Quite an Uplifting Speech

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few minutes passed by in a similar vein and I dutifully pressed the button when the slides changed and watched intently for any reaction. When I didn't get one for a couple of slides I gave a longer press at the next change and was pleased to see the hair-flick replaced with a little cough into her hand as she glanced at the screen behind her.

When she got to the serious stuff and remembered our fallen colleagues, I laid off. It only seemed right, although I could imagine dear old Angelo Visconti, once of the Rome office, looking down on proceedings with a knowing smile on his craggy face.

As she was in serious mode, Madeleine then announced the retirement of our Finance Director, Frank Watson. It came as a shock to us, but apparently it had been on the cards for a while. Handsome tribute was paid to his work in getting us through the dark days and leaving a plan in place that would ensure stability and growth over the months to come as the world ground back up through the gears. It had been hoped to introduce Frank's successor at the conference, but the still chaotic travel situation meant that flights had been delayed, so the unveiling would have to wait for a short while.

As Madeleine handed over to Frank to say his farewells, she took a step back and sat on a chair in the shadows behind one of the screens.

It was a perfect opportunity to give my thumb a really good workout. Anyone not paying attention to Frank - such as me - would have noted that Madeleine seemed fidgety and uncomfortable as she wriggled in her seat, looked around distractedly and sucked in her bottom lip. Her hair got a lot of attention and her hand covered her mouth on more than one occasion.

I had no idea if she knew Morse Code and wasn't sure if I could remember it properly from my brief dalliance in the Sea Cadets, but I had a lot of fun in sending a little message in a series of long and short bursts. Whether the meaning got through or not, the vibrations certainly had an effect and her walk back to the podium as Frank took his well-earned applause lacked her usual poise.

Over the next section, I mixed it up a little, during what most people thought of as 'the boring bit in the middle'. The 'how we did last year' section, followed by projections for the rest of the post-pandemic year. Madeleine used Frank's figures and occasionally brought him back in to explain some of the finer points.

I kept her guessing over this period and at one stage kept her in denial for a good five minutes. I even ignored her when she said 'buzzword' twice in a few sentences before giving her a prolonged blast as she went on about Quarter Four figures. Those were punctuated by a few more flicks of her hair, discrete coughs and an apology at the conclusion about the unexpected tickle in her throat. That earned her a ten second onslaught that made her stop and take a sip of water.

After a few more minutes of levity and a few more brief jolts from my new toy, she became serious again as the finale approached. "So, dear friends and colleagues. It looks like we are finally about to emerge from this tunnel we have found ourselves trapped in for so long. Sometimes it seemed that there was no light at the end of it -- not even an on-coming train. That was because we had to dig our way out of that tunnel - often with our bare hands. But we are at the end of that tunnel now and better days lie ahead. All we need now is to build a final, short ladder and emerge again into the sunlight."

As she guided us towards the sun with her words, I tapped out little staccato patterns and was delighted to see her speech punctuated with nods of her head and a few little taps on her lectern as she shuffled her feet uncomfortably.

In conclusion, she held her hands out to those of us present and the many watching the feed around the world. "I can feel the positivity, the buzz and the vibes." My thumb pressed hard and I held it there as her voice rose. "So I invite you all to come with me on a new chapter in our lives."

That little message needed no decoding at all. Her orgasm was getting ever closer and it was confirmed as she leaned on her lectern, eyes wide and shining. "Yes, come with me. The future is looking very bright indeed!"

As applause rang out, mixed with a few cheers, I imagined my thumb going white. I didn't have to imagine Madeleine's knuckles whitening as I could see them clearly as her hands gripped the edges of the lectern, her face radiant, her short hair swirling as she nodded appreciatively at the response she had garnered. That bang of hair hung down across her brow once more and I hoped my little onslaught had something to do with it.

Just when my thumb felt as though it would pop out of the socket, she gave a huge, racking sigh and shivered. "Ooh, it gives me goosebumps to think about what we can achieve when we all come together!"

As the applause ratcheted up another level, I kept going as she practically bounced on the spot. At last she held up a hand with a huge grin on her face, and I was certain her slightly breathless words were directed at one person in particular. The man at the back with the button in his pocket.

"Ok, ok -- enough already, don't overdo it! Thank you for listening, but I'm sure you are all dying to get to the champagne next door. It's been too long since we did this, so let's enjoy it and let our hair down a little."

As I let the disc fall back into my pocket, she gave another little shiver. "After the last few months, I think we all bloody well deserve it!"

The assembled throng began to move but Madeleine held her hands up once more. "Sorry, just one more thing before you go wild. I don't usually single out any one individual for praise, but I had a few problems with my last minute preparations for this afternoon and a colleague of ours helped me out. So I'd just like to thank James Mitchell for his assistance. He rose to the challenge, pressed a few buttons and got me up and running again." She gazed around the room. "So thanks for that little bit of alchemy James, wherever you are!"

I reddened and froze as a mild smattering of applause rang out and gave one last squeeze on the button. The woman next to me stood with a big smile on her face. "Good to see Madeleine back and on form, eh? She seemed really pumped!"

I nodded. "Yeah -- quite an uplifting speech, wasn't it?"

The guy next to her agreed. "Great speech, remarkable lady!"

As the crowd filed out past her podium, she had a word for everyone. I made sure I was at the back of the queue down the central aisle and as we shuffled forward, I pressed the button every few feet. As the woman who had spoken to me gushed to Madeleine about her inspirational words, I held back as she was the last person left in the room.

Madeleine thanked her and followed her to the door, closing it behind her. She returned to her podium and bent down to look at the floor. "Just checking for leakage." She straightened up and looked at me. "How did I do?"

"As someone said earlier, quite an uplifting speech."

Her hand slid across my groin. "Hmm, seems it was. Certainly got my juices flowing. Oh, and button please."

I scowled and held it towards her. "Can't I keep it?"

She snatched it from me and kept her voice low. "I think you ran the fucking battery down. When I switch my phone on again, it's going to go off like the New Year fireworks. I can see Deanna tapping away as we speak. Oh, and just apropos of nothing - when Frank was up front, you didn't by any chance send me a little coded message, did you?"

I shook my head innocently. "No, just a few random taps to keep you interested."

"Yeah, right." Her expression told me it was anything but right as she un-muted her phone. Sure enough a call came in immediately and her face lit up as she took it. "Hi, Deanna. Yes, went well didn't it? Glad you enjoyed it. Can you just hold a second please?"

Her thumb covered the mic and she touched me on the arm. "Great work, James. Thanks for your valuable input. Big bonus coming your way. Got to take this, so go and enjoy yourself."

I made for the door and stopped dead in my tracks as I heard my name once more. I turned to face a sardonic gaze. "That message. If I'm not mistaken, it was along the lines of, 'I want to fuck you until you scream.' I was a Girl Guide, James. I never thought Morse Code could be useful... until today. Six o'clock. Same place. I'll scream my fucking lungs out for you."

The phone went back to her ear. "Sorry Dee, just arranging a bonus meeting for a member of staff." A dismissive wave of her hand told me I was done - at least until six o'clock.

I usually go at champagne as if they are about to introduce prohibition. On this occasion, I limited myself. Whatever Madeleine Colton had in store for me next, I needed to have all my faculties intact. I was barely aware of any of the excited chatter and as soon as I could, I made my excuses and went back to my desk. As I did, Madeleine was schmoozing the room and I shivered as I recalled the things we had done in the last ninety minutes.

Then I thought about what may happen after six o'clock and shivered even more.

For the third time that day, time dragged. At five-thirty Shaun Price and Lee Frazer stuck their heads around the door. They were already clearly a little the worse for wear. Lee pointed at me. "There he is -- the little creep's still working!"

Shaun shook his head. "Bit of praise from Madeleine and he's suddenly teacher's pet. Come on Mitch, you bitched about the pubs being closed for months. Got news pal, it's Friday, they're open again and there's a pint of Pride with your name on it down at the Cat and Canary. So get your skates on."

I looked up. "Sorry, lads, not tonight. Busy weekend coming up, so I'll give it a miss for once."

Lee looked at me in disgust. "You've forgotten how to enjoy yourself, Mitch. Come on, Shaun -- I'll have his pint for him. See you Monday, you boring bugger!"

I smiled as they left. I hadn't forgotten how to enjoy myself. I was just beginning to remember.

Four

She was in the same position as earlier, leaning on the door frame, but this time there was a glass of red wine in her hand. She stood back and waved me in. "I'll even give you time to admire the view this time!"

I took the proffered wine glass and held it up to her. "Only one view I'm interested in seeing. Thank you for having me back."

We touched glasses and drank. I was no wine expert but this was clearly top-drawer stuff. Taking me by the arm, she walked me towards the window. "We have unfinished business, James. You whetted my appetite and now I intend to sate it at my leisure." Before I could respond, she pointed out across south and east London. "Quite the view, eh?"

"It certainly is." I pointed to the Crystal Palace transmitter. "My flat is just around the corner from there. You could fit it three times over into this room alone."

Her sigh was heartfelt. "At least you have a home. I have here and a few more places like it around the world, but I've not seen them for a while. Not sure I know where home is these days. Probably my little farmhouse up in the Yorkshire Dales, but I don't get up there much either."

I looked at her in astonishment and she smiled ruefully. "Believe it or not, it can get a bit lonely up here in this rarefied atmosphere. Especially once this shit storm started blowing. I know we've all been clobbered by it, but it really has torn me up not being able to do the things I took for granted, like this afternoon." She paused for a moment. "Sorry, I'm sounding off again like earlier, eh? I love it really, but sometimes... ah well, that's not your concern."

Her face suddenly brightened. "Oh, by the way, Deanna was most impressed. Apparently New York were in raptures about how animated I was." She nudged me. "Wonder why that was, eh?"

I bowed. "Glad to have been of assistance, Ma'am." I looked around the room. "Can't say I'd feel lonely in a place like this. I mean, that wall of photos... it's just amazing."

Her arm wound around my waist as she turned to look at it. "Not bad for a Yorkshire lass, is it? My little vanity wall. It's nice, but it's all just icing on the cake. I live for the day-to-day. The interactions with real people, not bloody endless Zoom sessions or awards. Like being in the same room as everyone this afternoon. That's where I come alive, James, and I've missed it loads."

Then she put her head on my shoulder and gave me a coquettish little smile. "There's somewhere else I come alive. The view is much better too. Want to come and see for yourself?"

She took me by the hand and led me towards a door in the middle of her vanity wall. It opened onto a room only slightly smaller than the one we were in. It was dominated by a bed so large it should have its own post code. There was a huge television screen built into the base board and various things strewn across the black sheets, but I couldn't make them out in the semi-darkness.

As I stared at it, Madeleine steered me away. "Soon, Tiger, soon!"

The room was dark as most of the blinds were drawn against the strong evening sun as it slanted in from the south west. We crossed to the one window that was left unshaded, near the head of the bed, and I gasped as I saw the city laid out in front of me as though I were looking at my own private Google Earth. The rest of the Isle of Dogs lay below us and the Thames glinted in the sun as it wound its way past Limehouse and Bermondsey, towards Tower Bridge and beyond.

Madeleine gave a rueful little laugh. "This place does have its advantages, I suppose." She gripped my arm. "It's all coming back to life, James. That big, dirty, magnificent old town is coming back to life. We're out of that tunnel I spoke about earlier." Her slim body trembled a little. "Been strange watching it these last few months -- all lit up but nowhere to go. Good to see it back, eh?"

Then, as she had done earlier, she sank to her knees and put her wine glass on the floor. "And good to see you back, James. We have all the time we need, so let's take it nice and slow, eh? So while you enjoy the view, let me just get reacquainted with that little bad boy I accidentally found in your trousers this lunchtime."

She grinned up at me as she unzipped me once more. "Oh, and you can mess my hair up if you like. In fact you can mess up any part of me. I've got nothing planned this weekend. Have you?"

This time, I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my trousers when she tugged them down around my ankles and I was fully erect by the time she took me in her hand. I put my hand in that soft, velvety hair and let out a long, satisfied sigh as she took me in her mouth once more. I took a sip of expensive wine, gazed at the incredible view and my heart sang as this beautiful, enigmatic woman almost twice my age did amazing things to me with her hands and mouth.

As her trademark lock of hair fell down towards her eye, I flicked it back up for her and gave her a little smile. "I know why that's there now!"

"Always been there. It just took on another lease of life when Dee and I started our little games!"

She purred as she worked, occasionally taking sips of wine and I sucked in breath at the sting of it as she let it dribble down my shaft, before licking it off. I longed to reciprocate and she seemed to sense it, as her fingers dug under the hem of her red dress and held them up to me, glistening in the single shaft of sunlight. I sucked on them greedily, relishing her musky taste and couldn't wait for her thighs to close around me as I lapped at her.

Then as she licked and sucked, she yelled out as if in anguish and her whole body shook. It went on for long seconds and she broke away from her work and leaned back gasping. She looked up at me, her green eyes blazing. "Those fucking electric panties. Do they never fucking well stop?"

I almost spilled my wine in shock. For safety, I put it on a window ledge and held my hands up to her. "Not me. I gave you the button back downstairs, remember." I had done some research on her little toy back at my desk and now knew what such things were capable of. "Maybe Deanna - using a phone app?"

"No, these are purely short distance. Wouldn't trust her with the Bluetooth variety. How the hell did it just go off like that on its own?"

Then she put her hand to her forehead as it dawned on her. "Oh, of course. It was that new bloody Finance Director. Very rude lady. What's her name again?"

My heart leapt as I heard a sultry voice from behind me. "Indira Chandra perchance? Is she the naughty new Finance Director you had in mind?"

I turned to see a figure in the shadows at the end of the bed. She stepped forward into the light and her hair was piled up on her head in an elaborate swirl, and it shone in that single shaft that now lit up her smiling, radiant face. She wore a deep green saree and my heart almost stopped as she walked slowly towards us.

"Good evening James. I told you I'd see you the next time I was in London, and I'm a woman of my word. It just took a little longer than expected." She threw the remote control onto the bed and I now realised that the objects I had seen earlier were sex toys of all shapes and sizes. She ran a hand down the sleeve of her saree. "I even remembered this for you."

I caught my breath. "Ms. Chandra, you look amazing. It's been too long. Believe me, it's great to see you again."

She nodded. "You too, James. I missed that big cock of yours. But at last, tonight you get to see me share your cum properly!"

Oh, how I had missed that clipped, slightly staccato accent so much, especially when she talked dirty.

A hand reached up in a sinuous movement and pulled a clip from her hair. It tumbled down around her face and shoulders in a silky black cascade as she shook her head from side to side.

A quiet, husky whisper came from down below. "Oh, fuck me sideways. How much have I missed that? Fucking gets me every time."

I stroked Madeleine's hair. "Me too!"

Indira knelt next to Madeleine and put an arm around her. "Please can I claim my finder's fee now, boss-lady?"

"Be my guest. I think there's enough for both of us."

I was glad I had dispensed with my glass as two tongues began a slow ascent up my shaft, wriggling, licking, teasing in perfect harmony before closing over the head in a long, greedy kiss that left me reeling with the sheer beauty of the most erotic sight I had ever witnessed. They went on for an age, lips and tongues working on each other and my erection. Their saliva dribbled down my length and they sucked it back up before letting it run down me once more. It was the most blissful five minutes I could imagine and surpassed anything I had done with Indira the previous year, stellar as that was.

At last, they both stood and Madeleine moved away. Indira took me in her arms and I shivered once more at the feel of the soft silk of her saree beneath my fingers. Those full lips met mine and she pressed my erection hard against her tummy.

She turned to Madeleine. "Imagine he has trousers on and the band are playing something soppy. Then you've pretty much got the idea of how we got here!" She then walked me back three paces and put her hand on my chest. As she had done back in room 714 so long ago, she pushed hard. This time, there was no door behind me to break my fall and I tumbled onto the bed with her following soon after and we fell into a crumpled heap as she giggled like a schoolgirl.

Madeleine placed a chair next to the bed and picked up something I couldn't identify in the half-light. She smiled down at us. "Well, children -- I have already come twice today thanks to Mr. Mitchell here, so I will leave you a little time to get reacquainted before I re-join the action. James, between us, Ms. Chandra and I are going to suck you dry this evening and leave you a drained husk. Then we are going to do it again tomorrow and we are going to make your Park Lane weekend of debauchery look like a teddy-bears picnic."