Quite the College Career Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxy's pussy though, it's more than enough of a consolation. Her earlier actions have her juices flowing, and by God she tastes amazing. I kiss every fold, push my tongue into her. She cries out against Ruth's mouth, pushes herself on top of me. I run one hand along her body, the other along Ruth's, marveling at the opportunity. I pull the hand on Roxy back to her ass, shaking the small piece of flesh and spreading her wider before enveloping her clit with my mouth, using gentle pressure to suck it into my mouth.

Roxy gasps and pushes me down, spinning herself around so that her back is to Ruth. I can now stare up her body, and I run one hand up it as I use the other to pull her pussy back to my lips. She moans as my lips make contact. Ruth grabs her arms around her friend and pulls her back against her own body, tweaking her nipples and squeezing her breasts as she sucks on her neck. Roxy reaches back and pulls Ruth's head tighter against her neck while grinding herself harder down on my mouth.

Both she and Ruth are crying out now, and I'm jerking my hips into Ruth as much as she is slamming into me. Roxy grinds herself on my mouth, and I wrap one hand around her throat. Her body tenses at the sudden change, but in moments she's grinding onto me and howling at the ceiling. Ruth slams onto me once more, grinding her clit against my pelvis, and I raise my hips as far as I can go, emptying myself into her. The orgasm flows through my whole body, and Ruth screams out as I fill her. Coming down from the orgasm my leg and back muscles feel a sweet release, and I collapse against the mattress. I kiss Roxy's pussy once before my head falls to the pillow. She laughs and swings her leg back over my face in time for me to see Ruth grabbing my shirt and holding it to herself as she raises off of me. I get a kiss from each girl as they stand up on shaky legs and stumble to the bathroom.

I stay where I am, afraid to move, as though if I do everything that just happened would prove to be a dream. God, let it have been real.

The girls come back in dressed in oversized t-shirts. I force myself up and past them, though not before wrapping them both in a hug. I clean up in the bathroom then clamber back towards the mattress where both girls are laying down with just enough space for me in between. I lay down, sneak an arm beneath each girl, and they snuggle against me.

"Thanks," I whisper. "You're both a dream."

They each giggle into my shoulder. Roxy kisses my cheek. "Your tongue is good, but I think I still need what Ruth got."

"Let me know," I say, my exhaustion coming back in a wave. "I'll be here all weekend."

They give me a consolatory chuckle, and the three of us drift off into sleep.

--

Fingers ruffle my hair, and I wake up well before I want to.

"Hey," says Roxy. "Let's go."

"Wha...?" I say, operating nowhere near full capacity. "What time is it?"

"Little after 9," she says. "I know it's early, but I have class, and Ruth is already gone. I figured you have classes today, didn't know if you're able to miss anything."

Of course I am. But hey, I guess I'm college to learn right. I look at Roxy, crouched next to me in skinny jeans and a t-shirt.

"We could just stay here too," I say, remembering her parting words before we fell asleep. Roxy grins.

"That sounds great, but I got a quiz I really shouldn't miss. I haven't forgotten though," she says, her eyes drifting to my sheet-covered groin. "I definitely intend to collect this weekend."

"Say when and where," I respond, then wince. "As long as I'm not working." She grimaces in commiseration.

"You still have a full weekend after last night?"

"Yeah," I say, dreading the fact. "Yeah I do."

She gives me a kiss, runs a light finger over my bruise. "Take better care of yourself, alright? Try to not get any more fights."

"No guarantees," I mutter. She laughs, kisses my forehead. "Come on, time to learn."

I guess it was. Alex is still in with Lisa, so I leave him be, shoot him a text to let him know I can come back if needed. No sign of Rosy in the house. I head back to my dorm, brush my teeth, stumble to class. Sleepwalk through them all. I glimpse Emma with a friend from across the street at one point, but they turn off before I can try to make eye, or any other, kind of contact. I think back, past my first threesome, to her performance last night. Unexpected and hot as hell. Kind of like Mack and Jasmine's. And just about everyone else in that costume contest.

Fights be damned, last night would have to go down as the best of my life.

I want a nap before work, but some things are not meant to be. A bleary-eyed Alex meets up with me at the dorm a little before 5, and we're heading to the Nipley soon after.

"Happy Halloween," he mutters on the drive over. Oh yeah.

The scariest thing about the acts that night are there complete lack of self-awareness. Two groups of guys, too close to being over the hill for the outfits and sets they're trying to pull of, wailing deep into the night. Manning the booth, I'm doing my best to stay awake, but my hand is getting comfier by the second as 11 o' clock rolls near.

"Hey," a voice calls from below the booth during a short but blessed break in the second set. I rouse myself enough to look around. "You awake?"

The voice is oddly familiar. I stand up for a better view, see two girls staring up at me. Oddly familiar beneath long sweaters and floppy hats.

"Little different atmosphere than last night," one of them says, then smiles, tilting her head back more. Then I see the eyes, sparkling blue. "We were hoping you'd be working tonight."

I open my mouth, stumble over my response.

Mack and Jasmine have returned.