R and R At The Beach Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David said, "Oh shit, you finally got it all and your tight throat feels so good massaging my black cock. Keep it up, deep throat it boy!"

As Nick deepthroated David's cock worked his ass with my fingers. I told Nick, "I am going to remove my fingers from your sweet ass and fuck it."

Nick moaned as I used the tanning oil and lubed my cock. I moved in, placing my cock head against his hole and pushed gently until his ass opened for me. When I gained full entry with my cock head Nick groaned loudly on David's cock. I patted Nick's ass and asked, "You have one big black cock all in the way in your body, are you ready for another?"

Nick nodded yes as good as he could while he was impaled on David's cock. I pushed my cock into his ass as he moaned. I got halfway in and Nick tensed, I stopped and let him relax as I pulled out a little and pushed in again. David pulled his cock out of Nick's mouth and Nick moaned loudly. I said," Are you ready for my big black cock in your ass?"

He answered, "I am ready, put it all in my ass, balls deep!"

Nick deep-throated David's cock again as I started pushing again, opening up that ass more and more. Nick was wiggling his ass I drove deeper and deeper, all the way in, bottoming out. I started fucking Nick's ass, pulling almost all the way out and plunging in hard while David fucked his face. David patted Nick's head saying, "You are doing a damn fine job, I can feel my cum building and I want you to take it all, every last drop."

David started fucking Nick's face, holding his head in both his hands, using Nick's mouth on his big black cock. David held Nick's mouth all the way down on cock pushing it into Nick's throat as he started to shoot his load into his throat. David pulled out and let Nick swallow and pushed in again shooting more and more cum into his throat until he shot it all.

I started fucking Nick's ass harder and faster until I shot my load deep in his ass. My cock softened and came out of Nick's ass with a pop. Nick raised up on his knees saying he needed a beer, after a little, he returned with three, he came down to sit on the pool steps and handed us ours. Nick leaned on us as he talked. He said, "Honestly guys, I never thought things would turn out like this when I fell in your lap this morning. I have been fucked this morning like I never have before."

David said, "You are only halfway there, Clayton fucked that sweet ass but I want a shot at that sweet ass too."

Nick said, "I was hoping and praying we weren't done yet. I had one big black cock in my ass and I need another."

As finished our beers we tossed the empties in the can and we returned the lounger pads. I lay back and motioned Nick to me. He crawled up taking my cock and balls in his hand, lifting them so could lick my taint. David moved in between Nick's legs and placed a greased finger against Nick's puckered hole. He inserted it to the first knuckle and worked around the tight ring.

Nick moved to my balls, sucking and licking them, then he went come to my cock. He took my cock head in his mouth, sucking and licking it, he worked further and further down my cock until my head reached the back of his mouth. I laid a hand on the back of his head and just let it lay there. Nick started bouncing his mouth up and down. He finally got the head into his throat, I held him in place as he inhaled my cock all the way.

David pushed all the way in with his finger and added another, working them around in Nick's sweet hole. He removed his fingers and oiled up his cock. David put his cock head against Nick's tight hole and pushed as Nick groaned on my cock. David pushed further and further in as Nick worked my cock more and more. David slapped Nick's ass saying, "Clayton, bury your cock in his throat and I am going to bury my cock in his ass and we'll meet in the middle."

Nick groaned louder as David and I shoved our big black cocks and balls deep in his mouth and ass. Nick pulled up and got a breath and went back down. I grabbed a handful of hair and used it for leverage to fuck his throat, in and out. David and I used Nick's holes and we both started to cum. I shot my load down Nick's throat. I pulled Nick's head up and let him take my balls in his mouth.

David continued to fuck Nick's ass until he shot all his load. My balls were filling Nick's mouth so he couldn't yell too loud. As our cocks softened, we got to our feet pulling Nick up between us and led him over to the outdoor shower. We each got a rag, soaped them up and washed each other. After rinsing I grabbed and a big thick towel. David and I dried Nick, then he dried us.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed three bottles of water for us. Nick said he needed to get home, I volunteered to take him. Nick and I got dressed and we headed out to the truck. David opened the truck door for Nick. David pulled Nick close kissing and Nick was telling him what a great time he'd had and how glad he was he'd met us.

I got in the driver's side and extended my hand to Nick pulling him up. He started giving me directions as I delivered him safe, sound and satisfied to his door. Nick leaned over to kiss me as I palmed and worked his sweet tight ass cheeks. Nick moved over to my pit licking and sucking. I placed my hand behind my head giving him free room as I held his head in place tight.

Nick dropped his hand to my basket and started opening my shorts. He got the snap open and unzipped them as he lowered his face to my basket. I raised up off the seat as he slid my shorts off. Nick looked at me saying, 'I'd love a video of your awesome black cock."

I got my phone holder and repositioned it so it getting everything. Nick pulled back and took my cock in his hand, kissing and licking the tip. As he worshiped my cock, he talked about meeting David and I and what things he'd been doing and how we had fucked his sweet ass and how we'd filled it and him with cum multiple times today.

As he started sucking my cock I took over the voice part, "We were so lucky, we were at the right place at the right time this morning, you just fell in our laps. You have done a great job of taking our big black cocks, showing us how much you loved them. Thank goodness this truck had dark tinted windows."

As I got a handful of hair I continued, "You really learned well to deepthroat a big black cock and take one all the way in your ass. Take my cock deep Nick, take it all the way and hold it there, your throat is so tight and feels so good."

Using my handful of hair, I pulled his head up so he could get a breath and pushed him back down, "Suck that cock Nick, show me again how much you appreciate it, make me know how much you love it. I can feel my cum building Nick. Suck that black cock Nick, get ready for my cum Nick!"

I let him raise his head and take a breath, "Swallow my cock, here comes my load Nick. Stay down and swallow it all Nick, don't you lose a drop."

Nick let my cum shoot into his throat, holding it there until I was spent. He raised up swallowing my cum and smiling at me. he dropped his head back in my lap licking and sucking my cock to get any leftover cum from my cock. Nick reached overtook a drink from his water bottle and swallowed, washing down my leftover cum.

I told Nick to get his phone and let me transfer the video to his phone. While the video was transferring Nick crawled over and sat in my lap, telling me again what a fantastic day he'd had, all the time kissing me. The transfer completed and dinged. Nick crawled out of my lap and started to his door as I hopped out and went around. I got there about the time he started to slide out, I stepped up trapping him between me and the truck. I lifted his mouth up and kissed him deeply, tasting a faint hint of my cum.

I stepped back letting Nick go, I grabbed his hand telling him my day had been fantastic. Nick looked at me saying he had a great time with me and David. I started around the truck as Nick headed to his door and stood watching me pull out. I got back to the beach house and found David getting his things together. We talked as we packed our things.

i handed David my phone telling him to check out the video. He smiled as it ended saying, "I need that boys telephone number."

We had a blast but work called. We headed for our vehicles, David left before me, I sat and texted Bruce thanking him for his hospitality.


12