R U Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See anything you like?"

"Love that bra and that g string. I suppose they cost a fortune?"

"What's money, besides a girl has got to attract her lover now doesn't she?"

"You don't have to work too hard at that with your body, but I agree?'

She took several sips from her flute as she stared at Jake wanting to see his reactions to her open sexuality. There was silence. She continued in her sexiest tones, while she sipped her flute and ran her lips around the glass rime as she concentrated on his eyes.

"You know that I was randy all night don't you?"

"I got that impression."

"Do you want to know why?"

"You intrigue me."

"You know the names Ben and Wa?"

"Yes, I am familiar with those."

"You see that little TAB in my G string?"

"You are a tease."

"Would you mind checking out my bag and seeing if you find anything interesting in there?"

"Are you talking about the Velcro restraints or the nipple clamps or maybe this rather long black vibrator?'

"They come as a package usually."

"The three do give me some ideas."

"Good as I did not see you as slow on the uptake."

"That's strange I seem to remember that I gave Toni a Fifty Shades package including these in Cancun and she never used them down there or since in my presence."

"You don't miss much?"

"So I take it you got these from Toni?"

"Maybe she lacks imagination or a sense of living outside her norms?"

"And you don't I assume?"

"I told you that my uni major was in Marketing. Meanwhile your teasing can lead to drastic action?"

"That sounds very promising."

"Why don't you remove that TAB with Ben and Wa and we will see where that takes us?"

The night was young and so were they.

Jake and Toni's house three months later

Jake got an early flight back on Sunday morning because he was so pumped up having signed up the biggest contract with the family of Hank and Wal of his career so far he could not wait to get home and tell Toni and his girls Consult Co Inc was now certain to float on the NYSE and they were going to be multi-millionaires.

Arriving around 10.00am he found his two girls too busy to talk to him focused on their tablets, earphones on and watching some video unsupervised. They just nodded at their dad and went on as if he was inconsequential. He was never home and the girls had now treated him with some level of disownment through the way he was treating their mother.

He went to the kitchen to get a coffee and to find his lovable Toni, to give her the great news and hopefully to spend the next hour between her legs celebrating. She was not there, but the kitchen was a mess from not being cleaned up from meals recently past.

His next room was their main bedroom where he found Toni strewn across the bed with no clothes on, face up and lightly snoring. Her breasts were as always perky with her nipples extended pointing firmly to the ceiling. That nipple ring was accentuating some redness around the ring section as it passed through her nipple. She seemed to have marks that could easily be bite marks on her left breast and in her groin just above that perfect pussy. She had not removed her makeup, but this was clearly smudged and runny as if she had a tough night on the dance floor.

The picture was highly suggestive and this took Jake aback somewhat thinking he was the one who was enjoying the pleasures away from home. Here she was at home and against their agreement was most probably bonking away in their hometown. So much for agreements and what else has gone out the window?

He thought it was best to sit down quietly in the kitchen and think over his next conversation with Toni. Grabbing his coffee and being a little tired from the early morning flight he stumbled enough to accidentally knock over Toni's shoulder bag. He stopped quickly enough to prevent all the contents rolling out onto the bench. What did fall out did open his eyes big time.

There was a pair of nickers ripped open on one side that clearly had been worn up to their point of demise and the flimsiest of mesh bras that was a bit small for Toni's at size 38B, along with some of her makeup, lipsticks and odds and sods. She obviously had been out last night.

What surprised him most was an opened box of condoms, large size and promoted as the largest commercially available on the box, ribbed and flavoured. Half the pack was gone, assumed to be used. On the reverse was a yellow stick on post-it note with some words in very clear print. It did take him aback and that was really something given his own exploits of late.

R U Satisfied?