Quinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess if there was a problem with my junk, Dr. Kuntz might be the very first person that I wanted to see." I said, trying to turn the tables on her.

We both smiled for the remainder of the ride until I pulled my car up to the door, yes car, she prefers it to my truck. That's when Quinn asked if I would come in with her. It wasn't planned, but there was no way that I could or would refuse her request. It had to be frightening to you see a doctor for the first time, especially when you're young and it's in a strange state.

The receptionist gave us a clipboard with a questionnaire attached and asked us to fill it out. There was lots of private information and personal things to be answered, and to her credit, Quinn only left a few of the spaces blank. They just happened to be the ones that I wanted to see, but there were left blank. The most important was the name of the father. But, I was under the opinion that everyone thought that I was the father, I mean we did have the same last name.

The doctor made Quinn feel very comfortable. In her late 40's, she had a motherly feeling about her. She spoke "with" and not "at" us, and she gave Quinn plenty of information on what a young mother should expect in the upcoming weeks and months. She showed us everything on the ultrasound, and I held Quinn's hand the entire tire time. The gentle squeezes of her fingers as they wrapped around my hand was a moment that would be lost forever for the father of her child. It was a memory that only I would share with her, and as we watched the screen and listened to the thumping of her baby's heartbeat, Quinn felt it too. It was tender and loving, watching as a tear of joy moved its way down her cheek as she took in every second of her impending motherhood.

We didn't feel rushed as we gathered our things. With pamphlets and books in hand, Dr Naumov also gave us a couple of prescriptions and a list of things that would come in handy and should be at the house and available.

When we left the Cox Center, Quinn seemed to be more informed, and far more relaxed and comfortable about what was going to happen over the next few months.

"So, when's the last time you were in a Missouri Walmart?" I asked, but I already knew the answer.

"Try never." She had a look on her face that I assumed meant she was serious.

"Well, the doctor says that you should start taking those vitamins, so while we're there, we'll pick up some other stuff too. Look at you momma, it's your lucky day." It was my way of telling her that we "were" going no matter what.

"Why pick it up? Don't we have Amazon out here? We don't even have to...go into "that" store."

"That store? Are you worried that you are over dressed, cuz you got your "Go See the Doctor" duds on?" I teased.

"You're such a jerk."

"Oh, and then some." I confirmed.

"We'll use Amazon."

"Okay miss fancy pants, how do you plan on ordering from Amazon?"

"I have an account."

"Oh. How do you plan on paying for..." Before I could finish, she held up an American Express Platinum Card to show me that she was deadly serious and had the means to order whatever she wanted.

"Well, surprise. No Amazon today, and "That store", is a Super Center, so you're in for a real treat. If you behave, and only if you behave, I might even let you buy a few chicken tenders for the ride home."

"What the hell is a chicken tender?" She asked.

"Girl, they're a food staple at Walmart. Don't pretend that you haven't had any. Next thing you'll probably tell me is that you don't like cheese sticks and poppers."

Quinn made a face like she was sucking a lemon wedge and said, "Bite me." This little girl had no idea what she was missing.

Her doctor's appointment and our shopping spree was another turning point for us. Her hip purposely bumped me as we walked the aisles and picked out the things that we needed. Turns out that not only could we tolerate being together we had actually started enjoying one another's company.

With several bags loaded into the trunk, we headed home. Quinn sat with one of her yoga pants covered legs curled under her on the seat, and the other was aimed forward, with her foot on the dash. Her hair was now pulled up into a haphazard bun, instead of being tied back into a long loose ponytail like she normally wore it, and her eyes were covered with a pair of vintage Wayfarers. She adjusted the air conditioning vent so that it was aimed at her face, yet she still had all the windows down. Another sign that she was comfortable.

Rifling through the bag for just the righty piece, she finally picked and filled her mouth with her second piece, then she reached back into the bag and placed a piece smaller than the one she had, to my lips.

"Chicken tender?" She said as I took the offering between my teeth and watched as she rummaged through the bag for what would be her next piece. "I know...your right. These things are freakin incredible. I can't wait to try those jalapeno poppers."

The mellow playlist of tunes echoed through the air as the wind coming in through the open windows whistled along with the music, and for the first time since we met, Quinn truly seemed to be at ease with life. It seemed as through with the flip of a switch she had changed. Maybe seeing thew doctor was the turning point. The one where she realized that she was starting a brand new chapter in her life.

Driving down the almost abandoned road, I watched her smiling at the world. Quinn's no-nonsense beauty impressed me. She wore no make-up. None. Yet whenever she raised her sunglasses, her blue eyes were shiny and stood out. Her cheeks were flush and rosy. Whether it was something that always happened or if it was due to her impending motherhood. It was easy to see why she was in the position that she was. I imagined that many guys had tried to be with her. Not that we ever talked about it, but I'm sure she was very often asked out. I was captivated by her, and I'm not sure why, but I couldn't look away.

"What?" Her head tilted and watched me as I steered the car down the open road.

"Nothing."

"Yeah, right. Come on, tell me." I turned toward her, not wanting to spoil the moment with a lie, so I told her exactly what I was thinking.

"I'm just thinking about how lucky your baby is going to be, having a mother as beautiful and as intelligent as you are."

She looked at the road for the longest time. Finally, whatever she had been thinking got the better of her and she released her seatbelt. Getting up on her knees, she leaned over the console, and her soft lips touched my cheek with the sweetest of kisses. When she sat back down, she put her left hand over the hand that I had resting on the shifter. It was only then that I noticed a few tears on her cheeks.

"Thank you, Rob." She said softly. It was only after a few miles, that she changed the subject and spoke again. "I love this song. Who is it?" It was a bluesy tune from a few years back.

"Lukas Nelson, he's Willie's son. It's called, "Set me down on a cloud"." Then I played, "Find Yourself". "He has a great sound."

"I'll say." Her head tilted back as she listened to something different for the very first time. Lost in the music, she stayed in the same position until we arrived at the house.

The midafternoon sun brought along the heat. It was a little more than warm when we parked the car and carried things into the house. Quinn rubbed her baby bump and got a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Hey Uncle Rob, do you have any plans today?" With it being midweek, I had planned on doing some work in the shop, but it could wait.

"No. Why, what's up?"

"It's so hot, I was wondering if you felt like going out on the boat. I'd love to float around awhile. But, if you're too busy..."

"Sounds good to me. I'll gas it up. Bring some towels and a change of clothes if you want to go to the Lake House for dinner later."

"I don't know, do they have any of those chicken tenders?" I tossed the empty plastic bags from my hand her way and called her a smart ass.

Waiting patiently, I watched Quinn stroll down the yard with Bruce at her side. She was wearing a cover up that I hadn't seen her wear before, and she was carrying an oversized beach bag, stuffed with everything that she would need, and more.

I held out my hand for the bag, and instead she placed her small hand in mine so that I could assist her in boarding the boat. Sitting in her usual spot, she looked out at the water. My finger tapped her right shoulder, and when she looked at me, I pointed to the driver's seat.

"No way." She stated.

"Yes way." Still pointing at the seat.

"Nope, not happening." Her head shaking like an 8-year-olds.

"It is happening, or we'll sit here until it does." She was going to drive, even if she didn't like it. When she saw that I was serious, she finally moved behind the controls.

I went over the steering, throttle and other instruments that she would need, but she wasn't very excited about what was about to happen.

"Uncle Rob, I think it's best that..."

"Start the boat. I'll be right here behind you if you need me."

"I don't want to drive your boat."

"Yes, you do. Wait until you feel it gliding over the water while you control it, you'll be addicted." That did it. She turned the key, and the engine roared to life.

"Ready?"

"We'll see." I asked what that meant, but she pretended not to hear me.

"Slowly." I suggested as she pulled back on the throttle.

The hull of the boat parted the water as we sped toward what had now become "our" favorite spot. Her smile was ear to ear as her eased the wheel slowly left, then slowly right, making long curving S turns over the calm lake water. Quinn laughed aloud when she eased back on the throttle and the backwash of waves raised and lowered us like we were on a smooth roller coaster.

"Man, I love that feeling." She said as I reached over her and shut down the motor.

"Me too. I'm not much for waves in big water, but out here it's fine." I tied off the anchor and tossed it over the side. Seconds later, we were free to swim.

Quinn handed me a towel. I put my sunglasses on the fiberglass dash and pulled my t-shirt up over my head. She stood in the same spot and hadn't moved. There was an odd look on her face as she spoke.

"Would you mind facing away from me when I get in?"

Apparently, some form of shyness had taken over her. Maybe it was what I had said to her the very first time we were out here. When I told her that I didn't want to get caught looking at her and have her feel like I was some kind of pervert, but we had been out here many times since, so I didn't know what she was after. Without answering, I turned my back to her and jokingly put my towel over my head.

I could feel the boat shifting as she moved. I assumed that she was taking off her cover-up and moving toward the water. Then I heard her giggle as she climbed down the small ladder and with only the slightest of splashes, she eased herself into the water. I still stood with my back still to her, waiting until she gave me the "all clear".

"Are you coming in or what? The water is fantastic."

Dropping my towel on my seat, I felt an instant rush of excitement and a stir in my shorts. As expected, Quinn's cover up was draped over the back of Quinn's seat, but so was her bathing suit. That meant, that unless I wasn't mistaken, she was naked in the water. My niece was skinny dipping, and she was asking me to join her.

"Rob, are you coming in?"

I worked my way to the edge and looked over. She was in a half floating position. Her breasts with their dark pink nipples were clearly visible and so was much of her exposed belly.

"Quinn, I...you...I...you know...that I can see you right?"

"This feels so good. It's so liberating, exhilarating, and refreshing that I really don't give a shit who sees me." Her voice was crackling with joy, I think.

My splash must have shocked her, but when I came to the surface, she was smiling. Keeping my distance, I remained a few yards away. Not once did she complain about how close I was, but I was trying to keep my back to her as I swam and floated nearby.

Quinn swayed to the music as she floated and swam for nearly an hour. At times, we would head to the back of the boat so that we had something to hold on to. But the closer I got, and the worse the pressure on me not to look at her naked form got. I was afraid and intrigued all at once, so I did the easiest thing and pretended I was looking across the lake.

"So, what do you think." Shocked, I turned to face her.

"I think you're absolutely beautiful. I mean you're perfect." I couldn't read her eyes, because they were still covered by her Wayfarers, but her mouth was curled in a devilish grin.

"Well, thank you kind sir, but I was asking what you thought about the water."

"Quinn, I'm so sorry. I..."

"Sorry? Why are you sorry? Is it for making me feel better about myself? Lately I've been feeling all fat and bloated. You tell me that I'm beautiful, and now you want to take it back. Way to burst that balloon and hurt a girls feelings Uncle Rob." Her arm swung sideways, and the wave of water hit the side of my head. "Jerk."

I cupped my hands together and pushed a wave that soaked her completely.

"Hey, watch the shades old man." But as she said it, she made her way toward me.

"Old man? I'm not that much older than you, kid."

It had been a long time since I had been I a splash fight. Quinn used both hands to pummel me with waves of water. Her feet did a good job of kicking like crazy to keep her body afloat, but it didn't take long for her to get tired out. The battle was over when her hands grabbed mine. It was more of a desperate grab for security, than a grab of a fight. I knew that she needed to hold onto something, so I pulled her close and made my way back to the safety of the boat.

Once Quinn was able to hold onto the raised motor, it was only then that I realized that her naked chest was touching mine. It had been a few months before she had arrived, that I had felt a similar feeling, and I instantly missed the soft touch of the opposite sex.

Facing one another, I was assuming she was safe, and I was free to let go, so I released my grip, and it surprised the both of us. Quinn's head dipped under the water, and she came up spitting water.

"What the hell, are you trying to drown me?" She said, laughing and spitting water my way.

Both her arms and legs now clung to me. Now, not only could I feel her titties pressed against me I could also feel the heat of her pussy against my bare thigh.

There was no way to mistake the feeling. I assumed that it was by some sort of error in movement that it had happened, but I was wrong. When I looked at Quinn, her face was rapidly closing the distance between mine, her puffy lips were on a collision course with my face, and within 2 seconds, our lips were fully engaged.

Her moist tongue clumsily pushed its way between my lips and into my mouth. It felt so good that I almost forgot that I was kissing my niece. The niece that was pregnant with another man's child. But it was only a kiss, until it wasn't.

One of my hands held us afloat by hanging onto the propeller, and my other arm was wrapped around her back so that she was sitting astride my leg with her body pressed to mine. That gave her the advantage of having both of her hands free. Free to do whatever she wanted, and what she wanted, was to touch me.

Quinn's hand moved down my chest with a specific destination in mind. I felt the tips of her fingers when they reached the elastic waist band of my trucks. I felt them worming their way between the material and my skin, then I felt as the smooth skin of her fingers as they gripped the hardening shaft of my penis.

"Quinn, I..."

"Shhhhhhhhh..." Warm air from deep inside of her, blew into my mouth and flowed deep, filling my lungs.

Involuntarily, my hips moved. They thrust forward gently. It was almost as if I was trying to have sex with her hand, and what surprised me about it, her pussy was making the same motion on my thigh.

My lips felt abandoned when she pulled her mouth away from mine. One simple word from her changed that feeling of abandonment to one of complete lust and excitement.

"Boat."

Her grip on me was released. Pushing off, she moved to grab the ladder into the boat. Using her arm and leg strength, she pulled up one step and held the position. Her perfect ass and meaty labia were directly in front of my face. Looking back at me from over her shoulder, she asked if I was enjoying the view, and yes, I truly was.

I tried to hand Quinn a towel, but instead, she chose to wrap me around her. Our lips locked again, and I could feel the hardness of her round belly pressed against me as the tip of my penis poked for an opening between her legs.

The lake water was dripping from us. We were clenched tightly together. I could feel the heat rising from deep within her. She must have been able to feel my hardness probing around, looking for a home. We were both primed and ready to go, but I was worried for her.

Pulling my lips from hers I tried to talk without ruining the moment.

"Are you sure that you want to do this." Her lips were now nuzzling my neck.

"Um-hum. I want it as much as I need it."

"Quinn...so do I. I really want to, but...I want you to be comfortable. I don't want you to get hurt. I think that we should go back to..."

"Rob." She knew what I was offering.

"Yeah?"

"Start the boat."

I didn't offer to let her drive. At full throttle, we were gliding over the water as fast as possible. There would be no thoughts of side trips to any of the coastline restaurants. I was headed directly home. Quinn had pulled her coverup over her head and I had done my best to push my manhood back into my shorts. My only hope was that no one was at the house or shop when we returned, because the idea of getting out of the boat and walking up to the house with a raging hardon was more than I wanted to handle.

From the corner of my eye, I notice that Quinn was staring at me. She was sitting sideways in her seat, with her arm curled into a pillow and her head was resting in the crook. When I turned and headed toward her, the corners of her lips moved to give me a seductive smile. I instantly felt a prang of guilt for keeping her waiting.

"I'm not some kind of prude. I can be very adventurous. I was thinking of you." I tried to explain.

"Rob, it's okay." But in my mind, it wasn't.

"I just...I just want it to be special for you. Us." Her left arm reached out and her hand touched my elbow.

"It will be, I promise." She assured me.

Our arrival was an organized scramble. Bruce was on the dock barking at us. Quinn was trying to get out of the boat before I even turned off the engine or had tied us off. Her coverup was flapping in the breeze like a cape as she rushed to the house. I did everything that was needed to keep the boat from floating away, plus gathered up Quinn's bathing suit and the wet towels.

I had lost sight of her as I headed up the yard.

The music in the kitchen was still playing, just as it had been when we left. Quinn on the other hand, was nowhere to be seen.

She wasn't in either the kitchen or living room, so I made my way down the wide hallway. Both the door to her room, and the door to her bathroom were wide open. There wasn't a sound, so I knew that she wasn't in there either

It wasn't a kid's game of Hide-and-Seek. Not quite. Quinn had every intention of having me find her. She didn't leave a trail or any clues, but as I searched the house, I quickly ran out of places that she could possibly be, so without many options left, I turned toward my room.

A sense of urgency and nerves hit me all at once. There she was, wanting to be found. She was waiting for me on my bed. The first woman I quite some time to grace my room with their presence. Naked and waiting, there was no way for her to hide her beauty as the blondish strands of hair and the paleness of her skin stood out against the dark backdrop of my chocolate brown sheets.