R and R At The Beach Pt. 04

Story Info
Well deserved break at Myrtle Beach.
5.5k words
4.67
6.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ibjtjones
ibjtjones
100 Followers

I called Rex, he answered and I said, "You sure know how to make an impression."

Rex said as he laughed, "I like to let someone know when they do a great job."

I answered, "We're both here and was just checking in to see what was up, let's get together later."

Rex replied, "I'd love to but I have plans, maybe tomorrow."

I told, "That sounds good, see you tomorrow."

I texted Finn, "Hey, what's up, I am so glad you left your number for us. You'll have to thank Barbara for leaving the two of us in your capable hands."

Finn replied, "Thanks, I was wondering if you were going to call me."

I replied, "So, you wanna get down tonight with us?"

Finn answered, "I am at work right now, I get off in 2 hours."

I said, "Good, let me know when you get off."

We changed the sheets and bedspreads, tidied up a little and sat beside the pool and talked. Finn finally called and said he was done. I gave him the address and told him we'd ring him in. Finn said he was going to run by his house and he'd be on his way. Finn rung the bell shortly and I let him in. I met Finn at the front door, introduced myself and welcomed him inside.

He greeted me with, "Hello Sir, I am so glad you invited me over."

I motioned him in as David came through the back door from the pool and introduced himself also. Finn responded, "Hello Sir. I am so glad you could be here also."

We walked toward the pool as I asked Finn if he wanted to swim. I told him we had a variety of suits, clothing-optional was a choice too. I told Finn we hadn't eaten and asked if he was hungry. Finn said he was kinda hungry, I asked him if he wanted a Hot Dog and Chips. He laughed and said that sounded appropriate and good.

I went outside and started the grill. Finn went to get the supplies from the kitchen. David got us all a beer and we all talked while the hotdogs were grilling. Finally, they were ready and I put them on the buns and set them on the table. Finn started with the condiments, David first, then me, then his. We finished our snack and laid beside the pool. Finn went to get another beer.

When he returned, he walked up saying, "Let's get this party started."

He pushed his shorts down, pulled off his shirt and kicked them to use. The sun shined on his 5'10" 180 lb. smooth swimmers' body. David looked at the Finn and smiled as Finn turned and jumped in the pool. He came up, turned to face us and asked if we were coming in. David and I stood and pushed off our shorts and jumped in to join Finn.

I came up in front of Finn as David came up behind. Finn placed his hands on my shoulders letting them slide down my back to my ass. I took the cheeks if his ass, one in each hand, and pulled him to me as I fondled them. Finn was moaning saying he felt like this was going to be a night to remember. David turned Finn around facing him, lifted him up and kissed him.

He let Finn slide down and my cock bumped under Finn's balls as he slid down to his feet. Finn was kissing David's nipples, David said, "That feels so good, suck them."

Finn lifted his head saying, "Thank you, Sir, I love that I am doing a good job."

I reached around Finn, working his nipples as he worked on David's. David dropped a hand to Finn's ass tracing from his under his nuts to the top of the crack of his ass. Finn moaned and kissed David's chest. I leaned over to Finn's neck, kissing it.

Finn ducked out from between us and took off swimming toward the other end, climbing out when he got there. Finn looked at us smiling and dove into the pool swimming to the shallow end. He sat on the steps and motioned us over to him. David stepped up to Finn and I slid down on the step behind him. Finn lifted David's cock and started licking it below David's balls.

Finn then went to David's balls, bathing them with his tongue. He sucked one in his mouth then the other and took both in his mouth. I ran my nails up one side, then the other, ending up with both hands around his neck, rubbing from his Adams Apple to his neck. Finn moaned with his mouth full of David's big balls.

David pulled back, pulling his balls from Finn's mouth, I leaned down to Finn's ear sucking the lobe and bottom into my mouth. pulled my mouth off telling Finn to open his mouth. Finn did as told and David placed his cock head in Finn's mouth. Finn started going down slowly as David told him how good his mouth felt. I continued sucking on Finn's ears and dropped a hand to his nipples, keeping one right above his Adams Apple.

David stepped forward pushing his cock into Finn's mouth. As David went in further he said, "When I get to the back of your mouth swallow Finn, it will make it easier."

Finn nodded his head. When David's cock filled his mouth I felt him swallow. I rubbed Finn's throat telling him, "I can feel the head of David's cock, you are doing excellent Finn, keep going."

Finn's eyes opened wide as David pushed, I whispered into his ear telling him how good he was doing and he could get past it, swallow hard, as I stroked his neck and worked his ear. Finn relaxed as David pushed in the whole fat 10 inches and held it in place. Finn moaned on David's cock. David pulled back till just the head was in Finn's mouth.

As David said, "You did an awesome job. You got the first time out of the way so it'll get easier now."

David pulled away from Finn and sat on the pool deck motioning Finn over to him. I went to get some water-resistant lube. When I returned Finn was on his knees on the steps deep throating David's cock. I got behind Finn and started lubing his hole. One finger in and out, all the way, completely past his pink puckered hole. I added a second finger to the first, as I worked them in Finn's hole he just groaned.

I patted his ass asking him, "Do you think you need the third finger?"

Finn answered, "Yes Sir, from the size of your cocks I might need four."

I added the third and pushed them in, stretching his hole more and more. I spread my fingers as Finn wiggled his ass. I added finger four and pushed into his hole all the way to my hand. I worked Finn's hole and suggested, "I think we need to find a more comfortable spot."

I pulled my hand from Finn's ass as David pulled his cock from Finn's mouth. David and I both took a hand and led Finn to the bedroom. I lay back on the bed saying it was my turn to get my cock sucked. David got a bottle of lube and lubed up his cock. He stepped up to Finn's ass and placed two lubed fingers in his hole, lubing it to get it ready for his fat cock.

David stepped up placing his cock at Finn's hole, gently pushing. I placed my cockhead in Finn's mouth as David pushed, finally opening Finn's hole for his fat black cock. Finn gasped as David gained entry, I pushed my cock in further as Finn relaxed. Finn started to bob on my cock, up and down, further and further, finally deepthroating my cock.

David pushed into his ass, driving his cock further and further in. I lay a hand on the back of Finn's head, encouraging him to stay down. David was picking up speed, when he finally went in balls deep Finn gasped on my cock. I let him raise his head after he took a breath, I buried my cock in his throat again. I reached down and slapped Finn's ass as David fucked it hard.

David said, "Finn, I am fixing to cum and I am going to fill your ass."

Finn bobbed on my cock as David started fucking Finn's ass harder and harder. David filled Finn's ass with his cum, letting his cock soften in Finn's ass. I said, "Finn, you are doing such a good job I am going to fill your belly with my cum, get ready, here it comes. Swallow it all."

Finn swallowed all of my cum, sucking my big black cock dry. Finn fell on the bed exhausted. David and I took our places beside him. Finn just told us quietly how much he loved our black cocks. we lay beside Finn facing him on either side. Finn looked at us as we lay there and talked. We caressed Finn's body top to bottom as he lay there loving our attention to him.

Finn's cock started to harden, David reached down and started to thump the head as I worked Finn's nipples. Finn reached down to our cocks, stroking as we teased his body. David crawled off the bed, raised Finn's upper body and placed a couple of pillows under his shoulders letting his head hand down. David moved into position between Finn's head and the headboard.

David got just close enough for Finn to be able to lick his cockhead. I lubed up my fat black cock, spread Finn's legs wide, telling him that how sweet his puckered hole looked and moved in to fuck that sweet ass again. I opened his hole and stopped as he groaned, I placed his ankles on my shoulders and rolled his ass up.

I took Finn's chin in my hand, facing him I told him I was fixing to fuck his ass again with another big black fat cock. I saw the look of pleasure in Finn's eyes as David rubbed his cock over Finn's face. David slid forward and placed his balls over Finn's mouth. Finn started washing each with his tongue finally taking both big balls into his mouth and sucked them.

I pushed Finn's ankles to David and let him pull them back further to him. Finn was moaning around David's balls as I started pushing in and little and pulling out, in and out as Finn groaned. I pulled out and pushed hard into his ass as he tried to yell. I stayed in deep until he quieted. David pulled his nuts from Finn's mouth.

Finn was mumbling saying how much he loved my fat cock in his ass and he started shooting his own cum. I looked at his belly and scooped it up placing it into his mouth until he had eaten it all. David moved up placing his cock at Finn's mouth saying, "I'll be happy to add my own to yours there Finn."

Finn opened wide and David pushed his cockhead in stopping to let Finn clean it with his tongue. I started working my cock in Finn's ass as David pushed his cock further into Finn's mouth until the whole fat 10 inches was all the way into his throat. David started fucking Finn's mouth and I started fucking his ass.

I fucked Finn's ass hard and fast, mixed with slow and soft as he groaned on David's cock. David told Finn, "Your throat is so tight, I love what your throat is doing to my cock. OH, FUCK IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

I felt my cum building and told Finn that as I started fucking his ass harder and harder rotating my hips to hit new places with my cock. I rubbed Finn's neck as David fucked his throat. I started shooting and filled Finn's ass with my cum. I reached to Finn's tits pinching and squeezing them. I pulled my softening cock from Finn's ass and saw the cum leaking out. I reached down and scooped some up.

David saw me and pulled his cock from Finn's mouth. I placed my finger in Finn's mouth as he sucked my finger. I pulled my finger from Finn's mouth and David put his cock back in, I used two fingers to scoop up more and placed it on David's cockhead as he plunged back into Finn's throat. David grabbed Finn's head and started fucking his throat as he shot his load into Finn's throat.

Finn swallowed all of David's cum, not losing a drop, saying how good it was. David and I lay back beside Finn to rest. We just there and talked, Finn finally said as much as he'd like to stay, he needed to get a shower and get home. We headed for the shower, we got the water right and started washing each other.

Finn washed me and David, front and back, every nook and cranny. Next, me and David bathed Finn, top to bottom, getting him squeaky clean. Finn was starting to get hard again so we jerked him off and fed him his cum again. Finn dried himself, then us. Finn went to get his clothes and got redressed. Finn gathered his things and walked up to us giving us both a big hug.

He turned and headed for the door and we followed him out giving him another hug and a kiss on his forehead. We watched him leave and headed back inside, we got us a beer and headed for the deck. I got my phone and texted Rex.

"Hey Rex, let's get together tomorrow."

"Sorry Clayton, much as I was looking forward to hanging with you two, I had an emergency come up and I had to return Knoxville. Maybe we can hook up some other time, my place, my treat."

"Sorry you had to leave Rex, we'll check our calendars and see about taking you up on your offer."

"I will be looking forward to you guys visiting."

David and I finished our beers and headed to our beds. We got up early and decided to head out to a local pancake place. We were sitting waiting to be seated right inside the door when I large party of 2 guys and 4 girls came in dressed in scrubs. They were milling around talking and laughing totally not paying any attention to their surroundings.

Next thing I know one of the guys was stumbling around wound up landing sitting in my lap. When I saw him stumbling, I grabbed him and helped to guide him down to a safe spot. When he composed himself he said, "I am so sorry, I guess I tripped over your friend's foot. I should have been paying more attention."

"No problem, I am glad I was able to help save you from injuring yourself. He needs to keep his big ole feet to himself."

The waitress took them to seat them, shortly coming back for us. We ordered and took our time eating. When David asked for the check she handed us a note saying it had been taken care of and a number. I texted the number saying, "Thanks so much for breakfast but you didn't have to do that."

A reply came, "You saved me from really hurting myself in the lobby. It's the least I can do."

I could see his party getting ready to go and got another text. "I really don't want to go home yet. I just got off work at the hospital and I was wondering if I could hang out for a while with you two. We usually do this after the last shift of the week."

I replied quickly after showing David, "Sure, stay here with us. Come on, your more than welcome to piss away some time with us."

Shortly he appeared at the table. He appeared to be about 6', 180, with a number 1 cut, head and face with blonde hair. I slid out, he tossed his bag in and slid in smiling. As I slid back in the booth he said, "My friends call me Nick. I hope am not being a pest, but I hate going to an empty house. Most people can't believe it but I am gay. My last boyfriend moved out about a month ago and I've been in a funk since. One of the other guys in the group paid for your meals and put my cell number on the note."

I said, "I can't tell you a lie. When you literally fell into my lap I thought I must just be living right, you and that fine little ass were like a gift from the gods."

David added, "If it weren't for my big feet you'd never be here. You got to appreciate big feet."

Nick laughed and said, "You are absolutely right, you got to appreciate big feet. A big build needs a nice wide, solid foundation."

I just laughed looking at Nick and said, "So you are appreciative of a solid foundation huh. It's true what they say about black men too."

I was glad everyone around us had left. Nick looked at me and David saying, "I am sure hoping it is."

I reached into my wallet and Nick told me to put my money away, he'd leave a tip for us occupying the table so long. He pulled a $20 from his wallet and his scrub jacket from his bag. As Nick pulled on his jacket he said, "I need to cover up, I got a hard-on like you won't believe. We come here a lot."

Nick handed the smiling waitress the $20 as we left. Nick told us his friend took his car but he could call him to come to get him later. We climbed in the truck with Nick in the middle. After the doors were closed Nick reached over to David, turned his head and kissed him. Nick next turned to me doing the same as I pulled his mouth to mine hard.

Nick pulled back as I started the truck. He dropped a hand in each of our laps, telling us about him. As he asked questions about us we told him we are highway patrol troopers on a well-earned vacation. David showed Nick a picture of us in our uniforms. Nick whistled saying we most definitely filled them our right, smiling at each of us.

About this time we were pulling in at the house. I looked at Nick and told him a friend was letting us borrow it. We got out of the truck and walked with Nick into the house. Nick walked right on out into the yard to the pool. I walked up to him and kissed him deeply. I stepped back telling him that a variety of suits were in the middle bedroom dresser drawer, all freshly washed for him to pick from if needed.

As he walked by David pulled him to him kissing him deep and feeling the cheeks of his ass. Nick found the suits, eventually coming out with a Red Thong on, and did a 360-degree turn. I offered him a beer, he a big slug of it. David started stripping down and so did I as Nick grinned at us. We lost everything except our boxer briefs as Nick said, "You boys sure fill out everything you wear, and you wear it all very well."

Nick started toward the pool and motioned for us to follow. He turned to face us as we entered the pool smiling at us. I stepped in front of Nick, pulling him to me, as David stepped around up behind him. David leaned down to Nick's ear and started licking it and whispering in it. I moved my mouth to the other one, licking around it and in it, nibbling on the lobe.

Nick ran his hands down my back into my boxer briefs and down to my ass. He said, "I love that rock-hard ass."

Nick pulled his hands up and grabbed the waistband and started pushing them down, further and further, until I could step out. Nick turned to face David as I stepped up to his ass, cradling my cock under his nuts. Nick did the same to David, removing his underwear. I stepped in behind Nick and placed my fingertips on each side of him.

I ran my fingers lightly down his sides as he shivered, stopping at his waist, bringing them together and traced right on down his crack, brushing over his puckered hole. Nick tensed as I brushed over his hole, David leaned down to him, telling him, "You will soon be a slut for our big black cocks!"

Nick looked at David saying, "I will be a slut for both your big black cocks Sir."

David took Nick's hand and led him out of the pool. David took a couple of lounger cushions and lay them down on the pool pad. David lay down and motioned Nick to him. Nick knelt and leaned down to David's groin, sucking his balls. Nick took one in his mouth, running his tongue around it, then the other. He took David's balls in his hand and leaned further down, extending his tongue and working on David's taint.

David groaned as Nick worked his taint, running his tongue up and down. I knelt beside Nick and started working his thong off, down to his knees, lifting each one as I slid his thong all the way off. I knelt behind Nick and started kissing the cheeks of his ass and kneading them with my hands. I brushed my nails down his spine into his crack and over his sweet hole.

I continued back up to his shoulders rubbing my nails up his sides on the way back up making Nick shiver. Nick had taken David's balls in his mouth as he moaned on them, sucking and washing them. I grabbed a bottle of tanning oil and coated my hands and fingers. I ran my fingers down his spine again and pushed gently at his hole.

Nick moaned again loudly as I pushed in until my finger just gained entry. Nick lifted his head and shoulders letting David's balls pull from his mouth. David took his cock in one hand at the base and placed the other on the back of Nick's head and pulled his mouth to his cock. Nick opened his mouth and took David's cock in.

As Nick worked David's cock into his mouth I added a second fingertip and a third to his sweet ass. Nick gasped when the third was added and David pushed Nick down further. I kissed Nick's cheeks as I started working my fingers in and out, further and further in. As I worked my fingers into his ass he took more and more of David's cock.

ibjtjones
ibjtjones
100 Followers
12