Rabbit Hole Ch. 03 - Josh

Story Info
Short chapter so we know what's going on w/ Josh.
1.3k words
4.63
1.7k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wendy_B
Wendy_B
7 Followers

The inside of the club was a thumping hive of nubile, fertile bodies. The air pulsed with electronica. Strobes flashed and glitter about showering the dance floor in different colors.

I couldn't focus on any of that, though. My eyes were locked onto the juiciest ass and widest hips I had ever seen. And my mind was consumed by thoughts of pounding it full of jizz before the three jerks next to me did.

Speaking of the assholes who could potentially ruin my chances at a fun night, walking next to me behind the jiggly bimbo before there were 3 other guys, all about my size. One was a black dude with a silk shirt and expensive looking clothes on. The next prick was a dark haired, scrawny kid in black leather clothing. The last of my rivals was a boy who I wondered if he was of legal age to get into the club. He didn't talk much, and had his hair covering his face under his beanie.

Looking at all of them, I felt like I had a great chance of scoring tonight. This girl's body guards really didn't know how to pick 'em except for me, of course. All I had to do was prove to her that I wasn't fucking weird.

Adding a bit of confidence to my stride, I stepped up next to the dark haired babe and put my hand around her waist as I fell into stride with her. She turned her head to face me and I gave her a sly wink and a smile.

It took me aback when she put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. I didn't even get a chance to complain as I found myself face to tit with her chest. She walked us the rest of the way to VIP with me smothered against the plush side of pillow mountains.

The guard stopped her and she paused as her own goon flashed an ID or something. We marched in after that, and the woman pulled me in front of her, guiding me by the shoulders.

"You're a brave man to lay hands on me like that,'" she whispered in my ear as we walked, "I like my men brave." I nearly jumped when she slipped a hand in my pants, but I kept my cool.

She checked my goods as we entered a private room and then slipped her hand free as the tag-alongs filtered in. It took me a moment to recover as she slipped past me and took her place at the center of the circular couch. The losers club all took spots around her, and before i knew it I was sitting at the end of the couch next to the fuckin' goth.

The woman snapped her fingers and immediately the back wall of the vip room slid to the side, servers stepping out with an assortment of drinks on large silver trays. "Relax," she said, setting back into her seat as the staff filtered in with refreshments, "Take a load off. I'd like to get to know each of you."

So this was the game of the night? Were we supposed to get sloshed and see who was the last man standing? Smiling I picked up one of the bottles of beer and lifted it, gesturing a cheers. The other boys downed shots and other strong liquors like the simpletons they were. They couldn't get that this was a long game.

"Let's start with names," the gorgeous babe said, cupping a margarita slush and sipping through what looked like a cinnamon straw, "I am Valentina. Nova Don of this little white rabbit. And the rest of you are?"

Beanie boy responded first, waving as he started. "I'm Trevor. Trev's fine. I uh... I'm a photographer for a talent agency," he mumbled out. Soft spoken wimpy men. I couldn't help but roll my eyes as Valentina replied in pleasantries.

I didn't wait for the other cucks to start talking. "I'm Josh. I'm starting up a restaurant," I said, talking over the emo. Valentina's eyes locked onto me and she smirked again, her eyes running over me in a way I'd never really seen a woman look at a man. "It's a long term investment, but it'll pay off."

"Oh I do love to eat," Valentina purred. She sure did look hungry for something with that leer she was giving me. I ignored the rest of the groupies and their introductions. They didn't matter. What mattered was Valentina, her luscious breasts and her sparkling green eyes, and the shimmering, form fitting dress I was wanting to get her out of.

She returned my heated glances occasionally but for the most part, struck up conversations with the other men in the room. The game had begun. It didn't take long for Trevor to excuse himself, blabbing about meeting some other chick. Valentina barely waved. Mr. Goth was the next to fall, rushing out of the room suddenly, covering his mouth. Meanwhile I watched, laughing and swigging my beer.

Within 30 minutes, it was just me, the black dude and Valentina. Luckily, that didn't last too long either. The black dude put up a decent fight between the fruity drinks and talking about his computer skills or whatever... But soon enough Valentina put her hand on his leg and whispered something into his ear.

It must have been bad, cus his eyes looked like saucers when she pulled away, and he excused himself only moments later. She leered after him, waggling her fingers before turning to me. "How disappointing," she said, licking her lips and curling her finger, beckoning for me, "but you won't let me down. Will you, Josh?"

Putting down my near empty beer, I shifted over and settled down right next to the busty beauty with a wink."Never, baby. Never."

She chuckled at that, putting an arm around me. "You said you were making a restaurant?" she brought up, looking into my eyes. I nodded, slipping my hand onto the soft flesh of her thigh. I could feel her heat through her dress. "Will you be serving meat dishes?"

"I'll serve you whatever you want, gorgeous," I nearly growled at her, puffing out my chest and beginning to stroke my hand up her thigh. She smiled, leaning back and kissing me as my hand ventured further. Her lips seemed warm, wet, and soft against my own, and she tasted sweet like her drink. Maybe it was the alcohol, but I could have sworn my hand bumped into and ran up along something hard...

I ignored it, squeezing her thigh and continuing to touch her. I could feel her magnificent rack pressed back to my chest. I knew she wanted this as much as I did. Our tongues may as well have been knotted with one another with how hard we were kissing.

Then her hand went down my pants and my brain melted. Her soft fingers wrapped around my length with a practiced grip and she began to stroke. I was hard as diamonds in an instant, groaning into her mouth as she worked my dick. This is what I'd been waiting for.

Reaching up from her thigh, I grabbed her breasts as taste tactfully unzipped me. Her hooters squished in my hand like massive marshmallows with every movement of my fingers. Lifting them was more difficult than i expected. Not only were those fat tits wobbly, but they were heavy.

Breaking the kiss I pulled back breathing heavy from excitement. "Let me see those pretty tits," I demanded, stroking their sides. She gave my cock a mind melting squeeze before pulling the straps of her dress to the side and lowering them, letting her mounds bounce free. They were glorious to behold, perky, mountains called to me.

Giving in to my inner beast, i shoved my face into her tits and motorboated. I could hear her giggling from in her pillow valley and continued, letting my tongue roam free. Everything about this club slut was prime banging material.

Wendy_B
Wendy_B
7 Followers