ElizaBitch

Story Info
Cheating wife has him by the balls. How can he escape?
13.3k words
4.3
123.2k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is not based on any person or persons alive or dead. Since it is fiction there is no right or wrong way to write this, only different perspectives or opinions. If you have a different idea how this story should be told; good for you. If you want to share your idea of how you would write this please respond. Afterall this is for your enjoyment and entertainment.

++++++++++++++++++++

Elizabeth Miller and I went to high school together. I knew it but she didn't.

She developed early with large breasts, wide shoulders, small waist, slim hips and a height of 5'8". A natural born athlete. Unfortunately, I was late to develop as I graduated from high school at 5'8", thin chested, skinny legged and weighing 140 pounds. She was proud of her body and took great pride in looking as sexy as she really was. I wore jeans and a t shirt that was too big for me every day to school. Making my chest look even punier.

At the start of the school year all the girls waited to see what Elizabeth was wearing as that was the latest in fashion for the school year. No one even remembered seeing me at school.

Elizabeth was a star tennis player, starting taking lessons at 10 years old. Her size gave her an advantage with strength and stamina over smaller girls. I was the last guy chosen for any team in gym class. For my lack of assets, I over compensated with perseverance and determination. Long distance running was not a team sport. I would not get knocked down, pushed or hit so that was my sport and I was good at it.

Her social calendar was full of dates with the cool guys, rich guys, star athletes and college fraternity boys. My calendar stayed pretty open all four years. I spent my time on electronic gadgets and computers in the garage.

Every fall Elizabeth had a new car to drive to school. I rode my bike all four years.

Elizabeth was always talking to the boys during class. Since my name was Jeff Mullen, we often sat near each other in class. In four years, she talked to me once. The instructor was handing out a test and Elizabeth turned to me, handed me the test and said "Here:"

Her father owned Miller Manufacturing, a well-established and profitable local company. It was started by her grandfather, now run by her father and employed 160 towns people. One of those people was my father who was a machinist at the plant. His only job since returning from the Army.

Elizabeth sat next to me at graduation and I thought I would cream my pants. It appeared to me that she did not have a skirt or pants on under her graduation gown. It was difficult to contain myself. She looked at me funny several times as I was squirming to hide my erection.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After graduation I went to college to become an industrial engineer. I read where Elizabeth received a full ride scholarship to a prestigious school to play tennis. Her picture graced the sports page of our local newspaper a number of times.

During my college freshman and sophomore years I grew 6 inches taller and added 50 pounds of muscle from running. My testosterone went into overdrive and my penis grew to 7" of thick muscle. Being a straight A student, a trim, fit young man with a good-sized dick I went into my junior year with confidence. I was able to sexually preform at a high level with both my cock and my tongue on a number of attractive young ladies.

During Christmas break my junior year I went home to visit my parents. One evening I went to a party put on by one of my classmates. Elizabeth was there looking spectacular and was spectacularly drunk. Her drunk boyfriend of the week was smashed and making rude remarks about her. She slapped him hard and said "I am out of here. Please do not ever call me again."

Since I was the only person around that was not falling down drunk, she told me I was taking her home.

She was totally drunk and stumbled her way to my car. I drove her to one of our classmate's apartment that she was staying at during Christmas break. Her friend was at her grandparents' house for the Holliday's. Just as I stopped the car she started to vomit; she did not get the door open in time to hurl all the vomit outside the car. My car door became a waterfall of beer puke. I got her out of the car and on the sidewalk, where she fell and could not get up. It was a chore but I got her up and into the apartment and rushed her to the bathroom. She spent 20 minutes starring into the water in the toilet bowl and releasing what she had eaten earlier in the day. As soon as she said she was done I started to pick her up and she unloaded on me, full facial. Since I was holding her, she also painted her clothes pink.

Great, the girl I lusted over for four years in high school just made the bathroom a vomitorium. I needed to get out of these clothes before I started to get sick, so I stripped naked. With Elizabeth standing there covered with puke, I thought she needed to take off those clothes and get into the shower. When all her wet clothes were off and in a pile with my soiled clothes, I got the chance to gaze at this Amazon beauty. Big round perfect tits, twin dark areolas, slim waist and a hairless pussy. Some of the girls I have had sex with had perfect tits, some a slim waist and some a hairless pussy but none had the whole package that Elizabeth had.

I did not want to give her a cold shower as I did not need a wide awake drunk. Best plan was a nice warm shower and put her to bed and let her sleep it off. She still could not stand safely so I got in the shower with her. With a washcloth I cleaned her face and arms. But since I had the chance of a life time, I soaped up my hands to clean her magnificent breasts, which took about 10 minutes in my opinion to do a proper job of scrubbing and cleansing. Of course, the nipples needed special care and attention, which brought about a few small moans. Next on the list was her stomach and crotch area. The stomach did not take much time but her pussy needed my special attention. I stood behind her with my erect dick between her muscular ass cheeks and reached around her and began soaping her crotch. She had a prominent clit and it slipped between my fingers very easily in the soapy water. As my right hand worked her clit, my left hand began explore her opening passage to pleasure. Two fingers slid in easily and created even more moaning by Elizabeth. Her hips began to rock back and forth and her breathing became more ragged. Her head rolled back and a loud groan came bubbling out of it. Her legs became unsteady and I had to move my hands from her crotch to her arms to hold her upright. When she gained stability again, I finished washing her legs and ass.

Time to wash her hair so I turned her around so we were face to face and put shampoo on her hair and started working to get it clean. Her face moved to my shoulder and she mumbled something that sounded like "MMMM that feels nice." As she stood there getting her shampoo, her arms were dangling by her sides. She brushed her hand against my cock and instinctively grabbed it. It was apparent to me that she knew her way around a man's cock as she went about stroking and gripping it. Using the shampoo as a lubricant she started pulling, rolling and tantalizing my balls and dick. As my cock reached full extension, she started rubbing the underside with her thumb while gently squeezing my nuts. That was it, I shot ropes of cum onto her legs a foot lower than I would have aimed but it was still gratifying to me. I hated to see my seed wash down the drain as I would have preferred they would have spent the night in her pussy.

After drying her off we walked slowly to the bed and I covered her beautiful body as she started snoring.

The stinking clothes had to go into the washer tonight as I did not want to take vomit-soaked clothes back to my parent's house while I myself was naked. Just too much explaining. All the clothes went into the washer together then I cleaned up any traces of her sickness in the bathroom. By the time I finished final cleanup the clothes were ready for the dryer. Except they still stunk. So back in the washer they went. With all this done I was tired and ready to hit the sack. What better place to sleep than to be next to this gorgeous woman? I justified the decision by thinking how tragic it would be for her to vomit while asleep and die of asphyxiation. So I quietly slid in beside her and snuggled as close as I could get. I'll worry about the sticky precum on her ass at a later point.

The sun was coming through the bedroom window as I slowly came out of the fog of sleep. Elizabeth was still nestled in my arms but I could feel slight movement. She moaned, grabbed my arm and wiggled her butt against by semi erect dick. Suddenly she stiffened, aware something was not right. She turned to me face to face, less than a foot apart.

"What the hell is this? What are you doing in my bed? Who let you in here? The volume of each question was increasing substantially. She jumped out of bed and stood menacingly staring at me with her legs spread and arms on her hips. Eyes blazing and lips snarling "Who in the fuck are you?"

I had to act quickly or this little piece of paradise was going to turn into hell. Jumping out of bed and standing in front of her I said forcefully: " I am the guy you told to take you to this apartment while you were stinking drunk. I am the guy who kept you out of a cab that would take a drunk pretty girl back to the taxi barn for all the guys to fuck. I am the guy who has the car you puked in last night as I brought you here. I am the guy who picked you up off the apartment sidewalk so you would not lay there and suffer frostbite or freeze to death. Either of those tragedies would ruin your tennis career. I am the guy who carried you into this apartment and into the bathroom and was there supporting you while you prayed to the porcelain god of toiletry. I am the guy you puked in the face after you said you were all clear. I am the guy who held you up in the shower to clean the vomit off you. I am the guy who put you into bed and stayed with you so if you vomited in your sleep you would not die of asphyxiation. I am the guy who did not have sex with you while you were drunk. That is who I am and why I was here. You do not remember last night and I can understand your confusion."

Her posture did not change but the snarling mouth softened. She quietly said "I must have really tied one on last night. There are snippets of things I remember but nothing is coherent. Do I know you?"

"You know me but do not remember me. My name is Jeff Mullen and I sat next to you in most of our classes in high school. I was the skinny guy in jeans and a t-shirt. Geek squared."

Elizabeth commented "You've got to be kidding me, I do remember you getting better grades than me. I copied from you on several tests."

I confessed with "To be honest with you I made sure you could see my tests. I was too shy to talk to you and I thought you might say something to me because I couldn't say anything to you."

We both laughed at that and the tension of us waking up nude together lessened.

I said "Now that you know I am not Jack the Ripper; can I get you some toast and black coffee to counteract the vile alcohol you consumed last night?"

She smiled and said "Yes please"

As I turned to walk to the kitchen, I checked Elizabeth out in the mirror on the wall. I saw she was also checking me out and saw a slight smile and nod of her head.

As the coffee was brewing, I toasted some bread and put butter and a generous portion of grape jelly on it for a sugar rush for energy to start the day. On the kitchen counter I found a small white apron and put it on to hide my eager cock's attraction to her. With a plate in one hand and a coffee cup in the other I returned to the bedroom to a raucous laugh from Elizabeth. She enjoyed my attempt at modesty by lifting the apron as I set the coffee and plate on the night stand.

She said "This bread has a lot of jelly on it. Would you bring me a napkin because I am going to spill this on my tits."

I smiled and said "You don't need a napkin. I will gladly lick it off of you. Grape jelly is my favorite, I can't get enough of it." With a grin I went back to the kitchen to retrieve my cup of coffee.

When I returned, she had grape jelly all around her mouth, on her tits and a very large mess on her pussy. She smiled and said "Oppps, I guess I spilled on myself"

With a big smile I started kissing her lips followed by licking the jelly from her face. The grape flavored breast was wonderful as my tongue went over those orbs numerous times. Sucking jelly off an engorged nipple will really get your dick hard. My face is now in the jelly fest between her thighs. I could feel my face getting sticky from the appetizer she smeared on her pussy. I was using my flat tongue and horse nibble to make sure every square inch of her skin was cleaned. After the legs were cleaned, I moved to where those beautiful thighs met. My breath is on the labia. Lightly touching, always moving.

Elizabeth was moaning and groaning, hissing "More, More, More". I knew I had her then. She was now my own personal sex toy. Juices started to pour out of her vagina. Her breath was rattling in her throat. As my tongue started to brush her clit, I introduced two fingers into her vagina, increasing the decibel level of the moaning. Her hands were on the back of my head, wanting more and more of my tongue and lips. I had learned to hold my breath while loving a vagina when my mouth was being smashed into a crotch. I call this having "Face time" and it has never failed me or the woman I have been with.

It appeared to me that she was having small waves of orgasms, but I was fishing for the Big One. The one that she will keep her pussy tingling for another week. If I am successful, I will be visiting this same sex resort every day until both she and I go back to college. There was no timer on this, to use a tennis term, match. The result, not the time is what was important. And here it came, it started when her vagina started to quiver on its own. Thighs gripped and released, then gripped again and began to twitch. Three fingers pushed into her pussy and were met with a tsunami coming the other direction. Fluids sprayed everywhere. Soaking my face, hands, throat and chest. I lifted my head up to see if my victory was accepted by Elizabeth. She was staring at the ceiling, mouth wide open while panting. I gently ran my fingers over sensitive areas that would prolong her euphoria. Slowly she came out of her trance, smile on her face, looking for whoever sent her off into the sexual cosmos.

Then I heard some soft words "I...I...wha....I...Hummm....this....my god....never...wow." Her eyes tried to focus but they were fully dilatated and not seeing what she was looking at. Finally, she looked directly into my eyes and said "That was unbelievable. You are a keeper." I doubt she even remembered my name as at this point every nerve ending going into her brain was focused on her spasming pussy. "Hold me please" came breathlessly out of her mouth.

I moved up and wrapped her in my arms. No kissing, no groping, just comforting, warm arms around her body and soul. Neither one of us moved. There was no need. We both were completely satisfied at this point. I don't know if we were asleep or in deep contemplation, it didn't matter.

Sometime later, I don't know when, she looked at me and said "Are you ready to fuck me?"

I beamed and said "I thought you would never ask."

She said "I don't know if I can give you what you gave me but I know I will have a good time. She pushed me onto my back and said "I like being on top."

I said "I like you being on top of me" as she swung her leg over my waist and reached down to guide my cock into her pussy. That pussy was still steaming from her monster orgasm. So slick that my cock slid past her outer lips before either one of us knew it. She wanted to tease and go slowly but her pussy cried "NOW". As she started to grind her clit on my dick, I watched the best pair of breasts I have ever seen swing back and forth.

I asked "Are you fucking me or am I fucking you."

Elizabeth moaned "I am fucking you until I cum, then we'll see about getting you to fire some semen into my cunt. Until then just concentrate on keeping that big beautiful cock of yours hard."

I've known of guys being selfish about pleasing themselves first then the woman, but this was a different program for me. Not that I am complaining, but it's a good thing I did a lot of long distance running which requires concentration. I recognized her signs of impending climax and tried to maximize her pleasure. It seemed to work as she started to lift her head and shout at the ceiling. While she did not soak my cock with her juices, she did stay very slippery and kept up the rocking motion on my dick.

"Cum in me now Jeff"

Just what I wanted to hear. I tried to get her to roll on her back but she said "No, I like being on top."

Elizabeth then started tormenting my nipples and emphasizing the rubbing of her crotch on my cock plus the view of her tits had me cuming in minutes. We laid together until my cock slipped out of her pussy causing a flood of my cum to ooze onto the sheets.

After a joint shower we found a dry spot on the sheets and just relaxed while holding each other. I asked her why she was staying at Carol's instead of with her parents.

She replied very quietly "It's complicated, has to do with family dynamics. I don't get along well with my brothers."

Quickly I changed the subject to "What are you doing later today?"

She changed the look on her face to a more pleasant look and said "Morning is running pre-Christmas errands and I have a tennis match at 2pm"

"There's a foot of snow on the ground, how can you play tennis?" I asked.

"Indoor tennis court at the country club. Jeff"

+++++++++++++++++++++

Life was working out well for me as in November I had arranged a job interview for 1pm today. Interesting how fate works, my job interview I had arranged was with Robert Miller, President and Chairman of the Board of Miller Manufacturing, Inc. What are the odds of having a job interview with a man whose daughter I fucked that morning? And plan to fuck her again this evening.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The last suit I had worn was at my high school graduation, so I had purchased a new suit last week for this meeting. I was pumped and scared for this meeting, regardless of what happened between Elizabeth and I this morning. With a deep breath I pushed the door to Miller Manufacturing Corporate office open and said "Hello" to my cousin Sally. My mother and Sally's mother were sisters with Sally being born 5 years before me.

Sally smiled at me and had me take a seat while she went to tell Mr. Miller his appointment had arrived. After winking at Sally, I strode into an office that had wood paneling that probably denuded a small oak forest. Mr. Miller stood and shook my hand and asked me to sit in one of the overstuffed chairs under portraits of himself and his father.

Mr. Miller asked me why I wanted to speak to him. I told him "I am a junior at State University and am looking for a summer internship and Miller Manufacturing was top of my list."

Mr. Miller said "Why Miller Manufacturing? There are other high-flying companies that would attract a bright young man like yourself."

"Sir, this town is my home, I went to school here, my family has lived here for over a hundred years. My father has worked here since he came back from the Army. I remember coming into your shop here as a little boy with my father and admiring the big machinery. I inherited a strong industrial understanding from my father. I think I can be of great value to your organization. This town is not where college graduates with my GPA want to move to. They want Chicago, Dallas or Houston. I want to be here, in this town, working for your company. I know I have to prove myself to you but I am willing to do what it takes to do that. My plan is to be a summer intern with you this year with the prospect of you hiring me full time next May."