Quinn Family Halloween Pt. 05

Story Info
The Quinn family Halloween costume party.
821 words
4.62
34.6k
60

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was, balls deep in my Aunt Kim's pussy, both of us naked as Sara, my cousin and Kim's daughter, just caught us in the midst of copulation.

"What the fuck is going on here, Mom?!" Sara shouted as she walked into the room, she was cleaned up of my cum on her face, and then shouted, "I had dibs!"

Wait, what? "Um," I started to say as I slowly started to take my cock out of my aunt's warm cunt.

But then Aunt Kim wrapped her legs around me and pulled me all the way back into her, "Oh, stay like that," she moaned, "I like feeling your big cock in me, even when your not fucking me." Then she looked up at her daughter and said, angrily, "There's not a lot of options, sweetie, we talked about this. Remember?"

Sara rolled her eyes, "Right," she said like a spoiled teenager, even though she was 21, "you get first pick because of seniority, but you never said anything about fucking some guy in the middle of Aunt Ava's living room!"

Okay, I guess Aunt Kim and Sara had a weird relationship where they picked out guys at the Halloween party to fuck, "Alright," I said, finally forcing myself off my aunt, my hard cock sticking out in front of me, "You two have a weird relationship, but that's cool with me." I grabbed my cock and slowly stroked it a couple times in front of them, both Sara and her mother licked there lips as they stared at it and I knew I had them, "Why don't all three of us find somewhere a little more private to get better acquainted?" I asked, feeling like the most confident man in the universe right then.

"Um, how about Fred's bedroom, he's not even here?" Aunt Kim suggested, and then all three of us were in my bedroom. Aunt Kim and Sara both looked fairly nervous, glancing at each other. I decided to ease their tension.

First I kissed Sara, then Kim, then back our tongues melding for a brief moment before moving back to Sara or Kim, as I did this I slowly brought the mother and daughter pair closer to together, until all three of us were kissing, three tongues fighting to dominate in the middle of three sets of lips. I moved away, and Sara and Kim kept on kissing each other.

As Sara made out with her naked mom, I removed the rest of her clothes and then got on the floor in front of them. As I watched Sara of her own accord start playing with her mother's huge breasts and Kim did the same with her daughter's delicious pair of tits. I got on the floor in front of them, and put a hand up to each of their vagina's. Slowly I inserted my fingers into their pussies, which were so wet already I had no reason to be slow. I started finger fucking them with gusto, and leaned first to Kim's pussy and tongued her clit then to move over to Sara's pussy to suck on her labia.

They made out and lay down on the bed behind them, never breaking their kiss, me finger fucking them the entire time. "I want to fuck you, Sara, while I eat your mom's pussy." I announced.

We all moved on the bed so that I was lying down and Sara and Kim were both standing above me so if I looked straight up I'd be staring straight at my aunt's pussy and looking out a bit I could see Sara as she played with her clit and tits at the same time. I watched as they lowered themselves onto me in unison. Sara gripping my cock and lining it up with her tight cunt, and that's all I saw before Kim's ass covered my face and I stuck my tongue up her pussy, my nose poking her straight in the asshole. She was sitting so she could continue kissing her daughter while I ate her pussy and Sara fucked me.

I could feel as Sara impaled herself on me, and God was she tight! Even tighter than her mother. This was the best feeling ever as I fucked my cousin Sara, ate Aunt Kim's pussy, and they made out above me. I wished it would never end.

But, I can't always get what I want because that's when my sister, Trinity, burst into the room. "What the hell!?" She shouted, "Aunt Kim? Sara?" She then gasped, her mouth dropping open in total shock, "FRED!?"

At the sound of my name, Kim and Sara moved off of me. I guess in all this excitement, I didn't notice that my cowl had fallen off of my face. "Um, whoops..." I said lamely. I guess the gig was up, and I didn't even get to fuck my mom...