Race to the Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy!" he replied. "We got all hot and bothered to fuck her again and then...THIS!" He reached down and cradling his cock said "What am I supposed top do with this?"

"Um, I have an idea." said Brittany from behind the group.

They all turned to look in her direction, even Jujou and she shrank back in embarrassment.

"Well? We're waiting..." prompted the football player.

"Well...um. I just thought, um..."

"Don't be embarrassed, spit it out honey!" said Chastity.

"It's just...you see..."

Everybody was looking on, waiting anxiously to hear what she had to say.

"OK...OK it's just...Well, I think she looks kinda...kinda sexy this way and well...I just thought if she went down on me and you guys um...do it from behind her you could, um...look at me instead of her."

The mousey swimmer clasped her hands in front of herself and looked at the ground, thoroughly embarrassed that she had let slip her own craven desires.

"Hmmm... that just might work!" said the foot ball player to Brittany's complete surprise.

"Yeah, I could go for that." agreed the basketball player.

"OK girl, get naked!" added the swimmer with a nod.

Brittany grinned and in 3 seconds flat was naked and on the floor, legs spread wide in front of Jujou.

The hapless ex-redhead tried to turn her head away, but the suddenly empowered Brittany simply grabbed her by the ears and pulled her forward.

"EAT!" she demanded to the once unattainable woman while still pulling painfully on Jujou's ears. What choice did she have? Slowly at first Jujou began to eat.

"Faster!" demanded Brittany as she crushed Jujou's face tightly into her cunt.

"Your turn guys!" said Chastity, happy to see that they were back on track and had yet to reach the bottom of Jujou's humiliation.

Some time later Jujou lay on the dirty locker room floor exhausted, catching her breath, and covered in the cum of five guys and a girl. After they'd had had their fill, Brittany had ordered Jujou to roll over onto her back and while she rode her face to yet another intense orgasm the boys stood around them and jerked off until they'd all ejaculated and covered Jujou's spent body with what had to be the last of their collective cum.

At last, Chastity felt vindicated.

EPILOGUE:

A year later the students at the university were still wondering what had happened to turn the hard-ass gorgeous little soccer star into the swim team's bald bitch. She had abandoned her promising soccer career (another casualty of the bet as Chastity had made her quit after finding out Jujou planned for her to quit the swim team) and yes, she was still totally hairless (some said as a tribute to swimmers who often shave themselves for a few tenth of a second) and though she attended every swim meet she rarely showed any emotion, win or lose. No one could fathom it.

Well, almost no one.

It was the bottle that kept Jujou in line. It also kept her silent about what had transpired on that terrible night last year. Yes, the bottle. The one that held the new, experimental and permanent hair remover that Chastity claimed she had stolen from her chemist father. The ex-redhead had no idea whether or not this was true, but after what had transpired in the boy's locker room that night she was taking no chances. It was far better to keep her self hairless from head to toe and submit to regular "inspections" by Brittany until graduation than it was to run the risk of total and permanent depilation.

After all, graduation was only 2 years away...