All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Piper's Prelude (Ch. 02)'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the stories quite a lot but can't give 5 stars because they are just too short.

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 2 years ago

It is not that thery are short , but incomplete . This is the second chapter in Piper's story . And it is going into the 3rd chapter . It may take 4 or 5 chapters to tell Piper's story . Lol .

I'm really not complaining . I love this story .

patient1patient1almost 2 years ago

Anonymous, I like the stories quite a lot myself. Is it really fair to penalize an author for brevity in a commissioned work? Part 1 was clearly labeled "Part one of Five, A commissioned work"? Aren't you grateful the story is free to you and not behind a paywall? Fortunately, anybody willing to pay the word rate can commission a story to their liking. Failing that, we can always join his Patreon at a level we can afford.

CorruptingPowerCorruptingPoweralmost 2 years agoAuthor

"This stuff I'm getting for free? There's not enough of it, so I'm going to say it's not as good as it could be."

"Have you considered paying?"

"Why? I just want to complain I'm not being given enough good stuff for free."

*shrug*

Would you rather they be posted less often but longer? Honestly, is there a difference? I could've posted all five chapters of Piper's Prelude at the very end, instead of doing it month to month, but then it wouldn't have been out to the free sites until January or February.

I post between 12k-20k worth of words each and every week for my Patrons. If you want more, put your money where your mouth is. For $6/mo, you get access to almost all of that content. (Just $10/mo for ALL of it, including the profiles.) Even as little as $3/mo gets you most of the content. Want more? Put your money where your mouth is and sign up for my Patreon. Want to complain that I'm not literally GIVING you my hard work for free fast enough? Yeah, ain't nobody got time for that shit.

redpoppiesredpoppiesalmost 2 years ago

I wish all my favorite authors' stories were longer, but I don't have to write them. Thanks for another episode of a great story.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 2 years ago

Too many stories jumping around but still likable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ffs, what are people complaining about. You have new so sucked into this story that i won't even care of there's no sex in Piper's (i expect there won't be, unless at the very end)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...