Quite the College Career Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you," Alex says, and the girls disappear into the crowd, heading back towards the green room. We head back to the sound booth, slump into our chairs.

"Lisa really good?" I ask Alex. He shakes his head. "She's pretty tore up over the show. She feels embarrassed I think, which is dumb. I told her as much, told her how amazing they were, especially her, and she wasn't having it. But I think she'll be good. How are you bro?"

I laugh, feeling more tired by the second. "I'm good. I'm beat, but I'm good. I know this went well, but I'm ready for the night to be over." Alex shakes his head. "You and me both."

Brendan walks over to us. "Last call boys. I'm gonna check on the bands in the back, make sure they're clearing out. Give this about another hour, we'll clear this place out."

He's gone before we can say anything in response. We spend the bulk of the next hour in the booth, let the party die out around us. Just past 2:30, there's only a few people left in the building. Drew walks past us, swiping his hand back and forth in front of his neck in a "kill it" motion. Alex lowers the music, I grab the mic one last time.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we cannot thank you enough for spending the night with us. Please begin to make your way to the door, and drive safe on your way home tonight."

"Good job," Alex laughs. "Someone has to be their mom."

I shove him, mostly because I'm too tired to think of any kind of a comeback. Over the next five minutes the place empties. I cast a despondent eye over a building far more trashed than usual, then walk outside. The food trucks are shut down though still present, the crowd dwindling beneath the hung lights. I cast a hopeful look through the crowd, though am unable to find Mack or Jasmine. I duck back in, make a final check behind me, lock the door. Sigh, start cleaning up the floor. I'm surprised at the short time we are able to knock it out, Drew and Wes taking care of far more than their fair share. Right around half past 3, me, Alex, Drew, Wes, Brendan, and Sue gather at the bar.

"Long-ass night, but I would call it a success," says Brendan. "Save for one thing. Erik, our resident dumbass, tried to pull the hero and take on two guys at once." Drew and Wes boo and cheer, in kind. "Shut up, please. You get in a situation like that again, get backup before you make your move. Understood?" Brendan's not just looking at me, but Alex as well. We both nod, feeling chastened. "Good. Like I said, I will have your back every single time. Now. Hell of a night boys, let's raise our glasses to the men who made this night possible. Alex and Erik, good fucking job. Been awhile since we've had the place that packed."

"He's really just happy about all the girls," Sue drawls.

"Ain't we all," says Drew, throwing back his drink. Alex and I grin into our cups of water. Even after a night like tonight, Brendan won't give us a drop of anything stronger. I respect it.

"That costume show was... something else." Says Brendan. "But hey, we dirty old men kept our distance. It was the college bastards who made the only fuss."

"Hey, no way those guys were still in college," I say. "Mid-twenties at least."

"By God," says Wes. "That's ancient." Everyone laughs but Alex and I.

"I'm fuckin' beat," says Brendan. "And we still got a full line-up tonight. Anybody got anything else?" We shake our heads. "Good. Let's get the hell out of here."

We all push off from the bar. Drew and Wes say their goodbyes, make a beeline for the door. Sue heads to the backroom. Brendan stops me and Alex before we move far from the bar.

"Seriously boys, great job. This place was rocking like it hasn't in a long time. I'll see if I can't get something extra in your paychecks."

"We weren't expecting a bonus," says Alex. "We were doing this for the Nipley. How'd we do?" Brendan chuckles. "Hey, I remember college. If I can throw you some extra cash, I will, alright? But I appreciate it. Definitely pulled in more than the average Thursday. Me and Sue should have it totaled up by COB tonight. I'll let you know."

We thank him, move to the door. I'm wiped. All I can focus on is my car. I don't even have the brainpower to think much of the beat-up old black van parked a few spots over.

"Lisa and Rosy's?" Alex asks as we reach my vehicle. I shrug. "Sure, if they're still up."

"Lisa said they would be." I unlock the doors, shrug again. "Then let's roll."

Alex opens the door, ducks into the car. I stand outside, roll my neck a few times. On the second roll I hear a van door rolling open from behind me, the sound of shoes smacking the asphalt. I turn just in time to see a short blur of hair rushing at me, and I don't react as it swings a fist at my face.

The knuckles connect next to my eye. I stumble back against my car, out of sorts.

"That's right, bitch!" A familiar reedy voice snaps me back to the moment, and now I'm seeing the red. The hissing bassist from Thunderblood stands before me, a triumphant sneer on his face. This little motherfucker.

I push off from the car, lunge at him. Fear replaces the sneer and he jumps back.

"You had the drop bitch, you should have finished the job!" I roar, in a voice that is not my own.

"Scram bro!" A voice yells from the van, and the bassist turns tail and runs. I yell after him as he jumps into the van and it peels out from the parking lot before he can shut the door. Alex comes running up to my side.

"What the fuck was that?" He asks. I'm in too much of a rage to answer for a moment, my adrenaline spiked.

"The little bastard that hissed at me earlier just punched me in the face!" I say. Alex stares at me.

"What?" He asks.

"What?" I respond.

"Hissed like a snake?" He asks. I glare at him.

"You and Lisa are fucking meant for each other."

--

The ambush and resultant punch drives all exhaustion out of me, and I'm just coming down from the adrenaline high when we reach Lisa and Rosy's. Alex, to his credit, is giving himself far more damage than I received.

"I should have had your back," he says, for the tenth time. I wave him off.

"You did, the whole damned thing was over before either of us could react. I heard you coming up from behind, I knew you were there." Alex looks at my face, shakes his head. "I still let that little fuck leave a mark."

I glance in the rearview mirror. There's some bruising next to my left eye, but it's nothing major. "Your good bro, nothing that happened was on you. I know you have my back."

"Right," Alex says, still looking angry at himself.

"Chill out bro," I say. "What are the odds of us getting laid here in the next hour?"

That thought makes him grin. "Pretty damned good for me. If Roxy and Ruth are here? Near certainty for you."

"Sounds nice," I say, and shut off the car. "What's up with Rosy though?"

"What's up as in, will she let you get with her?"

"...I guess," I say. "I dunnow. She can be a hell of a tease."

"Maybe that's her thing," Alex says. "Not sure. But let's go. I'll crash if I just sit out here."

True, adrenaline can be a bitch. After being in something resembling two fights tonight and weathering the resulting adrenaline rush from each, I'm about dead on my feet. Alex leads the way, knocks on the door.

"It's open!" Someone yells from inside. We push into the house. Ruth and Lisa are at the table, sans make-up with semi-dry hair. They eave give a little wave.

"You want a drink?" Rosy yells from the kitchen.

"Whatever you have, we'll each take one," Alex calls back, making straight for Lisa and pulling out the chair next to her. They trade soft smiles, and Lisa pulls him close and lays her head on his shoulder. Ruth looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"About time," a voice says from behind me. I look back to see Roxy, fresh-faced and wet-haired, rounding the bottom of the stairs draped in nothing but a towel. It's a beautiful sight. "You guys make it out..." she freezes, takes a closer look at my face. "Did one of those guys punch you in the face?"

"Ah..." I say.

"That's actual from his second encounter of the night," says Alex. "Some little dude punched him in the face in the parking lot then bolted."

"What?" Ruth and Roxy cry in unison. Roxy steps close and puts her fingers to my cheek, taking a closer look at the bruise. Ruth shows up at her side a moment later. I stand still as they both peer at the bruise, each grazing it with a fingertip. Can't say I'm not enjoying the attention.

"Who punched you?" Ruth asks. "Were you mugged?"

"Nah," I say. "It was the dweeby little bassist from Thunderblood. Guess I pissed him off more than I thought when I talked to him on the stage. The whole band was waiting for us in their van out in the parking lot."

"Fucking pricks," says Roxy.

"That was Thunderblood?" Rosy peeks out from the kitchen. "Not surprising. They smelled like they hadn't showered in weeks, and couldn't keep their eyes off our asses."

"The hissing wasn't enough for him, huh?" Lisa asks, grinning. "Good thing he only comes up to your waist."

"He was a little fella," I say. "Caught me off guard, is all."

"You should've heard Erik after he got hit," Alex says. "He roared at the guy in some kind of demon voice. The dude took one look and ran."

"And where were you in all this?" Lisa asks, punching him in the arm.

"He had my back," I say. "Whole thing was over in about 5 seconds. I think he's the real reason the little bastard ran off. I really am okay," I say to Rosy and Ruth. "Honestly. Let me just grab a drink."

"Sure thing, Mr. Hero." Rosy walks out of the kitchen, a couple of drinks on a tray. She's wearing barely-there running shorts and a sports bra. Looks magnificent. I take a drink from the tray and am about to say thanks when I look her in the eye, and jump back with a start.

"Left the contacts in," says Rosy, her grin not doing much to help her blank white stare. "Think I should wear them all the time?"

"Ah... no," I say, staring at the milky white irises. "They are terrifying."

Rosy laughs. "Fucking right. Might have to keep them." She turns, and I collapse in the chair next to Alex to keep myself from staring at her ass. Lisa raises an eyebrow. "Long night?"

"Long month," I say, realizing that the month plus of preparation for tonight had stressed me out more than I realized. I took a moment to realize it was finally over. The thought relaxes me, and brings on another wave of exhaustion. "Can't be as tired as you guys though," I say. "You kicked ass tonight. Absolutely brought it."

"At least you think so," says Lisa. Alex gives her a commiserating look. "Can't tell you what the judges were thinking," he says. "Brendan was the only one who..." Lisa holds up her hand. "We talked about it, moved on. Talked to your boss after the show. He wasn't apologetic, but he was cool. Offered us a spot at your place in a few weeks. We're thinking it over."

"Hope you'll take it," I say. "You'll probably triple our crowds for whatever night you play."

"We'd at least get the creepy old geezer crowd," says Roxy, rolling her eyes.

"I think you guys picked up a pretty good following at school tonight," I say. "You'll bring in a hell of a lot more than the old guy crowd."

"Hopefully there a little less rambunctious than tonight's though," says Ruth, walking up to me running her fingers over my bruise once more. It should have hurt, but damn if that girl didn't have the touch of an angel.

"I'm sure they will be," Alex says, watching Ruth, then leaning against Lisa. She smiles, kisses him on his forehead, runs her hands around his back.

I feel a second set of hands on my shoulders. I glance back, see Roxy and her towel there.

"I know you're beat. But Ruth and I have something for you upstairs," she says.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Yeah," she says. "Want to come up?"

I glance at Ruth, who grins and stands up, beckoning me. I take a swig of my drink, glance over at Alex and Lisa. She smiles at me.

"We'll be fine," she says. I smile back, then turn to Roxy and Ruth. "I'm right behind you," I say, picking my drink and taking it to the kitchen. Rosy is leaning against the counter, drink in hand.

"Great drink, thank you," I say. She raises her glass to me.

"You kids be safe up there," she says. I grin. "Always." She smiles, though it doesn't quite reach her milky eyes. "You good?"

Rosy shrugs. "Always. Go. Ruth and Roxy aren't the patient types."

"Right," I say. "Hey, you were incredible tonight. Your voice was... hypnotic."

Rosy grins. "Thanks. Been a while since I've sung that much. Need some tea."

"Need me to grab you some?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Nah. Go, someone else needs you right now."

"Okay," I say, leaving her by the sink. Something is off about her, melancholy. Should I have cared more? Yes. Am I concentrating on the fact that Ruth and Roxy are no longer in the next room and most likely waiting for me upstairs? Also yes. Alex and Lisa are also gone, though I hear them walking up the stairs ahead of me. I wait until I heard a door close on the second floor before I walk to the stairs. The door on the left is cracked open, soft music emanating from it. I take a deep breath, then push it open.

Roxy and Ruth are waiting for me in the dim light. Ruth is lying on the mattress on the ground, Roxy standing to the side, still wrapped in her towel. We lock eyes and she grins, letting the towel fall to the floor, her tight body on full display. She settles back into a chair, splays her legs. Her hands run up her thighs, one stopping at her pussy, the other trailing up to her breasts. I could have stared at her, transfixed, until the sun came up, if it wasn't for Ruth.

She waves to me from the mattress, pulling her shirt up to her neck. She smiles, beckoning me to her once more. I oblige, falling onto the mattress. She runs two fingers from my chest to my groin, then walks them back up.

"I know you're beat," she says. "You want to let me do the work?"

I nod, stricken dumb. She smiles and pecks me on the lips. I close my eyes and drop my head back, and in seemingly one moment, Ruth has me naked.

"That was fast," I say. She smiles as she pulls her shirt off. "One of my specialties."

I drink her in, laying topless next to me. Ruth runs two fingers up and down my abdomen.

"I need to thank you," she says. "I know we didn't win, but you got us on stage. That was a big deal for us."

"You should've won," I say. "And I'm not just saying that because you're topless. You guys dominated."

She chuckles, kisses my nose. "Thanks. Let's fuck, alright?"

"Alright," I say, and Ruth rolls on her back, pulls her bottoms down. Then she rolls on top of me, swings one leg over my hips, nestles herself on my shaft.

"I'm really looking forward to this," she whispers into my ear. "Roxy watching is no problem, right?"

I look over at Roxy, legs spread, one finger inside herself as her other hand massages one breast.

"No problem at all," I breathe. Ruth giggles and pulls my face to hers, gives me a deep kiss. Our tongues seek each other out, I wrap my arm around her minute body, pull her close. God, I'm not even inside her yet but she feels amazing. I pull back, running my hands up and down her back, over her ass. We continue to make out, our kisses growing hungrier as our arousal grows. Any and all thoughts of slumber have fled from me. Right now I am consumed by the gorgeous Latina on top of me, one hand on her ass and the other entangled in her hair. Ruth breaks from my lips and kisses her way across my face and down my neck. She forces my head to one side, and I gaze at Roxy, watching us with unbridled lust. She's slipped a second finger in and is staring directly at me, her hips roiling beneath her hand. We lock eyes and she bites her lip, fucking herself even harder. The sight sends a surge of blood through my shaft, pulsing beneath Ruth. She feels it and moans, slipping her soft hand down and jerking me off. Her other hand squeezes my throat, not hard enough to cut off my breath but enough for me to take notice.

"It's time to come inside me," she whispers, her grip on my throat tightening while she continues to work my dick. In response, I spank her as hard as I can. Instead of crying out, she takes a deep breath and stares even harder into my eyes.

"Naughty naughty," she breathes. I spank her again. She moans and grips my throat and cock, her eyes boring into me. I spank her again with all I have. She whimpers, her lips playing against mine. Instead of spanking her again, I grip her ass with both hands and jerk my hips against her, rubbing myself against her swollen labia. Ruth's hands break from my throat, drag down to my shoulders, her nails scraping my chest. I suck her upper lip into my mouth, bring my left hand up and squeeze her right nipple. She tenses up, her breath seizes, and she grabs my cock once more. Lining it up with her own entrance, she sinks down on top of me. We freeze for a moment as Ruth sinks to the base of me, her eyes clenched shut. I seize the opportunity to look at Roxy, her two fingers flashing in and out of herself, her other hand clamped on her breast. Her eyes are squeezed shut, but she opens them long enough to lock eyes with me. Her hand stops and she shoves her fingers as deep into herself as she can, her hips bucking up against her palm. She cries out as the orgasm rocks her.

Ruth, brought to life by the sound, jerks her hips three times against me, slamming her pelvis into mine. She shudders before falling into an easy motion, riding me without haste. I look back into her eyes, alight and alive. She smiles, licks my chin. My hands are free to wander her back, her ass, her legs. Taught, shapely, perfect. Her pussy squeezes me with every down thrust. Fuck, this girl knows what she is doing.

After a few minutes, I run my fingers up and down Ruth's back, before clamping one hand on her ass and using the other to tease her nipple. Keeping my palm on her ass cheek, I probe her crack with my index finger, seeking her tight rear hole. Finding it, I tap it one, two, three times before dropping it to the base of her pussy and lubing the tip of it. Ruth giggles and grinds harder against me, guessing what's about to come. I swirl my index finger around her anus before applying pressure to the hole itself, using her owns motions to push the tip inside. Ruth moans at the new sensation, pushing herself up on her arms and riding me with an increased furor. Seizing the opportunity, I grab one of her bouncing tits in my hand, my fingers massaging it as she fucks me harder.

"Fuck Erik, fuck fuck fuck...oooh yeah, oh my God..." she says, her hips moving faster and faster. Her taut stomach ripples with her movements, her hair flying around her head.

"God I'm close yes fuck yes...," Ruth cries out, grinding down hard on my dick. I raise my hips, push my finger deeper into her ass. My hand clenches her breast as her entire body clenches, her breath coming in broken gasps. Her eyes are closed and her mouth open, her wild hair framed about her, a stunning look. Her orgasm breaks and Ruth collapses against me with a whimpering moan. I kiss the top of her head, keep my dick still within her.

"We're not done yet," says Roxy, falling from her chair onto the floor and crawling over to us. It's a bewitching sight, her features concentrated with lust, her every move bringing her nude body closer. Ruth giggles into my chest, pushing herself up.

"What do you want?" She asks Roxy.

"His tongue," she says. "You can stay where you are."

Ruth bounces on me once, squeezing herself tight as she comes back down. Roxy kisses me on arrival, slipping her tongue into my mouth.

"You mind if I sit on your face?" She asks. I shake my head. She smiles and swings one leg over my head so that she's facing Ruth. I'm now inches from a smooth pussy, no hair in sight, already swollen and moist from Roxy's own ministrations. I grab a thigh in each hand and pull her down to me, making sure not a single drop of her juices are wasted. I lick her from thigh to thigh, stray towards her asshole. As I'm doing this Ruth begins to ride me again, and though I can't see anything past Roxy's pert ass I hear them both moan. I drop my head back, peek past Roxy's trim thighs. The girls are making out, their hands running over each other's bodies. Roxy reaches back with one to grab my hair and pull me back between her thighs. I dive back in, only slightly put out from losing sight of one of the hottest things I've ever seen.