Quite an Uplifting Speech

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she tapped the thing on her other hand, I now saw what it was - a very long, very shiny, double-ended black strap-on. The fingers of Indira's left hand traced very pleasant patterns on my erection as our CEO went on, her own fingers mimicking the Indian woman's actions on the phallus.

"And while we wait for you to rest and recover, we will put on such a show for you, young James. You will never watch porn again without thinking that they were not as good as Madeleine and Indira. We too are making up for lost time, so I assure you, it will be quite compelling viewing!"

Her head inclined towards the headboard of the bed above me. "Oh, and it will be all the more fun when you are trussed up like an oven-ready chicken and we cavort inches from your face. Oh the sounds and the smells, James!"

I glanced up and now saw that the headboard was festooned with straps, handcuffs and restraints of all kinds and my heart skipped a beat.

Madeleine then hoisted up the skirt of her dress around her waist and sat down on the chair. "But before that, you two can put a show on for me. After all, I love watching my staff work hard, especially when it involves inter-office and inter-racial relations. So if you'd be so kind, Indira -- I'll start with that nice long pink one behind you."

Indira reached out and picked up the pink vibrator Madeleine had requested and held it to my mouth. "Lubricate it for the lady please!"

I sucked on it for a moment before Indira threw it to Madeleine who caught it deftly. She inserted the tip and her outer lips parted as it slid effortlessly inside.

A long forefinger pointed in our direction. "Right, get to work you two. One of you has a bonus to earn and the other a finder's fee to collect. Leave nothing out there kids; give it your all as you fuck and suck. Let's hear plenty of moaning and groaning and don't forget that dirty talk you specialise in, Indi-babes. Oh, and at the end, let's see that cum really fly. I want her well and truly coated, Mr. Mitchell. Face, tits, pussy, everywhere. I want to lick it all off that lovely soft brown skin and feed it back to her. So come on, what are you waiting for? Entertain me!"

As Indira went down on me like a woman possessed, Madeleine turned the knob at the end of her vibrator and slid it all the way home. She sighed deeply. "Bloody hell -- I've done it again!"

Indira raised her head. "Done what?"

Madeleine's eyes burned with lust and desire as the thing buzzed inside her. "Well Ms. Chandra - judging by the aroused state of my new Finance Director and Mr. Mitchell there, for the second time today it would seem that I have made quite an uplifting speech!"