Quinn Family Halloween Pt. 08

Story Info
The Quinn family Halloween costume party.
965 words
4.63
15.4k
37

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I just fucked my own son!" my Mom, Ava, cried out in lament. "This isn't what it was supposed to be!" As she said this, she still stood in front of me with her costume still on. But, even though the sexy-red-riding-hood was still on, her skirt was caught up above her waist and everyone in the room, Trinity, my sister, Jo, my step-mom married to Mom, Aunt Wendy and her daughter and my cousin Sara, we could all clearly see my mother's shaved pussy, slowly leaking big gobs of my cum out of her cunt, down her leg, and onto our carpeted floor.

"Jesus, Ava," Jo said as she watched my sperm leak out of my mother's cunt in a steady pace, "You're leaking." And with that, Jo got in front of her wife on her knees and without any hesitation, moved her beautiful blonde head in between my mother's legs and started to suck my cum from my mother's cunt.

"Jesus, that is so hot!" Trinity, my sister, moaned from the couch, she had been sitting there playing with her pussy for nearly the entire time Mom and I had fooled around, she was staring at my cock, which was still hard even after cumming twice in a row with my mother, but the whole room smelled like pussy and, as Jo pushed Mom to the ground and removed her jacket, five naked ladies were in the room. "That cock is so hard, he needs more attention Mom!" Trinity exclaimed as she forced another finger into her tight cunt.

"NO!" Mom shouted, even though she was lovingly moving her fingers through Jo's hair on the ground as she ate her pussy, "HE'S YOUR BROTHER! OH GOD YES! JO YOUR SO GOOD AT THIS!" She moaned as she came into her wife's mouth, only caring about her own orgasm.

"I DON'T CARE IF HE'S MY BROTHER!" Trinity exclaimed as she got down from the couch and straddled me, her tight pussy lined up with my cockhead as she lowered herself onto me. I returned to my sisters incredibly taught cunt as she started fucking me, not even caring that Mom was watching us as we fucked and Jo fucked her. This was the best.

I didn't get to see much after that because Sara took the initiative and lowered herself onto my face, I immediately started eating her pussy, but her ass covered my eyes and her legs blocked my ears. I have no idea what was happening, outside of what I could taste, which was pussy, and feel, which was more pussy, in this case, I was tasting Sara's amazing cunt while Trinity fucked my cock with her own pussy. And the only sound I could hear, when I could hear anything, was moans.

I could sense that at least a few of the women around me were having a conversation. I didn't know what they were talking about, though.

I felt as Trinity got of my cock. And I wondered if Mom had convinced Trin to stop being an incestuous slut in the middle of the family room, I half expected Sara to get off my face too, but she didn't move so I just kept lapping away at her delicious pussy. Then, I was suprised when I felt another pussy rubbing along the underside of my cock. One of the women was grinding against my dick, I could feel how wet whoever's pussy it was. But then, she grabbed my dick and I penetrated her as she came down again. It was so unbelievably tight I could tell it was my mother who was fucking me again. Mom must have been convinced by Trin, probably with the help of all the other women, that a good cock was more important than incestuous fucking.

A moment later, even though I knew the game was up, Sara stood up from my face, and I could see that it really was my beautiful, brunette mother, her huge tits bouncing like crazy as she bounced on top of my cock, her tight pussy feeling absolutely heavenly. When she saw my face she cried out, "I'M SORRY FRED! I'M A BAD MOTHER BUT WATCHING YOU FUCK YOUR SISTER I KNEW I COULDN'T HOLD BACK ANYMORE! FUCK ME! FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR AMAZING COCK! I LOVE YOU SON! YOUR MOTHER LOVES YOOOOOUUUU!!" She shouted as she came on my cock and I reached up to fondle her tits and tweek her nipples and it was so hot that I knew if I hadn't cum already in such a short amount of time that I would be cumming right then and filling my mother's cunt to brim. As it was I just felt as her pussy climaxed around my dick and felt like a God among men as I fucked this heavenly goddess who just happened to also be my mother.

Mom collapsed on top of me, my cock still hard inside of her as she kissed my face all over, "Holy hell, son." She said, between kisses, "That was so fucking good, probably the best fuck of my life."

I glanced around me and saw that all the other women seemed to be standing around us in a circle as they watched mother and son copulate on the living room floor. All four other women were openly fucking themselves with both hands, one either fucking their love canals while playing with either their clits or their nipples. God this was hot!

"I know you haven't cum yet," Mom moaned as she got off of me, to which I nearly protested but then she said, "Come, let's all go to my bedroom, I have the biggest bed. Let's get this party started, for real!"