Quinn Family Halloween Pt. 02

Story Info
His stepmother hatches a plan.
2.2k words
4.65
55k
98

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, I was sure I was going to be in big trouble. It was also the day of our Family Halloween Party, something we did every year. Everyone got all dressed up in costume and we usually had the house jam-packed with people.

Jo confronted me while Mom and Trinity, my sister, went out to buy supplies for the party. So it was just me and Jo in the house for the next hour or so. I wasn't really thinking about it as she came into my room while I was picking out clothes for the party.

Jo came in, spun me around from my closet, and then said, "I want to admit something to you Fred, I was very surprised to find you in the hallway. But there's something I have to ask."

She seemed to be very close to me, slowly inching in until our noses were practically touching, "Um, okay," I said with a gulp, my cock already reacting to having this hot, blonde MILF this close to me, even if she was my stepmother.

"When you were jerking off in the hall, was it because of me...or was it because of your mother."

I couldn't answer, my voice caught in my throat, I knew she figured me out and she smirked.

"I knew it," Jo said with a laugh, "You want to fuck your own mom. That is so fucked up. I can't believe we raised such a little pervert." She laughed again and I could feel my cheeks start to flush.

"Whatever, I-" I started to say but was cut off, quite surprisingly, by Jo suddenly kissing me, this was my second mother after all. Though I fantasized about her too in my jerk-off fantasies I had never expected her tongue to be in my mouth, desperately trying to go down my throat.

I was surprised, but I started frenching her back. She moaned around my tongue as I reached around her and pulled her into my body. She practically jumped on me, wrapping her legs about my waist as I moved my hands to her ass to hold her up while simultaneously copping a feel. My cock was rock hard in my pants as she started roughly grinding against me, I could feel her rubbing her pussy against my cock between our clothes. This was the hottest thing to ever happen to me up to this point and I could already feel myself getting ready to cum, but I held back, unsure what was going to come next.

Jo broke the kiss after about two minutes of making out like that. She put her legs back on the ground and straightened her clothes out. "Now I'm the one who's embarrassed." She admitted. Turning her back to me.

I felt confused by the mixed messages but I asked, "Um, what was that about?"

Jo sighed, brushing her blonde hair out of her eyes she looked back to me. She walked over to my bed and sat down, patting the space beside her I sat next to her, "Okay, what I'm about to tell you can't leave this room. Are you all right with that?"

I nodded, "Of course, Jo, you can trust me." I said, taking her hand. I was feeling pretty confident that we might be making out again very shortly, stepmom or no, I really wanted that.

"Well, your Mom and I, well..." She trailed off.

"Are you getting a divorce?" I asked, kind of figuring that's where this was headed.

"What? No!" Jo said, surprised, "We're happier than we've ever been actually, but sometimes, well..." Jo trailed off again, this time, I let her continue without making an assumption, "Sometimes we want a cock."

This surprised me, I thought they were happy with each other's bodies by the noises of them making love almost nightly, but then I jumped to another conclusion, "Oh, you mean strap-ons...right?" Jo gave me a look, "What? I've seen porn." I admitted.

"No, I mean, we like having a real cock," As Jo said this she moved her hand from her lap and put in on my knee. "One that's attached to a real man." As she said this, she moved her hand up my leg, slowly she moved it to my crotch, "A really, fucking, big cock." She said as she unzipped my fly and my dick popped out, ready for action. "Mmm," Jo moaned as she wrapped her hand around it, "And I think, given the opportunity, your mother would be fucking a cock this big in a heartbeat." Jo started to stroke me then, slowly but quickly speeding up. It was obvious she was a connoisseur of giving handjobs.

"Oh fuck me Jo, that feels really fucking good." I moaned out as she stroked my cock. But I still had questions, "But what do you mean? Would Mom really want to fuck me?" I had to clear my brain of this intense sexual pleasure for long enough to ask the question, but right after I start making sounds I feel a gorilla would make if his stepmom was jerking him off too.

"Well, no," Jo admitted, "Not if she knew it was you, but I have a plan for that." As she said this she stopped jerking me off. I frowned at that, thinking this fun was over, but then saw that Jo was very swiftly taking all her clothes off, "First I need to make sure that you're good enough for my Ava." As soon as she was naked she kneeled in front of me on my bedroom floor, I watched in awe as my own, stacked, blonde stepmom grabbed my 10" dick and sucked the first few inches into her mouth,

She stopped sucking for a second to say, "Now, I'm going to suck you off for five minutes, if you cum during that time, we'll both forget about this and never talk about it to anyone, agreed."

I scowled at that idea, especially since I never had a blowjob before so I knew I wasn't going to last long, but then I had an idea, "Okay, but only if I get to lick your pussy at the same time." I said, feeling somewhat cheeky about it. I figure if I'm never going to get to do anything with Jo again, I might as well get to taste my first cunt while I'm at it.

Jo was already sucking my cock again as I said this and she moaned around my dick as I said this to her. She didn't even take her dick out of her mouth as she started to rotate around the bed, I laid back on the bed, knowing I got what I wanted, at least, and soon she was laying on top of me, my cock deep in her mouth as I felt her tongue dancing from my cockhead down the top of my shaft and back again as her beautiful, tight pussy came into view, inches from my face. I took her ass and forced her down on me. I immediately began licking everything I could. Her labia, her clit, into her cunt and all around it, up to her asshole for a couple licks before moving back to her moist fuckhole. I was in heaven as I lapped away, loving the taste and feel of my stepmother's most private place.

She was obviously enjoying the feeling of my amateur cunt lapping because she stared moaning and gurgling the most obscene noises as she started roughly sucking my cock like a horny slut. I knew I was going to cum soon, and there was nothing I could do to hold back. Nothing at all as I sucked her clit hard and I felt the rush of cum shoot from my tightening balls and straight into the back of Jo's mouth. My hips bucked as I thrust hard and deep into her throat. I came in buckets, but Jo was a trooper and swallowed it all down as she ground her cunt on my lips and her whole body started to shake as well. I was still unfamiliar with this, but I was fairly certain she was cumming at the same time I was.

A few seconds later, we both came down from our orgasms and Jo rolled off of me, looking supremely satisfied, "Wow, Freddie," She said, the sexiest little smile forming on her face, "That was amazing. I don't think I've ever cum like that before, not even with your mother."

"So, I didn't fail, even though it was less than five minutes?" I asked, hopeful.

Jo chuckled at me, "What are you talking about Fred? That was closer to thirty minutes." She laughed as her big boobs bouncing as she did, God she was so beautiful.

I glanced at the clock, "Wow," I said, seeing that Jo was right, "I guess time flies when your eating cunt." I said.

We both laughed at that, but then Jo said, "Well, I guess Mr. Happy is ready to play again." She gestured at my cock which was rock hard. It was hard not to be with this sexy, naked, MILF in the bed next to me. "I guess it's time for the next test."

"What's that?" I asked, but to answer me, Jo got over the top of my cock, lined her pussy up with my cockhead, and started to slide down. I couldn't believe it as I watched my thick dick enter my stepmom's warm cunt. I was losing my virginity to my mom's wife! This was intense!

"Holy fuck, you are so fucking big!" Jo moaned as I entered her fully, fuck this was hot. I reached up and started playing with her boobs as she began to fuck me. This was the best feeling in the world! My stepmother's cunt was so fucking tight, wet, and fucking amazing, I knew I'd be cumming already if I hadn't just cum down her throat moments ago.

"Oh fuck, Mom," I moaned, imagining it was my mother Ava, but then realizing I even said anything I realized and then corrected myself, "Jo, you are so hot, and your pussy feels so fucking good around my dick." I moaned out as she kept riding me, sliding her cunt around my cock as she bounced on me, her C cup tits bouncing obscenely. I grabbed them both roughly and arched my back up so I could suck on her nipples.

"Oh fuck me, Freddie!" She shouted as I sucked from one nipple to the other and back again, "You're making your stepmother feel like a fucking queen!" Finally with that she arched her back and I could feel her pussy spasming like crazy around my dick. "I'm CUMMING!" She shouted so loud that I really hoped the neighbors couldn't hear us.

This set off my own orgasm and I filled Jo's pussy to the brim with my cum. As our collective climaxes finished, Jo collapsed on top of me and I cradled her in my arms. Her big boobs pressing into my chest and my cock was still very hard inside of her. She started making out with me again too but in a lazy way, not really passionate as she was coming down from something massive and needed some time to collect herself, but still sexy and slutty as our tongues explored one another's mouth.

"God dammit, Fred," she said as I gyrated my hips slightly and flexed my cock inside of her sperm-coated cunt, "Your cock just doesn't go down does it!? MMmmph," She started slowly riding me again, and moaned out her pleasure, but slowly only, still not ready for a massive fuck again.

"I don't know if my dick will ever be flaccid again while I'm with you," I said up to my stepmother as I started squeezing her tits again, pinching her nipples, and kissing her. Jo ground against me, my cock and her pussy pleasuring each other in their dirty dance.

"Wait, Fred, we can't," Jo moaned as she stopped everything and sat up on top of me, her hands braced against my chest, "Not now anyway, you'll just have to save your sexual frustration for tonight." She stood up, and I got one last look at her beautiful naked body before she grabbed her clothes and walked out the door. She poked her head in a moment later to say, "I'm going to take a shower really quick, you probably should too, we both smell like sex and you don't want your mom or sister suspecting everything."

I got up to follow her but then she turned and said, "Separately!" And I begrudgingly went to take my shower downstairs.

After our separate showers, Jo met me back in my room. I wasn't sure how to look at her, as my stepmom or as my lover, but she was acting like her normal self again, though even more mischievous than usual. "Okay, here's the plan," she said, "Tonight, at the Halloween party, I have a costume for you to wear. It will cover your face, to say the least, and I'll introduce you as a friend I know from out of town. Then, together, we'll seduce Ava into a threesome, that's right Freddie, tonight your stepmother is going to help you fuck your mom!"