QUIET! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they talked I slowly moved my left hand down to support daddy's ball sack, never once stopping the circles I was making to the underside of his cock.

Finally, mama announced that she was going to bed.

"Daddy, tell her you want to watch some more TV," I whispered.

"Honey, I'm going to watch the rest of this show."

Mama didn't seem to care. She stood up, straightened her dress, and walked down the short hallway to their bedroom.

I kept working on daddy's cock with my thumb.

"Baby girl, we almost got caught."

My heart was pounding, but I ignored him and listened for my mama. She had a routine I had memorized over the years. Wash her face, brush her teeth, brush her hair, and then go to bed. That was her routine if she didn't take from daddy.

I held my breath but kept my thumb moving. Face washing was completed.

Daddy's body started to move to a rhythm with his hips bucking just a bit.

My thumb kept going.

I heard mama finish brushing her teeth.

Daddy's breathing was starting to become ragged.

I heard mama set her heavy wooden brush down on our shared bathroom counter.

"Baby girl, I'm..."

"Shhhhhh, Daddy."

I heard mama get into bed. Daddy was mine.

With my left hand I reached down and pulled the afghan off us. Daddy's cock was huge, his head seemingly jet black in color.

My left hand was now behind daddy's neck pulling his lips to mine.

He started to kiss me really hard, his tongue twirling around mine.

My right hand grasped his shaft and started urgently moving his cock skin up and down.

I could tell he was close to climaxing by his quiet moaning.

My hand was moving as fast as I could go and then I felt him breathe out into my mouth. Before he could moan much louder, I clamped my lips onto his.

His climax was intense.

After I was sure he wouldn't make any involuntary sounds, I turned my head to watch the rest of his climax. I'd never seen so much. Onto our afghan. Arching across the floor to the TV screen. Even onto mama's chair-I smiled at that one.

"Yes, daddy. Yes."

I kept on pumping him, wanting to make sure it all came out of him.

"Baby girl, you need to stop."

"Not yet, daddy, you're still climaxing." I kept at it for another couple of minutes until I was convinced he had finished.

I meticulously scooped every bit of his climax into my mouth and made a mental note to wash the afghan in the morning and wipe down the floor and TV. My mama's chair? My darkness told me to just leave it, which is what I did.

Then I lay my head down on daddy's lap and sucked his cock into my mouth. After about fifteen minutes, he was hard again, and I started over, working his cock shaft with both of my hands while my head bobbed up and down on the end of his cock.

When he climaxed again, I made sure that all of it was safely in my mouth before I swallowed it all in one big gulp.

I felt good about myself, having made daddy as happy as he'd been in a long time. The dark part of me felt good too.

MAMA

I wanted mama to know how well I had been taking care of daddy every day for two weeks now-five weeks after I had first started seducing him.

Sometimes I had to stop and wait while mama used him for her needs. But he always came back to our couch by the TV where I finished him off.

The next morning I had breakfast with mama while daddy went off to work.

"May I borrow some jewelry, mama? My girlfriends and I are getting dressed up for school this week."

"Oh?"

As I expected, she didn't care. "Chrissy didn't mention that to me."

I couldn't help myself. "Why would she?"

"Help yourself to anything you want," was mama's nervous response.

--

Just like any young girl, I used to love wearing my mama's clothing and makeup, pretending to be much older and more sophisticated than I was. The most fun part was when mama let me try on her jewelry. She had a large mahogany jewelry armoire which contained a surprising amount of jewelry.

Digging through it, all my childhood memories came flooding back. There was the silver box I remembered with the relief on all sides: a scene of a man and woman in a forest. The bottom had several strange symbols embossed into it with the letters "Ger" embossed adjacent to them.

The inside looked like it was gold leaf, although I had later found out that it was brass.

I was again amazed by the 4 beautiful earrings with their matching chains. I was never allowed to wear them, being told that they were worth a fortune and had been passed down by many generations of my mama's family.

At the very bottom was the hand-written note that simply said "Storck & Sinsheimer, Hanau, Germany." I'd never paid much attention to the note, but as I turned it over I was surprised to find that it said: "To my love" in the same unfamiliar handwriting.

But I wasn't here to reminisce, I was looking for something in particular. In a pull-out drawer were 14 gold bangle bracelets. These were important to me because they reminded me of Christmas. Mama used to wear them during the season and they made a cheerful sound. I pushed 7 onto each of my wrists where they hung loosely. Every time I moved they'd make their happy sound. I knew in the larger adjacent drawer there were 7 matching bangle-style rings for a necklace, but I didn't need them now.

Walking down into the kitchen with my borrowed jingling bracelets on, I wished mama a good morning and went off to school. "That's a beautiful dress, something new?" she called after me. I just smiled.

PLAN

"Well?" Chrissy was impatient this morning. "Two weeks and I suppose you've learned to like boys now."

"Just one. And he's a man."

Chrissy smiled. "I'll admit I was a little worried that I was going to lose you."

"You know I love you!"

"Love you too!"

Our friends laughed as they assumed that Chrissy and I were teasing each other. We were. Just not in the innocent way they assumed.

"That dress looks amazing on you, but what's up with the noisy bracelets? They make more clicking then those Call Back pumps I let you borrow.

Remember the "association part" of our psychology class?

"How can I forget, Jess. You keep bringing it up. I assume your 'man' is starting to associate you with happiness." She winked at me.

"He is. But now it's time to let mama know that I want a full relationship with him-to be his girl."

"You're evil." Chrissy was smiling. "Plan on wearing those jangly things tonight?"

"Yes."

"Well, in that case, I have this strange feeling that your mama's going to be home early tonight."

"Meet me after school?"

"You read my mind!" Today was going to be amazing.

Our girlfriends didn't know what to make about our conversations.

BEACH

"It's going just like you said it would, Chrissy." She was busy undoing my dress as we got comfortable in our favorite beach location.

"Told you."

"I found something odd in my mama's jewelry this morning."

"Oh?"

"It's a silver jewelry case that she's had since I can remember. But this time when I looked at it, I realized it was an antique from Germany."

Chrissy had her usually smirk. "Read anything interesting?"

I was stunned. "How did you know about the letter?"

"Amanda told me about it."

It was still strange to hear my friend and lover call my mama by her first name.

"What did she say?"

"The letter is from her first lover."

"Daddy was her first lover."

"I keep telling you: your mama isn't who you think she is."

"What was his name, where is he, tell..."

"Her."

"What?"

"What was 'her' name is what you should be asking. She's from Germany. Where your mama was born."

"Claudia Sinsheimer."

"Who is that?"

"You mama's first lover in Germany.

"Wait, what was her last name?"

Chrissy was already pushing me back onto our towel and spreading my legs wide.

"Later, we don't have much time today."

Removing her skirt, Chrissy revealed that she was wearing my favorite Vondage low-rise.

"Have you been wearing that all day?"

Chrissy just smiled. Digging through her beach bag she pulled out a purple 9-inch dildo.

"My favorite!"

"Just want to make sure you think of me occasionally when you're with your man tonight."

Chrissy made quick work of undoing the strapon harness she was wearing, inserting the dildo into the front ring and then reattaching the restraining straps.

With no pretense, she guided the dildo head into my pussy with her hands and then leaned on top of me as she thrust the full length right into me.

"Ahhhhhhh."

"There you go. Just like a man would do it." Chrissy let out a quick laugh and then began to fuck my brains out on our beach.

TERMS

"Daddy, how was your day?"

"Hi baby girl, it was good." He was in a happy mood.

"That's a beautiful dress you're wearing."

"Thank you, I bought it for you."

"For me?"

"Yes. I'm your girl and I want you to think of me at work in this dress."

"That jewelry looks familiar."

I didn't say anything while I was finishing up making dinner.

"Daddy, have you ever thought of making our relationship public?"

I think he almost choked. "Wha, what do you mean?"

"You know, going out on dates in public?" I just talked in a matter-of-fact tone to let him know what I was proposing was completely normal.

"Well baby girl, I love what we have, but it would ruin everything about our family if anyone else knew."

I just smiled.

"What's on your mind?"

"Nothing daddy, I just thought I'd ask you." I was being extra careful to talk in a conversational tone so I didn't upset him. My heart was racing in anticipation of my plan for tonight. Smiling again to daddy I thought: just get through the dishes and everything will be all right.

"Is there anything, in particular, you'd like to watch tonight?"

That was a relief. Daddy didn't seem to be focused on what I had suggested and was going back to our normal routine.

"Anything you like, daddy."

As he made himself comfortable on our couch and turned on the TV, I went to me room, put on my usual well-worn t-shirt, vintage jean shorts, and my mama's bracelets.

Walking back to the couch my jewelry made quite a ruckus.

Daddy looked up at me but didn't say anything as I slipped into my favorite position on his right side and pulled the afghan up over us. By now, I wasn't making any pretense to what was going to happen each night. I simply pulled off his shorts and began to rub the underside of his cock head with my right thumb as I cradled his ball sack with my left hand.

"That's good baby girl."

Thirty minutes later and mama banged her way through the door. She looked upset.

Daddy was startled by her early arrival home.

"What's the matter?"

Mama looked straight at me. "That friend of yours, she's..."

"Chrissy?" I smiled, all the while continuing to rub small circles with my thumb into daddy's cock head.

"I mean, I meant, that neighbor of ours! She has some nerve!"

"What's the matter?" Daddy repeated his question but with less enthusiasm. He was getting really hard.

I put my head on daddy's shoulder as he and mama talked.

"Showing up late and then saying that she didn't have time for me today."

"Our neighbor said that to you?" Daddy asked.

I smiled some more. Chrissy had done what she said she would. Although I wondered what she had planned for me in exchange for her help.

"Matthew, I want to talk to you."

This I hadn't expected.

Mama was mad, but the only time she used my daddy's full name was when she wanted sex from him.

I whispered in daddy's ear: "Not today daddy. Tell her that you're helping me with something." My thumb worked more urgently on daddy's cock head to reinforce my point.

"Amanda, we just started a TV show and I'm helping Jess work out a problem in her biology class."

"What do you know about biology?" Mama huffed.

"Well, I do work in a hospital, so I've learned some things, and..."

"Shut up Matthew, and come with me. Now."

Smiling inwardly, I knew that I had won again. My daddy was the epitome of southern charm, right up until you criticized his work.

"Not now, Amanda. Maybe after you've cooled down."

I wasn't thrilled by my daddy being noncommittal, but at least he chose me. It was a start.

Mama stormed off to their bedroom and slammed the door shut.

"Daddy, I'm all that you need."

He just stared at the TV screen, lost in thought.

I took the opportunity to start pulling his cock skin back and forth and at a little bit faster starting pace than usual.

"Baby girl, can you please take off those bracelets. Your mama's going to hear them jangling."

Moving my other hand to his shaft, I worked them both in unison faster. "I know."

Daddy looked a little afraid. "We don't want your mama to find out. She'd be raging mad."

Working my hands faster on daddy's cock, I looked him straight in the eyes: "It's time she found out about us. I know she's suspected but it's best that she learn about us now instead of months from now."

I thought daddy was going to bolt, but I increased my tempo and knew I had to time everything right as he was closing in on his first climax of the night.

By now the speed of both of my hands stroking his cock was making by bracelets dance, but the sound was being muffled by the afghan. I quickly let go of his cock with my left hand and swooshed the afghan off of us. Now the bracelets on my right hand were ringing loudly as I rhythmically stroked his cock.

"Baby girl, please. It's really loud. Mama's going to hear."

I wanted this. "It's ok daddy, she needs to know. I want her to know."

Daddy was getting even closer to his climax. I heard mama stop stomping around in her bedroom. Then the door creaked open.

My left hand moved behind daddy's neck and I slowed the rhythm of my hand working his cock a bit. I had to time this perfectly.

"Baby girl, I need to climax."

"Soon daddy." I cooed into his ear. "I'll tell you when." And I slowed my stroke down a little more as I heard my mama's bare feet move toward us across the wooden floor of the small hallway.

"Baby girl, please kiss me so I don't cry out loud." I kissed him briefly but pulled back. I could hear mama almost at the corner of the hallway where she'd be able to see me. Us.

My heart was pounding so much I thought it was going to burst through my chest.

Less than a minute I thought to myself. My right hand kept rhythmically stroking daddy's cock.

Daddy was on the verge and I willed my mama to peek around the corner.

Everything happened really fast.

The board at the hallway corner creaked and I knew mama could see us. I turned my head to look past daddy's shoulder directly into my mama's eyes. Her mouth was wide open, but she wasn't saying anything.

I quickened the pace of my hand on daddy's cock to a blur. "Climax for me now daddy."

And he did.

Climax was exploding everywhere. I made no effort to stifle daddy's loud groans. I just kept pumping daddy's cock as he continued to climax, all the while looking straight at my mama and smiling.

Mama looked devastated.

We both knew he was mine.

VACATION

"Bye mama, have a good day."

Last night I had climaxed daddy two more times in front of my mama and then told him to take a shower. It was wonderful knowing that his climax was everywhere. I think it may have even made it to the ceiling.

Mama went back to their bedroom without saying a word to me. I immediately called Chrissy and told her everything.

"Yes, of course, I'll show you the video!"

"You've done it, Jess!"

"Almost."

"What do you mean?"

"I want to be in a proper, public relationship with my daddy. He's my man now."

"Jess, that would be so wrong in so many ways. But I support you."

"I'd like to take daddy to our beach tomorrow so I can..."

"Yes, yes, of course. You have my blessing."

"I love you, Chrissy."

"Love you too!"

--

"Jess, are you sure it's a good idea to take a day off from school?"

"Turn right here daddy."

The road was bumpy and my mama's bracelets were making quite a bit of noise as we bounced along in daddy's pickup.

"It's important that we spend time together as a couple in public daddy."

He didn't say anything.

At last, we reached Chrissy's beach and came to a stop. I grabbed the towels and daddy took the cooler out of the back of the pickup.

Walking hand-in-hand we reached our secluded spot on the beach, spread out our towels, and talked. I explained to daddy how I wanted us to be a couple and he listened intently to what I said. He had concerns being seen around town with his daughter holding hands, but I explained to him that it was all normal.

I think he had more concerns than he was saying, but he wasn't yet ready to share them with me.

To make him feel better, I let him know that I'd be very attentive to his cock whether we were in private or public. I think it was all a bit too much for him to take in, so we just curled up and snuggled under the beach umbrella he had thoughtfully brought along.

DOCTOR

"Don't forget to check in on Annette once a day."

Balei bit her lip with worry. "Are you still concerned about the performance of her implant, Juliana?"

"Yes. Adriana reported that some of Annette's recollections are as vivid as our coders had projected, but there are others that aren't as sharp as I'd prefer. Call me if anything strange happens with her."

"You'll be back in two weeks?"

"Yes. Is the jet ready?"

"Maria texted me a few minutes ago and said that the G650 is ready at Burbank. They're waiting for you upstairs."

"They..." Juliana began to ask Balei. "Never mind." The twins never did anything without each other. "Who else is on the flight?"

"Just Maria and Marcia. Plus your usual flight crew."

"Ok. I'm going to finish packing and then go upstairs to meet the girls."

"You're leaving directly from work, Juliana? What about Margie?"

"My daughters are taking care of Margie."

Balei smiled.

--

Who would have thought that preparing for a vacation would be so exhausting? Then again, the whole thing was ridiculous. Flying from southern California to Georgia for vacation? Of course, the person waiting for me was really my only motivation.

AIR

"We're level at flight level four-ten...expecting a smooth ride..."

They were competent pilots, which was all I really cared about. Flight track, altitude, speed, on and on. None of it mattered to me as we cruised in the smooth air above Arizona. Well, maybe speed. With less than four hours remaining on route, we were making good time for even the G650 with the winds being favorable. So I was told.

The truth is, even with the twins for company, I was looking forward to seeing Katrin.

We had met two years ago at an American Medical Association meeting in Chicago. At first it had been a relief just to talk with a peer. I loved Balei and all of our medical, computer, and fashion staff at our treatment center. But their Brazilian charm and humor didn't always make up for getting to talk shop with another doctor. It didn't hurt that Katrin was easy on the eyes, being the typical tall blue-eyed blonde you'd normally find gracing the pages of Jolie. Picture Caro Daur in her thirties with a wicked sense of humor and I had every reason to be jetting across the country at over 600 miles per hour.

The twins wanted to play, but the look on Balei's face when we talked about Annette's implant had my mind occupied.

Normally, when we did a Level 2 installation, I wanted my patients to have a vivid recollection of everything that happened from the time I first met them to after the completion of their first full treatment. After years of study, we had found that a complete memory of everything was helpful in making our installations seem like a completely natural and normal part of life. A life made better.