Racey's Fucking Dreams

Story Info
Sister knows her brother likes her panties.
763 words
4.11
15.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please enjoy my entry for the 750 Word Project 2024.

---------------

The large, wooden house at the edge of town is empty. Except for me, lying on my bed, facing the ceiling. Except, I can't see the ceiling with the silky fabric of white panties over my face. I have its sweet, dusky, intoxicating crotch between my lips, tasting them over and over. I am stroking my hard cock, slowly. So much time for pleasure, this Friday evening. My sister is crashing at her friend's place while our parents are at a late show.

Racey! Mom and Dad named her after the 1970s band. They heard Some Girls playing when they first met and loved them since. She lives up to her name. Fast and funny, furious and fantastic. That is Racey, the life of every party, raven-haired, emerald eyes, demonic or angelic depending upon the light. Everyone remembers the day they first meet Racey. Except me, because I have known her all my life. My sweet sister is 20, just 18 months older than me.

I am tall, rugged, dark-haired, naked, stroking my throbbing cock, sucking and inhaling the precious fabric of her yesterday. Bliss! Ecstasy! Red fingernail! Her finger rests between my eyes. I hear myself squawk in surprise. Her panties fall aside.

She is here. Ninja skills. She is leaning over, looking at me, emerald eyes sideways to mine. "Enjoying yourself?"

I am so busted. Is this a word: ultra-busted? I stammer "Yes." But it sounds like another squawk. I lie still. My throbbing cock doesn't know what's going on and why the fun has stopped. My brain locks away one fact. She is not standing in the doorway screaming at me.

She turns her head so our eyes are level and breathes out slowly, "Is it little ole me you think about? When you..." she curls her fingers, gently shaking her hand.

So busted, helpless, can't lie, I stammer, "Yes." Once more, sounding like a squawk.

"I can't HEAR you," she sings the words loudly, teasing.

"Yes." I confess, "It's always you, only you." The truth falls out of me like silver dollars from a slot machine. Even if I first think of someone else, I always cum, thinking of Racey.

She stands straight now and I sense an internal struggle, or more, a weighty decision. "I've had a long day, a hot day, sitting in my office chair taking loads of phone calls from clients, always wanting answers. They run me off my feet." She is reaching under her short black skirt, pulling. "After lunch, I needed a pee, but another phone call, and I may have leaked a teeny bit. Before I drove home, I was surfing TikTok and saw a horny vid, which made me damp."

Only Racey has red underwear matching her nail varnish. She removes them and lays them on my face. Warm from her body heat, stabbing my nose with so many scents. Her red fingernail pushes the crotch between my teeth. "Suck on them, little brother, since you like them so much."

I yield and suck her panty crotch beneath her gaze.

"Aren't you going to..." she makes the hand motion again. I stroke my cock. It is rising once more.

"Tonight. After Mom and Dad go to bed, I will already be sleeping. I don't care what time it is, 2 or 3 in the morning, but I want you to come to my room." She pauses, so I nod. "You can wake me, but only one part of you is allowed to do it." Her red fingernail points into my panty-filled mouth. "Your tongue. Licking. My pussy." My eyes are wide, taking every detail. "I don't care how you do it, but I want the most delightful, gentle tongue session that will enter my dream while I sleep. I want to feel my hole and clit licked to orgasm right inside my fucking dreams!"

She spins on her heel, sashays out my doorway, vanishing into the hall.

My mind is a kaleidoscope of thoughts. Beautiful Racey, who I have lusted over for years, wants me to lick her out. But, I must do it her exact way, or else.

I can't sleep. Our parents arrive home. I hear them. Finally, they go to bed. I wait an hour. All is dead quiet. In the moonlight, I creep like a ninja beyond imagination. She is sprawled on her bed like a rag-doll. I approach her Gates of Heaven. My tongue is my sword, and I enter her fucking dreams.