Quiet Sunday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going take a bubble bath, then I'm going to bed," she murmured.

He kissed him, took his empty wine glass to the kitchen, then walked up the stairs. Duncan washed, dried and put the two glasses away. He threw the empty wine bottle into the trash can, then turned off the downstairs lights.

His final act was to punch in the code for the alarm, then he went upstairs.

Duncan took a quick shower, then pulled on tee shirt and boxer shorts. He crawled into the large bed, fluffed up the pillows, then lay down.

He didn't know how long he'd been asleep when Tawnee woke him. She was standing near him, dressed in only lacy panties. Her A-cup breasts were faintly visible in the light from the nightlight. Her areolae were light brown against the small pale mounds, and her nipples stuck out, crinkled and hard.

Duncan could see that Tawnee's eyes were shiny. She tried to smile and failed.

"Duncie, Duncan? Sweetie, will you, will you come and hold me?" she begged.

"You got it," Duncan said and groggily got out of the bed.

He followed her to her room. There, she crawled into the large bed and indicated where she wanted him to lay down.

She put her back to him and he wrapped his left arm around her waist. She grabbed his hand, squeezed it and pressed it snugly against her belly.

"Thank you, Duncan," she murmured shakily.

He softly kissed her shoulder and she sighed. It did not take long for her to assume the deep breaths of someone asleep. Duncan followed soon afterward.

Duncan drifted between wakefulness and sleep. The gray light of dawn was breaking through the large bay window of Tawnee's bedroom. He could feel her small breasts pressed against his back. He could also feel her arm around his middle. Her other hand was jammed underneath his pillow.

And the thumb of her other hand was pressed firmly against his buttocks. The thumb seemed to be pushed up between his legs, tightly against his butt crack.

She pulled herself tighter against him and the thumb jerked slightly. Then her lips, her soft lips kissed the back of his neck.

The thumb dragged between his cotton covered buttocks, back and forth, in a slow, grinding movement. Her hand reached up underneath his tee shirt and gently rubbed his chest. Her soft lips again grazed the back of his neck.

"I think, I think I love you," she breathed.

Duncan mumbled something. Tiny electric shocks were rippling through his sleep-addled brain. Tawnee's thumb was caressing his buttocks, trailing between his cheeks.

Amanda had playfully slapped his buttocks, once. Duncan had liked it, the stinging slap, the tingling it left on his skin, the tremors shooting up and down his spine. But he'd been hesitant to ask her to slap him again. He'd been hesitant to admit he'd liked it when she'd smacked his slim backside.

Tawnee's hand travelled down and gently pushed his boxers down his thighs. Her thumb bent down with his boxers as Tawnee bared Duncan's buttocks. Then her thumb sprang up and smacked against Duncan's butt crack again.

Tawnee began to saw her thumb back and forth between Duncan's buttocks. Every now and then, her thumb would bump into Duncan's heavy balls and he would jerk with the pleasure.

Sleep was slowly edging away from him as the pleasure continued to build in him. Her hand was gently rubbing his belly and his chest. Her other hand had wiggled out from underneath his pillow and was cradling his neck.

Duncan's brain finally kicked in. If one hand was rubbing his neck and shoulders and the other was rubbing his chest and belly, then that was not her thumb causing little tremors of pleasure along his buttocks.

Just as he realized that there was something not quite right, Tawnee let out a grunt and Duncan felt a thick warmth blast against his buttocks, butt crack, and testicles.

"Oh shit, no, no, aw shit," Tawnee whined and jerked.

More thick warmth splattered onto Duncan's buttocks. The 'thumb' slowly lost its rigidity and trailed a wet streak down Duncan's left thigh.

"Hold still; I'll clean you up," Tawnee whispered.

Duncan lay stock still, still wrestling with the sensory overload, the impossibility of what he'd just experienced. He felt the sheets and blankets being peeled back, felt the cool air on his belly and his backside.

He then felt Tawnee twist around. Her warm breath was on his buttocks now. Suddenly, he jerked, almost ejaculating as he felt her warm tongue begin to lap at his flesh.

Her tongue licked at his buttocks, even delving in between his cheeks. He grunted as he felt her tongue lap at his tightly clenched rectum. Then her small hand gently urged his right leg up and she bathed his balls with her hot mouth.

Tawnee then rolled Duncan onto his back. She peeled his boxers down, allowing his throbbing cock to pop up into the air.

"Oh, Duncie! That's a beautiful one!" Tawnee cooed before sinking her hot mouth over the head of his hard six inches.

She licked and sucked, small hands stroking his shaft, rubbing his wet balls. Her blonde hair draped across her face, blocking the sensual sight of a beautiful blonde giving him an expert blow job. The soft silky hair tickled his belly and thighs, adding to the sensory pleasure.

She kept licking and stroking him, then sank her mouth all the way down. He grunted and jerked when she pressed a finger to his anus.

"Aw shit, Tawnee, aw damn, I'm about to," he whined then began pumping a stream of semen into her throat.

She quickly pulled her head up and held just the head of his cock in her mouth. She swallowed a few times. Then, when he began to soften, she pulled her mouth off of him. She wiggled forward, leaning heavily against his right side. She put her mouth to his and he opened his mouth.

Duncan jerked slightly when he realized that Tawnee was feeding him some of his own semen. Then her tongue was sliding into his mouth and she was kissing him with a real hunger. His hands came up and toyed with her small breasts and she giggled into his mouth.

"I think I love you," she breathed into his ear again.

And again, Duncan felt her 'thumb' as it pressed against his right thigh. The thumb continued to ride up as it lengthened.

His hand traveled down her back to her tight little butt. He squeezed her tight backside and then lightly smacked it.

Duncan's hand traveled around Tawnee's slim hip. His fingers felt smooth skin and his cock began to swell again.

Duncan had begged Amanda and begged her; he wanted her to shave the dark brown bush she sported. Amanda kept promising and then backing out.

And then Duncan felt Tawnee's hard cock. His hand felt her heavy balls.

He peered down as best he could; Tawnee was draped across him. She sensed what he was trying to do and rolled off of him. She lay on her side next to him, lifted her right leg and let him get a good look at her six inch length of fat uncircumcised cock and fat balls.

She pressed her lips to his and kissed him softly. She pulled her lips away and searched his face.

Again, Duncan reached out with his left hand and gently took the hard dick in his hand. It was warm, had a silky smooth texture and felt hard to his fingers.

Tawnee took his right hand and kissed it. She then playfully took his index finger and bit down on it.

Duncan continued to stroke her cock slowly. He watched as the foreskin stretched down and up, closing, then exposing her shiny head. He gingerly reached up and peeled the foreskin down completely. Her cock head was a mushroom shaped head, with a gentle flare to it. It was shiny with her semen. More semen continued to leak from the slit and he stroked the thick shaft.

"Would you like to kiss it?" she asked, then kissed him.

She then urged his tee shirt up. Duncan released her cock and peeled his the shirt and boxers off. His cock bobbed and swayed

Tawnee urged him to lay on his right side. She then wiggled around onto her right side and again took his cock into her mouth.

Duncan reached out his left hand and stroked Tawnee's fat meat. She was just as long as him, about six inches. But her cock was slightly thicker than his. Her balls hung down, fat orbs containing her semen.

He stroked her cock a few times, just staring at it. Then he tremulously brought his mouth close to her.

His tongue reached out and licked her shiny cock head. The taste was salty, bitter. Her moan encouraged him and Duncan stretched his mouth open and took her into his mouth. He used his tongue to slide between foreskin and cockhead and she moaned again.

He could taste her excitement. He could also taste the scented lotion she was forever applying to her skin.

Duncan continued to stroke Tawnee's fat cock as he bobbed his head up and down her length. His cheeks hollowed as he applied suction. More of her bitter, salty fluid streamed down his throat and he swallowed.

Duncan felt Tawnee's painted fingernail lightly rub against his anus. Then she was sliding a finger into him. Her lips were tightly wrapped around his cock, down to the base. Her nose was firmly pressed into his balls.

She wormed a second finger into his rectum. She then began humming, deep in her throat. Her fingers massaged is prostate gland.

Duncan began sucking and licking Tawnee's cock in earnest. He bobbed his head up and down, gagging slightly as her cockhead bumped into his throat.

"Oh, Baby!" Tawnee cried out, his cock muffling her exclamation.

And his mouth was filling with her semen. She pumped and pumped, filling his sucking mouth with her excitement.

Duncan let out a strangled cry and began pumping his own semen into Tawnee's throat. Again, she backed off and held his cock head in her tight lips.

Then she wiggled around and fed him some of his own semen again.

"Be right back; just need to freshen up a bit," she cooed and clambered off the bed.

Duncan wearily watched her cute little butt scamper away. Then he closed his eyes.

"I just sucked a guy's dick," he thought to himself.

And his cock began to swell again.

"And I just ate my own jizz," he thought and his cock sat up, hard and proud.

Tawnee returned, hard dick bobbling and swaying as she scampered. She climbed into the bed, pulled the sheets and blankets up then snuggled against Duncan.

A moment later, her hand reached down and began to stroke his hardness. She kissed him softly, then rolled to straddle his hips.

Now, it was Duncan's 'thumb' nestled between a pair of cute buttocks.

"I prefer, when we're, when I know I can trust you, we'll do it the other way, but for now," Tawnee said.

She reached back and gripped Duncan's hard cock. She leaned forward slightly, taking her weight off of his middle.

He felt her pushing her cute little backside against his straining cock. Then his eyes rolled back as he could feel the head of his cock pressing against her tight little anus.

This was one thing Amanda was dead set against. Anal sex was dirty, disgusting, perverted, painful.

Duncan wondered if Amanda told Chad anal sex was dirty. He wondered if Chad got to corn hole Amanda. He shoved those thoughts out of his mind; he was about to enjoy anal sex with a beautiful blonde.

Tawnee's eyes bulged slightly. Her cheeks puffed out as she held her breath. Her small hands rested on Duncan's chest as she held herself up. His cock head rested just inside of her. Duncan looked down and could see her fat cock straining and twitching.

Tawnee closed her eyes and forced her breath out. Slowly, fraction after fraction of Duncan's cock was swallowed up by Tawnee's tight hole.

"Ugh, oh God yes!" Tawnee grunted.

She had her eyes tightly closed. Her face was contorted in concentration, in pain. She wiggled her hips from side to side and another fraction slid into her.

She raised herself slightly, took a shuddering breath, then wiggled her hips again. She lowered herself slowly, sliding more and more of Duncan's hard meat into her bowels.

Duncan reached up and began to toy with her small breasts, pinching and tweaking her nipples. She smiled tightly and lowered herself a fraction more.

"Damn, baby, that is a nice one," she grunted hoarsely. "That's a real nice one."

Again, she raised herself up, then sank down. Now, nearly all of Duncan's cock was in her velvet vise. The tightness was incredible. The heat was incredible. He could feel every inch of his cock being strangled by her guts.

"Kiss me," Tawnee begged.

Duncan raised his head up. Tawnee leaned forward, shuddered, then lowered her face to meet his.

"Mm-hmm," she murmured appreciatively.

They kissed, dueling tongues. Suddenly, something seemed to pop and he was fully imbedded inside of Tawnee's back door.

"Ugh!" she cried out.

She sat back, resting her weight fully on him. She wiggled from side to side. Tawnee then rose up slightly and sat back down again. Another wiggle from side to side, then she rose and settled again.

"Oh, Baby," she sighed heavily.

Duncan lay, gasping for breath. He sat, trying to remember the accounts he was working on that week. He lay there, trying to think of what appointments he had for Monday.

He tried to think of anything except the fact that his cock was in a tight, hot, willing ass.

Tawnee let out another guttural grunt and suddenly, her cock was spurting and spurting her semen onto his belly and chest.

The excruciating tightness around his cock increased and Duncan lost the fight. He began to spurt and spurt his seed into her guts.

The two lovers paused, each trying to catch their breath. Tawnee reached a hand down and scraped her semen from his chest and belly. She then fed him her semen, finger by finger.

"Come on; I'm dying for some blueberry pancakes," she suddenly declared.

She pulled herself up, letting his soiled cock fall from her ass. With one more kiss, she wiggled out of the bed and scampered, nude, for the door.

Duncan stopped in the bathroom and emptied both bladder and bowels. He used wads of toilet paper to clean his soiled cock off, then washed his hands.

He found Tawnee in the kitchen, ingredients out. She pointed to the mixing bowl.

"You can start beating the eggs," she ordered.

The microwave gave a ding and she pulled a small measuring cup out. As Duncan whisked the eggs, Tawnee dribbled the melted butter into the eggs.

"And, some cold milk..." she said.

When they'd incorporated wet and dry ingredients, she pulled out a griddle pan and began greasing it. Duncan watched her little backside wiggle and waggle as she briskly rubbed the butter onto the sheet pan.

"Nuh uh, leave that alone," she giggled when he reached out and cupped her buttocks.

"I do love you," she whispered, then ladled out the first of the pancakes onto the sizzling grill.

"Love you too," he admitted.

"Oh yeah?" she smiled and slapped his butt playfully with her spatula.

She kissed him and squeezed his buttock.

"Even when I tell you you're next?" she whispered.

Duncan's cock swelled to full hardness and she laughed.

There were still three pancakes left, but Duncan just could not force another mouthful in him. Tawnee had put six pancakes on his plate and four on her own plate and it looked as if she was having trouble with those last two bites.

"Come on," she groaned. "We're going back to bed."

Duncan got up to clean the kitchen.

"Nuh uh, leave it," she ordered.

She pulled him up to the third floor. She continued to pull him until they again fell into bed. They kissed passionately, hands rubbing and touching one another.

"You clean this thing?" Tawnee demanded, gripping Duncan's cock.

"Wiped it off," Duncan admitted.

"Wiped it off?" Tawnee screeched.

She backed out of the bed.

"Come on," she ordered, grabbing his cock and pulling it.

They stepped into the large shower and Tawnee adjusted the taps. Four shower heads sprang to life. The first blast was ice cold and both Duncan and Tawnee let out shrieks. Then the water warmed and they relaxed. Tawnee grabbed a fluffy washcloth and poured some body wash into it. She then scrubbed Duncan's chest. They kissed softly as her hand traveled south.

"Good and clean," Tawnee cooed as she soaped up the length of Duncan's hard cock. "So Baby can kiss it all over."

When his cock and balls were soaped, stroked and massaged to the point that Duncan was gasping and grunting, Tawnee turned him around. She then soaped up his buttocks and paid careful attention to his anus.

"Ugh!" Duncan grunted as Tawnee's fingers tickled his rectum.

She deemed him clean enough to play with and shut off the taps. She then pulled him from the shower and patted him dry with a fluffy towel.

Again, they lay on their sides and performed oral sex on each other. She was quick to ejaculate, spurting a torrent of her hot spunk into his mouth. He was soon to follow and Tawnee swallowed it all. Then they napped.

Again, her 'thumb' was nestled against his backside when consciousness again crowded the sleep from his brain. This time, though, there was no layer of cotton protecting him.

"Duncie, it okay, I want do you, okay?" Tawnee whispered into his ear.

"Yeah," Duncan sluggishly responded.

There was a slimy substance applied to his butt crack. The substance had a cooling, tingling sensation to it.

"Ooh, better let me..." Duncan quickly said.

He wiggled out of the bed and went into the bathroom. He emptied his bowels and bladder. Sitting on the commode, he was able to see into the mirror that hung over the long vanity.

"Am I a faggot? I'm about to let a guy fuck me up the ass," he asked himself.

"She's not a guy, dude," he told himself. "She's not a guy."

He wiped, again washed his hands and walked back into the bedroom. He crawled into the bed and wiggled next to Tawnee. They kissed for a few moments. Then she urged him onto his knees.

"Reach back, yeah, oh Duncie, you got such a pretty little hole," Tawnee praised as she knelt behind him.

Again, he felt the slimy, cooling substance being smeared onto his puckered anus. Then her fingers were tickling him, pressing tightly against him.

"Ugh!" he grunted as two of her slimy fingers pushed in.

The cooling, tingling sensation seemed to increase as Tawnee fucked his rectum with two, then three of her slender fingers. She rotated her fingers, she corkscrewed her fingers, she spread them apart.

Duncan's cock throbbed and twitched with each thrust of her fingers. He released his left buttock and cupped his hand underneath the head of his cock.

"Ugh!" he grunted as he felt the head of her greasy cock pressing against his tingling anus.

"Ugh!" she grunted as she pressed the head of her tingling cock against his cute little anus.

"Ugh!" they both groaned as she managed to push into him.

A fraction of an inch pushed into him, opening him slightly. There was a jolt of pain as a cock entered his virgin hole.

Duncan could feel the gentle flare of her cock pushing in. He could feel her foreskin curl back, exposing more of her cute cockhead.

"Oh God," Duncan moaned as Tawnee continued to push into him.

About an inch of her cock was lodged in him. To Duncan, it felt like a yard or more of a large tree trunk was being forced into him. The jolt of pain ebbed and waned. Then a warmth began to well up in his guts.

He felt her cock head, her rolled foreskin pushing in past his sphincter. The cooling, tingling sensation was now replaced with a warming tingling sensation as three, then four inches of her fat cock slid into his rectum.

"Shit, aw damn," Duncan whined as his cock twitched, then spurted his semen into his hand.

"Oh Duncie," Tawnee moaned as his anus clamped tightly around her fat dick.

After a moment, Duncan again relaxed his sphincter and Tawnee let out a deep breath. Then she began to push into him again.

Duncan licked his hand clean of his own semen. Then he cupped his hand underneath himself again. He was amazed, after such a forceful ejaculation, he was still rock hard.