Quinn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling a loose edge, Quinn had wrapped the cotton fabric over her hip so that it half covered one leg, her butt, and the entirety of her womanhood. Exposed, was the rest of her. Her head, face, breasts, and pregnant belly were naked and on display for my viewing pleasure.

With a finger curled, she beckoned me to her, and it wasn't long before I was accepting the offering that lay before me. Undoing the ties of my damp shorts, they dropped to the floor I a wet pile. Standing naked before her, I felt the same as what she had described earlier, liberated.

"Quinn, you are so beautiful, are you sure that this is..."

Moving to a semi sitting position, she reached out and her hand took ahold of my mine, pulling me onto her.

Any reluctance I may have had, vanished when the inviting warmth of her naked skin touched my body. With our lips locked together, she allowed me to explore her curves with the touch of my hands and fingers. I roamed over every inch of her smooth skin. The firmness of her breasts, the piercing jab of her rock-hard nipples. The arch of her back, down to the soft curves of her firm ass. Down her shaved legs and back up until I reached the bump of her belly.

Quinn's hand touched the back of mine as she pressed it into her skin.

"Does it gross you out that I'm pregnant?" I almost laughed at her question, but I could tell that she was serious. Here I was, lying next to this naked beauty, with a hard-on that wouldn't quit, and for some reason, she thought that I was grossed out by it.

The arm that I had put under her body pulled her closer to me.

"There's nothing in the world that I'd rather be doing right now. I feel privileged to be laying here next to you." She had a skeptical look on her face, so I added, "I promise." Then I kissed her for the first time in my bed.

It was a kiss that was so good, that I would have been content with just kissing her for the rest of eternity, but that wasn't enough for Quinn. Her lips pulled away as head moved. Her lips weren't finished, they had just taken a different route. They now poured kisses down over me. Moving to my neck, over my chest and abs, then moving further still, until I could feel the warmth of her breath on my crotch.

She was in an awkward position, so I rolled. I put myself in a position so that I was on my side, facing her, and that's when her lips first touched my penis.

At first it was just a kiss on the head, a few on the shaft, a couple of light pecks on the balls, a tongue dragging back up the shaft and then she sucked the tip of my penis into her mouth. It stayed that way for a short time, until I felt her head start to bob. I stared at the side of her face as her lips, tongue and mouth moved. It didn't take very long to realize that Quinn was giving me some of the greatest pleasure that I have ever known.

The still wet strands of hair rested on my belly and legs as her mouth moved over my shaft. I could have put my head on the pillow and let her work, but I wanted to see. I wanted to watch. I needed to look, as my beautiful niece used her skills to pleasure me.

It had been a while since the last time that I gave or received oral sex. In fact, it had been far too long. And when Quinn's tongue curled into a "U", cupping the underside of my manhood, I could feel my scrotum contracting and hoped that I could please her as much as she was pleasing me.

My balls were pulsing with life. They were getting ready to do what they had been summoned to do. They were preparing to explode. Quinn moved up and only kept the tip in her mouth. She let the cool air circle around my wet shaft as she pushed the tip of her tongue over the mushroomed head of my penis. She teased me by leaving my exposed penis alone.

"I'm...Quinn...I'm real close."

Those words were what she was waiting for. Her eyes locked onto mine as she sunk her face down over my shaft. I watched intently as spurt after spurt of my seed blasted past her sweet lips, into her mouth, and down her throat. With a devilish smile Quinn lipped her lips and my offering was swallowed.

Quinn kissed and inched her way back up my body without losing eye contact. I could feel every square inch of her hot, smooth skin as it glided over me. I could feel her hard nipples as they dragged across my thighs. I pushed up as my still hard penis was pressed between my belly and the warmth of her titties, and I welcomed her as she put her puffy, red lips against mine.

Ours was another very passionate kiss, but I wanted more. I wanted to give Quinn the same pleasure that she had just given me.

Rolling her over and onto her back, I left no part of her sensuous body un-kissed. From her neck to her nipples. From breast to her precious belly bump, then only stopping when my lips touched the wet warmth of her trimmed pussy.

It had been some time since last having gone down on a woman, and I wasn't sure how it would be received, but I shouldn't have worried.

My tongue parted the meaty lips of Quinn's vagina exposing her inner beauty to me. Beneath her dark lips lay a world of pink flesh. Warm, wet, and waiting. I did everything that my lips, tongue, mouth, and fingers could do to please her. It was my mission to make her as happy as she had made me, and by her soft "cooing" I knew that I was doing the job correctly.

Quinn's long thin fingers twirled curls in my hairs as she pulled my face against her. After what seemed like a very short time, the pressure of my tongue flicking and caressing her clit had become too much for her, and as I had earlier, Quinn's body tensed, her leg straightened out, her hands pulled at my hair, her breathing became erratic. This beauty was lost in her orgasm.

"Fu...fu...oh shit...stop." Her fingers no longer pulled at my hair. Instead, they were pushing me away.

In a quiet post oral daze, I crawled up beside Quinn and held her in my arms. Her body temperature had risen. Tiny beads of sweat blotched her brow and upper lip. It didn't bother me for a second, I wanted to taste everything she offered. My lips touched hers and she willingly accepted my tongue.

Like lovers, our hands explored as we laid on our sides facing one another. Her hand found its target early and never really ventured from that point. Mine on the hand, traced every curve and contour of her body. Letting the tips of my fingers barely touch her smooth skin brought giggles and goosebumps.

"Can we make love?" Her hand was slowly tugging at my manhood. The question was a surprise, not because she asked it, but because she even thought for a second that I might say "no".

Looking into her eyes, I reflected on what she had just asked me. "Make love". She hadn't asked for sex or to be crude, she didn't say that she wanted to "fuck", no she asked to be loved, and I was more than willing to accommodate her request.

"I would love to."

There was no need for me to be concerned over which position would be best for Quinn. Considering her belly, I wanted her to be comfortable, but without words, she showed me exactly what she wanted.

Quinn's foot and toes traced a line from my foot up my leg. Then it wrapped in behind my knee and pulled my leg toward her. Shifting so that her warmth pressed against me, she swung her hips, rolling us both as she went, and in a flash, she had straddled me. The shaft of my penis nestled into the meaty folds of her vagina, leaving the tip pressed up against my belly, exposed. I could feel her heat and wetness. I wanted her to slide back and let me in. I wanted her more than I had ever wanted another woman in all of my life. And when I looked into her green eyes, I could see that she wanted the same thing that I did. Lifting her hips, I sprung up. It was ready. I was ready. Putting my hand up to her face, I touched the softness of her cheek.

"Quinn...are you sure this is what you want?"

She didn't speak. She just nodded her head and moved her hips until her wet skin touched my hardness, and I was perfectly aligned. Slowly, in a very teasing manner, Quinn smiled and eased herself onto my hardness. I was mesmerized as I watched my shaft spread and stretch the lips of her pussy. Every inch of my manhood pulsing as she sank down, until she could no more.

"Jesus Christ, that feels so good."

Those were her words, but the same words were twirling around in my head. She just beat me by saying them first.

We had broken almost all the taboo laws. Now that we had joined together, there was no turning back. We were having sex and committing incest in my house, on my bed. Yes, I was having intercourse which my only brother's daughter, and it was so special that I wouldn't have changed it for the world.

Quinn lowered her torso down so that she was laying over me. Her hard round belly and firm titties were pressed against me and my chest. With a shy smile she placed her lips to mine and slowly started to move her hips.

I want to say that I lasted for hours, but the sensation of her tight, wet, woman parts told me that wasn't going to happen. The way that she bucked her hips she was getting every inch that I had to offer, and the slow long thrusts that I pushed with, made me feel every inch of her. Together we enjoyed one another.

The sounds of wet love making soon started to fill the air and I could feel the excitement of Quinn's love juice oozing down my shaft. My lover heard the same thing that I did and began to move faster. I knew that at the rate we were going, neither of us would last much longer.

Releasing me from our kiss, Quinn lifted and leaned forward. She put the tip of her nipple where her lips had just been. Taking my cue, I licked, nibbled and suckled at the most beauty breasts that I had ever seen, or in this case, ever tasted.

I was almost too focused on her body to notice her soft moans. But they were just loud enough to get my attention.

Cupping my hands onto her firm ass, I pulled her deeper onto my cock. With a louder moan, her body arched and tightened while her inner muscles clamped me in place. Me holding her tight. Her refusing to loosen her grip on me. We moved up and down on, my shaft, drawing in and out of her womanhood. Together we ventured down the path of our final descent.

"Quinn, I'm..." Pulling her nipple from my face, she stared into my eyes.

"I'm ready...I want it...please...do it."

One, maybe two more thrusts. That was all it took. I exploded and launched my load. Quinn's head dropped, placing her chin in the crook of my neck, cheek to cheek, she stopped moving. Only the weight of her body and the feel and sound of her warm breath told me that she was still with me.

I loved everything about this girl. Every single detail of her being. She was in no hurry for it to be over as we lay together still joined. My hardness still throbbing inside of her. Her body laying motionless on me, and me not about to pull out. I wanted to stay like this forever. I never wanted the feeling to end, but after many minutes we both felt a movement in her belly. Someone wanted or needed her to change positions, so delicately, she rolled onto her side.

The afterglow of what just happened made her even more beautiful to me. Now propped on a pillow beside me, she was in a comfort zone. I couldn't let her go. I wouldn't let her go, as we cuddled and continued touching one another in a very sexual, post-coital embrace.

Minutes passed in pure, sweet silence. Our embrace felt like we had been in love for years. It could have lasted forever, but her single question brought me cback into reality.

"Do you feel bad or ashamed by what we just did?"

I didn't want to lie. It probably wasn't wise to have sex or make love with one's niece, but ashamed? I mean how could anything so beautiful and loving be shameful.

"Not one bit. Do you?"

Her fingertips drew small hearts on my chest while she pondered her answer. Finally, she quietly said, "never".

It hurt me to pull away, but I went and filled a couple of glasses with iced tea and returned to the bedroom. Quinn had not moved an inch but sat up when she saw what I was holding.

"Thank you, lover." She teased.

"Lover? Careful saying that, because I could really grow to like it." She leaned over to gently kissed me, and I wrapped her in a hug. I knew we were taking a rest, so started talking.

"So, skinny dip very often?" It was a dumb question, but it was meant to be fun.

"Today was the first time." She grinned shyly and sexily bit her lower lip.

"Well, lucky me."

"Lucky?" She questioned.

"Very much so, I think."

"When was the last time you made love Rob?" Staring into my eyes when she asked.

I didn't rush my answer. I thought about it for a few seconds until I told her the truth.

"Made love, it was about two years ago. Had sex. Well, that was about three months before you got here. What about you?" After what we had just done, I felt like I could ask her the same question.

"How far along did the doctor say I was?"

"About one hundred and ninety, maybe two-hundred days."

"Then I had sex a hundred and ninety, maybe two-hundred days ago. But today, today was the very first time in my life that I ever made love." I tightened the grip of my hug and kissed her again.

"I'm so happy that you gave me that honor." She chuckled and wiped a small tear droplet from her cheek. "Quinn, you are by far, the sexiest woman that I've ever known."

"You're probably the only person in the world that thinks that me, or my belly is sexy."

"Not just you and your belly. I think every part of you is sexy. I love the entire package that you bring to the table, including your frequent bouts of sarcasm."

"Love? That's a pretty strong word." Her hand rubbed my chest lightly, as she twirled the hairs that were tickling her fingers.

"Yeah, love. Quinn, I love..." Putting the tips of her fingers over my mouth, she stopped me from finishing.

"Shhhhh, don't ever say it Rob, not unless you really mean it."

Silently we embraced until urges of another kind, once again gripped us. Her lips nuzzled my neck. Her nipples pressed into my chest, and I could feel myself tensing as her fingers once again traced their way south. If she kept up with what she was doing, we would be having sex again. With her touch on my body, her smell in my nose, and her taste still fresh in my mouth, it didn't take very long before I was hard, ready, and waiting, but my concern was her. Was Quinn up to it?

"From my vantage point, it feels like you mean it. Did I make it hard again?" She asked as she stroked my shaft.

"Who else would it be? You had better be careful how you touch me, or we will be at it again." I warned.

Her fingers played with me for a while longer, but she was tired, "As much as I want to, and as good as that sounds, I need to rest."

I pulled a light blanket over us both and cuddled together we drifted off into a mid-afternoon nap.

And so began our new life. Quinn never slept anywhere but in my bed after that day. It was a strange transition to share my bed, but I learned to love it. I loved having her warmth by my side, but I have to say that her night terrors sometimes scared the hell out of me.

Not once did we say that we were a couple. Not ever. But we did all the little things that couples do, like hand holding with gentle touches, and even softer kisses. I spent all of my free time by her side. There was a spike in Quinn's sex drive that she claimed was hormone based. I wasn't so sure that it was because of pregnancy, but I was happy to oblige any and all of her requests.

Over the next couple of weeks, Quinn wrote the driver's test and got her learner's permit, and as it turned out, she loved the freedom of being behind the wheel of what she started to refer to as, "my car", meaning her car. And the boat, well we couldn't go anywhere in the boat without her wanting to drive, but not once would she ask to drive the "hillbilly" truck".

By the end of Quinn's second month of living with me I felt almost embarrassed by how much better my life felt. I mean I had loved my life before she arrived, and not even hidden in the dark recesses of my mind did I believe that it could have been improved like this, but it had. Quinn was wise beyond her years. She understood that I had to work and had obligations to meet, and not once did she complain. Well, let me correct that, she would complain to the point where it seemed like she was giving me hell if I didn't eat the lunch she brought out to the shop, but it was only out of concern. She also offered to help in the shop. She did most of the paperwork, called or e-mailed out quotes and invoices, and could often be seen chasing Bruce around the shop with a broom. It wasn't all the time, but I liked it very much when she was around.

Hours and hours of our spare time were spent floating on the lake or curled up together in silence watching the sunset from the oversized porch swing. Many nights, Quinn would cover herself with a blanket and drift off into a peaceful sleep with her head in my lap and a book on her chest, and every time I would do the same thing, stroke her soft hair and caress the side of her face.

It was an uncommon feeling for me. Maybe I was in love. Maybe I had to say it, because it felt like I meant it, and that was a first for me. Unfortunately, the only thing that I was sure of, was that it was a Saturday evening, and I was beside the only person in my life that seemed to matter, of that, I was certain.

The very next day. A warm Sunday morning, I had woken well before Quinn. I fed Bruce and myself, then made my way out to the shop. I had to put the finishing touches on a piece that I needed to deliver on Monday morning. After it was finished, I used the ceiling hoist to load the piece into my truck and worked on a few other things. Looking at the time, I saw that it was just after noon, so I called it a day.

Walking across the grass, I could hear music coming from the house. This wasn't uncommon, but today, it seemed a little louder than usual.

Standing on the first step, I looked through the screen door and watched a goddess. Quinn stood at the kitchen island with her back to me. A beautiful vision moving to the sounds of her own music.

With the exception of a checkered flannel work shirt that she had taken out of my closet, she was naked. I watched as her hips swayed to the beat of her favorite artist and song. Ryan Adam's, "To be without you", belted out of the speaker sitting on the granite island top. When she shifted sideways, I noticed that the old shirt, it was held fast by a single button, giving no issue with displaying her belly bump and the soft curves of her breast. When she stretched or leaned forward, she gave me the perfect view of her round little ass cheeks. Walking up behind her, I was struck once again in amazement by how sexy she truly was. Every inch of her being oozed a sexually that was so new to me. Was it her carefree spirit or was it her age?

Maybe it was the new aura of confidence that surrounded her. Maybe it was the soft scent of her expensive perfume. Perhaps I was drawn to the magnetic glow of her pregnancy. Whatever it was, it was working for her, and it was holding me like a prisoner in a maximum-security cell.

Watching her move, helped me to get lost. Stuck in suspended animation where everything that surrounds me continues to move, and I just observe it without halting or interrupting the natural flow. Have you ever had that happen? Or perhaps there's a time where you just got lost in the music? Lost in the moment? Where if time stood still, or for that matter, froze, you would be fine with it and have zero complaints or regrets, because there was nowhere in the world that you would rather be. For me, it was here, in this very minute.

The sexy hips that were swaying gently in front of me moved in a bit more of an erotic motion when I laid my hands on them. Holding my hands in position, Quinn moved in a way that I knew was only a start of better things to come. This kind of dance could and would only lead to a more sexual liaison. As she danced, I moved my hands to the front of the shirt and undid the single button that held it fast. The flannel shirt slid back, exposing the skin of her neck and shoulders. My lips replaced the material. Kissing the silky-smooth skin, while one of my hands fondled her full breast, and the other rubbed the soft skin of her curvy hip. The soft coos that escaped my lover were always music to my ears.