QUIET!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adriana leaned over and kissed my ear while whispering another "Aaaahhhh." This time it was louder.

Working on each side of my lounge, one twin spread my outer labia and the other the inner. "I'm going to need them wider," instructed the doctor.

"What are you doing?!" Was all I could scream. And scream I did.

"Doctor, I've set the breast enlarger for a full D-cup," Balei reported.

"Very good. I need you to pull back her hood, Balei. More. Ok. There. Everyone hold your positions." The doctor took the gel-filled device and started to place it over my clit. "You're going to feel pressure Annette, it may be a little uncomfortable at first."

All I felt was the warmth of the gel converge on my fear. More and more often Adriana was becoming vocal. "Aaaaahhhhh." She was getting close to climaxing.

"I'm almost there. Ok. Perfect. Balei, slide her hood over the resonator. Good. While I hold the pressure, fill the rubber encapsulator with adhesive and hand it to me, Balei." The doctor was in full doctor mode and her team was responding to her with precise, rapid movements."

"Adhesive?!" That was the word that I screamed. "What are you doing?!"

"Oh Gaawwdd." It was the first time I had heard Adriana speak since back when the fashion show had started. Her watch was blinking green. Although I didn't know what was causing her to climax I knew she was close to having one.

"Two minutes left," called out Balei.

I was physically struggling. "The gel. Too warm. Making my clit too sensitive."

"It's going to be close." The doctor slid the rubber adhesive-filled encapsulator over my hood and applied more pressure. "I'm curing the adhesive with the UV light emitter."

"Please, take it off!" Blood was engorging my clit. The tight-fitting metal resonator thing was too constraining.

"One minute," called out Balei.

I was beginning to lose control of myself.

"Balei, get ready to activate her watch. I want full green as soon as I say 'go'."

"Aaaahhhh. Gaaaawddd!" I have to admit that seeing the pleasure on Adriana's face so close to mine was turning me on.

"Adhesive is fully cured. Balei, 'go'. Maria and Marcia, release her inner and outer labia."

Balei reached for my wrist and twisted the outer dial on my watch one full turn. As my watch turned green, everyone stepped away to give me space. Everyone except Adriana.

"Yeeessss. Almost. There." Adriana was making no attempt to conceal what was happening to her.

At first, it was a tickle at the very tip of my clit. Then there was a wave of vibration that slowly moved up the short length of it.

"The resonator is calibrating," Balei called out. "And the breast enlargement has five minutes left."

"Aaaaahhhh." Adriana reflexively reached over and started stroking the equipment covering my breasts.

"Calibration complete." That was the last thing that I consciously heard Balei say. I know there was movement around me, but my awareness has shifted to my clit. And too Adriana.

There was a jolt as the resonator found the natural frequency of my clit and started amplifying feedback pulses into my clit at increasing intensity.

"Oh my God!" I don't know if I said that out loud but it was the last words I was able to say. Adriana in the midst of her climax clamped her lips to mine and was screaming pleasure into my mouth. I was doing the same.

"Gaaawwdd!" My occasional calls for help had stopped. Replaced only by sounds that both Adriana and I continuously screamed into each other.

My first climax came in less than a minute, but the resonator wasn't done with me. During my second climax the breast enlargement equipment finished its cycle and my full breasts begin to burst, squirting mother's milk into the waiting vacuum of the system.

Adriana was finishing her climax and sat back down on her stool. "I'm going to hold both of her hands. Hopefully, she'll unconsciously feel some level of comfort as her body continues to convulse."

The doctor nodded at Adriana in agreement.

"She's really trying hard to buck her hips in tempo with the resonator. Do you think applying the over-stimulator gel is too much for her?" Balei asked.

"Nonsense. She'll get used to it. I want her aroused all the time by the gel. That way the resonator can rapidly bring her to a climax whenever it needs to. It's the only way we'll have a chance at getting her to let us cure her daughter."

I was later told that my initial training went on for 2 hours and 32 minutes. Thirty-two minutes longer than had been predicted-something that seemed to trouble Balei. The doctor called it training but from my viewpoint it was one rapid climax followed by a pause and then another. I wanted more, especially when my now huge breasts explosively lactated while I was climaxing. But the doctor had placed limits on my Level 2 status.

ADRIANA

Silently, Adriana helped me slip into my panties. Neither of ours had zippers like Juliana's did, Doctor Moraes as I now called her, but for two different reasons.

Besides both being black latex, with a deep front scoop and high cut sides resting on our hips, mine were designed to come off whenever I needed them too. After all, my resonator was glued into place and wasn't going anywhere.

Adriana's? Hers didn't come off as far as I could tell. Something about Adriana being a Level 4. Balei had assured me that they were removable at their office when maintenance was required on the equipment within Adriana. There was also piping that allowed the normal functions of a woman to be carried out without their removal.

We both had multi-colored status LEDs that were embedded in our latex panties, the colors corresponded to what the AI in our watches were telling the devices within us to do.

But none of this was the reason why I couldn't stop staring at the front of Adriana's panties. It was the obscene contour of her pussy lips, as if they were always enlarged and trying to push through the latex, which held my attention. They were mesmerizing and made me want to pull off her latex and bury my face in her pussy.

Adriana sensed what I wanted and began running one of her fingers between her latex covered lips while licking her lips. I started to move toward her but Balei intercepted me. "They'll be time for that soon."

It had taken me 48 hours from the time I first met Dr. Moraes until they had completed their procedures and I had completed my first round of training. I was joyful now and my joyfulness was monitored and carefully controlled by my personal AI. And my emotional happiness was because of Adriana.

What I hadn't gotten used to, and the doctor said it could take me months, was that my AI could trigger anything from light clitoral stimulation to multiple orgasms whenever it deemed it was necessary to keep me calm. And quiet.

A twinge of fear ran through me when I learned about this. "At any time?"

"Yes, Annette." Balei replied. Adriana smiled, apparently no longer able to speak.

"What if I'm in public?"

"Adriana will help you. There's nothing to be ashamed about."

"What's the difference between a resonator and a vibrator?" I asked Balei.

"Another time," she replied.

Dr. Moraes walked into the room. "It's time for us to go."

HOME

It's hard to believe, but Adriana and I had fallen in love in less than 48 hours. But there wasn't any doubt that love is what it was. We had too much in common to not love each other. Also, there was the fact that she was absolutely gorgeous. And she loved my now D-sized cups. Together we made quite a sight. Particularly with the clothing that the doctor had so generously given to me.

As we walked together to my front door, I was dressed in a simple black latex crop top with long sleeves and a tall neck that stopped just below my chin. My black latex panties were covered by a cute clear vinyl skirt that ended just above my knees. Matching Christian Louboutin pumps with three-inch stiletto heels almost made up for the height advantage that Adriana had on me. All of it was adorned by my oversized watch and a small metal collar with the insignia "Property of Dr. Moraes."

Adriana had on a red latex dress with long sleeves, black inserts along the sides, and the length that covered everything that needed to be covered. At least when she was standing. She had black latex thigh-high footwear that stopped four inches below her dress with the same adornments that I had.

Perfect.

I had learned that members of Dr. Moraes' team had checked in regularly with Margie to make sure she was ok, cooked her meals, and helped her with her college homework. They also reassured her that I was simply on an unexpected respite with Juliana, our new neighbor and best friend, and that I'd be home in two days.

My AI sensed that I was feeling nervous and started stimulating my clit with a low-frequency resonation.

As I unlocked the front door, Adriana gave my hand a squeeze.

"Margie, we're home."

Margie came storming out of her room. "Where the hell have you been?! You know that I thought you could have..."

After looking at me and Adriana for what seemed like an hour, I thought we had shut her up for a while.

"Who is this?!" she screamed at us.

As I started to explain, there was a soft knocking on our door. Adriana walked over to open the door and in walked Dr. Moraes with her daughters Charlotte and Kara.

"Olá Margie!" Dr. Moraes smiled. You're invited over for dinner. Charlotte and Kara have made something special for us. We have so much to talk about!"

It wasn't a question, but Margie took it that way. "Why would I want to go over to your house, my mom just got home and..."

"Charlotte and Kara, please help Margie over to our home for dinner, we need to give her mom some quiet time."