Quinn Family Halloween Pt. 09

Story Info
The Quinn family Halloween costume party.
2k words
4.58
14.3k
31

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a few minutes, me and five of the hottest women I've ever known, all of whom I was related to directly, gathered in my mother's bedroom, all naked, my cock still as hard as it had been in the living room after fucking my mother's brains out. I was ready to start whatever we were about to do in that room.

I sat on the bed, it was a very big bed, as if it was made for six people to sleep on it already, let alone fuck each other simultaneously. I was still naked as the day I was born, just like the other five women in the room, and as I sat, my Aunt got to one side of me and Mom came up and kissed me on the lips, "I love you son," she whispered as she broke the kiss.

"I love you too, Mom," I said, "I've wanted to fuck you for so long, but I never thought I'd be able to." I admitted as Mom grabbed my cock and gave a it a few, loving strokes. She smiled at that.

Mom opened her mouth to say something about that, but instead of speaking, Aunt Wendy, Mom's sister, leaned in and stuck her tongue in my mom's mouth. Mom didn't back away at all, even though it was her sister, and they Frenched for a bit right in front of me.

Trinity came into the room next and practically pushed Mom out of the way in order to kiss me as well and push me down on the bed, she grabbed my cock too and she and Mom started jerking me off together as I made out with my sister just as Mom French kissed her own sister.

This left Sara and Jo coming in last, "Oh wow," Jo said as she came in and sat on the bed next to the four of us, watching in intense fascination, "You guys aren't wasting any time, huh?"

Mom broke the kiss with her sister to say, "Well, that more than makes up for all the times we spent not fucking, doesn't it?" And her and Aunt Wendy went back to kissing.

Sara came in and got on her knees in front of Jo, "Aunt Jo?" She asked in an innocent way, "Is it okay if I lick your pussy?" God that was so hot to me. Especiallywhen Jo just opened her legs and my sexy cousin Sara just dove right in, face first, to eat my step-mom's pussy.

As this was happening, Trinity got on top of me again and soon my cock was slipping into her wet and tight pussy once again. I was fucking my sister while four sexy family members fucked each other nearby. I watched as Mom and Aunt Wendy got into a sixty-nine on the bed next to me, and soon Jo did the same with my hot cousin. This was fucking sweet, I thought as my sister ground her pelvis against my own as we had a blissful sibling fuck.

After ten minutes of this, Mom suddenly stopped and stood up, "I think you need to stop hogging your brother, Trin." She said, looking somewhat stern as she crossed her arms under her giant boobs and her pussy openly throbbed with need, "I thought I taught you to share."

Trinity got off of me, to my chagrin, "But Mom!" I whined, "I still haven't cum!" I could be a little brat sometimes when I didn't get what I wanted.

"Don't 'but, mom,' me!" Mom said, sounding very angry and I shut up, "Now stop fucking your sister and stand up so we can all suck your cock together, as a family." Mom sounded mad the entire time she said that, for some reason, that made what she said even hotter to me.

I did what Mom wanted and stood up and turned to face the bed as all five girls, Mom jumping in next to Aunt Wendy, and the crawled towards my 10" dick like sexy sluts, all practically drooling as they stared back at my dick, which itself was drooling pre-cum slowly dripping down from my cockhead onto Mom's clean sheets. Not that anyone cared about that at the moment.

Five tongues started lapping at my dick from every angle all at the same time. My sister lapping up the pre-cum around my dickhead as Aunt Wendy's tongue joined hers. Joe immediately took one of my balls into my mouth as Sara took the other and Mom started lapping from my shaft to my balls and back again. I could feel that they were all kissing each other, their tongues spreading saliva all around my dick while being spread between each mouth. Mom especially was going back and forth between a threeway kiss between her, Trinity, and Aunt Wendy, and then back to Jo and Sara, kissing all four women while simultaneously sucking my dick.

Then, Trinity suddenly pushed the others out of the way so she could suck my cock all the way down her throat. She started to deepthroat me like a porn star as the other girls just sat back and watched.

"Wow," Mom said, looking like a mother proud of her daughter, "You do that very well, Trin." She said as my sister started making the most obscene gagging sounds on my huge cock.

"Mmm, my turn!" Sara announced as she grabbed my sister by the hair to yank her whole head off my dick. Then she replaced herself and started sucking on my knob with all her might. Jesus Christ, this was intense.

Moments later I was on the bed again and every woman was either sucking my dick or making out on the bed. My mother was going back and forth between deepthroating me like Trinity had been to kissing Aunt Wendy and they were both finger fucking each other at the same time.

"Who's first?" Jo said suddenly, breaking away from my sister's pussy which she had been lovingly kissing like a good step-mom.

"Huh?" I asked, only a bit confused.

"ME!" Sara said, as she got up and straddled me in a reverse cowgirl position.

"Oh, nice!" Aunt Wendy said, "I wanted to watch you two fuck again." As she said this she grabbed my cock and lined it up as my sister and mother grabbed Sara by the hips and it was a team effort to align my cock with her pussy which she then sat down on. I entered my cousin's sweet cunt once again as she moaned out like a maniac. Soon she was bouncing on me as the other four women started rubbing their hands all over the two of our bodies. It was a surreal feeling, but a good one.

I grabbed onto Sara's ass, since she was facing away from me and started roughly squeezing it as she jumped up and down on my dick and she fucked me. I gave her ass a good whack! First on one cheek and then the other, each time she moaned even louder, "HOLY SHIT COUSIN!" She shouted, "SPANK ME WHILE WE FUCK! SPANK YOUR NAUGHTY COUSIN! FUCK YOU FUCKING COUSIN!" And then proceeded to repeat "COUSIN!" over and over again as she came on my cock and I continued to spank her, leaving red hand marks all over her ass.

"You came, who's next?" Mom said as she practically pushed Sara off of me.

Aunt Wendy practically jumped over everyone else to get on my cock. She straddled me just as her daughter had, facing away from her and announcing, "Fucking spank me like you did my daughter! I want it even harder than her!" I don't know if that was possible as I hadn't been holding back with Sara but as she sank her pussy down on my dick, I gave her ass a slap so hard that my whole palm hurt afterwards.

"OH!" Aunt Wendy screamed in legitimate pain as she fucked me. I didn't hit her again because I felt bad, and my hand hurt, but her fucking me was heavenly. "FUCK ME NEPHEW! YOUR THE NEW FAMILY STUD!" She shouted when she came all over my cock just as her daughter had done.

Then Trinity was next, fucking me doggy style and facing me, saying, "I don't think you should spank me..." A little shyly as she fucked me, this time, slowly and lovingly, not at all roughly like our aunt and cousin had done. This soon picked up as she was approaching orgasm, "OOOOOOHHHH FFFUUUUCCCCKKK MMMMMEEEEEE BBBBRRRROOOOOTTTTHHHHEEERR!" She cried as I noticed as my sister was cumming on my big dick that the other four women were now in some kind of train on the bed beside me, Aunt Wendy at the front, on the bed like a dog, Mom below her eating her pussy on her back, with Jo eating Mom's pussy below her and Sara at the end lapping away at Jo's cunt. God, this was the hottest image I'd seen so far, but I also knew I needed to be a part of it.

I grabbed Sara at the end and started fucking her while Trinity, a little disappointed that my cock had left her pussy, instead sat on Aunt Wendy's face, who had flipped over on her back while Mom ate her ass instead, and Trinity's cunt was filled with our aunt's tongue.

I was feeling my balls start to boil, but I held back on cumming. I needed to fuck the rest of these women first. I moved up, pulling my dick from my cousin's cunt and pushing Sara out of the way so I could come up to my stepmother Jo. I inserted my cock with no resistance from her pussy, she was so wet already as she ate my mother's cunt. I started fucking her, feeling as she was already cumming, moaning out like a maniac as she ate my mother's cunt.

I pushed her out of the way as well and she and Sara started making out and finger fucking each other as I came once again to my mother's cunt. I pulled her away from the other women on the bed so that I could see her in her full glory as I pushed my cock in.

"OH MY GOD!!" Mom moaned as I inserted my cock all the way in, "I'll never get used to how big you are, Fred, my beautiful son!" I started fucking her and she was making sounds like a rabid badger as I fucked her beautiful body. Aunt Wendy soon got on Mom's face again so she could eat her pussy more and Trin came up and started sucking on Wendy's tits. This was the hottest moment of my life, balls deep in my mother's pussy while my aunt, cousin, sister, and stepmom went full lesbian on each other all around me.

"I'M CUMMING!" I announced as I plunged my cock in and out of Mom's pussy.

"CUM ON OUR FACES!" Jo shouted and I didn't think twice. I pulled out of my mother and all five women stopped what they were doing so they could kneel in front of me next to the floor. I came, boy I came, first shooting a spurt all over Aunt Wendy, then moving down the line to streak sperm across Mom's face and hair, Trinity's tits, with Sara I squirted directly into her mouth and she swallowed it all in a delighted moan. I went back, over and over again I came, never seeming to end, until if it finally petered out with all five women in front of me looking like they had come out of a bukkake together.

"Jesus Christ, son!" Mom moaned as she stared at her family around her, dripping with my spunk, "You cum like a racehorse!"

As she spoke this all five women started attacking each other with their tongues. My whole family seemed to love the taste of my cum because they all seemed to want to lap it all off each other's body until their was none left, watching five naked women eating my spunk off each other was so hot I was hard again within seconds.

We ended up fucking in every room in that house that night, our lust never seeming to end, and after that I was never horny longer than a few moments again. Someone was always around to satisfy my needs.