Rabbit Hole Ch. 04 - Astrid

Story Info
Astrid stops a fight during her first time in the club.
3.4k words
3.5
1.7k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wendy_B
Wendy_B
7 Followers

Astrid.

Tired and horny. Those two words had been my life for the past 18 months. Ever since I'd started training officers for the security teams and dispatch, I'd been tired and damn horny. New regulation required that we wear these tight fuckin' legging-styled pants for the sake of mobility. It had been hell on my morale before I had to watch newbies run their cute little asses around obstacle courses.

Tonight would be different; I had decided that. Tonight I was going to go out, have a drink, and maybe flirt with someone nice. It was my first night off in months due to "restructuring in the company," and I finally had some free time. What better way to spend it than cutting loose for once?

The club itself was pretty nice. The trendy wall decorum and lighting gave the sense that you'd stepped into the future or something similar. The paid dancers were sloshed enough to not care that their clothes were falling off. On top of that, there were some pretty talented, attractive people on the dance floor to boot.

I hadn't been to the "White Rabbit" before. A few of my futanari co-workers had recommended this location to me. Apparently, there was a high population of futanari patrons that frequented the place. So the patrons would be more understanding than if I showed up at some other club. Hopefully.

As I made my way through the dancing throngs toward the bar, a lot of the clubbers stopped their dancing to have a look at me. I wasn't surprised, but it was always uncomfortable to attract attention because of my size. It was probably unusual among even futanari to find women who stood over a foot taller than everyone in the room. I did my best to ignore their staring and made my way closer to the bar.

I was almost there. I'd nearly made it to my drink when the worst happened. A tall (for your average guy) man stood up and knocked over his drink. "Fuck you, stuck-up bitch!" he shouted, kicking back his stool as he stood to face a pink-haired, short woman with very fierce makeup.

"Ha! Maybe when you grow a bigger tic tac, chilito," she chided, waving at the man dismissively. He turned to storm off and stomped face-first into my chest. Instinctively, I flexed reflexively, and he bounced back and onto his ass, shouting.

"What the fuck, prick?!" the dazed man called from the floor. From this vantage point, I could see him more clearly. Black male, mid 20s, about 6'2" somewhat muscular build. Not bad. I leaned down to pick him up and he finally realized who, or what, he'd run into. His eyes went wide as I picked him up by his jacket and lifted him off of the floor.

I set him down heavily on his feet and brushed off his jacket as he stared up at me slack-jawed. "Sorry about that, big guy. I'll watch where I'm stepping next time," I said, clearly offering him an out.

Luckily, he took it, spouting "You do that," with a dramatic adjusting of his jacket before he walked off. Not even looking after him, I hooked my boot behind a leg of the toppled barstool and flipped it back upright. Sitting where the man had been settled, I caught the attention of the bartender cleaning up the mess he had made. "Mojito, please."

The girl next to me laughed just loud enough that I heard her over the music, and I turned my head to eye her. She was one hell of a creature, with a slim, tight body, fit for modeling or gymnastics, or both. She was eying me right back with her big, dazzling eyes. "Thanks for the show, big girl. I was gonna settle for just watching him have a fit and leave, but that was much more entertaining," she said, fishing a card from her handbag and giving it to the bartender before I could pull mine out. "Let me treat you. For the show, and a bit of your time."

The girl winked at me and I curtly nodded, watching the bartender take her card before turning to her. "Okay, little lady. You have my attention. Not often a cute girl gets me a drink," I said, turning my body to face her and taking off my thick work jacket, exposing my turtleneck underneath. "My name's Astrid. Good to meet you."

I offered her my right hand and she gently placed her much smaller hand in mine instead of grasping it for a shake. Deciding to play along I lifted her hand and gave it a gentle peck. This brought a derisive smile to her pretty face. Letting her hand go I waited for her name expectantly.

"You can call me Reina for now, Astrid," she told me, taking her card back from the bartender before taking another sip from her drink. "So, you're a futanari?"

If I'd had my drink yet, I might have done a spit take at that. Instead, my eyes widened and I looked around us. No one else seemed to have even heard the question over the music. I nodded.

"Don't go shy on me now, big girl. Everyone is here for something. I'm just not shy about what I'm looking for," she explained, gesturing to my drink as the tender placed it down next to me. I picked it up and took a sip. Good shit.

"And, uh...what are you looking for?" I asked her, looking down along her tight, form-fitting dress. She shifted her posture to face me, her body moving sensually even as she made such a small adjustment.

"I'm looking for someone with a big dick and the balls to step to me for a fun time," she said. This time I was a bit more prepared for her to be blunt, but it still made me blush. This little lady was something else. I wasn't sure if I'd made the right decision getting involved. "You seem like you might be someone with both," she continued, putting her hand on my pant leg.

I tensed reflexively, my thick quads bulging my pant leg and straining the fabric momentarily. "Careful with that hand, little lady. You might find what you're wishing for," I said, half joking, half hinting that I'd prefer the hand not to be there. I took another swig of my drink letting the burn of the alcohol fill my throat. I needed to focus on something else, anything else, lest I actually got hard and she won this little flirting game.

I found myself coughing as she ran that hand up my leg and into my inner thigh. "Don't threaten me with a good time," she replied, leaning in. I reached down to move her hand, but she swatted my hand away and reached for my balls. One major perk of being a futanari in a security job is that you can justify baggier pants. A baggy design can stop people from peeping your goods from across a room. But it doesn't stop anyone from getting a good feel of your package if they're insistent enough.

Reina's fingers gently wrapped around one of my heavy jewels and she looked up at me as I stiffened up. I don't think genetic women quite understand how uncomfortable being grabbed by the balls is, but she seemed very amused by the look on my face. "Too big to hold both in one hand," she commented before shifting her grip up to the base of my shaft, "and thick on top of that?"

I gave another, more obvious clearing of my throat and moved my legs, crossing them and closing off my groin to her before she could stimulate me further. She didn't try to stop me this time, picking up her drink again and taking another sip as she leered at me hungrily. "Find what you were looking for?" I asked her, trying to ignore the growing length between my legs. She'd gone and done it now.

"I think I have," she said, maintaining that hungry gaze, "How about we have a quick visit to the bathroom before you take me home?" Woah. Going to my place that quick? This girl wasn't playing around.

"Why would a strong, young woman like yourself need an escort to the bathroom?" I asked, taking another sip of my drink. I probably shouldn't have if she wanted me to drive us somewhere after this, but I needed the buzz at this point.

"You saying a big, muscular tank like you is scared to take little ol' me to the ladies room?" She rebutted, trying to test my pride. I gave her a soft sigh and a nod. Whatever reason she had for wanting me to go with her, I would deal with it.

She stood up and I finished my drink in a hurry before standing as well. I towered over her at this point. She may have been short for the average person, but it was still rare for me to find a woman whose face was level with my navel while standing. While I was gazing down, I noticed where her eyes were and went even redder in the cheeks. There was a lengthy, prominent bulge running down the now tight leg of my work pants.

I was about to adjust them when she looked up at me and winked, giving me a pat on the leg. Looking down I watched her turn her elegant little frame around and begin strutting away. I could hardly believe how forward she was. I promptly adjusted my pants to fit a bit more comfortably around my girth and began to follow her.

Natural-born women sure were a different breed. I would have been beet red wearing such a thin, tight tube of cloth, but she looked at home in it. She moved around like it was second nature for her in heels, and as I followed her to the bathroom I got an inkling as to why she might have wanted me to escort her.

With my size, people who saw me coming naturally moved out of the way, making a little path for her through the throngs of horny dancers. We still had to go around a few insistently grinding couples, but the journey was easier. It wasn't until we reached the three separate bathroom doors on the other side of the club that I stopped following her.

She turned and looked back at me, standing in front of the futanari bathroom door. I couldn't help but blink and stare back at her. "Um...the ladies room is that o-" I began, pointing to my left, but she cut me off, rolling her eyes and grabbing my shaft through my pants again.

I jumped, my fists balling as I curbed my instinct to throw her off. She led me into the bathroom with her and my nostrils flared as I was hit with a fog bank of fuck perfume. Security in this place obviously didn't care that people were having sex in these stalls if my olfactory glands had anything to report.

My shaft throbbed against her tiny grip as we walked into the room. The first thing I noticed after the smell was the surprising level of cleanliness in this bathroom. The stalls looked like they were at least wiped down daily. The floor tiles were pristine. Even the sinks were surprisingly pristine, each adorned with porcelain rabbit ears. Cute.

The second thing I noticed was the couple leaning against the furthest sink. An average-height white futanari, leaning her weight on the sink as a rainbow-haired black woman of average height pressed her face under the other futa's balls. Well, that partially explained the smell. The receiver turned to face us as we came in, tensing momentarily before she recognized that Reina was leading me by my cock.

Once she saw I was being handled, she put her hand on the back of the black woman's head and resigned to enjoying herself. I found it odd how much an erection could change the atmosphere, but didn't have any time to remark on the notion as I felt myself being steered toward a stall.

"You're a filthy voyeur aren't you, Astrid," Reina taunted as she maneuvered me like heavy machinery, piloting me into the stall, "Close the door." I did as she instructed, almost out of reflex, though I doubt there was much point. My head was well over the walls of the stall.

"Uh...maybe we should wait on this?" I attempted as she unzipped my pants, my cheeks growing redder by the second. Why was I letting this girl do this? Why was I not taking charge of the situation? Why did this turn me on?

The stretchy material of my pants and underwear was below my hips before I could begin to answer any of those questions. Reina's hungry gaze was centered on my cock, still partially trapped in my pant leg, and balls. "This more than passes," she said, grabbing my meat with one hand, and pulling my pant leg further down with the other.

My length swung up now that the cloth restraint was no longer keeping it down, it's bulbous head pointing toward Reina's nose as she sat herself on the toilet lid, pulling me further into the stall.

For some dumb reason, I decided that now would be the time for one last attempt to dissuade her from a bathroom blowjob. Mustering a few words past my aroused haze, I tried to speak to her. "Reina, we could at least wai- ah!"

There was an audible Smack! in the middle of my attempt as Reina gave my rod a firm slap. I jumped in shock. It hadn't really hurt, but the discomfort and the noise certainly got my attention. Before I could step back, her hand was on my sack and her grip on my shaft had tightened. She was looking up at me with an odd sternness in her big brown eyes.

"Don't talk. I don't like to be interrupted," she commanded. I nodded and she took her hand away from my testis and began to stroke my shaft. "You be good, and I'll let you cum before we go. Interfere, and I'm the only one getting off tonight. Understood?" I nodded again and she smiled that mischievous, confident smile of hers and kissed my tip. My cock pulsated against her lips, harder than it had been in months.

Something about this girl had lit a flame in me. Maybe it was her pretty face and her striking makeup. Maybe it was her slim, elegant figure with its sensual curves and diminutive breasts. Maybe it was the fact that she was bold enough to lead a person almost twice her size into a bathroom for a naughty blowjob that had me so desperately hot. I didn't know which. All I knew was that I wanted her. That I was willing to be obedient to have her.

I stifled a moan as her cute, glossy lips pressed to my crown and her tongue flicked teasingly at my tip. My eyes fluttered closed and my senses sank into bliss.

My cock was in a world of sensation, my glans bulging against the plump swells of her lips. Her tongue was teasing over my cock hole with little cat-like laps, sending surges of delicious pleasure pulsing through my hips in time with her tongue movements. I felt her hands on me, squeezing and stroking from each side as she got a handle on my size.

Her hands were cool in comparison to the heat of my shaft, but her mouth was a wet little furnace. The contrast on my cock left me weak in the knees and I found myself leaning my weight onto the side of the stall. There was an audible, wet smack as Reina's lips popped off of my cock's head, sucking a deep groan from me as they did so.

I opened my eyes to look down at her and was met with a stunning picture. She was looking back up at me, her doe-eyed gaze locking with mine before she gave me a lewd wink, sticking out her long, pierced tongue and dragging it up my dick. Her hot breath ran along the veins of my throbbing member as she licked me from stem to stern while maintaining eye contact. I nearly came on the spot.

I think she could tell the situation I was in, because she pulled away from my penis and looked up at me, her overdone lashes fluttering in a cute, excessive manner while she made me cool off.

"You've got this fat, filthy, breeder cock all in my face, but you're so tame, Astrid," she teased, leaning forward and gently nipping my cock, making me jump and gasp in mixed pleasure and pain as her sharp little teeth gently dug into my sensitive flesh. "I like it though," she said as she released my pent up cum-hose.

Before I could part my lips and form full words, she had slapped the bottom of my crown back onto her tongue and began waffling it across her tongue, the stud she had buried in the center of her palate grinding along my cumvein. The stimulation was too intense as I banged on the side of the stall, the force of the motion making the screws squeak.

Outside, the other couple laughed. One of them made a comment about "damn good head", but my brain was hardly functioning, trying to process the intense haze of pleasure clouding my thoughts. My nails were digging into the paint on the stall wall. I was already so close again.

Once again she pulled off of my cock, leaving my shaft twitching and vulnerable in her grip. How long was this going to go on? How much more sweet torture would she put me through in this stall? I thought of stepping back, maybe pulling my cock free and stowing it while I had the brain function to do so, but my body wouldn't budge. Every fiber in me wanted this. I wanted to see how far she'd go. I wanted to experience whatever she would do next.

She didn't disappoint. Stroking the barrel of my shaft with her dainty little fingers, she dragged her cheek along my cock until she had her lips pressed to my scrotum and my shaft poking me in my lower ribs. I could barely see her past my girth, but fuck, I could definitely feel her.

The hot, misty pants flowing between her glossy lips washed over my inner thighs. I could imagine her tongue running over them, preparing to tease me further. I could almost feel it with how aroused I was, the anticipation leaving my thighs tense.

And then she bit me, her teeth lightly digging into the skin between the base of my shaft and my scrotum and her little tongue teasing over what little of me she had inside of her mouth. Bliss flooded my senses, overtaking the sudden spike of discomfort in my groin almost immediately. My eyes must have crossed and clamped shut, because my vision suddenly failed me. I found myself blind, my fist slamming into the wall of the stall. The resulting bang and groan of the wall were drowned out by my admittedly loud moan.

By the time I could manage to open my eyes again, Reina had released me from her mouth and was leaning against the other wall of the stall, smirking at me. I was about to say something to her, maybe comment about her gratuitous use of teeth on my groin, when something dripped down in front of my face and fell to the floor.

A quick glance up and down painted the picture quite clearly. She had made me cum so hard it had hit the ceiling and splashed back, which explained her change of location to some extent. She probably didn't want to get my spunk on her pretty dress and hair.

"Fuck," was the only word I managed before I stepped back and bumped into the stall door, looking at the thick puddle of white on the floor in front of me.

"Soon," she replied, smirking at me. "You're taking me home first, Astrid. So, put that thing away and let's get a move on."

I could hardly believe the words I was hearing, but my cock throbbed obediently at her command. What the hell had I gotten myself into?

Wendy_B
Wendy_B
7 Followers