Quiet in the Library Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She appears before my face, delicately dabbing the corners of her lip like she enjoyed a 5-star meal. She tilted my head up and inspected my red flushed face, I was a mess and she looked perfect.

"Now Percy I am sure you are dying to be released," I nodded desperately. "But I have a proposition, in my purse is a chastity cage, allow me to cage you. Make you mine, and in two days we will have a whole day to enjoy your orgasmic climax. What do you say?" She said this seriously. She was offering me a chance to be caged by her and feel pleasure under her rule. Of course, I said yes.

Dahlia squealed with the joy of a young girl, she hugged me tightly and whispered sweetly in my ear, "Oh Percy, I promise you will enjoy every moment we have together."

We gave ourselves to calm down, she eventually skittered behind the library desk to see if we could find a way to free me. I was sitting back on the chair again, trying awkwardly to redress myself with one hand. I saw Dahlia walking up to me with her purse and a library book, the same one Lily had returned.

"I suddenly remembered your friend you mentioned, I thought the book had a weird curve to it," She opened the romance novel on a page that began with the quote This is for your own good, and inside were the keys to my cuffs. She laughed and it sounded like the laugh of a fairy. She had so many sides to her I couldn't wait to explore.

Once freed from my imprisonment, I was surprised to see Dahlia sitting on her knees in front of me. She shuffled through her purse and presented me with a cock cage. It was light blue with a heart padlock on the base.

"I've been looking for someone like you for a minute," my mouth hung open in shock as a blush rose to her cheeks. "If you are willing, would you please wear this for me? I promise in two days the orgasm of your life will be yours." I kissed her forehead and held her face for just a moment, she was so soft.

"Mistress you didn't even need to ask," her smile was the best reward I could have asked for, my engorged cock was placed under lock and key but for the sexy librarian. Around her neck sat two keys the one to my orgasm, and the start of our relationship.

Of course, I came by the next day for my daily reading and observation, Dahlia acted as cold as ever to the other patrons. But to me, the sign of those keys was enough of a promise, and I could barely wait for the coming days.

12