Quiz Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jenna saw her only means of escape disappear into the distance, she was treated to a few car horn blasts, and Jenna sunk her head down in final, absolute defeat.

Silence returned back to the parking lot, and the few flickering lights of the building winked at her. The light overhead continued to bathe her so that she would be visible to anyone who happened to walk past, and as the seconds and minutes began to pass by, she wondered who would find her, how long it would be, and just what the consequences would be. It didn't help that she knew what she'd do if she'd found one of her rivals like this, and she had a sneaking suspicion that the others would be no more generous to her than she would have been to them.

"Fuck!" Jenna said, as she finally realised her mistake from before. "It was fourteen. The answer was fourteen!" She could have had that fucking key if she'd only guessed one less! Trying futilely to pull herself away from the pole, she looked up into the night sky and started to try and think of ways to explain all this to her eventual rescuer. She had maybe seven hours to dream up something plausible. For how she looked right now, she'd probably need seven years.

12