Quiet in the Library Pt. 01

Story Info
Percy gets his fantasies realized with the librarian.
4k words
4.74
6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The library is a sanctuary for the pursuit of knowledge, a place where many come to block out the noise of the world. This library was guarded by its goddess, Dahila Ramirez. She always sat behind the desk with her head slightly tilted down in a book, a perfect angle to see the bountiful cleavage barely contained by her white button-up shirt. She was never sweet, and often annoyed by visitors' questions. People would pray for the moment she crossed her legs, forcing the tight pencil skirt to ride up, revealing a Lacey garter belt holding her nylon thigh highs. I dream of seeing her hair down, messy and wild, instead of its usual tight bun with a pencil holding it together.

I've been a long-time admirer but was too terrified to ever approach her. She has had many people attempt to woo her, but they received such a verbal lashing they usually left with their tails between their legs. More than once I've seen her smirk at the sight of people cowering before her, I would melt under her gaze if that smile was directed towards me.

I was spending my usual Thursday afternoon admiring her from afar at my usual study table nestled between the romance and horror section of the library.

"Would you just ask her out already?" said my friend Lily, she was sitting across from me with a romance novel titled Promises and Pomegranates.

"She has turned down way better-looking people than me, I wouldn't stand a chance." I sighed; I wasn't by any means not good-looking. I had a good-looking face minus a scattering of freckles across my cheeks, circular-rimmed glasses shielding my green eyes, and a lean build.

Lily rolled her eyes and turned the page, "You're being ridiculous, how do you know if you don't even try? Plus, I bet she's into some fun freaky shit, we could be great friends you know?" Lily peered over at her and licked her lips.

I playfully smacked her book, "Lily my dear, not everyone is as freaky as you and your boy toy. Where is he again hmm?" Lily's cheeks flushed red as she huffed at me, I bet that poor man was tied up somewhere waiting for her return while she wasted time with me.

"Well since you so graciously reminded me, I should get going," Lily stood holding the book to her chest, she moved past me to get around. She paused and leaned down to my ear, "You need to be more daring, or else life is going to pass you by." She kissed my cheek and that's when I heard a metal clink sound.

I looked down to find she had cuffed my right hand to the leg of the table, I yanked on it as panic began to fill me.

"Lilly!!" I hissed followed by a few people shushing me, my face burned hot. Lily turned towards me and stuck her tongue out. She went up to Dahila and happily checked out the book she had been reading. I was praying she wasn't informing her of what predicament she left me in. I had no idea what I was going to do.

"Fucking leave already," I muttered under my breath as the last patron left the library. As if this man trying to stall for time as I ushered him out was here for reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know now that you are locking up, I would love to take you out. You know since your shifts over," he leans on the door frame stopping me from closing the door. "You look like someone who would enjoy being taken care of, not a thought to--" I grab his wrist before he can touch me. Letting my nails dig into his wrist till he yanks his hand free.

"Thank you for your patronage, reading is fundamental. Perhaps a book on manners should be the next book you check out." I grab the door and slam it against his frame, he jumps back in surprise. "Though to be honest any book above the 4 and up section might be too difficult for you." He's left open jaw as I lock the door and pull the shutter down.

As if he even deserved to lick the bottom of my heels, I started to rub my shoulders and neck. All the desk work does is give me sore shoulders and neck. I can't wait to get home and enjoy a good smutty novel and a date with my vibrator. The question is what book should I read, a naughty priest or a mob fucking?

I kept comparing the benefits between the two as I did my last look over the place, and that's when I saw him. The bright red hair and green eyes stared at me bright-eyed and frightened, I remembered him he's here often his name is Percy. He is a great patron, polite, handsome, and obedient. So, imagine my surprise when I see him past hours.

"Hello sir, it's time for closing please let me escort you..." his cheeks were turning bright red, his eyes downcast as if ashamed of something.

"I-I know I'm so sorry! My friend Lily, the one who checked out a romance novel, s-she decided to play a prank," He pulled on with his right hand and handcuffs clinked against the wooden table. "I'm stuck."

I should be mad; I should just call the cops and move about my evening. But his face that desperation, the eyes stinging with tears of humiliation, and the bulge dangerously pressing against his pants, that he was trying to hide. Just looked so...delicious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to die, Dahlia had squatted down balancing on her knees, and was staring at my face. She was so close; I could smell her lavender perfume on her neck and could feel her warm brown eyes looking at me.

"What predicament you find yourself in little Percy," My mind burst into fireworks, she knows my name!! "Why would your friend do such a thing to you?"

"I-I don't know mistress," the words slip out naturally and I instantly regret it. I can't believe I just said that she must think I'm a freak, she's going to call the cops and arrest me for being a perv.

"Naughty, that was a lie and liars get punished." Her silky voice snaps me out of spiraling shame, did she just call me naughty? She slowly stands up and I feel her fingers tracking the outline of my shoulders slowly dragging them up my chin 'til she gently makes me look at her.

"We can't have liars little Percy. I'm going to give you another chance, why did she lock you up?" She's smiling down at me; I'm bound for her and all I want to do is please her.

"S-she locked me up so I would finally talk to you, I-I've been admiring you from afar for a month but didn't believe I could approach you." The words fall out of my mouth, I can barely hold myself together as I wait for her reply.

"Oh, naughty boy! You've been watching me for longer than that," She stood up giggling, it sounded like a nymph playing in the forest. "I've been keeping my eye on you for a while now, your stares never went unnoticed. Your devotion to me was clear as day my little Percy."

My cheeks burned even hotter as my mouth hung open, while she began to circle me. I began to feel like prey to a lioness, and if I wasn't mistaken, she looked very hungry.

"If only you knew I was watching myself," She suddenly grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked my head back, forcing me to look up at her as she stood behind me. She had let down her hair, it cascaded like a beautiful waterfall across her shoulders.

"I found you to be quite handsome, but more importantly deliciously obedient my little Percy." She moaned and licked her lips, teasing me as she began to stroke the delicate parts of her neck. "I want this Percy, so let me know now," she leaned her lips close to my ear nibbling on my ear lobe, "Do you want this?"

My breath quickened; I couldn't believe she wanted me. All my dreams and fantasies were coming true. As she stared down at me one thought crossed my mind, she's going to eat me alive.

"Yes Mistress, I want this."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wonderful Percy, can you get onto the table?" I began unbuttoning my top while watching Percy test his movement in the cuffs.

"Thankfully Mistress, I am doubly joined, and Lily left plenty of room in the cuffs for me to twist my arm comfortably." He carefully moved himself onto the table and lay on his stomach on the table. "Mistress, is this, okay?"

I began walking around the table inspecting my prize, his physique though lean was incredibly kept together. Since I only saw him from a limited point of view, I never got to see his full figure. His ass was a perfect peach, the shape, and size were tantalizing and made me want to take a bite to claim it before anyone else saw it.

"That's very good Percy, we just need to adjust you a little," I looked around and found what I was looking for, I plucked a ruler from a nearby table. I stroked the hard wooden surface before giving a swift smack to Percy's ass. His surprised yelp made me jump as an evil smirk started playing across my lips.

"Up dear Percy, I need you on your knees." He quickly got into position; I could see his hands gripping the edge of the table as he curled onto his knees. I walked around checking his positions, another swift smack to his lower back. "Arch your back." He immediately complied with my command.

"M-Mistress, is this position good enough for you to fuck me?" His little whimpers were delicious as I spanked him with the ruler three times. I slowly made my way to where his face was, I loved the way his cheeks flushed as he finally noticed my shirt was removed. His eyes stared at the black lace bra that barely held my breast. I grabbed him by the chin and looked into his big green eyes.

"Oh dear Percy you've been a naughty boy," his lips quivered, "You should have been mine from the start, but you were too afraid to say anything. For that, you must be punished." I kissed him deeply, letting my tongue slide against his.

"At the end of this night you will be mine, but remember fucking is a reward and you haven't been a good boy." I saw his eyes grow wide and instead of fear, they were filled with lust and greed, what a perfect little toy slut.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her lips were the softest I have ever tasted; I knew I would follow this woman's commands until the end of the world. Her threats even made me buzz with excitement; my cock was aching for her touch. Whatever punishments were coming I am going to endure, I will earn the right to be fucked by Mistress.

"I am yours, Mistress, I accept my punishment wholeheartedly," I've never sounded surer in my life, but how could I not be in front of a goddess? She smirked and kissed my cheek, then made her way behind me where I was most vulnerable. I felt her hands grab the sensitive flesh of my inner thighs, digging her nails in she forced me to spread even further. My pink hole began twitching at the sudden movement.

"Oh Percy you have been hiding quite the perfect form from me, haven't you," I blushed at her compliment. "Now I want you to hold very still, I'm going to spank you my naughty Percy." I felt I couldn't see when it was coming which made it more deliciously more tormenting.

"Tell me Percy how long have you been watching me without saying anything?" her hands caressed my sensitive ass making a shiver crawl up my spine.

"6 months Mistress," my face burned with embarrassment, but my cock twitched with excitement. She clicked her tongue and with her hand gave me a firm spank causing me to lurch forward in surprise.

"6 months earns you 6 strikes from the ruler; I want you to count each one Percy. Be a good boy," She gave my ass a firm slap with the ruler I winced and yelled out "One!" The next two hits came harder than the last, I gripped the edge of the table barely able to call out two and three.

She began to stroke my ass, "Oh Percy you should see the beautiful shade of red your ass is becoming, it's good enough to eat," I cried out when I felt her teeth sink into my ass, the pain was amplified from the spanks. But it only made my dick grow harder and my balls ache for attention, pain, and pleasure were truly a match made in pure sin.

"Fuck, Percy you are a good boy," as she said those words, she gave me another two swats with the ruler. The pleasure was amplified by each painful swat as I nearly screamed four and five.

The pain ripples through my body as the final spank comes hard and swift, as my body recovers, I feel soft hands begin to stroked my shaft.

"Oh Percy, you're already making a mess on yourself," she expertly uses my pre-cum to lube my cock as she continues to stroke it. I moan with pleasure as she gives me the softest handjob of my life. She holds my cock in her hand and spanks me once more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck my hand, Percy," I begin pumping my cock into her delicate hands desperately, my dick is growing looking for release. Her hands feel so good but it's not enough to bring me to climax. It was a wonderfully evil tease.

"Look at you Percy like a wild animal you're pumping your cock into my hand. I bet you wish it was my pussy, I'm soaked Percy. I'm dripping with cum just watching you fuck yourself." She moans and I see her grinding against the edge of the table, this drives me wild. I begin pumping myself faster desperate to earn the right into her pussy.

Suddenly she stops, I'm panting desperate for more and at this point, I'm willing to fuck the air just to get the sensation. She walks over and drags another table close to where my face is, she quickly climbs onto the desk. She lays on her back and spread her legs making sure that her pussy is within reach.

"Show me how good you are Percy, be a good pussyboy and eat me," she's hiked her pencil skirt past her thighs showing me her garter belt barely holding on to her stockings as she spreads her legs apart. She doesn't wear panties, I think to myself as I slowly use my tongue to lick up the juices bursting from her. I hear a soft moan escape her lip as my tongue flicks across his clit, her moans are like a drug and I'm already addicted.

I begin my attack, using my tongue to write every word I've ever wanted to say to her across her clit. Her moans become louder and deeper into pleasure; her thighs squeeze around my head. I love the sensation of being trapped between her thick thighs for an eternity, but I have a deep need to taste her cum. She especially becomes aroused when I spell the letter Q across her clit, so I keep that up increasing the speed and pointed licks per letter. She is moaning louder, and I can feel her begin to fuck my face.

Dahlia has grabbed a fist full of my hair, she yanks roughly smothering me into her pussy, and begins to ride my lips. I give all I can, licking every juice and savoring every grind. She smells amazing, and finally, I am rewarded for my effort. Her clit spasms when the climax erupts through her, I loved feeling it tremble under my tongue. When she finally let go of my head and I could come up for air the sight before me almost made me laugh in shock.

Dahila was lying across the table, hair completely disheveled, and her shirt was crumpled next to her leaving her in a crooked bra that revealed her pointed nipples. My beautiful goddess was left in a complete mess because of me and oh how I wanted to do it again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The climax erupted through me like nothing I had ever experienced before, Percy didn't even give me time to compose myself as his tongue tortured my clit throughout the climax. When he finally relented, I was left a complete and utter mess, but what snapped me back was the little smirk he made when he saw how I looked.

As charming as that smirk was this was a punishment, not a reward.

I sat up and fixed my clothing, "Percy I will enjoy your little mouth from now on, whenever I want it, you will kneel and give." He nodded enthusiastically at this news as I had predicted, I slipped my hand under him and began to stroke him.

He moaned and pushed into my hand; his cock had grown more desperate while pleasing me. His cock couldn't contain itself as it dribbled onto the table.

"Dirty little Percy, look at you are making a mess on public property," Percy moaned and I could see the heat rising to his cheeks. "Naughty boy, what am I going to do with you?

Percy continues to push into my hand, desperately trying to get enough sensation to be able to cum, but every so often I would lose my group leaving him aggravated at the lack of sensation. It was enough to make me giggle, as he continued to dribble cum on the table.

"Please Mistress!!" he yelled in frustration, that was not going to fly as his new mistress I had to set ground rules. I reached my hand up the back of his head grabbed the red furry of hair and pulled his head back.

"Bad Percy we do not yell at mistress, you take what I give you and say thank you!" He yelped in pain as I pulled his hair.

"I-I'm sorry mistress I wasn't thinking, I-I got too caught up in the pleasure and frustration." He stammered out with a whimper. I released him and his head dropped down, I took a moment to look at him. He was glistening in sweat, his body flushed from being spanked and brought to his limits. He was perfect, worshiping at the temple of my body. Slowly I dragged my nails from the top of his spine down to his backside. A moan escaped his lips, and I bit my bottom lip.

As I got to his peach of an ass, I spread his cheeks to reveal his twitching pink hole. He gasped in surprise and started to squirm underneath my grasp.

"What's wrong little Percy?" I smiled and licked the tip of my finger and slowly began to massage the opening. He inhaled quickly and squirmed more, tiny moans escaped that seemed to surprise him.

"Mistress I've never had anyone touch me there, it's too much," he said between gasps and moans.

For a moment I stopped and rubbed his back gently to soothe his nerves.

"Do you trust me?" I held my breath for the answer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I trust you," I breathed shakily, this was uncharted territory for me, and I wasn't sure how it was going to go. But as I felt her hands stork my lower back slowly making their way to my ass, she made me feel safe and yet sent a shiver of danger up my spine.

"That's my good little Percy," I squeeze my eyes tightly waiting for the pressure of penetration, but instead I'm met with something wet and soft. A moan escapes me as I try to lurch forward, but she has a tight grip on my hips keeping me in place.

Holy fuck she's eating my ass out! Before I can protest, she slowly circles my hole causing endless goosebumps to rise. It shockingly feels good, as she teases me with her tongue my moans spilling from me like a waterfall. With each moan, I feel her nail press into me desperately trying to hold in place as my body shivers with shocks of pleasure. My cock springs to attention and pre-cum drips from the tip, I want to touch it so bad but can't.

Her tongue begins to push on my opening and with an exhale, I can feel her expert tongue slowly exploring inside of me. The sensation is easier than expected due to her tongue lubricant, it's not enough to send new pleasure. But it's a claim, she's showing me she can and will enter me and I will be hers.

I moan louder banging a fist on the table, I want her to use all of me every ounce of me. I will be hers. She slowly pulls back, and I can finally catch my breath as the waves of pleasure slowly start to wash over me like a lulling wave. My dick is engorged, desperate for release but only at her command.

12