Quiz Night

Story Info
Jenna must survive a quiz to avoid an embarrassing situation.
3.7k words
4
9.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This short story is in honour of Jenna B, who inspired a number of the stories I have written and who has since disappeared from the web. Hope you're doing well out there, Jenna.]

*

As Jenna emerged from her car and surveyed the dark parking lot at her work, a look of worry was etched on her face. It was 11 pm at night, well beyond when the office was closed, and there were only a few scattered lights left blazing through the windows of the building, courtesy either of careless colleagues looking to escape earlier or by late-night cleaners.

The sound of the passenger side door opening caused Jenna to shiver, and the woman who stepped out wore a look of amusement on her face that was entirely at odds with Jenna's.

Jenna looked meekly at her companion, who didn't utter a word but simply pointed at the pool of light cast by an overhead lamp post. There were several of these around the parking lot, and they were there for safety. The way Jenna reacted to being told to step into the light, though, you might have thought they were burning death rays waiting to slay the unwary.

Nevertheless, and with only a tiny whimper, Jenna shuffled over to the light and stood by the post, casting her eyes down but unable to resist occasionally glancing up at the other woman. The woman momentarily busied herself by retrieving the car keys from the ignition and then made a show of connecting the key to a thin necklace, which she then held up and dangled from one extended arm in front of Jenna. Jenna gave her a pleading look, which only elicited a laugh.

"Please, Tonya!" Jenna said with a pleading tone.

Tonya merely shrugged and then gave a quick smirk. Looking down at the handbag dangled at her left hip, she reached in and extracted a pair of handcuffs. Jenna groaned at the sight of them.

"Now Jenna, relax," said Tonya, in a tone that encouraged anything but relaxation, "as long as you pass my quiz, you've got absolutely nothing to worry about!"

Jenna looked up at the building, her own workplace, mercifully empty it seemed, but who knew who might appear at any moment? Or, indeed, how many moments she'd be stuck here?

Standing here in the light, Jenna didn't look any different from any normal woman. Dressed in a long raincoat that was perhaps a slight overkill for a moderately warm night, neither she nor the coat would have attracted a second glance from anyone who walked by. At 5' 7", with a round face wearing every emotion currently running through her frazzled mind and framed by long brown locks, Jenna had a chubby body that was neither thin nor obese.

No, what she was currently wearing wasn't the problem. Or, perhaps more accurately, what she was wearing on top wasn't the problem. Because underneath the coat was an entirely different story.

Earlier in the evening, Tonya had turned up on Jenna's doorstep with specific incriminating evidence of some financial foul play that Jenna had been caught up in. Jenna had been the unintended recipient of some company funds and, rather than having declared them, had decided that maybe she deserved them just a little more than the company did. When Tonya had turned up with that knowing smirk on her face, Jenna had assumed that Tonya was going to demand a cut. Probably a pretty sizeable cut at that. What she'd instead said was her price was far, far worse.

Jenna had been made to dress up in an outfit of Tonya's own devising, practically in her own hallway with the front door open despite her protestations, and it was an outfit that drained the blood out of Jenna's face, leaving her white-faced and almost in shock. That she'd been allowed the raincoat had just about stopped Jenna from fainting there and then, however, even that may have been short-lived.

Because it turned out that Tonya was a fan of quizzes. Far more so than Jenna. And Tonya had decided that if Jenna was to be forgiven of her transgressions, then it was time that she really, really earned it.

Tonya took a few steps towards Jenna, who backed up in the pool light and then felt the pole now at her back. There was nowhere left to retreat to.

"You know the rules," Tonya said. Jenna nodded glumly. Tonya had made Jenna recite them several times on the drive over to their workplace.

Jenna would park her car at their work. From there, she would be handcuffed somewhere in the parking lot. Tonya would hang her car key and the handcuff key around her neck, give her a face mask to hide her identity, and then the "fun" - as Tonya so inaccurately described it - would begin.

Tonya would ask Jenna six questions. Every time Jenna got a question wrong, Jenna would lose something. The problem was that Jenna only had four things to lose: the coat; the car keys; the mask; and the handcuff keys.

At the end of the quiz, if Jenna still had the handcuff keys hanging around her neck, then Tonya would undo her handcuffs, and Jenna would need to make her way home. If she had her car keys hanging around her neck, she'd be able to drive home in moderate safety. Otherwise, she'd have to make an excruciating twenty-minute walk, and Jenna couldn't even make herself contemplate what that would be like if she'd also lost her mask.

And then there was the scenario, which Tonya had taken great delight in highlighting on the drive over, of what would happen if she lost the handcuff keys. At that point, she'd be stuck waiting for someone to come in the morning to free her. At that point, there would be absolutely no escaping total and absolute humiliation, forever to be recounted around the water coolers at work.

Jenna was shaking as Tonya walked around behind her, but she didn't resist as the woman took control of her wrists and securely bound them. Jenna tugged experimentally, and her mood sunk even further as she now realised, hands bound behind her to the pole, that she was going nowhere without Tonya's permission.

"Please, Tonya!" Jenna moaned again as she felt two sets of necklaces - both holding a key - placed around her neck.

"Well, you shouldn't have cheated the company!" Tonya said with an evil smile. She waved a small face mask in front of Jenna. "You know," she said, looking at the mask thoughtfully, "maybe we don't really need this?" Tonya looked at Jenna, whose eyes had gone wide open. "Are you really so worried you'll get some questions wrong that you need this safety crutch?"

Jenna nodded her head vigorously. "Yes! Please! The mask!"

Tonya laughed. "God, you must be a dumb bitch."

Nevertheless, Tonya roughly put the mask on a grateful Jenna, who was sucking in deep breaths as she tried desperately not to break down in panic.

"Right!" said Tonya, surveying her work and deciding that she was satisfied with the setup. "Well, this shouldn't take too long."

Tonya walked back to the car, and for a split second, Jenna thought that Tonya was just going to leave her there, forgetting in her distressed state that she still had the car key hanging around her neck. "Wait!" Jenna called after Tonya, who only turned and winked maliciously. Leaning into the car, Tonya retrieved a piece of paper and waved it at Jenna. "Oh, don't worry, Jenna, I wouldn't leave you standing there like that!"

Jenna almost gave a relieved sob.

"Not," Tonya continued, "when I can remove that coat and mask and take them with me too!" there was a viciousness to her tone that felt like a slap across Jenna's face.

Jenna tried to recoil, but she was now severely limited in her movements.

As Tonya slowly walked back to her spot in front of Jenna, the bound brunette was growing increasingly self-conscious that anyone could be still inside that building, possibly even looking out of a window now at a bizarre scene unfolding in the parking lot. Were there, Jenna suddenly realised with a shock, security cameras that worked at this time of night?!

"Question number one," Tonya said with a theatrical flourish, "name the capital city of Alabama."

Jenna's jaw dropped open for a moment, and her mind froze as her predicament hit home. A few moments ticked by, and Tonya began to take another step towards Jenna, grinning.

"Tick. Tock." Tonya taunted. Jenna opened her mouth, but no words came out.

"Tick. Tock." Tonya repeated, this time reaching for her handbag and pulling out a pair of scissors. Jenna's eyes went as wide as saucepans.

As Tonya's smile widened, she began to reach with the scissors for the coat.

"Mo... Montgomery!" Jenna practically yelled as the metal blades hovered mere inches from the coat that was the sole item protecting her dignity.

For a moment, Tonya's smile flickered. There was a noticeable cold edge to it when she finally acknowledged Jenna's answer, and her eyes flashed a hard look at the hapless Jenna.

"Correct," she said curtly, pressing on even while Jenna sagged in relief, not giving her victim any respite as she rapidly fired a second question her way.

"Question number two," Tonya said, waving the scissors in front of her hypnotically. Jenna's eyes couldn't resist tracking their movement. "Who won the 2011 Super Bowl?"

Tonya began to snip-snip in the air with the scissors as Jenna once again opened and closed her mouth in rapid yet silent movements. Tonya then slid the scissors across Jenna's coat, and she could feel the cruel blades press against her bare skin underneath.

"The Saints!" Jenna blurted out and then instantly regretted it as Tonya's face creased in triumph. Fuck! And she'd been at the match too, at Cowboys Stadium!

Shaking her head in mock sadness, Tonya put a hand up to her mouth, pretending to be shocked at Jenna's answer. "Oh, dear. Oh dear, oh, dear. No. No, it wasn't Jenna." Tonya flashed Jenna a thin smile and then began to work on Jenna's coat industriously, cutting and tearing it so that it would be completely unusable. Leaning in and whispering into her ear, Tonya said, "It was the Packers, you dumb cow."

Jenna tried to twist and turn but bound as she was to the pole, she couldn't evade the flashing blades of Tonya's scissors, and Jenna could feel the coat begin to shift on her body, as stitch after stitch was destroyed, and shreds of the raincoat began to fall around her ankles.

Within moments, Tonya had completed her work, and she took several steps back to assess her masterpiece. Even with the mask on, Jenna shrunk back from her gaze, and her face went red with abject embarrassment.

Without the coat, Jenna's quiz outfit now solely consisted of a bright red and white training bra, several sizes too small even for her relatively small breasts, and a pair of bright pink panties that shared the training bra's small size and complemented it further by having a picture of a Disney Princess mermaid emblazoned across the crotch.

What she couldn't hide, though, was her bra and the writing that was also scrawled in vivid across her chubby belly. "Flat chest!", "Fat-ass!", "Fraudster!".

The training bra had clearly been designed for a relatively petite teenage girl rather than a plump forty-year-old woman, and her breasts and body spilt out around the bra. The panties were also riding up into her ample backside, and she lived in fear that any movement might cause the underwear to suddenly bunch up in her pussy in a tight and unforgiving wedgie.

Jenna whimpered and tried to drop to her knees to sink into a protective ball. However, she realised that her cuffs had been linked to the pole in such a way that she couldn't do that without dislocating her shoulders, and she had to instead settle for crossing her legs in a futile attempt to hide her mermaid princess.

"Looking good!" Tonya teased and threw the scissors to the ground. Jenna looked down at the tatters of her coat. Even if she escaped this pole, there was no way that coat would provide any more protection.

"Question number three!" Tonya said, now in fine spirits. Jenna looked up her mind a jangled mess.

"What was Madonna's second studio album?" Tonya asked, making sure Jenna noticed that she was now staring directly at the car keys hanging around her neck. "At least it's a warm night for a walk home!" Tonya added, smirking.

Jenna shivered at that thought and tried to think. Surely she knew this; she must know it, Jenna thought. But why couldn't she think of the damn name!

Tonya did her "Tick, Tock" again, until finally shaking her head in mock sadness as Jenna quietly whispered, "I don't know", shame thick in her voice.

"You should have known Jenna, especially as it's about someone like you," Tonya murmured, already reaching for the car keys and roughly ripping them off Jenna's neck. Jenna gasped, and her breathing was shallow and rapid as Tonya stood back and swung them like a pendulum. "Like. A. Virgin." She said, emphasising each word. Jenna groaned. That should have been an easy one!

Tonya smirked. "Looks like I'll be taking that mask next!"

Jenna shook her head vigorously, yanking at the handcuffs but wholly helpless and unable to resist. She opened her mouth to protest, but Tonya cut her off with her next question.

"Question number four! Who played Captain America in the movies?" Tonya winked at Jenna and motioned to her own face, signalling that unless she got this right, the mask that was so far protecting Jenna's identity from anyone who passed by would soon be the property of Tonya again.

Jenna gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut, willing the name to appear in her memory. Then, with a desperate flash of inspiration, she practically screamed out, "Chris Evans."

Once again, Jenna was rewarded by a faint tensing of Tonya's jaw, and her eyes went hard again as she was - at least temporarily - denied some more fun. Jenna gasped in relief as she saw that she'd guessed correctly in Tonya's face. Tonya didn't even bother to acknowledge Jenna verbally and just pushed on.

"Question number five!"

Jenna shivered. Only two more questions to go. She still had her mask and the handcuff keys. Walking home like this would be incredibly embarrassing, but at least it was very late at night, and not many people would be around.

"What is the square root of 196!"

Jenna's eyes went wide. Not for the first time tonight, her mouth hung open. She usually was okay at maths, but this was not the best situation to be asked to do some calculations in.

"Umm..." Jenna said, rattled. Tonya stepped forward again, a hand slowly reaching up for her mask. "Umm..." Jenna said again, as she tried to recoil from Tonya, but only knocked the back of her head against the pole for her troubles.

"Fif... fifteen!" Jenna blurted out. Tonya simply laughed in reply and ripped the mask off Jenna's shocked face. Gasping in horror, she looked around the parking lot and then up at the building, fearing someone might look down on her, recognising her in this ridiculous and demeaning outfit. The only small mercy of her current predicament was that she could see no one. Even so, the cool night air on her now exposed face made her now feel more vulnerable than she had felt all night.

"Bzzt!" Tonya said with glee and made a big show of shoving the mask back into her bag. Jenna let out a small shriek as she saw her sole means of protecting her identity disappear out of sight. Then the realisation struck her that even if she got the following question right, she'd have a twenty-minute walk ahead of her with only a tiny training bra, silly girly panties, and many mean words scrawled across her tummy for attire.

"Last question!" Tonya said, eying up the remaining key from Jenna's neck. "Will she manage to get home tonight in an outfit matching her maturity!" Tonya said aloud as if to an imaginary studio audience, "or will she have a long, long wait ahead for someone to arrive and free her in the morning!"

Jenna looked around the parking lot, now on the verge of panicking. If she got this wrong, then it would be a total of seven hours at least until the first co-worker arrived. And then it would take a while for someone to come with bolt cutters to free her. And depending on who showed up, there was no saying how many photos could be taken at that time and just how far those photos would be distributed. Jenna had some rivals around the office, people she'd managed to advance ahead of, and even in her frazzled state, she knew they wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of Jenna's latest predicament.

"So, Jenna Burlinski, for the keys to your handcuffs...." Tonya started.

Jenna whimpered.

"What. Are. You?"

Jenna looked at Tonya with a blank, uncomprehending expression. "Wh... what?"

Tonya made a tsck, tsck noise and then rolled her eyes. "Simple enough question. What. Are. You?"

Jenna's mind raced. At first, she didn't understand; it seemed like such a bizarre question. "That's... that's not fair." Jenna protested.

Tonya gave her an incredulous look. "Are you telling me that you don't even know who _you_ yourself are?!" she said, her tone dripping in contempt.

Jenna blushed. The realisation dawned on her that Tonya was looking for Jenna to say the words. Say the words that would humiliate herself. She gritted her teeth and considered putting up a fight. But it was useless. She was bound. The only means of escaping hung around her neck, and there was nothing Jenna could do to stop Tonya from ripping them off her neck if she was so pleased.

"I'm..." Jenna started to whisper.

"I can't hear you!" Tonya barked.

"I'm flat-chested," Jenna said, still barely at a squeak.

"Louder!" Tonya demanded.

"I'm flat-chested, fat-assed, and a fraudster!" Jenna yelled before groaning as she realised she'd gone far too loud for her own safety.

Tonya gave a satisfied smile and tilted her head to one side. "You're right about those three," Tonya said slowly, and even humiliated as she was, a tiny part of Jenna was relieved to know she'd soon be freed.

Tonya reached up and extracted the handcuff keys from around Jenna's neck. Jenna jiggled her hands and the cuffs expectantly and gave Tonya a hopeful look.

Tonya returned her gaze with her own thoughtful expression. "You're right about those three," She repeated before slowly pulling out her vivid pen from her handbag, "but you're missing one key part of the answer...."

Jenna looked on in horror as Tonya reached up to Jenna's face. Securing her chin with one hand so that Jenna couldn't move away, Tonya began to start writing on Jenna's forehead. Jenna tried to shrink away but was forcibly held still.

"That last crucial bit," Tonya finally said as she put the finishing touches to her latest inscription on Jenna, "is that you're a stupid bitch as well!"

Jenna moaned. "Tonya, please, let me out of these!"

Tonya simply smiled. "Don't worry, it's not going to be that cold tonight, and I hear the boss gets in pretty early." Another groan greeted that from Jenna.

"And," Tonya said sweetly, "because I'm actually quite compassionate, I'm going to give you something that will take your mind off the cold!"

Before Jenna could react, Tonya stepped forward briskly, grabbed both sides of Jenna's panties, and pulled up so hard that she lifted the bound brunette off her feet for a moment. Jenna yelped, and her eyes and mouth flew wide open again as the tiny pink mermaid panties dug into her ass and crotch, where she now knew they'd be stuck for the rest of the night. The initial sharp pain of the wedgie dulled into a constant feeling of having the tight clothing lodged in places that things really shouldn't be lodged in!

Groaning as she tried to recover from this latest indignity, Jenna watched on helplessly as Tonya strolled back towards her car and hopped in.

"Tonya! Tonya! Don't leave!" Jenna begged.

Tonya simply winked. "Say hi to the boss!" she called out as she slammed the car door shut and revved the engine. Reversing the car so that it momentarily faced Jenna, she drowned the helpless woman with the car's headlights, making her flinch, and then gunned the engine, screaming off into the distance, tyres screeching on the road.

12