a long day." One of the twins handed Balei a computer tablet. "We have a few questions for you. All routine."

"What's going to happen here?" I was fidgeting again.

"The doctor will explain it all."

The other twin handed me one of those ridiculous paper cover-ups that you get in every doctor's office. "Please remove your clothes and put this on. Adriana will help you."

As a matter of fact, Adriana hadn't left my side or let go of my hand the whole time. She also hadn't said a word to me since the beginning of the fashion show.

"Why do I need to remove my clothes to answer questions, Balei?"

"Some of the answers that you provide we'll need to verify with measurements. It's all standard procedure."

Meanwhile the twins were efficiently helping me to lift my dress over my head. Adriana momentarily removed her hands from mine, but she was back the instant my dress had cleared my head.

After that, the twins efficiently removed the remainder of my clothes. Shoes. Panties. Bra.

I was grateful that the floor was heated and that they quickly covered me in the paper gown. Due to the lighting, I was hopeful that no one could see me blushing. Again.

"Ok, it's time to sit down and lie back." Balei and Adriana guided me.

"We have a gift for you." Balei brought out an expensive-looking case and removed a gorgeous, oversized watch from it. As Adriana strapped it to my right wrist, Balei explained: "This is more than a watch, Annette. It also measures your blood pressure, pulse, oxygen levels. Really anything that we need to monitor."

"Why?"

"Standard procedure for your safety. Now, to our questions." Adriana had sat down on a padded round stool with wheels that swiveled while Balei was on the other side of me sitting on an identical stool. Balei pressed a button and my vinyl covered lounge chair began to recline a bit.

"Comfortable?" Balei asked.

"I'm nervous," I admitted to Balei. Adriana gave my hand a little squeeze for reassurance.

"Administer the breathing assistance cannulas," Balei instructed the twins. Those girls were efficient. One on each side of me gently inserted the soft silicone cannulas into my nose and made certain that the tubes were comfortably draped over my ears.

"This will help you to relax." I didn't smell a thing but I could feel the airflow increase in my nose. Even with the flow, I was fidgeting.

"Let's constrain her legs so she relaxes."

"Constrain? Relax? Balei, those words don't usually go together."

"Not to worry, you've undoubtedly read that squeeze chairs and weighted blankets help people with autism to relax." I hadn't heard of any of this. "We've extended the research and have adapted the techniques for our clients," Balei patiently explained. As she spoke, the twins placed each of my legs into guides pulled up from the sides and center of my lounge chair. But it was only after they wrapped my legs from my ankles to my upper thighs in warm neoprene, zipped the enclosures tightly around each of my legs, and inflated them that I did begin to feel the sensation of weighted, warm safety.

"Better?" Balei inquired.

"Yes."

"Very good. Here are my questions," Balei responded.

"Name?"

"Annette Russo."

"Russo?" Balei questioned.

"I'm part Irish and part Italian on my dad's side."

"Age?"

"34."

"Height?"

"Five feet and six and a half inches. That half-inch counts."

"Understood." Balei smiled. "Weight?"

"125 pounds."

"Very good. You obviously go to the fitness center frequently. Balei gave me an approving glance while Adriana gave my hand another silent squeeze.

"Bust size?"

"What does that have to do with anything?" I had become concerned again.

"Increase the gas flow in her cannulas and the pressure in her leg restraints," Balei instructed the twins. "You saw the fashion part of our practice. As a gift for you, Dr. Moraes has ordered you new clothes. Our designers and seamstresses are very meticulous."

"Umm, ok. That's kind of Juliana. I mean Dr. Moraes. But really unnecessary. Besides, I'm sure I can't afford anything that's in your showroom."

"It's a gift. Increase the gas flow further. Bust size, Annette?"

The air or gas or whatever it was flowing into me was making me relax. "C-size."

"Waist?"

"Twenty-four inches."

"Hips?"

"Thirty-six inches."

"Shoes?"

"Small. Size 8s."

"Ok, we have all the other readings from your watch, Annette. I'm going to have the twins confirm all of your measurements."

"Why didn't you just do that in the first place?" I was still a little anxious.

"It's normal procedure. Plus, I think you may be off on your bust size."

The twins got to work and confirmed everything I had told Balei.

"Annette, your bust isn't quite as large as you said. It's borderline B/C cup. Nothing to be concerned about. I've noted it for the doctor."

DOCTOR

Juliana, or rather, Dr. Moraes swept into the room wearing a white latex catsuit and a standard-issue medical lab coat. As a matter of fact, all the women had changed into what must be their professional attire. Except for Adriana. Throughout everything, she hadn't left my side or stopped holding my hand.

Now with the five women back in OR 2, Adriana stood up and one of the twins draped a medical lab coat over her. Just then, I realized that she had been wearing her professional attire, sans the lab coat, since the minute I first saw her. For some reason, this knowledge made me more comfortable. Perhaps it was because so far Adriana at least appeared to be who she seemed from the beginning. As opposed to Juliana, who had morphed from my new neighbor, into a nearly instant friend, and now my doctor.

"Annette, we're going to get started," said Juliana.

"What does that mean?"

"Remember when I first told you in your home that helping Margie included relentless training and discipline. And that part of helping your daughter meant that you too had to be trained?"

"Yes."

"We're starting your training today."

"But I didn't ask for training!" I protested.

Juliana turned to Balei. "How much gas is she getting?"

"Ten percent."

"Increase it to fifteen percent and increase the pressure in her leg restraints by five PSI. Now Annette, you've lived with your daughter for eighteen years and you're about to embark on another four years with her. Do you really want to continue your relationship the way it is?"

She had me there. After everything that had happened today, my biggest fear was living with Margie.

"That's what I thought." Juliana had once again read my mind.

"What do I need to do?

"First thing, sign this consent form."

"What am I consenting to?"

"Whatever I deem is necessary to treat you."

"Treat for what?"

"Listen to me carefully, Annette. Not only do you look like your daughter but you have many of her characteristics."

"I. Do. Not."

Juliana continued. "You're fundamentally high-strung which has lead you to a series of poor decisions related to your daughter. She's taken advantage of you and she's effectively running your home. It's time to change your life. End of speech."

There was no arguing with her logic and I did want to change my relationship with Margie. For both of us. I signed and dated the consent contract.

"Excellent," was Dr. Moraes' response. Adriana gave my hand another squeeze for support.

"First the easy part. We're going to increase your bust size from a B/C to a large C bordering on a D cup."

"Wait! What?! Why are you going to do that?"

"To give you more physical confidence. That's where you're underlying strength is. You know this because it's the reason why you're a gym rat."

The twins had already untied the top portion of my paper dress and pulled it down to my waist. Two large hemispheres made of clear plastic were pulled down from a ceiling-mounted apparatus. Many clear tubes were attached to each. Covering most of the interior of each hemisphere were what appeared to be tiny suction cups. The twins applied liberal amounts of silicone gel to the inside and began placing each of the hemispheres on my breasts.

"It's going to feel a little loose until we apply the vacuum," said Balei. "Then you'll feel suction overall and each of the tiny suction cups will also apply their own suction in a random pattern. Don't be surprised, but you'll feel a bit of a prick each time one of the cups applies suction. The overall hemispheres will pull your breasts into the size and shape that we want and the tiny suction cups will inject your breasts with a proprietary growth stimulant."

"Inject?!" I hated needles.

"That's the technical term, but you'll barely feel a thing. After a while you won't even notice it." Balei was still talking as the twins firmly pressed the hemispheres harder onto my breasts. Then the stretched a kind of black latex bra that had openings for all the tubes around the hemispheres and fastened it in place with a series of clasps behind my back.

"Balei, please start the device. Set it to one hour. No pauses." Dr. Moraes was orchestrating the whole thing, very much comfortable with her team, which made me a bit more comfortable.

I felt the vacuum begin to pull my breasts slowly until each was fully touching the inside of the hemispheres. Nothing too terrible. Then the tiny suctions cups began to do their thing.

It was random, but I felt tiny pinpricks all over my breasts. My fidgeting started all over again.

"Annette, we're going to restrain your arms and torso the same way we restrained your legs. It'll make you feel better and it's for your safety. And ours." Dr. Moraes motioned to Balei. She and the twins added the neoprene restraints and inflated them. I did in fact feel better.

I was just getting comfortable when Balei increased the intensity based on a visual cue from Dr. Moraes. The tiny suction cups increased their pace of adding and decreasing suction to the point that I could only feel the overall sensation of a pleasant vibration in my breasts. That and the beginning of a fullness that reminded me of the months of breastfeeding Margie.

From the equipment readout, Balei periodically relayed information to the doctor. "She's responding well. Achieving a D cup won't be an issue."

"Isn't that too big?!" I was frightened again and no amount of Adriana's hand holding was going to help.

But instead of addressing my immediate fear, the doctor said, "here's what we're going to do next while your breasts are enlarging: There are five levels of Calming that we've developed over years of research and testing that we use with our clients. Level one is to simply monitor a patient on a monthly basis. Two is the installation of our Clitoral Resonator. Three includes everything in Level two plus a removable vibrating dildo; that's the level that I demonstrated for you today at your pool."

"Wait. Please. It's just too much."

"It's going to be ok, Annette," cooed Balei. Adriana smiled and squeezed my hand again but it was no use. This was freaking me out.

"Annette, get a hold of yourself." Look around you at the girls in this room. Look at me. We all have at least as much equipment installed in us as I'm going to install in you. We have for years. And we're living wonderful lives. You have nothing to fear."

I slowly looked from one girl to the next. Looking at the doctor, "you have a Clitoral Resonator?"

"Yes, of course. I wasn't born as calm as I am now. For goodness sakes, I'm Brazilian! We all are!" All the girls smiled knowingly at the doctor.

"But what about Adriana?"

"What about her?" the doctor asked.

"She hasn't said a word." Something was slowly working away at my mind but it was taking its time and I became aware that the breast enlarging apparatus had increased its tempo again. No doubt due to Balei's nearly constant adjustments.

"Adriana is a special case. She's a Level 4."

"What does that mean?"

Adriana smiled at me and held my hand tight.

"Let's cross the bridge if we need to," said the doctor.

Looking at Adriana's silent, beautiful face. It came like a lightning strike and everything went a little crazy. "Oh my God. Oh my God! What have you done to her? To your daughters?! They're both like Adriana. Oh my God!!" I couldn't help myself and did the best that I could to thrash in my neoprene restraints.

"Increase the gas another five percent. Move the equipment into place. I'm so sorry Annette, I thought we'd be further along in our process before you figured that out." The doctor was continuing to give instructions to her team and they were moving very quickly.

Meanwhile, Adriana smiled and gave me a long kiss on my lips. To my surprise, I kissed her back. I think it was just the moment since I had never even considered myself bi-curious, but...

"What level of intensity, doctor?" Balei was asking.

On a rolling cart adjacent to me, there was a small silver kind of bullet shaped object with a blinking LED that ran through the colors of red, yellow, and green. Next to it was some sort of small rubber fitting and then numerous containers of cream and gel concoctions with names that I couldn't pronounce.

"The full range resonator. And I want to increase my original gel prescription to 'over-stimulate'."

"Adhesive?" Balei continued asking the doctor questions in her professional tone and cadence. None of which made me feel any better.

"Long-term adhesive. What're her readings?" the doctor inquired.

Balei responded in jargon that was apparently only understandable to everyone in the OR but me.

"We're going to need to move faster. Maria and Marcia, are you ready to begin?"

They both nodded in the affirmative. "Oh my God, Maria and Marcia too?!!" I realized that neither of them had said a word. They must be Level 4 too. Just like Adriana. Wait, wasn't there a Level 5? What was that?! I was outright panicking.

"Is the over-stimulant cream in the resonator?"

"Yes, doctor. According to my latest measurements we have less than 10 minutes left to make a Level 2 or 3 decision for Annette." Balei continued to keep her composure. But Adriana seemed to be shaking as she gave me another kiss. I looked her over and realized that her watch had turned green. She kissed me again and then whispered something. At least I think it was a whisper.

"Aahhhh." Was all I heard. Was she trying to tell me something. Then I heard the buzzing. It was coming from Adriana and I knew what was happening. At least I thought I did.

Juliana, Dr. Moraes, was a Level 3. The buzzing sound when we were at my pool was the vibrator deep in her pussy. But she had placed it there. No one had visibly placed anything into Adriana.

What did it mean to be a Level 4 girl?

"Annette." The doctor had obviously called my name several times. "We're beginning. You're going to feel a bit of tension on your clitoral hood followed by pressure on your clitoris glans."

Everyone had put on rubber gloves. The twins pulled off the rest of my paper clothing and were now operating machinery built into the lounger that was spreading my legs open. As the doctor walked into the V formed by my now open legs, one of the twins raised the entire lounge I was restrained to so that it was at the doctor's waist level. Meanwhile Balei was handing the doctor the small bullet-shaped object that was filled with some type of gel.