R_Revenge - The Landlord's Wife

Story Info
My landlord is a greedy prick, so I fuck his wife!
812 words
4.03
24.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been around a bit, and noticed that most landlords are greedy bastards, thinking their properties are for income only, and not thinking they should keep up maintenance.

At the time of this story, I was renting a room in a house with 4 other guys, because I was just starting out, and my finances were really tight, and it was the only place I could afford in the area.

The landlord (we'll call him LL) in this story was one of the more extremes: blamed residents for anything that broke, refused to maintain safety items (such as cleaning out the dryer vent once or twice a year, so that his house didn't burn down), and always threatened to raise our rent, if we ever complained. He would always drop by on Saturdays, without notice, just letting himself in - usually to collect rent, and yell at us for anything that didn't put money in his hand.

The only saving grace, was weekly visits from LL's wife, to clean the communal kitchen, living room, and front hallway. It wasn't much, but it saved us 5 guys from fighting over the tasks. She looked and dressed rather homely but was very nice. (I guess opposites attract, eh?) My roommates liked to refer to her as "plumpy-frumpy," and other similarly derogatory names, behind her back. I have to admit that she was only maybe a 6 out of 10, but I still thought it was mean to call her names - made me wonder what they called me, in private.

She normally came over during the week, and would be in the middle of her tasks, by the time I got home in the early evening. We started out just talking, as she worked. I got the feeling her husband didn't pay much attention to her and she didn't have many friends, so loved the interaction and attention. She was from Columbia, and didn't spoke passable, but VERY heavily accented English. (Although I only speak a smattering of Spanish, I've been around Spanish speakers all my life, so the accent doesn't faze me.)

She told me her husband was from the next town over, and his drive to succeed had been very attractive for her. But once they migrated to America, he'd changed. She knew he cheated and took advantage of renters and business partners, but her culture and his mood swings kept her quiet.

As the months went by, I began to formulate a plan for revenge. It began with changing clothes and pitching in with her, whenever she came around. This gave us more time to talk and hang out. She began to show up a bit later, we'd get the work done fast, then sit and talk until she had to leave.

I learned what her favorite alcoholic beverage was and made sure I had plenty of it on hand for the next phase of my plan. The first time I offered it to her, her eyes lit up with appreciation. Then I assured her I'd do the cleaning tomorrow, so that we could sit in the living room and enjoy the special this treat.

Long story short, by the time she'd had a few, we were cuddled up next to each other on the couch. A few more, and I was nibbling her neck and getting her temperature up. Shortly afterward, we were making out and letting our hands roam freely. Coming up for air, I invited her to change venues. She flushed even more, looking at me with entranced puppy-eyes, and just nodded.

A few minutes later, I found out that all the frumpy clothes she wore, were hiding a slightly plump beauty with huge, dark-nippled knockers. I especially liked it when she rode me form on top, letting her boobs hang down, rubbing up and down my face. When I put both of her nipples in my mouth, she'd groan and pull back a bit, so that I had to suck harder to keep hold of them, making her groan even louder.

We finished, and were just lying there spent, when she looked at the clock and freaked out. She grabbed up her clothes, hit the shower, and left, before I could get in a word.

Luckily, that wasn't the end of our affair. The next time she came over, we talked and got some things straight - things like we're having fun, not getting serious (definitely FWB). Since then, she's found excuses to swing by almost every night during the week, whether she only has enough time for a quickie, or we've got a few hours to kill - just not Saturdays.

LL still treats us all like idiot children. But I just smile, and hand him the rent check. After all, I'm the one getting all kinds of sweet revenge on his wife's hot Columbian pussy!