All Comments on 'Quite An Accomplishment'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

5*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Another great 750

That was brutal. What a selfish, narcissistic, bitch she was. Her real punishment is being cut off from children and grandchildren. The betrayal of her husband will be her last memory. Another *5.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 3 years ago
eh

been there done that but was a good read and a bit diff from the other death by cancer cheated on husbands

69gman69gmanover 3 years ago
Wow intense...

Good one. I was right there a part of it.. I must say I was moved. Now, I have to decide was "Taking a Bite Out of Halloween" or this my favorite of your stories. No, I don't both are excellent. Thanks.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Pretty good but why would they lose their jobs? They were forced to walk naked and should have received some sympathy for their terrifying experience. The dying husband should have communicated better. He went to the doctor and it could have been something minor. Her excitement about her new job was understandable but he could simply have said "we need to talk" and told her. No excuse for cheating but too extreme a punishment. 4 stars

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenover 3 years ago
Wow

You never fail to surprise with your ability to depict the extremes of the characters in your stories. She has to to be the coldest, entitled narcissist EVER. Although his backstory was limited, revealing more of his character would have taken away from the creative ending. Thank you and please keep them coming!!

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago

Who says there aren’t any original story lines left? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story! Thanks for the read.

Wow, what a narcissistic self center cunt. She can't be bothered to even ask her husband of 23 years what was going with him and his sudden sullenness and mood changes and withdrawal. Apparently, his only purpose in their relationship is acknowledge her accomplishments and stoke her huge ego.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Great tale of selfishness and conceit leading to a huge downfall.

Well done.

5/5

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

I really liked the baseline plot however too many diskointed or disconnected items for me to give it a 5. You got a 4.

Thx :-)

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Have to agree with TSG - clever originality has returned, at least with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very creative and well executed

Thank you!

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

Liked It!! Love her comment toward the end where she said she really did love her husband. No she didn't. She loved herself, disrespected her husband, and paid the price.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Some of the story felt a bit rushed, but I did like the refreshing (yet dark) story arc. 4*

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

I liked this dark mess. Wish it was longer with a couple of tweeks.

I don't care for the dying spouse plot device.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

BTB on steroids....riding a rocket-sled fueled by nitroglycerin and powdered C-4 (hat tip: Dan Reeder)!!!!

[b]5ive 5tars + a bonus![/b]

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

What a great mind M&M has. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Know Your Tagline!

It's, "That Escalated Quickly". Awesome! Lol!

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
5* for being original, rare in LW - but I hated the husband

I am sorry the husband was in shock about being terminal, I get that, but he never once intervened and said he was happy for her, but he had an issue that put a new light on the subject. Sure she didn't get it, acted like a spoilt brat - but what would have led her to believe why he was acting like he was. 30 seconds of conversation - this story doesn't exist. Plot hole of grand canyon proportions. No where did she start out saying she was out of love with her husband, she just didn't pick up the clues. He put in place the beginnings of her straying. She should not have, no matter what. Stories all the time bitch about not telling the spouse something is bothering you. He didn't, she sinned.

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
This was awesome

TSG said it well - this was very creative.

I wondered how this might be a loving wives tale when the cheating started AFTER the marriage was falling apart. Yet, you brought it all together nicely!

5 stars

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
This Guy

I think i like his style 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
short and sweet

Unlike the previous unqualified "anony-mouse", I found this entry rather delightful. Whereas "anony-mouse" was looking for cuck-fulfillment, your story offered far reaching query of narcissism versus end of times revelation.

Was it sexy? no, but all stories on here don't reflect such immaturity.

Thanks for something different

Smokepole

WandererSoul2019WandererSoul2019over 3 years ago
Marvelous

One of the most enjoyable BTB in the recent postings at LW. You don't need to always burn or kill for that. Loving it and hoping that the creative minds now cultivate or experiment with this template and leave the boring and over doing template of February sucks.

To Tajfa :

--------------------

Dear, for getting fired from the job. Thoug it's not criminal act but the act was against the moral and ethical policy. Both were married and cheating and working at the same place. Also in the field of teaching to the next generation. I guess you are not trying to say that we are now teaching in our education establishments that there is nothing left in morality or ethics. Anyone can do whatever they want to do and the cheaters, immoral unethical persons are the icons to follow.

Now for the reaction, you mistaken the difference between a relationship of husband and wife with a one between close friends. What you said is true with close friends but not with husband and wife. For the excitement of the moment you can forget to be concerned about your spouse that day but not from that day on. IT only can be happened if you lost all concerns, feeling, passion and love for your spouse. You started thinking only for about yourself. It's appropriately said that arrogance and entitlement played a major role. If we side the above mentioned points still you are forgetting the emotions and feelings of a dying man experiencing the actions of the arrogant cheating spouse. You also trying to gain some points for the wife who shifted herself from wife to roommate. The husband just pointed that to her and others without any extreme physical attack or killing.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Original

Now that was different. She was a bitch and deserved to do the big "A" walk of shame. I didn't really like the story, but it was a diversion from the crazy world we exist in.

chas4455chas4455over 3 years ago

And then she woke up. It was all just a dream. Thank God for that.

She got up, got dressed for her day teaching 8th grade English.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
Very good

As always you entertained me. A new twist and I like the revenge, too bad Dustin had to die for her to see the light. FIVE*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Never knew where the story was going

Kept me interested to the end

sggylvrsggylvrover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Nothing more dangerous than a man with nothing to lose. Great story

ringill98ringill98over 3 years ago

Farfetched stuff. I know. What's up with that? You'd think this was a fiction website (shrugs shoulders).

“The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.” ― Tom Clancy

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Dang it. Hit 4-stars instead of 5-stars.

Totally novel BTB. And perfectly told. Can’t add anything to that.

5-stars & Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ok.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago
That was a good story

which had an interesting twist.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago

Damn! I did 5*s. Short but nasty. The ending where they were first subdued led me down the wrong path. When the 'march' began I of course scampered down yet another blind path. The 'Reason' that came out was so very hard core burnage and so very right. Very nice.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
May be

May be the best BTB ever! Got both the cheaters in one fell swoop. Loved it, Five Stars worth.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
Dustin's speech needs one more line ..."

"If you had asked about me that day, you could have had him AND our money free and clear in a few months time. "

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
So Sue Me

I will be a nitpicker here. How would a casual observer, seeing a naked man and woman walking down the road, come to the conclusion that the two were participating in an extra-marital tryst? Their silly antics were clearly forced and nothing in their march supports the conclusion that hanky-panky is going on. Secondly, though I may have missed the clues, did the affair start before or after the opening job offer and cancer diagnosis?

Meanwhile, I love the story setup with the narcissist wife so self engrossed that she misses hubby's angst over his diagnosis. I even like the OTT punishment. Thanks!

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Justin's message at the end, left no doubt that they were a pair of cheaters. A man and woman walking down the street, nude and doing the funny things the disc dictated, would obviously lead onlookers to the conclusion that they were somehow sexually involved - and were possibly cheaters, being punished. Interesting bit of payback and was most effective! Well developed. 5 stars.

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Justice for Dustin, Good one, M&M!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If I only had a few months to live, and therefore no fear of prison, I would much harsher than this. I would create the most horrific, public death that I could. Burning alive in front of the Administration building only requires something to rigger tape them to, and fuel. Homemade napalm is easy: gasoline and styrofoam. Put a sign just out reach of the fire: “Sic Semper Adulterium”. Let the Latin department earn their pay.

ZK

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

A new picture in my mind regarding the Walk of Shame....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good one, Dustin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! A great lesson.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Entitlement

Is the ruination of society, and, sadly, is currently at an all time high. Every tv show, every magazine, every advert, and every screaming feminist all shout to the same chorus; "You deserve this". No, you fucking don't. Go earn it for a change.

ttt59ttt59over 1 year ago

At first I struggled with the over the top walk of shame, but she certainly deserved it. You kept her delusional to the end, "I never got to tell him I really did love him" shows she hasn't one shred of self-understanding. Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reading many of your works at this time. Works such as this are intriguing, with lessons to be learned. An infinite wisdom found within this piece. Thank you.

G

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn good job. 5.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Easy 5 stars, especially for kids - for once on LE's LW, taking sides against the cheater. But a damned good BTB anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow ZK, nutbag much. I see the only thing keeping you from losing your ethics is fear of punishment…

Hahaha yeah like you have ethics

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...