Quinn Family Halloween Pt. 03

Story Info
The Quinn family Halloween costume party.
1.4k words
4.52
51.9k
87

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plan was simple: dress in a costume that covered my face completely and then Jo, my stepmother, who also just fucked my virginity out of me earlier that day, was going to help me seduce my mom while I was in disguise! All I had to do was keep my mask on.

Also, to get a costume, which I did, but unfortunately, it being this close to Halloween, I couldn't get a full mask and the bottom of my face was showing beneath my nose. I figured it wouldn't matter, our parties were usually so full of people I doubt my incredibly hot, brunette mother wasn't going to notice that one of her random guests had a very similar chin to her son...at least, I hoped she wouldn't notice.

I also sent a group text to my mother, sister, Aunt Kim and her daughter, my 21-year-old cousin Sara, that I wouldn't be able to attend the party tonight because I'd been invited to a different party. They all said they would "miss me but have fun" and such, and I was more hopeful this was going to be pulled off.

Of course, what I didn't expect was to get there a few hours later when the party should have been started to only walk in on my cousin, Sara, in the middle of the room by herself alone.

She looked over at me, I could tell just by looking at her blue eyes that she was kind of drunk. I was also a little flabbergasted by her costume. She was dressed as a police officer. Actually, that's not quite it, more like she was dressed as a stripper dressed as a police officer. Her big boobs were gripped by a very tiny jacket which claimed her name was "Agent Sexy" with a zipper that was mostly unzipped to show off her glorious cleavage inside a lacy bra. Outside of that, she was wearing lacy panties that matched her bra and garter belts on her legs that attached to sexy, brown pantyhose that gripped her beautiful legs. She was also wearing high heels. Sara looked like a total porn star, God I love Halloween.

"Who the hell are you?" Sara asked as she started crossing the room towards me holding her mixed drink in one hand.

That broke me out of my spell of staring at her like a horny asshole, I guess that's not entirely untrue, but I remembered why I was there and that I was in disguise, "Um, Jo invited me." I said, feeling more than a little stupid as I did so.

"Well," Sara said as she finished crossing the distance between us and stared up at me, close enough that the front of her tits just barely touched my chest, "as you can see I'm the only one here. I don't know where Jo and her wife is." She seemed to be sizing me up, her eyes traced down my body, I was wearing a skin tight costume to show off my muscles and the bulge in my pants for when my mom was around since I knew she was attracted to fit men with big cocks, along with her hot wife. Anyway, Sara seemed to like what she saw, I noticed her eyes lingering on the sausage I was hiding in my pants, and I could feel my cock get a little hard as I notice her lick her lips. God, my cousin was sexy.

She went on, "Sorry to disappoint you," Sara said as she turned away from me and crossed back across the room, letting me look at her sexy ass, fully on display as her bottom was essentially a thong, I followed after her, my hardening dick leading the way, "but there weren't just two, but three other parties tonight, and I guess we're not as popular a costume party as Aunt Ava thinks we are. My mother and Trinity are out seeing if they can get some people to come back, but I don't think they're going to be very successful. Jerry's party is off the hook! I should be over there but I promised Trinity." Trinity is my sister, by the way.

"So, it's just you and me," I said, feeling a little cheesy, but Sara was looking sexy and most of the blood from my brain was rushing towards my dick right then so I didn't care what was said. I knew it was fucked up to lust after your cousin, but it's more fucked up to lust after your mom and I wasn't backing down from that. So for me, this wasn't that weird. "I'll admit, I was a little scared," Sara went on, "that I was just going to be stuck here with my family, and without Fred here it's a total clit-fest. Not that I'd do anything with my cousin of course," She sipped her drink, eyeballing me as she did so.

"What do you mean by 'anything?'" I asked, taking a step towards her so my hard-on in my pants was just barely rubbing up against her leg.

Sara giggled, her boobs bouncing in her tight top as she laughed, "Well, to tell you the truth," she took a step towards me, her breasts pressing straight into my chest, my cock pushing it's way to the front of her crotch and rubbing against her pussy through her panties and my cheap costume pants. She smelled good too, though a little boozy, "I usually," Sara continued, "only come here to hook up with someone, so I'm really glad you came when you did." She kissed me and soon are tongues were mingling as I grabbed her ass and she put her hands in my pants and grabbed my cock.

"Holy shit, you're big!" She moaned as she fished my cock out of my pants, "Fuck, I need to suck on this right now!" Sara was obviously a lot sluttier than I gave her credit for, mostly when I see her she's dressed like a nerd and carrying books and such, who knew she was actually hiding a highly sexual being underneath.

She got on her knees and practically inhaled my cock, "HOLY SHIT!" I moaned as she sucked all ten inches down her throat, "You suck cock like a champ, Sara!" I said as I grabbed her by the head and started fucking her mouth like a maniac.

Sara pushed me away for a second, and I thought I was being too rough but then she said, "Jesus Christ, I've never been throat fucked like that before...I LOVE IT!" And then she engulfed my cock into her sucking mouth once again and I continued the jackhammering of my dick down my cousin's tiny throat.

"Sara, this feels so fucking good!" I moaned, "God, I'm going to cum!" I said feeling my balls boiling as a surge of intense pleasure was sent up my spine. Sara didn't let up and just kept swallowing my schlong with graphic gulping sounds. My sweet cousin was obviously hoping to get a belly-full of cum, and boy was I about to deliver.

My cock started to spew straight down my cousin's sucking throat. She was doing her best to swallow but she couldn't keep up and had to let my cock out of her mouth, during which time I spewed sperm all over Sara's pretty face. Jesus, she looked so hot with streaks of my cum covering her features.

"Holy Hell!" Sara said as I came down from my orgasm and she swallowed what was left in her mouth. She was running her hand through the jizz all over her face and raised in up in front of her, unbelieving how many strands criss-crossed her fingers, "You cum like a fucking racehorse! Then again, your hung like a fucking racehorse so I guess it makes sense." She said with a giggle as she noticed my still hard cock in front of her face, "Well, looks like someone is ready for more..."

She left that statement hung in the air, and then quickly darted out of the room to get cleaned up in the bathroom while I swiftly shoved my cock into my pants. The reason for this was because the front door, the door leading outside just behind where I stood then, was opening. Someone else had shown up to the party.