Quite a Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was absolutely outstanding," I said, "This whole experience has been amazing."

"But?" she asked.

"But?" I repeated, genuinely confused, "But what?"

"Sorry," she replied, shaking her head, "I thought you were going to say something like 'but I really need to get going' then start getting dressed."

"Seriously?" I asked, "I was kind of hoping that we were just getting started and that, if you let me crash here, we could continue into tomorrow."

"Oh good," she replied, brightening considerably, "because I was hoping that, too. I just didn't want to assume anything."

"No need to assume," I assured her, "I want to stay here and stay naked for as long as you'll have me."

"I'll probably have to let you go to work at some point," she said with a smile, "but I bet we could get away with some stuff there, too."

"Let's cross that bridge when we come to it," I suggested.

"I am going to need to take off this makeup, though," she said, "and take my hair down."

"I don't suppose you have a spare toothbrush," I inquired.

"I do, actually," she replied, "Why don't we take care of all that then get back in here."

There was a bathroom attached to her bedroom so, when she got up, I watched her bare ass then got up and followed her. She retrieved an unopened toothbrush from a cabinet and handed it to me then showed me where the toothpaste was. While I started brushing my teeth, she was using some kind of makeup remover then washed her face. She had me just put the toothbrush into her holder when I was done so that I could use it again then had me help her remove some bobby pins that were hidden in her hairdo. As she shook her hair down then did a few last things, I was watching her, my eyes exploring her naked body. I stepped behind her while she was brushing her teeth, cupping her boobs and feeling her hard nipples while looking at our reflection in the mirror. My cock was reviving admirably so she could feel it between her ass cheeks as it was stiffening.

When she'd finished brushing her teeth, she turned toward me and we made out, both of us with nice fresh breath, then I lifted her onto the counter. I slipped my cock into her hot, wet pussy then slowly began to fuck her as we continued making out. It felt just as amazing as it had the first time I'd slipped into her so I was hoping that the staying power I'd been experiencing continued. Of course, I also hoped that she continued to cum as easily as she had so far, too. I didn't know yet whether that was just typical for her so maybe there was no need to hope for it if it was a given. I hadn't necessarily planned to fuck her in the bathroom but I guess we were both overcome with desire for each other and it seemed like a reasonable thing to do. As I was picking up the pace, fucking her harder, she wrapped her legs around mine because she was starting to slide on the countertop. I had one arm around her and was bracing myself with the other to also try to prevent this. It didn't take too long before it occurred to us that there were probably positions more conducive for less distracted fucking.

"Hold on a sec," she finally said, "Let's try something else."

I slipped out of her as I stepped back then she hopped down off of the counter. Apparently not ready to give up on the bathroom completely, she had me sit on the lid of the toilet then faced away from me. I held her waist as she reached down between her legs to guide my cock back into her pussy then lowered herself back onto it. Our moans echoed off of the tiles as her hot, wet pussy once again engulfed my stiff cock. She adjusted her position just slightly then began to move up and down on my tool, both of us continuing to moan. Since she seemed to be steady, I slipped my hands up from her waist to cup her bouncing boobs and caress her hard nipples. Whether this did anything to enhance her pleasure, I don't know, but I felt like it caused my cock to become even harder. I'm sure this enhanced her pleasure if my hands didn't.

I couldn't really lean back or push up when she dropped down so I was just focusing on the feel of her pussy sliding up and down my cock and her boobs in my hands. I didn't realize it at first but she was only bracing herself with one hand on edge of the counter; her other hand was between her thighs, presumably caressing her clit. I was actually glad that she was being proactive about her own pleasure despite apparently not needing to when we'd been in her bed. Of course, that could have been the reason; maybe it was more difficult to cum in this position in the bathroom. It also could just have been heightening the pleasure for her, which I certainly didn't begrudge her. I definitely wanted her to cum again before I did so that I didn't leave her hanging but I was also feeling like, because I'd cum once already, that was helping my staying power and I was in no immediate danger of cumming again.

She continued to ride me harder and faster, moaning louder and longer while I savored the feel of her pussy becoming even hotter and wetter. I couldn't see much aside from the back of her head and some of the bathroom beyond her. The mirrors weren't even positioned so that I could see any reflection of any part of her. Of course this just meant that I was more focused on the pleasure I was experiencing and the feel of her boobs, both of which I was thoroughly enjoying. I also appreciated that she was into just taking care of things right where we were rather than feeling like it needed to take place in bed. She was clearly having no issue with building toward an orgasm in this position or in this location. When she abruptly went still and quiet sitting on my stiff cock, she further proved that.

I think she actually held her breath briefly before crying out as her body started shaking. I continued to fondle her boobs but couldn't do much more as she was cumming. It was another long and clearly intensely pleasurable orgasm, which was proving to be the norm for her. She did move up and down on my cock a few times as her orgasm was tapering off, so I could feel that her pussy had been flooded with even more lubrication, but once she had completely finished, she stood up. I knew she wasn't going to leave me hanging so it was just a question of what she wanted to do next and how she wanted to do it.

"Let's finish this up in here," she said, leading me back into her bedroom. She climbed onto her bed, lying on her back in the middle of it with her legs parted. I followed her onto the bed on my knees, moving between her legs and, after taking a moment to gaze down on her naked body, lowering myself over her. Supporting myself on one arm, I guided my stiff cock back into her hot, wet pussy, which caused us both to moan again. I brought my lips to hers and we slipped our tongues into each other's mouths as I was sliding my cock in and out of her pussy. After fucking on the counter and fucking on the toilet, you might think that the missionary position would be a bit boring but it was actually quite nice. I could feel her body below me and her skin against my skin as our tongues explored each other's mouths. Adding to that her pussy feeling just as hot and wet and amazing as it had in the bathroom and there was nothing boring about any of it. Keep in mind that this night had started with a holiday party before we'd even made it to her house. It had been a long night by this point so it was nice to just take it easy and enjoy the closeness along with the pleasure.

It wasn't like there was any risk of either of us dozing off, however, and I certainly wasn't rushing to get done so that I could go to sleep, but the urgency we'd been feeling up to this point had definitely tapered off, which was not necessarily a bad thing. There wasn't any less desire, of course, but we were certainly more comfortable together by this point. That plus it having been a long night. Still, it didn't take long before my orgasm was beginning to build, which wasn't really a surprise. In my experience, I tended to cum more quickly in the missionary position and my partner was less likely to cum at all, both of which were why it wasn't my favorite position. Since Kathy had cum already in the bathroom, plus the two earlier orgasms to my one, I wasn't as concerned with cumming too quickly by this point. I was gradually fucking her harder and faster the closer I was getting to an orgasm but I was pleasantly surprised that her bed remained quiet. Kathy, on the other hand, did not.

She ended up pulling her mouth away from mine so that she could resume moaning, which suggested that maybe she was building toward another orgasm as well. Her pussy was definitely feeling even hotter and wetter the longer we were fucking, so my own orgasm was building more quickly than it already had been. There wasn't really much I could do at that point to hold it off and wait for her but, fortunately, it wasn't necessary anyway. Just as was about to resign myself to leaving her in the dust, she suddenly cried out and I could feel her body shaking below me. Her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication and, although I never would have thought it possible, it felt even more amazing than it already had. Before she'd even finished cumming, I grunted and began to spew deep into her pussy. I know that my orgasm was long and intensely pleasurable and it appeared that hers was, too.

When I was both completely spent and certain that she was, too, I slipped my softening cock out of her and flopped beside her on the bed. We both lay there, recovering and catching our breath, without saying anything. Eventually, she sat up and reached for the box of tissues on the nightstand, handing several to me and taking some for herself. While I was wiping down my cock, she held hers against her pussy then took all of them and got out of the bed. As she went into the bathroom, I took the opportunity to turn down the bed and slipped under the covers. When she returned, she smiled then turned off the lamp and joined me. I doubt ten minutes passed before we were both asleep.

12