Racer's Edge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky stood up and glared at him, then poked him in the chest, saying, "Listen, I only married that little dicked son-of-a-bitch to get away from my parents. He had no idea of what I was doing before I met him and how many guys I had fucked. Hell, he thought I was a virgin. Tonight, I'm going to change all of that. Wendy and I are going to fuck him silly and then I'm going to invite all the men in to fuck me right in front of him then make him eat me out. I'm going to make him a cuckold whether he likes it or not." Then Becky and Paulo got down to some serious fucking but the tears in my eyes made it difficult to watch.

Fred saw me crying, closed my computer, locked it in my secret cabinet and said, "Come on, Kev. Let's get out of here. I think you need a drink." I told him I'd follow him in my car and we left and drove across town to a quiet bar. About a half an hour later, we were on our second drink and Becky tried calling and I let it go to voicemail. Then she sent me a text:

Becky: Where are you?

Me: Testing a new tune. Be back soon.

Becky: It's my birthday.

Me: I know. Happy Birthday.

Becky: When are you going to be home?

Me: Soon I hope. It's beginning to overheat.

Becky: I love you.

I just about puked. Fred was looking over my shoulder and said, "Man, how in the world can she say that after what we just watched. What a lying, cheating little whore," then he looked at the tears on my cheeks and said, "Sorry Kev, I know you loved her. It's gotta be rough." I nodded, downing my drink and motioned for another.

Then my phone went off, Becky was calling Darrell. I sat the phone on the table so Fred and I could see their conversation.

Becky: Hey handsome, are you coming to my birthday party or not?

Darrell: Becky, do you really want me there with your husband and all your friends there?

Becky: Darrell honey, not only do I want you here, I want you to fuck me in front of my husband to show him how a real man fucks a woman. Show him what a real cock looks like stretching a woman and filling her completely. Making her orgasm until she passes out. Won't you do that for me, please?

Darrell: You really want me to do that? In front of him?

Becky: Yes! And when you have filled my pussy with your sweet black seed, I want you to force him to lick and suck it out like a good cuckold. Can you do that for me, please?

Darrell: I can try but what if he fights back?

Becky: Allen, Paulo and Antonio will be there to help you. They'll make sure he gets me all clean so the next guy that takes me gets a clean pussy to fuck. He will have to clean me up a lot because I plan on fucking guys all night long. I need to teach him a lesson.

Darrell: {big sigh} See you in a few, Beck.

Fred looked at me and said, "Man, you don't need to go home. You can crash at my apartment. I'll stop by your place and pick up your computer but if you're smart you won't go anywhere near that bitch." I agreed, shutting off my phone. After he let me into his apartment, I sat in the dark, awaiting his return. It was early in the morning before he made it back, apparently the party went on and on and Fred didn't want to get caught. Once he returned, I caught a few zees on his couch, holding my computer like I did my teddy bear as a child.

I didn't wake until almost noon when Fred was digging through his cupboards looking for something to eat. "Fred," I said, "I'll buy, let's go get something to eat. Meet me at Denny's." After we ate, I headed to my parents and told them about the events at the party. I was planning on calling my attorney on Monday and having Becky served on Tuesday if possible.

My father had the nerve to say, "Kevin, don't you think you two can work it out? Maybe counseling or something?"

My mom glared at him and giving him a stern look said, "Thomas L. Foster, haven't you listened to a word your son has said? How would you feel if I was screwing around on you? Would you like it if I was fucking some big dicked black buck? Would you?" I could see daggers in her eyes then she grabbed my computer and said to me, "Kevin, show us the videos, son. Maybe then your father will understand." She was pissed at him.

I wasn't able to look at my mom but I somehow managed to say, "Mom, I don't think you should see the garbage Becky has pulled. I know it made me sick."

Mom patted my hand, saying, "Kevin, we're not as lame as you think. We've watched porn before. That's what this is, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I've watched some before too mom," I said, "just not with my wife staring in it." Reluctantly, I turned on the computer and the three of us sat there, watching scene after scene for the next several hours as Becky took on guy after guy and a few girls too. At one point, she was riding Darrell, Allen was fucking her ass and one of the Barcelona brothers was fucking her mouth. Dad sat there, shaking his head. "Well dad, now do you see why I want a divorce?" I asked. He couldn't speak, he just nodded.

Monday I called Lisa Gordon's office and told her assistant that I needed to see her. She said she had a short opening at 9:30. I brought my computer and two thumb drives containing copies of the phone messages and videos. They ushered me into a conference room, Lisa was there momentarily.

After pleasantries, I said, "Lisa, how soon can you serve papers on Becky? I'd also like to you to serve Darrell Johnson, her trainer at Sweet Springs Spa for alienation of affection for breaking up our marriage. Also, can you serve Sweet Springs Spa for alienation of affection for allowing their employee to have sexual relations with a customer? Is that possible?"

Lisa nodded and said, "As a matter of fact, I was going to ask you if you wanted me to do that? I can have my assistant draw them and we can have them ready to serve by noon tomorrow, will that work?" I nodded. "Good. Now I need all your assets and all your liabilities," she said, "Can you get them to me by this afternoon?" I said I would.

That afternoon, when I brought in the folder, Lisa was going over the assets and liabilities and she saw the new business loan. "What the hell is this?" she asked as she pulled the paper up, reading it over.

Lisa went over and over the papers, even to call and verify the notary's number then leaned back in her chair and said, "What was this loan for and how in the hell did you get Becky to sign for it?"

I lied to my lawyer and said, "I screwed up a guy's Ferrari and he's a bad dude and I had to come up with $150,000 cash quick. I took the papers to Becky and she signed them. I guess she didn't read them. A gal in her office notarized them. She has a copy and even sent one in to the I.R.S."

Shaking her head in disbelief, Lisa said, "Well, it looks like you each owe just over $76,000. How do you think Becky is going to take this?"

"About like Hiroshima," I said. I still hadn't turned on my phone.

Tuesday afternoon, I was in the back room at Abasco when I was buzzed by the front desk. I was pretty sure it was Becky. I didn't want the confrontation but knew it was unavoidable. Wishing I had a couple of Zanex, I walked to the lobby and could see the anger in Becky's eyes. "Let's go out front!" she demanded.

I sat in one of the lobby chairs and calmly said, "I'm fine right here, have a seat so we can talk."

"What the fuck is this, Kevin?" she asked, shoving the papers in my face.

"Didn't you read them, dear? I'm petitioning the court for divorce. I'm letting you go. You can now spend all your time with Darrell, Allen, Paulo, Antonio and all the rest. You no longer have to worry about me," I said.

Then those famous words of a cheater, "But I love you. With them it was only sex." Claire, our secretary looked at her, then at me and snickered. Becky shot her a dirty look.

"We need to talk. Why is your phone off?" Becky demanded.

"Becky, there is nothing more I have to say to you. Any further communication will be directed through my attorney, her information is on the paperwork. I suggest you obtain the services of your own attorney. I will be over this afternoon to pick up my things. I have arranged with the police department to have an officer there with me so please don't make a scene or cause trouble. It would be best if you weren't there. Are we clear on that?" I said calmly and clearly. She stormed out, tears streaming down her face.

A few days later, I received a call asking me to come into my lawyers office. I was seated across from Lisa and she was looking over paperwork then asked, "Kevin, I got a call from Becky's lawyer. She is claiming you defrauded her. She claims that the note she signed was for $15,000 but when I subpoenaed the records of the notary and from the I.R.S., it clearly shows you applied for $150,000. I've had two forensics specialists check it out and it wasn't altered. Can you explain it to me?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Maybe she needs glasses?" Lisa didn't appreciate my humor.

I was staying at my parents' house. One afternoon, as I got home from work, Becky's father Dave was there waiting for me. As he walked up, I could tell he wasn't very happy, his chest was puffed up and he was clenching a fist. "What's the big idea of divorcing Becky and saddling her with this big debt? Didn't I warn you about hurting my little girl?" he yelled.

"Calm down, Dave," I said, "I didn't want to divorce Becky but she didn't leave me much choice." Then I opened my computer and showed him the videos of her. Showing him short bits, making sure he heard the nasty parts and fast forwarding through the bits where she was taking on lots of guys then slowing down to where she was making disparaging remarks about her parents and those about me."

Now looking more like a deflated balloon, to me it seemed Dave was having trouble believing what he just watched. Then he put his hand on my shoulder and said, "I'm so sorry Kevin. We hoped that Becky had changed. She ran away at 15 with this biker dude after her and I got into a fight over her coming home late from a date. He got her into drugs and I don't know what else. Me and three Marine friends rescued her one night, kicking and screaming, saying she loved him. We moved down here to start a new life. I guess you just can't take the slut out of some women." He slowly walked to his car and drove away.

It took several months for my divorce to get to court, Becky kept fighting saying the loan shouldn't be partially her responsibility but the court said 50/50 so we each owed $76,000. Dave and Carol took out a second loan to pay back Becky's portion though they made her set up a promissory note to repay them.

Sweet springs had laid Darrell off as soon as they were served and it took almost a year for Lisa to negotiate a settlement, meanwhile I kept making minimum payments on my portion of the loan. I was very pleasantly surprised when Lisa called me one day and asked me to come in. Sitting across from her she handed me an envelope. I opened it and there was a check from her firm for $845,000. "What's this for?" I asked her.

"Well, we finally settled with Sweet Springs Spas. I had to take out the money left owing on your loan and my fees and this is what's left over," she said. Then she came around the desk and stood next to me and asked, "What in the hell did you really do with that money?"

I stood, putting her check in my wallet and said, "Let's just say it took a little Caribbean vacation. You're the one that told me this was a 50/50 state, assets and liabilities." Lisa swatted my butt as I walked out of her office. I thought I'd go look at houses, it was such a nice day.