Quite a Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
An unexpected hook-up with a coworker.
5.7k words
4.73
27.3k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

I was at my company holiday party, which was being held at a country club not far from our office. The dress code was semi-formal so everyone was in suits or nice dresses, which is always interesting when it involves a company of engineers. I had attended stag since I wasn't currently seeing anyone but the party was overwhelmingly married couples. Shortly after I'd arrived, while I was socializing but before I'd grabbed a drink, there was a moment that felt like it was straight out of a movie. Kathy, the administrative assistant for my department, appeared at the entrance to the room where the party was being held and it was as though all sound ceased while every head turned toward the door. The only thing missing was a record scratch. It probably wasn't quite like that but it sure felt like it at the moment.

Kathy was incredible as our admin and the department surely would have fallen into chaos without her. When she wasn't keeping our department running smoothly, however, she was not very outgoing and tended to be a bit introverted. I knew this from the times we'd chatted at work; it had taken a while after I'd started working before she seemed open to talking about anything not related to work. She'd been super helpful in getting me all situated during those first few weeks of working there, though, so I always made the effort to engage her and I guess eventually she was comfortable enough around me to open up a little bit more. She was a bit older than me but I wouldn't have said that she was maternal or even like a big sister nor would I have said before the night of that holiday party that I thought of her in any way other than as a coworker that I happened to enjoy chatting with occasionally.

It probably wasn't just me who needed a moment before realizing that it was Kathy standing in the doorway. She was wearing a full-length, royal blue dress, her hair, which she typically wore straight, was styled and she was wearing makeup. This was a wildly different look for her but she looked outstanding. I don't know how much time passed in reality but it felt like we just stared at her for a long time and I'm sure it felt even longer to her. It was long enough, however, that it didn't look like a date was going to appear to join her but it did look like she might turn and bolt. I finally got moving myself and went over to her, smiling to remind her that I was friend not foe.

"Hey Kathy," I said, "I like your dress. That's a great color on you. Did you want a drink? The bar is over this way."

As her attention went from the vast room to focus on me, the deer-in-the-headlights look began to fade though she didn't smile yet and I'm sure her heart was racing. I figured a drink might help and, since I hadn't grabbed one yet myself, it was a reasonable excuse to get her into the room and out of the spotlight.

"Could you tell that I was about to turn and run?" she asked, finally smiling as we waited our turn at the bar.

"I had a sense that might be going through your mind," I replied, "but it looks like the room is full of couples aside from me. I need you as an ally."

She laughed then we got our drinks and moved off to the side where we had a good view of the room. When we spotted a few people from our department, we slipped in and began to socialize. It ended up being a really good time, through the cocktail hour and dinner, where we ended up sitting together so as not to leave an odd number at two different tables. It wasn't until after the obligatory management speeches, when the music started, that I started to think that I might want to slip out if given the opportunity. This party was a big deal for couples with young families who didn't often get a night out without their kids but for those of us without dates it had the potential to become awkward.

I knew that Kathy was pretty much a homebody and I was more interested in hanging out at a bar than in watching a bunch of married couples dancing. I wasn't going to abandon her, though, so as the dancing was starting up, I looked around to see where she'd gone off to since she was no longer at our table. It did occur to me that she may have abandoned me to slip out unnoticed but then I spotted her over near the doorway to the restrooms. I casually made my way over to her and, based on the way she looked at me, I think she may have been afraid that I'd come to ask her to dance.

"I'm about ready to blow this clambake," I told her, which was what we used to say back in the day, at least where I was from.

"I was just thinking about how to make it from here to the exit without anyone noticing," she replied, "Are you heading to another party?"

"No, I don't have any other plans tonight," I said, "but I'd do just about anything to avoid getting assimilated onto that dance floor."

"How would you feel about coming over to my house and helping me get out of this dress?" she asked. I was momentarily speechless but the truth is I had found myself checking her out as the night had progressed. I hadn't been just blowing smoke when I'd said the royal blue looked good on her but the fit of the dress also showed off her trim figure. There had even been a few times that I'd stolen glances at her cleavage, which was something I'd never seen before that night. I hadn't been thinking about helping her out of that dress but I'm sure I would have had those kind of thoughts later that night had things not turned out the way they did.

"I would much, much rather do that," I replied, "than do the Electric Slide with our coworkers."

If you've ever heard the term "beamed" used to describe how someone smiled, that was absolutely what Kathy did. Her face brightened and I'd never seen a smile like that on her face before. Despite that, I don't think that she was necessarily into me or had a crush on me; I think she was just feeling an itch and was happy that I was interested in scratching it for her. So that we wouldn't be seen leaving together, she headed for the exit as I headed for the men's room. When I left the party a few minutes later, she flashed her headlights at me so I got into my own car then followed her out of the parking lot. It was a short drive and, for some reason I was thinking that she'd live in an apartment complex, but she turned down a gravel road not far from the country club. The gravel road turned out to be her driveway, which was fairly long, so her ranch-style house was somewhat secluded. She pulled into her garage while I parked nearby then I joined her as she stood just inside the garage door. It seemed as good a time as any so I took her in my arms and brought my lips to hers. We only made out for a moment before she led me into her house, but I was sporting wood immediately.

There was no tour and no offer of a drink; she just led me all the way from one end of the house to the other, into her bedroom, then closed the door behind us. She started to slip out of her coat, revealing that royal blue dress again, so I helped her remove it then she had me just lay it on a nearby armchair. I shed my own coat, followed by my suit jacket as well, and also placed them on the armchair then I took her in my arms again and we resumed making out. My hands went to her ass this time and, as I was caressing it, I pulled her against the bulge in my pants. Her ass felt pretty nice in my hands and, although I'd checked it out several times that night, I don't believe I had ever even glanced at it in the office. Of course her attire was much more conservative in the office, so that really wasn't a surprise.

Eventually, I slid a hand up her back and found the zipper then slowly slid it down. When it reached the small of her back and stopped, she stepped away from me then let the entire dress slide down her body and pool around her ankles. The matching bra and panties she wore under it were so sexy that I have often wished that this had occurred during the age of smartphones so that I could have taken photos...and that I still had them. Obviously I knew that she was thin, but it wasn't until I saw her in just her underwear that I realized she was also pretty fit and toned. I knew I'd never be able to look at her at the office again, regardless of how conservatively she was dressed, without seeing her in that sexy underwear.

We went back to making out but, after briefly caressing her ass through just her panties, I then brought my hands up and fondled her tits through her bra. I could feel her hard nipples and, though she was incredibly sexy in her lingerie, I was eager to get her naked. I reached behind her and unfastened her bra then slipped my hands up under the cups to caress the soft, smooth flesh of her boobs. She let her bra slide down her arms and discarded it then her arms were around my neck again. I was still fully dressed and she only had her panties on but my intention was to make sure that she was first to have a highly pleasurable orgasm for a couple of reasons. Primarily, it was because she had suggested we do this so I wanted to make sure it ended up being worth her while. Secondly, it was because, if I successfully pleasured her, I was more likely to be invited to do it again and, unless there was some dramatic change, I was definitely feeling like I'd want to be invited to be with her again.

I wound up kissing my way down her neck then along her collarbone and down to her boobs where I licked and sucked her hard nipples, causing her to moan. I was still caressing her boobs initially as I did this but my hands soon moved down to caress her ass through her panties again. As I considered that her pussy was probably pretty wet, I was going to slip a hand into her panties to confirm that but then decided to just completely remove them instead. I kissed my way further down while dropping to my knees until I was staring at the front of her panties. Taking the sides, I started to slide them down, revealing a light brown bush that was well-groomed. She leaned on my shoulders as she kicked off each of her shoes before stepping out of her panties then I had her sit on the end of her bed and spread her legs.

I gazed at her pussy for a moment, still stunned that I was actually in this position with her, then kissed my way toward it, alternating from one of her soft, smooth inner thighs to the other. Finally, I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting the juices that were flowing while causing her to moan. I'd always been a fan of eating pussy but a new pussy that I'd never eaten before was one of my very favorite things. She was leaning back on her elbows, initially watching me as I slurped up her juices but, as her moans got louder and longer, her eyes were closed more frequently. I wasn't staring up at her as I devoured her pussy but I'd glance up occasionally, even once she'd flopped completely backward and was holding onto my head, humping her pussy toward my face.

By that point, I had slipped a couple of fingers into her hot, wet pussy and, as I was sliding them in and out, I was also licking and sucking her clit. I was doing what I could to draw out the pleasure she was obviously feeling without denying her the relief of an orgasm. I wanted her to enjoy as much pleasure as I could provide for as long as I could provide it but I also wanted to enjoy this opportunity to eat her pussy for as long as I could. I knew that, even if I made her cum long and hard, there was no guarantee that I'd get another opportunity after that night so I had to make the most of the time I did have. It was entirely possible that, despite an intensely pleasurable orgasm, she could regret this in the morning or even immediately after cumming. I was certainly hoping that this would not be the case, and was preparing as if it wouldn't be, but you never know.

The longer I was eating her, and the louder she was moaning, the wetter her pussy was becoming. I was eager to slip my rigid cock into her hot, wet pussy but that didn't necessarily make me want to be done eating her sooner. It got to a point, though, where she was getting closer to cumming despite my efforts to draw out the pleasure so, rather than continuing to try to draw it out, I focused on getting her the rest of the way there. Almost immediately, she was tensing up and arching her back while gripping my head even more tightly. I was still able to continue licking and sucking her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her so it wasn't too much longer before she went briefly silent. A moment later, she cried out as all the tension left her body then she began to shake as her orgasm hit.

I kept up what I was doing as she was cumming and her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication. Her orgasm was definitely long and appeared to be intensely pleasurable, which is exactly what I'd been shooting for. Only when I was absolutely sure that she'd finished cumming did I raise my head and slip my fingers from her pussy into my mouth. I straightened up on my knees to get a better look at her naked body then realized, since I needed to get undressed anyway, I'd see even better if I stood. After sucking her juices off of my fingers, I unbuttoned my cuffs then the rest of my shirt and dropped it to the floor, followed quickly by my undershirt. By this point, Kathy had recovered enough that she was watching, though still a little glassy-eyed.

I was still admiring her naked body as I stepped out of my shoes while unfastening my belt then opened my pants and let them drop to my ankles. As I was kicking them aside, Kathy sat up and massaged the bulge in my briefs before sliding them down, my rigid cock springing out. Gravity took my briefs down to my ankles so I stepped out of them and kicked them aside, too, as she gripped my cock and gently pumped it. Standing there naked but for my socks, I was looking down as she opened her mouth and engulfed my cock, sucking it briefly as I moaned. After a moment, she slipped my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me with a smile then turned and crawled to the middle of her bed. Remaining on her knees, she beckoned me to join her. I quickly shed my socks and followed her then she had me lie on my back. I watched her boobs bouncing and swinging as she straddled me, reaching for my stiff cock and guiding it toward her pussy. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto it, her hot, wet pussy fully engulfing my rigid tool.

She sat there for a moment, feeling it inside her, so I reached up to fondle her tits while my gaze moved up to her face. It was still pretty weird seeing her wearing so much makeup compared to what she wore to work and also having her hair styled differently so, adding in the fact that she was naked and sitting on my cock, it was all so surreal that I thought I might wake up at any moment. Fortunately, I didn't and, as she started to slowly ride my cock, we both resumed moaning. I was glad that she felt the freedom to express herself because, if you can't do that in your own home, where can you do it? It also helped me feel a bit more confident, knowing that she was experiencing a significant amount of pleasure. The goal, then, was to last long enough that she had at least another orgasm before cumming myself. As hot as her pussy felt, that certainly wasn't a given, but having her on top was definitely going to help.

I continued to fondle her boobs as she gradually began to ride me harder and faster while also pushing up into her each time she dropped down. We had a good, steady rhythm going even as she picked up the pace and, while it sounded like she was quickly building toward another orgasm, I was actually not in danger of cumming too quickly myself. This was good not only so that there was a much better chance of her cumming again before I did, but also because it gave me a longer opportunity to enjoy the feel of her hot, wet pussy as it slid up and down my stiff tool. Once she was riding me hard enough that her boobs were bouncing steadily, I moved my hands away from them and around to her ass so that I could watch them bounce. I was enjoying caressing her toned ass as much as I had been enjoying fondling her boobs but I was nearly hypnotized by their bouncing.

The longer and harder she was riding me, the louder she was moaning and the hotter and wetter her pussy was becoming. I was feeling even more confident that she was going to cum again before I did but I doubted that I'd be very far behind her. Fucking her felt incredible and I knew with absolute certainty that I wanted to be in this position again as often as possible. Another orgasm would help but I'd need to be careful otherwise to see where her head was at after we'd both cum. Glancing up at her face, it was clear that her head was currently occupied by an impending orgasm, based on her expression. My own head was still on her bouncing tits, so my gaze dropped back to them as I savored the feel of her pussy sliding up and down my cock.

It was just moments later when she dropped down onto my cock and remained there. She was briefly silent before crying out as her entire body began to shake. Since they'd stopped bouncing, I brought my hands back around to fondle her tits some more, though I doubted that helped her to feel more pleasure as she was cumming. It didn't seem as though she necessarily needed to feel even more pleasure than she already was anyway. Her orgasm was quite long and appeared to be highly pleasurable so I was feeling a sense of relief and a higher level of hope that this wouldn't be my only opportunity to help her to cum. My own building orgasm backed off a bit as she was cumming since she was no longer riding my cock, so I was also hoping that meant that I'd get to enjoy fucking her even more before finally cumming myself. Things didn't quite go that way but I had no complaints about how they did go.

When Kathy finished cumming, she sat there for a moment, catching her breath, before leaning forward to kiss me. She then started to kiss her way down from my face to my chest and on down until she was lying between my legs and gently gripping my stiff cock. She pumped it briefly then, holding the base, wrapped her lips around it and engulfed it in her mouth. I couldn't help but moan as she slowly slid her mouth up and down my tool because it felt incredible. I pulled her pillows over to prop up my head so that I could watch her and, seeing my cock disappearing into her mouth, the pleasure was just heightened even more. The little bit that my orgasm had backed off as she'd been cumming was immediately nullified by her skilled cocksucking. Fortunately, because she was so skilled, she was able to draw out the pleasure so that I didn't cum within seconds of her starting to blow me.

I wasn't sure whether she was drawing out the pleasure for my benefit or because she was enjoying having my stiff cock in her mouth. Regardless of how much she was enjoying it, there's no possible way that she was enjoying it as much as I was. This clearly was not her first rodeo and, as she was briefly pumping my cock while licking my balls, I was even more certain that I wanted this to be more than a one-night thing. I moaned even more as she again engulfed my cock in her mouth, resuming her skillful cocksucking. Despite her efforts to prolong this blowjob, there came a point where I was building toward an orgasm regardless and I was perfectly fine with this. The pleasure was intense and, though I'd love to have experienced it for much longer, I was really hopeful that I'd have many other opportunities to enjoy her oral skills.

As I was getting closer to cumming, my cock was swelling even more but she was completely unfazed, continuing to expertly suck me off. Even when I began to spurt into her mouth with a groan, she swallowed my load but never flinched or hesitated. My orgasm was long and intensely pleasurable and she only stopped sucking me off when it was clear that I was completely spent. She released my softening cock from her mouth then crawled up the bed to lie beside me, propped up on her pillows.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12