R and R

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave Rianne the same treatment, though I couldn't get my tongue into her pussy very far. She was very tight but I sincerely doubted such a sexually charged girl was a virgin. She was just naturally tight it seemed, and as I slipped a finger into her silken sheath I imagined what it would feel like if my cock went in there. I hoped I'd find out tonight.

Rianne did cum, and rather quickly, her friend roughly squeezing her breasts and biting her nipples as I ate her out. She cried loudly as she orgasmed, a brief, thin flow of additional wetness flowing from her pussy. I slowed down my cunnilingus, aware of her clit's likely sensitivity post-orgasm. As she came down from her peak, I moved on top of the girls, laying partially on each of them. I first kissed Regina, tongues wildly moving, and then Rianne, who also returned the kiss with fiery passion.

Regina slipped out from under me as I kissed Rianne, and gently pulled me on my back. I lay down and watched as Regina grabbed my cock, still as hard as granite, and stroked it a few times. She moved her leg over me and straddled me, her face towards mine. Our gazes locked as she reached between her legs and held my shaft up as she moved down on it. I felt her soaked pussylips against the sensitive head of my cock, feeling my shaft push her pussylips apart. Her incredibly soft cunt welcomed my throbbing shaft, my breath stalling for a moment as Regina sat down on me. "Oh yessss..." she said as she stayed still for a moment, savoring the feeling of my cock embedded in her pussy. It was an incredible feeling indeed and I knew I wouldn't be able to postpone my orgasm for long. A few minutes at most and I'd be done.

Regina began moving on top of me, pushing herself off of me and lowering herself again. I reached up and cupped her massive breasts, too big even for my large hands. I squeezed and rolled them as Regina fucked me slowly and intensely, her breathing heavy and interspersed with moans.

Rianne had recovered and grabbed my face in her hands, turning it towards her as she moved in for a hot kiss. She sucked my tongue into her mouth, treating it like it was my cock. No one had ever done that to me before, and I loved it. Regina increased her pace on top of me as Rianne and I tongue-wrestled, and I groaned into the raven-haired girl's mouth. I felt my balls contract, my orgasm approaching hastily. I tried to say something but Rianne refused to let go of my tongue, her lips tight around it, so all I could do was moan meaningfully, hoping Regina would understand.

Which she did, as she huskily whispered "yes, cum Colin... cum inside of me."

I pushed my hips upwards as Regina moved down, my cock slamming into her soaked pussy over and over, my orgasm imminent. Rianne seemed intent on maintaining her lip-lock on my tongue, not letting a minor thing such as my orgasm interrupt her. I came hard, slamming my shaft up into Regina's wonderful pussy, my hands tightly on her hips and holding her down. My shaft throbbed inside of her, spurt after spurt of my hot cum shooting through my pole and into Regina's fuckhole. "Fuck yes," she said as she felt my orgasm inside of her. She rotated her hips on top of me, my hard dick still all the way inside of her.

Finally Rianne let go of my tongue, giggling as she moved her face to where Regina and I were joined. "Go up, slowly," Rianne said to her friend. Regina complied, pulling herself off of my softening cock, my shaft coated with a mixture of pussy juices and my own cum. My cock emerged and fell against my stomach. Regina sat back between my legs and Rianne scooped up my soft member in her mouth, taking it all in now that it wasn't in its fully erect state. She sucked my and Regina's cum off, her hand gently massaging my balls as if stimulating the creation of a fresh load. Regina ran her hand through Rianne's black hair, watching as her friend worked her mouth on my penis.

Rianne seemed intent on getting me back to an erect state, apparently eager to feel my dick inside of her as well. As she sucked and licked my member she moved on top of me, straddling my face and presenting her wet pink pussy to me. I needed no encouragement as I began licking and kissing her, slipping a finger inside her incredibly tight pussy. I felt a second mouth on my balls, a tongue replacing Rianne's fingers, realizing Regina had joined the effort to coax my cock back to life.

Which didn't take long at all, with two such incredibly sexy and sensual women working their magic on me. My shaft grew in Rianne's mouth and soon she couldn't take the whole length into her mouth anymore. She pulled off with an audible plop, and Regina immediately took her place and swallowed my shaft whole. She bobbed up and down on my pole as Rianne sat up, pressing her pussy harder against my mouth and finger. After a minute Rianne pushed herself off of my face and scooted down, taking my fully erect cock from Regina's mouth. She pulled her legs up and squatted over me, her back to me, and guided my shaft as she slowly lowered herself.

I felt the head of my cock, still sensitive from my first orgasm, press against Rianne's pussylips. She was much tighter than Regina, and my cock didn't slip in easily. She aimed it carefully and sank down, groaning loudly as my fuckpole forced her tight pussy open. Slowly, an inch at a time, her wet young cunt accepted my dick, wrapping around its length like an amazingly soft, moist glove. Her asscheeks now rested on my stomach, and my hands seemed to automatically reach out to cup them.

As Rianne moved up I helped her, pushing her ass upwards until only the tip of my superbly hard erection was still inside of her. Then she lowered herself again, steadied by my hands on her ass, taking my full length in her again. "Oh this is so hot," I heard Regina say, still seated between my legs with a front-row view of my cock disappearing into Rianne's tight folds. I felt fingertips on my cock and looked down between my legs, seeing Regina rubbing Rianne's clit, occasionally brushing against my shaft as it emerged from the dark-haired girl's fuckhole. Rianne and I increased our pace, our hips slapping together now, my cock finding it easier to penetrate her. Soon it glided into her over and over, as if her silken folds were built specifically to house my throbbing hard penis.

Rianne's moans became louder and her breathing grew heavier. I was nowhere near cumming, the second time always taking a while with me, but Rianne seemed close to her second peak. Indeed, after a few minutes of her squatted fucking, she lowered her legs to the mattress and began riding me urgently. "Yes, yess... yes!" she exclaimed as my cock delved deep into her again and again, Regina's fingers still working on Rianne's clit. She shuddered and came, and I felt her pussy contract around my pole, like a dozen tiny hands grabbing my erection. Such incredible sensations, I knew then that I'd have to fuck this pussy as often as I could. Regina was great but Rianne was a supernaturally good fuck.

As Rianne sat still on top of me Regina moved in to kiss her, and the two girls exchanged saliva intensely for a while as my cock remained embedded in the dark-haired girl's amazing pussy. Finally she moved off of me and lay down beside me. Regina crawled onto my body, my rockhard cock caught between our bodies. She kissed me deeply, and as our lips locked I wrapped my arms around her and pulled us over. With Regina on her back under me I let my upper body rest on my hands, my hips moving up and down between Regina's open legs. My cock seemed to find her hot pussy unerringly and I slipped my throbbing shaft into her. She moaned, as did I, once again considering myself a superbly lucky man to fuck two distinct and wonderful pussies on the same night.

Regina and I fucked hard and fiercely, our bodies slamming together, her breasts bouncing on her chest. She wrapped her arms around my neck, maintaining eye contact as I thrust my pole into her dripping pussy over and over. Her cunt was overflowing, her own abundant juices and my cum turning this into a very wet, messy fuck. Neither of us minded, lost in our passion. I didn't feel my peak approaching, so I felt I could maintain this for hours.

Then after about twenty minutes of frantic fucking Regina thrust her head back, eyes closed, and released a long, howling moan. I kept pumping into her, slamming my steelhard pole into her soaking folds over and over. I realized she was cumming at last, and did my best to help maintain her peak. Her orgasm seemed to last for quite a while, which I thought was well deserved as so far she was the only one of us that hadn't cum yet. Finally she came down and pushed her hands against my chest, breathing "no more...". I pulled out and sat back on the bed, my cock pointing upwards proudly.

Rianne was still lying down beside Regina and she beckoned me over, spreading her legs and rubbing a finger across her pussy. "I want you to cum in me now..." she said, and I didn't linger for an instant to get back into her fantastic pussy. I moved on top of her, feeling her fingers wrap around my shaft to guide it into her tightness. It was easier this time though still so very tight, her pussy a perfect fit for my dripping cock.

We fucked slowly, moving together. Rianne had her arms around me with face pressed against my shoulder, her hot breath flowing over my skin. Her incredible tight young pussy seemed to embrace my throbbing shaft every time I pushed it in, and was reluctant to release my pole when I pulled out. Now then finally did I sense the approach of my second orgasm, which I whispered in Rianne's ear. She groaned approvingly. "Yes, cum, shoot it all inside of me," she moaned, and I increased the force and speed of my thrusts, ramming my fuckmeat into her tight hole. She cried every time I pounded into her and wrapped her legs around my waist nimbly, pulling me into her deeper. "Fuck me Colin, yes, fuck me! Cum inside of me! Yes!"

My orgasm blasted from me. I kept pounding her hot wet tightness as I blew my load in violent spurts inside of her. Again and again I slammed my orgasming cock into her, provoking a loud cry from her every time, until at last I was spent. I retreated from her, her pussy gripping my every last inch until it finally came free. I rolled onto my back, lying down between the girls. They each embraced me, Rianne nuzzling my neck as Regina kissed me.

Regina pulled the cover over us, and we enjoyed each other's warm bodies, cuddling close. Exhausted by the night's unexpected and wonderful events, I finally dozed off.

12