Quiet Sunday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God what a beautiful little hole, Baby," Tawnee groaned.

With a last lunge, she was balls deep in Duncan's no longer virgin ass. Both Tawnee and Duncan held their positions, both shivering slightly.

"You okay?" Tawnee whispered.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm..." Duncan grunted.

"God Baby, you, you're so tight," Tawnee wheezed.

Then she began pulling out of him. Duncan shuddered heavily as he felt her shaft sliding out. He could feel his muscles straining, trying to expel the invading cock. He could feel her foreskin as it rolled up, covering the gentle flare of her cock head.

Then his muscles protested as she pushed herself back in.

"Ugh!" he groaned and his cock twitched and jerked and throbbed.

She again began to pull out. Duncan was aware of each inch of her pretty cock, in and out, in and out.

"God damn, aw," Tawnee suddenly cried out.

Duncan felt Tawnee's pretty cock twitch and jerk. Duncan felt her cock begin to pump a hot stream of semen deep into his guts.

At work the next day, Duncan was close to useless. He sat at his desk and smiled. His cock seemed to refuse to go down. It twitched and jerked, drooling his excitement with each breath.

Even an email from Amanda did not dampen his happiness. He thought to delete it, but then natural curiosity got the better of him.

"Chad was a mistake," she wrote.

"No, Amanda, YOU were the mistake," Duncan wrote.

Then he blocked her. She did not have his new cell phone number so he didn't have to worry about her contacting him on his phone.

"Mr. White? There's an Amanda Richards on line three," Tiffany, the front desk receptionist said. "Just pick up and it'll be there."

"Thank you, Tiffany," Duncan said.

"Today's last day of the month," Duncan said. "Manager did a walk through, said I should get my security deposit back so I hope you and Chad didn't do anything stupid."

Amanda didn't answer. Suddenly, there was a click, then the dial tone.

"Huh," Duncan said.

Duncan realized, he felt different, he felt more in control, more in touch with himself and with others, with his surroundings. Amanda must have heard it in his voice, must have realized her old games would no longer work.

After work, Duncan nearly skipped toward the gleaming black Mercedes-Benz. Tawnee said she had no desire to drive her mother's car, preferring her small sports car.

Duncan drove home to the gated community, drove home to a woman that loved him, not because of what she could take from him, but because of what she could give to him, what they could share together.

"And there's my baby," Tawnee smiled as he entered their home.

"And there's my sweetheart," Duncan smiled as the nude woman greeted him with a kiss.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I do thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my submissions.

Have a swell day.