R U Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was on those links caused Toni to panic and loose her self-control as she was being manipulated by Garry big time.

The first link opened up to produce a video of her Jake bonking Angelique at the New Year's Eve party. This was what pushed Toni over the edge in the first place and into revenge sex via an open marriage.

The second link was a video on Jake sniffing coke while he was opening up the legs of one of the twenty something daughters of one of his clients in San Diego. She recognised this big-boobed bimbo from photos of Jake on a yacht he had shown her after a recent trip when Jake was celebrating a recent win.

The third link was another video, but this time was Toni while she was in Las Vegas last year and she did a favour for Garry and his family by taking her girlfriends Belle and Sam out to the New Ranchero. It showed her in a bodysuit parading herself before a young couple that she took into a room and doubtless she was going to enjoy on a threesome basis.

The fourth was a video of her running a poker school in Cancun as she progressively took off her clothes as the money in the pot went over $100,000. The last scene with Toni naked and holding hands of the winner as they left together to enjoy the fruits of the massive pot. Toni remembered that she took $10,000 from that game to help support Belle now that she was abandoned by her stupid husband.

Lunch in the Penthouse Suite

Toni was shattered. The message from Garry was totally clear. I have the dirt on you and your husband. He is breaking the law using drugs and I can use that against Jake. Also, he is bonking the daughter of one of his clients and that is not going to go down well with keeping those signed contracts and any new ones in the offing. That is to ignore anything else Garry may have from that Raphael connection of the New Year's Eve group, with Raphael now being investigated by the FBI.

From her own exposures here was proof of Toni acting as a prostitute in Las Vegas, crossing sexual boundaries with the wife of a customer and being the dealer in a game of chance that concluded with her obviously about to spend the night with the winner of the game. She was no longer the innocent participant in an imbroglio that Jake had pressured her into. Her body was not one of a delicate young model and it was now Garry's to control.

She went out to the ladies room on the ground floor and had a quiet cry angry at how Jake and his stupidity had got her into an almighty sexual mess. In reality, she had gone along with Jake's plans and now she had to deal with the consequences.

Wiping away the tears she fixed her makeup and put on a face of resilience.

Toni knocked on the door of the penthouse suite with her jacket now in the boot of her car in the car park.

Garry opened the door and ushered Toni inside to join himself and two male family members who were going to be the money support to this new venture in Texas.

They looked each other over and sized up the scene.

Toni had seen these types of money guys before at the gym. Merchant banker types, with big egos, huge dominating physiques, Boss level clothes and treat you as a usable asset for their own purposes until you no longer met their needs. Each would wish to test her and find her limits, while they could not care a morsel about how Garry got her here today and what was about to occur. Don't look for sympathy as Toni has no chance of that even being on the horizon.

They saw Toni as a beautiful woman who held herself very well, blond, well presented, nice sized boobs, walked like a model, talked like a marketing professional, tanned and as an ideal package for what they wanted in a new employee. Sexy, mature, intelligent and firmly under the control of Garry. They had enjoyed women like this before and this was going to be another of those occasions.

Lunch was a great barbecue with some decent Italian reds to ease the tension and allow Toni to relax into this unfamiliar world of high rollers with high expectations.

After three glasses of red Toni was just into the world of money, poker conversations and gamesmanship, while passing her first test of intelligence and conversationalist. She was frustrated about her situation, but she was resiled in just having to live through another period of her life with opportunities and high risks. None of this was her choice, but at least she had an open marriage to not be burdened by feelings of guilt. Her attitude to these men had not changed, being of contempt, but working with them was going to be considerably superior to the possible alternatives such as working as a prostitute under Garry and his Las Vegas call girl network.

She now had to prove to these gamblers she could handle herself in the rough and tumble, make money, run an active illegal game, probably have untold amounts of sex and keep her kids isolated from what she had to do.

It was clear Garry was the manager and he took control.

Toni's second test was to prove her skills with cards and the rules of poker. She had always practiced the basic skills so that was easy. What was harder was the gamesmanship and an hour of cards had cleaned out the chips of the two money men with her pile embellished. She played the long game and wore down her opponents.

Next came the sex with Garry telling Toni to strip unceremoniously in front of the guys to prove she had the body to go with the brains. As much as she wanted to just pick up her bag and go, she knew this was the real crunch. First came that blouse thrown onto the couch, quickly followed by her lacy bra. Those perky boobs have won over men before and they did again.

Garry talked over her as if she was just another pawn in his game "in future when you are up here or on the job there is no bra. OK. You have great boobs, firm and uplifting, so they should be on show."

While she felt somewhat degraded by this she knew she had no choice so just get on with it.

She flicked off her pumps, undid the zip in her mini skirt and pulled it down along with her g string, exposing herself in all her glory to these three appreciative men. Tall, long legs, blond all over and a tight body, firm tits, no fat and a great face.

Garry again "that mini skirt is too long. With those long legs of yours you need to show off them more.

Like the way you shave that pussy and keep that jewellery, especially the nipple rings because the guys love to tweek them when you are busy fucking.

Will need to get Doreen to give you some tips on your makeup, but for now under-done. The perfume is a bit too strong.

Do your model stuff and parade. Yes a bit of bum wobble is fine.

Ok give the guys a twist and come over here and sit across their laps so they can inspect that pussy of yours.

As I said guys, she loves to fuck and even more so loves big cock. She is yours for the afternoon so break her in for us. I will join you later when I have finished my calls."

By Toni felt totally degraded and took it on herself to not let these creeps get the better of her, notwithstanding her predicament. Like what could Toni do other than comply so she fronted up to both of the money men and sat across them with one leg on each of the men and her pussy fully exposed to their fingers and her boobs to their free hands and mouths. She was going to show them she was not a meek and mild dominated woman, but one of real character and strength.

Now the reality was that Toni loved sex and this control approach of Garry had left her no choice other than to enjoy herself, so she lifted another glass of red to her lips and swapped this around her new lovers as they enjoyed the folds of her pussy.

The fingers of both men separated those milky folds every so delicately lest she be scratched and out of action for a few days. Never damage the merchandise. The fingers intruded to her clit as they kept her folds apart and started to draw her juices as the men became impressed as to how quickly this woman, very much a woman, was responding to their touch. She leant back and widened her legs as far as she was able in this position allowing those fingers to caress and tease. She was very moist and the men looked at each other as to their luck of such a woman available to them in this new business opportunity. She twisted her head and her shoulders enjoying the sensations washing through her body, her brain and her pussy. She thought if I am going to end up a hot wife and probably a nympho at that, I may as well enjoy every minute and get as much pleasure out of this as I can. She closed her eyes and let her thoughts focus on herself and her own pleasures as those old sensations built up between her legs. For all she cared it could be Brad or George between her legs so she visualised being made love to by these film stars.

Both men gently began to finger fuck her and get that pussy to open as wide and open as they could to consume their enormous cocks, both of whom were well known for in this industry. Their thumbs flicked and played around her clit and their free hands were now needing her boobs in preparation for some decent sucking soon to come.

The noises in the room were but the squish coming from Toni's pussy as she became more and more aroused.

It was time for the two men to delay her first cum by having her lean back slightly as their fingers spread to her rose bud. She did not even flinch as their lubricated fingers penetrated that delightful pussy and the rose bud concurrently. Toni unintentionally confirmed her rose bud was open for business as she was losing herself in the red wine and the passion enfolding between her legs.

Her pleasures continued as these two men enjoyed the freedom their situation was allowing. That peace was broken by Toni coming uncontrollably on their fingers and squeezing them tight pulling those fingers into her loins as if she never wished them to go.

"I need a fuck gentlemen so don't just sit there admiring, do me."

The men quickly disrobed and stood beside each other allowing Toni to hold both their cocks towards her face as she stroked them admiring how they grew and grew and grew. She smiled and looked up at these guys as if to say this is going to be great once the two guys had reached the 10 inch mark. She licked and sucked as well as stroked and the two were now around 12 inches. She could not wait any longer so she twisted around on her knees and pushed back against the longest cock available, quickly impaling her as it slipped easily into her well lubricated pussy. The other cock was encouraged to the front so she could be doubled , being front and rear.

Her pussy was straining to consume its new cock but as she relaxed that cock entered deeper and deeper to the point it bottomed out and the possessor of that member commenced his see sawing, slapping against her rear and opening her up for every extra thrust he could manage. "Hey Garry this employee of yours knows how to fuck" as he continued to plough his 12 inches into that super wet pussy. "My god, she is sucking me in every time I push forward. She wants it bad."

Toni did a remarkable effort in keeping this massive cock in her while she took another not quite so long but thicker cock into her mouth.

Her lovers were concerned they did not want to cause harm to this woman's assets before they could turn them into cash so there was no hard fucking, but there was plenty of action without real love making.

Both her openings were sucking hard at the invading cocks and straining to keep them in full contact in her body. These guys knew how to prolong a good fuck and they did this to perfection for some 30 minutes of raw passion, keeping her on the edge and stopping just before she could release.

Toni's groin by this time was awash with her fluids trying to bring her lovers to a conclusion. Just as much as they did not care for her as a person, only as an asset to be utilised in their business, she was just using them for her own personal release and revenge.

Garry had finished his calls so he stripped and had the guys lift Toni up to the point his cock ever so hard from watching the action was pointed right at her rose bud and she was gently dropped down so his cock could work its way up her rear hole. With so much lubrication it did not take long for Garry to open her up and take his smaller 10 inch beast up her third hole.

Toni let out a quiet "oh, oh, OH" as that third cock slid into her deeper and deeper. She could not hide the fact that the occasional fucking of her rose bud did wonders for her lust and today that was fully on display.

Garry was pleased that Toni had not tried to stop any of the three guys invasions. Her pussy was going to be stretched in due course but that rose bud was going to be his hole of choice for the ongoing pleasures he planned for this new slut.

The guys then set up a motion that they had practiced many times before when they blossomed a recruit for the first time into group sex.

That motion allowed all three to drive and withdraw their cocks into Toni's body, a motion that constantly saw sensations moving up and through Toni's body with no respite or delays.

The sensations, the red wine, the massive cocks all caught up with Toni and she collapsed allowing the three to do exactly as they wished to her body. They did and she was not the first to have succumbed to their onslaught. But importantly she came and came and came and loved the result if not their methods.

She would not need a husband to keep her satisfied with these guys around, especially since Jake was out and about most weekends and after all a girl has needs.

The three left her on the bed to recover her composure as they then congratulated themselves with their afternoons work and their decision to offer the role to Toni.

It was time to get down to the planning, organise all the admin, get the contract signed and manage the invites out for the next six months games in Houston.

Meanwhile Garry's brother in another room hidden to Toni checked over the recordings he had made of the action, tidied up the quality where he could, stored them on his hard drive and went out to his office in an adjoining building to secure their legal protection.

San Diego

Jake viewed all his emails and more particularly those from Romeo as he entered his taxi at the airport. He responded to Romeo with a "many thanks buddy. Just keep me informed if you see or hear anything more. Bourbon will be on its way when I get back to my desk."

He was late again thanks to AA and cursed them as he went off to find how Wendy, his new recruit, was going with these two brothers. This contract was going to be a major boost for Consult Co Inc and he was going to pull out all stops to get these guys signed up by Sunday evening, come hell or high water.

The concierge at the marina pointed out the huge yacht where the brothers Hank and Wal moored. His PA was already there according to the concierge, with a smirk on his face acknowledging the talent that had passed his desk this afternoon.

Jake had no sooner put his foot on the deck when Hank shouted out "your late and we want to catch the tide, so let go of the line on front will you and come and join us back at the wheel."

Doing as he was told he untied the front two lines and jumped aboard as the powerful roared to life and the yacht backed out into the channel.

Hank was at the wheel and Wal handed out the champagne with a "fine lady of yours that Wendy, she is downstairs changing into her swimmers and sailing gear."

Now the brothers were like carbon copies of each other, mid 50's, big, muscled, sun tanned, healthy types of over 6 feet, in their Boss style yachting shorts and t shirts, grip shoes, smoking cigars and over friendly, but essentially gentlemen of the older school. Their approach was build relationships that last and do business with those you trust.

Wendy had convinced the guys to go sailing for the afternoon and do business later over dinner.

In the quiet waters Jake changed from his suit into yacht friendly gear and was greeted by Wendy looking stunning in her white short shorts and white t-shirt over a brief blue bikini obvious through her clothes. Those long legs travelled all the way to the top as she lifted herself up the steps to the deck to be welcomed by the fresh air of the open sea blowing her loose hair freely as if she had no cares in the world, she was free here and was going to enjoy it to the maximum.

Jake had the considerable pleasure of seeing that effort as her fine tuned legs pushed her higher up the stairs and that tight rear gripped against her brief bikini bottom. He had to control himself lest he grabbed her for a few moments of pleasure below decks; besides he had to come to an understanding of how best to apply the talents of Wendy in the different environments she would find herself. Here was not going to be a highly sexual environment even remotely like Cancun.

Hank and Wal soon found that Jake and Wendy knew a lot about sailing, rigging and cranks, wind shifts and coming about. They headed the yacht out to a reef near a small island off the coast and laid anchor in a perfect little bay. The water was warm and clean with the bottom maybe 20 feet down in sandy terrain. They spent the next hour or so snorkelling, cameras over the reef fish and ducking the occasional shark. Jake being the strongest swimmer being the protector and having a spear gun and prod.

By late afternoon the four became close as they had gained a lot of knowledge about each other in the depths and managing a large yacht with a limited crew.

Dinner at Hank and Wal's club was superb with all dressed respectfully for the club's rules. Old school values and old money after all. Wendy wore an appropriately sculpted blue linen largely transparent blouse and white slacks that perfectly framed her tight body, with a lace bra underneath and a g string that was obvious through the slacks when the cloth tightened against her rear. That bra did show some obvious bumps even though they were inside in a warm room. She was restless in her seat and visited the ladies when the men turned more to politics.

The only momentous question during the dinner was from Hank "we have three sons coming down tomorrow to take the boat out sailing for the next two days. Assuming you (Jake) are available for us to talk business, how about Wendy goes with them to keep them in line and bring the boat back in one piece? We would be grateful, as would our insurers and their mothers."

Wendy smiled with "I would be delighted."

To which Wal replied "knowing those guys they will too. Oh and Hal is the 2 I.C. in our marketing division and Josh and Don are engineers in our technical division. So it is all in the family."

Dinner concluded with agreements to admin for tomorrow with Wendy and Jake headed back to their hotel suites. Their doors were inter-connected.

Virtually no sooner had they entered their rooms Wendy was knocking on the inter-connection. She had undone all the buttons down her blouse, taken off her shoes and her slacks were on her bed with a "feel like some company?"

Jake stepped back and opened his bar fridge to see Wendy had organised some champagne into his cold space. This woman thinks forward.

He popped the cork as Wendy settled herself on the lounge stretching back to take her flute and bubbles and leave her shoulder bag on the lounge opposite. Her major assets of her long legs and her cleavage were opened to Jake as he stepped up behind her to enjoy the visuals Wendy was deliberately displaying. She lounged allowing her blouse to open completely focusing her targets eyes on her long legs as he sat directly opposite. Her look was I am available. Jake allowed his eyes to drift upwards from her toes, along her legs and to her pussy that was covered by the flimsiest of mesh g strings that left absolutely nothing to the imagination, especially as it was now wet with her interest in activities to come. Her boobs were perfectly framed as she let her blouse slip between her arms. Those nipples were now standing to attention fighting against the fine lace of the bra. His eyes lifted up her exposed chest to those beautiful blue eyes that were now firmly fixed on his growing groin.