Quinn Family Halloween Pt. 06

Story Info
The Quinn family Halloween costume party.
2k words
4.62
25.4k
44

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6

Trinity stood there in total shock. My sister's beautiful mouth hanging open, her brown eyes wide in surprise, her lingerie style, cat girl outfit (Jesus, just what kind of party was this when I wasn't there!?) slipping enough that I could make out the tops of her pink areolas. Her short, black hair draping down past the fake ears in her hair. God, Trin was hot when she was in surprised beyond all reason.

Speaking of shock, both Aunt Kim and my cousin, Sara, both climbed off of me with an expression across their pretty faces of, "What the fuck was I just doing?" As they glanced at each other, at me, at my huge cock still sticking up and dripping with my cousin's pussy juices, back at each other again, gulped, and took a stance behind my sister, still naked and doing nothing to cover up their large breasts or swollen, dripping pussies.

Trinity's eyes went even wider as Sara got off my cock and all 10" of my pulsating, veiny flesh came into view. Her eyes went there as she mouthed the words, "what the fuck," and she openly stared at my dick for a few moments before she seemed to remember who's body that cock belonged to and forced herself to look at me again.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing?!" Trinity shouted as soon as our eyes met again. I could tell she was absolutely livid about this.

"Hey! Sara and Aunt Kim came onto me! And can you blame me? Look at how hot they are! They're almost as hot as you or Mom!" As I angrily shouted that at my sister, I realized that Trinity was just as hot as our mother, maybe even more so just because she's younger, but I've just never really thought about her in that way. But looking at her in that sexy cat outfit with her huge boobs peaking out at me, I realized that I would happily fuck her if given the opportunity (really I was so horny then from fucking my cousin and aunt and not getting to cum that I'd probably fuck a tree if it looked like it was interested).

My sister glanced at Aunt Kim and Sara behind her, both of whom were slowly rubbing their own bodies. As Sara looked, Kim was slowly moving her hands up her belly getting closer to her breasts as Sara was slowly running a finger around each of her nipples, they were obviously still just as horny as me, and were probably about to start masturbating before Trinity glanced back at them.

They looked up at my sister as if they were robbers caught red handed, they moved their hands back to their sides, embarrassed.

Trinity looked angry, she could smell the sexual frustration (and pussy) in the air. "If you're not going to put your clothes back on," She said, calmly but obviously angry, "Why don't you go to my room for now. I need to talk to Fred alone." I gulped as she said that, I wasn't sure what was going to happen to me now.

As Aunt Kim and Sara left the room I couldn't help but check out their bodacious asses as they walked away, the door slamming behind them. As I looked back to Trinity, I caught her staring at my dick again but quickly looked away after I looked at her.

"If you aren't getting dressed either," Trinity said as she looked back at me, looking me dead in the eyes though I could tell she wanted to look back at my huge erection, but she was forcing herself to look directly at me, "could you at least cover up." It felt like she was pleading with me by the tone of her voice.

I was feeling overly confident and replied, "Hey, Trin, it's my room and if you don't like that I'm naked then you can leave." Part of me wondered if I didn't cover myself in front of my sister and would want to "do stuff" with me like Sara and Aunt Kim had done. I knew it was just pushing my luck, but Trinity was so fucking hot in that cat outfit I didn't care at that point.

Trin stood up and for a second I was sure she was about to walk out of the room and call my bluff, but she didn't. She glanced at my cock again and I thought for a moment that she let out a slight moan but I might have been imagining it. She sat back down and said with her eyes forcefully closed, "Why the fuck were you in a mask and fucking our cousin and aunt? I mean, who the fuck does that?"

I decided just to tell her everything. I sat up in the bed, my cock smacking me in the belly, still hard as a rock. I told her how our step-mother Jo came up with the plan, and then seduced me, which made my sister gasp but after that she just stared at my cock in my lap openly, her eyes never leaving as she listened. I then told her how Sara first seduced me and sucked my cock and Aunt Kim showed up and we fucked and then all three of us fucked, "But then you caught us," I finished my story, "They didn't know it was me before that."

Trin finally looked me in the eye then, "So, this is all because you were trying to fuck Mom?"

I nodded.

"You know," Trinity said as she stood up in front of me, "I know Mom is hot, but she's old, you know?"

"What? Mom's not old!" I shouted, ready to fight my sister to the death if she dare insult our mother's honor or beauty again. I stood up in front of her, my cockhead poking her in the belly but I didn't care, "How dare you talk about Mom like that!"

My sister licked her lips, she looked down at my big cock sticking into her between us, she glanced back up at me and said, "I just mean, I've always wondered why you had, pardon the expression, but a hard-on for Mom so much," before she said this next part my hot, older sister wrapped a hand around my thick shaft and gave it a few strokes, "when you have a hot older sister right next door..." And then, my sister dropped to her knees and sucked my cockhead into her mouth.

"Holy fucking shit!" I moaned in intense pleasure, "Trin, you suck cock so fucking good!" I couldn't believe how good she was deep throating me. It was at least as good as Sara's was, which makes me wonder if they exchange cocksucking tips with each other. Anyway, Trinity started to roughly suck my cock deep into her throat, making obscene gagging sounds as she did so. Fuck it was so hot, and I felt myself getting ready to cum, but there was no way I was going to cum without fucking my sister's pussy first.

I pulled her hair slightly to get her to stop, she stood up and I pushed my sister back onto the bed. I kissed her, out tongues melding as I slowly undressed her, but she speeded up the process and ripped off the rest of her cat outfit without even a moments hesitation, she knew exactly what I wanted and within seconds, I lined my cockhead up as my sexy sister got her tight pussy in position, and I pushed in.

"HOLLLYYYY SSSSHHHHIIIITTTT!" Trin moaned in intense pleasure as my cock slid all the way into her tight love canal. I could feel the walls of her cunt throbbing and gripping my cock in the most pleasurable experience I'd had up to that point.

I began to thrust, slowly at first but then Trinity ordered, "Fuck me hard, brother! I like it when giant cocks like yours fuck me as hard as possible!" And I did as the sister ordered. I pushed her down on the bed, grabbing her by the wrist in the missionary position, and I began ramming my cock into her throbbing, slick pussy so hard as she threw her head back and started moaning unintelligible sounds at the top of her lungs with the pleasure I was causing my sister by fucking her so roughly.

It was so loud that Aunt Kim and Sara ran in from the other room. Both Sara and Kim were wiping their lips as pussy juice seemed to drip down their legs at steady consistency, making me think that they were probably in Sara's bed sixty-nining each other.

"Holy shit!" Aunt Kim shouted as she watched my pelvis gyrate like a factory machine in and out of my sister's tight cunt, "He's fucking his own sister!"

"I know, that's just so, fucking, HOT!" Sara shouted too as she and Aunt Kim seemed to have the same thought at the same time and both got on the bed on either side of Trinity as I continued to ram my beefsteak into her sweaty taco, her boobs bouncing in rhythm as I continuously fucked her brains out.

"Fuck us both!" Sara shouted as she stuck her butt up in the air in the doggy position, giving me good access to both her cunt and asshole.

Aunt Kim did the same on the other side, sticking her ass in the air for her pussy to get some attention as well, "Fuck all three of us! Please, nephew! Fuck your whole family with your wonderful cock!"

I couldn't help it then, and removed my dick from my sister's hot, tight opening in order to move over to Kim and stick my dick in. As I began fucking her, Trinity seemed to calm down enough to find her words again, "Jesus Christ, Fred!" She moaned as she watched me fuck our aunt as her body seemed to go slack as she came down, "I had at least three orgasms while you fucked me just now! I've never cum so many times in a row before."

"I'M CUMMING TOO! OOOOooOOHHHhHHOOO!" Kim moaned as I fucked her a few more strokes then moved over to Sara and started fucking her with the exact same intensity as I fucked the other two women on the bed right then.

"I'm going to help you, Fred." Trinity announced as Sara started moaning out in orgasmic bliss as her mother had just been doing a few minutes ago, "I'm going to help you fuck Mom."

"All three of us will help!" Aunt Kim shouted excitedly.

"Sweet," I said, not really listening as I was fucking the shit out of Sara as they talked, I could feel my balls boiling right then, "I'm going to cum! Let me cum on all three of your faces! OH SHIT!"

As I shouted this, I pulled my cock out of Sara's vagina and all three family members got off the bed and on the floor so I could jerk my dick as they smiled up at me. "Cum for us Fred," Sara moaned.

"Cum on our faces," Aunt Kim ordered.

"Make a mess of us," Trinity added.

God, this was so hot, I couldn't stop if I wanted to. Cum started spewing out all over the three bodies in front of me. Trin, Kim, and Sara were quickly made a white, sticky mess as I sent streaks spewing all over their faces and tits. Streaks even went through all three of their hair, but I didn't care, I just had a family foursome and I didn't even have to hide my face this time.

"Holy fuck, there's so much!" Trinity moaned as she moved her hand across the cum resting all over her perky tits.

"I know! He's cum at least this much every time!" Kim moaned as she dipped a hand in the cum on her face and scraped it into her mouth, "You should try tasting it, best cum I've ever tasted!"

Trinity tried it and moaned, "Oh God, Fred, you taste delicious! I think I'm going to be sucking you off a lot more from now on!"

"Really?" I asked, excitedly.

Trinity swallowed the cum in her mouth before answering, "We'll see. For now, here's the plan for seducing Mom..."