Quiveringly Quintessential Quintet

Story Info
An orgy in alphabetical order.
2.1k words
3.86
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may have read my story Cha-Cha-Cha with Charlotte about a threesome I gave Rick, my boyfriend and the love of my life, for his birthday. This wasn't my first encounter with more than one sexual partner at the same time. The following happened during my wild days at university, where I not only acquired an academic title but experimented with my sexuality as well.

Anne was a student who shared a studio with her boyfriend, whom I'll call Xavier. I didn't know him well, but she was a nice girl. We often dined together at the student mess, where I slowly turned from a carnivore into a vegetarian. Bea was another girl who joined us; she was the most serious of us all, certainly the best student, and we frequently borrowed her notes when we missed lectures. Bea never skipped lectures.

We were a strange constellation. I was known as a party girl with constantly changing sexual partners. Anne was in a relationship, but I was pretty sure she had some encounters on the side. Bea was on the lookout for the man of her dreams. I think she looked up at us, but she was afraid to cross the borders. Her conservative Christian parents had indoctrinated her. I suspected she was a virgin.

Anne invited us to dinner one night, probably because once again we had raided Bea's notebooks or had asked her for help on a paper. It wasn't Anne who did the cooking but Xavier, and he made the students' number one dinner: spaghetti bolognese!

Bea and I arrived by bike, and we were introduced to two other guests: Yannick, a man of Moluccan ancestry with dreadlocks and an earring, and Zack, a fatty who looked a bit like a crook.

I immediately bonded with Yannick, mainly to avoid having to talk to Zack. This may look like an unfriendly move, but I thought Bea would be more at ease with a 'white' gentleman, while I was immediately attracted by the exotic looks of Yannick. Bea felt uncertain around people with darker skin. That was a side-product of her conservative upbringing as well.

We weren't surprised to find these two gentlemen there. Anybody who has been a student will meet new people during parties or dinners or whatever. Zack was a civil engineer and was talking to Bea about his plans to become rich and famous by selling guns to underdeveloped countries. Boring! But she seemed to like him.

Yannick was an anarchist who wanted to specialise in critical colonial history, whatever that was. He talked about how he practised proletarian shopping, just a chic word for taking goods at the local supermarket without paying for them. He was also convinced that most professors at the university were a bunch of fascists. How he and Zack ever became friends was a mystery to me.

The meal was very nice. The wine bottles Bea and I had bought were immediately emptied as we hadn't foreseen the two extra glasses. Yannick and Zack, on the other hand, had purchased or stolen a crate of a very strange-tasting blue alcopop, and as you are probably aware, students drink anything with alcohol in it.

Yannick and Zack were ideal waiters. They immediately brought us a new drink when the old one was emptied. Unknown to us, however, was the fact that our drinks were invariably spiked with an extra gush of cheap vodka. I could handle drinks pretty well in those days, being a party girl, but Bea wasn't, and it showed.

It didn't take long before Bob Marley played through the sound system. Yannick and I danced; he held me very close to him, pushing his loins against my thighs, and I swear I could feel a rocket in his pants. This didn't frighten me; quite the contrary.

Meanwhile, Anne and Xavier were making out on the couch. They didn't mind that there were visitors at their place. Kissing at first, but then Xavier put his hand under Anne's skirt. Judging by the sounds she made, he had found a good spot to make her very happy.

Yannick and I had found a mutual interest as well. I was slowly getting drunk, but I had already decided to have a good time with him. He playfully kissed me on the lips, and his hands touched my bosom. I 'accidentally' rubbed the front of his trousers. This promised to be a good evening.

Sometime later, a spliff was doing the rounds, and at that point, Bea decided to go home. She was always a bit square and didn't like the attention Zack gave her. She lowered her skirt that he had pulled up, said goodbye, and disappeared into the night. On her way home, she fell three times from her bike, but that is an anecdote for her to tell.

With Bea gone, all decency had left as well. A small tin with party pills could be found on the table. I swallowed one and returned to the 'dance floor'. Yannick opened my blouse, button by button, while we were dancing. I had put on a bra, but that obstacle was rapidly removed. Anne joined me, and we were dancing topless, bumping our asses, hands in the air, for the boys who cheered like horny teenagers.

Things got serious when Anne removed Xavier's trousers. She took his dick in her hand, proudly showing the big fish she had caught. Yannick grabbed me and whispered some sweet words in my ears in a language I didn't understand. Meanwhile, Zack was sitting on the couch, chain-smoking Marlboros, preparing a line on his phone and belching loudly. He was a pig alright.

I asked for another drink that I gulped down in one go. Then I went fishing as Anne had done. Yannick had a nice brown dong and he didn't mind showing it to me. I sat on my knees and sucked to the rhythm of Stir It Up.

"Get a condom," I whispered, but that request was ignored. Yannick had a nice tongue, bringing me to the seventh heaven. I had planned to get us some privacy, but we never made it further than the couch.

I closed my eyes and the world was turning. Yannick was good, so good. He was gentle as well, saying sweet words in that voodoo language of his. He entered me and it felt great. He didn't last a long time, but it was very pleasant.

Zack put his umpteenth cigarette in the ashtray, saying 'finally'. He descended his trousers, showing an amazing pair of big balls, and roughly opened my legs and penetrated me with that fat short cock of his. I knew this was bound to happen, but he could at least have asked first. Yannick was consoling me, sliding his fingers through my hair, kissing my cheeks, and saying what a brave girl I was. Zack came even quicker than Yannick, but his load was impressive, with sperm leaking out of my vagina and making a huge stain on the couch.

I became the centre of the action. Anne and Xavier came to me, hand in hand, naked as Adam and Eve, or John and Yoko. Xavier's dick was defying all laws of gravity. He had a nice one as well. I had heard some stories from Anne about his performance, and I couldn't wait to see him in action.

Anne kissed my breasts, encouraging me while her fiancé made love to me. She gave herself to Zack. I'm convinced they had met before. She seemed to enjoy him and was loudly declaring it. He probably was much better during his second round.

It was very cool to have two men take care of me. Xavier and Yannick were a good team, and I enjoyed every second of it.

It didn't end there. I was turned around. I was kneeling on the floor with my head on the couch. The men played a game of choo-choo train, penetrating me for a minute and then passing the relay to another bloke. Anne was beside me, in the same position, and she was having the same treatment. We held hands, and I saw her smile. We kissed on the mouth while the men were having fun. I had fun as well, trying to guess who was inside me. Zack's dick was immediately recognisable, but the two other guys had more or less the same size. I was in a state of continuous arousal and every thrust gave me an orgasmic wave.

The men didn't last forever, and a dildo magically appeared. But it was too late, and the orgy died a silent death. I made myself comfortable on the couch and immediately fell asleep.

It was past 10 when I woke up. I was still lying on the couch, totally naked. My head banged to a techno beat that easily could've turned into a club hit. Anne, Xavier, and Yannick sat at the table, drinking coffee after breakfast. Zack was nowhere to be seen.

The three were looking and smiling at me when I tried to get up. Yannick put a blanket around me, and I accepted a cup of coffee. Anne asked me if I didn't want to take a shower, and Yannick was so sweet to accompany me to the bathroom. It led to some sweet moments because I have to admit, I was developing a crush on him. He very gently washed every part of my body, giving little kisses without a sexual connotation, or so it seemed. His body was so beautiful, and his touch was so gentle, that I melted for him there and then. Sitting on my knees, with warm water splashing over me, was sensational. My love for shower sex may have found its origins there and then.

For about five weeks, Yannick and I were an item, and I was already fantasising about a future with many milk-chocolate children. But some things weren't right. He constantly asked for money that he never paid back. Then, one night, there was a visitor at his place. All I had to do was to give his dealer a good time to pay for his debts. Yannick had it perfectly under control, he said. I sensed they were sending bad vibes. I refused to cooperate, and he got into this terrible fit. I remembered the horror stories from the Bahnhof Zoo movie we had seen at school. I ran away, and our relationship ended then and there.

Back at university, Bea didn't join us for dinner; the (failed) attempt to get her all nude and join an orgy had angered her. I still frequented her, having dinner with Bea one day and with Anne the next. She listened with wide-open eyes when I told her what had happened. I'm pretty sure she regretted, down deep inside, that she had left. You can take the girl out of the bible belt, but not the bible belt out of the girl. I pretended I could, but it demanded alcohol and pills to get rid of the shadow of sin.

Bea's criticism made me think as well about the event. It could not be denied that Anne had invited us for a bacchanal and not, as she had said, for a simple spaghetti dinner amongst friends. She wasn't informed beforehand that our drinks would be spiked, but she didn't try to stop it or warn us when she found out. Yannick told me that the vodka had been Zack's idea to, and I quote: "get our legs open." No condoms had been used, although I had asked for them. I did have an STD test at the student's medical facility though, just to be sure. I was more or less a regular customer over there.

Years later, I found out that a picture of that night was published on one of these shady nude girlfriend sites. I still suspect Zack. He was a pig, but one with big balls.

About a month and a half after the events, I got a phone call from Xavier. He had heard about the break-up with Yannick and wanted to morally support me. Yeah, right. He invited me to his place on the day Anne, Bea and I had lectures all day long. The supportive talk didn't take long as his hand kept climbing higher and higher on my leg. He kissed me, and three hours later, we said goodbye. I must say I had a very good time, and so did he, I presume. He was a very good lover, and I understood why Anne was so happy with him.

The next day, Anne saw me, wondering where I had been.

"Oh, didn't he tell you?" I said joyfully, "I was fucking Xavier." I tried to hide the sarcasm in my voice: "Hope you don't mind." Anne acted normally, but I saw the look on her face. Revenge can be sweet sometimes. But then I wondered, was this revenge?