Rachael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,574 Followers

Clamping her vaginal muscles firmly around his penis. She slowly lifted herself. Then ever so gently, lowered herself onto him again. Brian watched as her eyes burned with pure lust now. He desperately fought the urge to take one of her thick dark nipples in his mouth and suck it, he knew he couldn't, he had tormented and molested her breasts and nipples so much last night that it would be more pain than pleasure for her now. The color of her skin, now hiding the true extent of the bruises and bites he had placed on them and the moans of pleasure from her, as he did so. He rolled them both over Rachael locking her legs around his waist as she lay on her back.

"I need it as hard as you can. So slam it into me 'city boy'." Rachael said.

"I always thought us men were supposed to talk dirty to you." Said a grinning Brian.

Rachael just giggled and said, "Lover, you just saying thank you afterwards is dirty enough to make me wet for the rest of the day."

Brian started slow and watched as she pouted her lips, and then he smiled and slowly built up speed. Rachael had to hold the wall with her hands to stop being pushed any further up the bed; such was the force that Brian was thrusting into her. With one final thrust, Rachael unlocked her legs, wrapped her arms around Brian's neck and came so hard on his penis he thought he was going to go deaf with the moans coming from her; Rachael even moving her pelvic back and forth on his penis trying desperately to lengthen the duration of the orgasm he had just given her.

When they finally left the hotel, they had just enough time to go a few blocks to buy new clothes that actually had buttons and zips on them before they had to rush back to the radio station. Making it on the air with minutes to spare, Martin looked at Rachael when she made her entrance and laughed.

Then saying. "So it is true, you can get dragged through a hedge backwards and live to tell the tale."

The first part of the show there switchboard was inundated with listeners wanting to know how the dinner date went. Eventually Martin announce that nothing else is going on in this studio until Rachael spills the beans since he himself and half the city wants to know. The studio went quiet; Martin crossed his arms and just sat there a 'gotcha' grin on his face. Rachael looked through the glass at Brian; he just smiled back and nodded. Rachael felt her heart miss a beat; she knew how she felt about Brian, there night together made her understands now how he felt about her.

"Ladies, I'm taking this one home to meet the family, if he doesn't do the honorable thing then I may have to remind him us country folk have shotguns and know the word wedding." Responded Rachael; all the while staring at Brian though the glass.

Martin was the first out of his chair and held her in his arms, swinging her around the studio, whispering congratulations in her ear for fear of being overheard on-air and ruining his reputation as a shock jock. Even Alex made an appearance to shake hands. The papers soon got wind of it and surrounded the station waiting for pictures. Alex managed to get them out of the studio and in a car heading for Rachael's hometown minutes after the end of their show. They both stayed for a few days and although Brian missed the big city he tried not to show it. Rachael was so wrapped up in showing off her hunk she didn't notice.

The wedding was held in her hometown three months later. Martin came home for the wedding and once he and Andy got together. They reminisced well into the early hours, and many a bottle was drunk between them. Rachael refused to have anyone but Brian as a producer from then on. The station hit the number one slot for a full year; and then settled back into number two. Alex was happy, he had achieved what he had set out to do, and his instinct on hiring Rachael had proved to have been spot on. The years were good to both Rachael and Brian, four years on they still couldn't keep there hands off each other and got used to hearing 'get a room' from the staff at the station.

But Brian wasn't stupid, after a time he started to notice small things happening, the pictures in their apartment, slowly being replaced with landscapes, every minute they weren't at the station they were in the car and at the park or out in the country. At one point he cornered Martin and asked him. He only confirmed his own suspicions. Rachael was getting home sick; it was only Brian that was keeping her in the city now. When Brian was younger he went to the zoo on a school trip, he watched as a polar bear paced back and forth, when he asked the teacher why the bear was doing that, the teacher had told him the bear was stir crazy. He loved Rachael too much to see her go stir crazy.

So with the aid of Alex and Andy they hatched a plan. It was on one of their trips to see Andy that he sprung it all on her. Brian had taken Rachael down a road. Rachael had looked at him ready to laugh at him because she thought he was lost. It was when they arrived at the end of the lane, Andy and Alex where already there. Andy had sorted a parcel of land on the edge of town, when they told Rachael that the land was for their new house, she hugged them all and then burst into tears. It took Brain some time to calm her down before they could finish telling her the full plan.

Alex had done a deal with the town's small radio station. KTXM was upgrading their station; in return they were going to allow Rachael to broadcast from there. Alex had syndicated there show to six other radio stations now, the town got it for free, so now her father could hear what she got up to on the air. They had moved into their new house, one month, three weeks, five days and twelve hours ago. But hey who's counting. Brian still misses the city, but faced with the choice of no Rachael or a stir crazy Rachael, country life will win hands down every day. Of course there was other perks that he hadn't taken into consideration as well.

It was on one of those days when they just upped and went for a walk, the urge took them to a small line of hills that could be seen in the distance from their back porch, the day was warm and sunny and it turned out to be well worth the walk, both sat. Brian sat with his legs wide open and Rachael sat between his legs and leaned back so she was resting her back against his chest. Both looked out into the distance. There was no need for words; just looking out over the fields and up to the hills in the distance was putting Rachael totally at ease now. Brian knew she felt truly at home. The radio show was getting more and more listeners and people were used to seeing Rachael back home for good.

The contentment between them was such. They never noticed the clouds behind them getting darker and darker until the rain spots started to descend on them both. Yet rather than run for cover they continued to sit and look out over the ridge, the rain was warm and the moment was worth holding onto, so they just sat, Rachael tried to snuggle up even closer. Brian moved his hands inside her blouse and wrapped them around her breasts, her nipples hardened to his touch and he couldn't resist trying to make them harder.

Rachael tilted her hand to the side and softly kissed his arm and said, "You sure know what buttons to push, husband of mine."

He heard Rachael's breathing change slightly and felt her move her body away so she could put her hand behind her, then the sound of his zip being lowered and felt her fingers wrap around his penis. Brian lowered his head to her ear and gently nibbled it. A slow moan from Rachael was enough to tell him she was totally caught in the moment, as he continued to nibble on her ear. He undid the buttons of her blouse and freed her breasts and again cupped them in his hands, and slowly began to massage them; Rachael moved her fingers along his penis and slowly started to move the skin up and down.

By now Brian could hold back no longer and removed her rain soaked blouse, pulled her hand off of his penis, a low grown of disappointment escaped her lips as he moved around her body and gently laid her on her back, Brian moved one hand under her ass and she giggled. Smiling to herself she lifted herself slightly so he could, with the other hand he undid the button to her rain soaked shorts and in one move Brian pulled them from her. The rain still felt warm as it came to rest on Rachael's body making her skin tone silkier, her breasts were firm and the nipples so hard, the flatness of her stomach, the bulge of her pubic bone and those inviting lips, all just looked so arousing.

Brian lowered his face to her pussy lips he could smell her musk as it mixed with the rain and her body's anticipation of what he was going to do to it, instinctively she moved her legs further apart and lifted them onto his shoulders, he licked the outer lips, he heard her gasps and try to force more of her body towards him. Suddenly Brian plunged his tongue into her, and she groaned as he felt her hands on his head, as if forbidding him to move, again and again he stabbed his tongue into her. Attacking her clit with his tongue as he did so. He started to lick her inner walls and slowly worked his way towards her clitoris.

"I really need to figure out how you can do this to me so I can bottle it," Her voice sounding husky now, "and maybe sell it," a small giggle escaped her.

Brian run the whole length of his tongue around her clitoris, she arched her back, held his head in her hands as another mild orgasm pushed her towards a bigger orgasm, again he run his tongue around and then over her clitoris, Rachael's back arched again, waves of pleasure helping her juices run freely and Brian stabbing her pussy with his tongue drinking from her. Eventually lifting his head and looking at her, her eyes were closed and she was panting, her sweat was mixing with the rain totally covering her body, the dull brownness of her skin was now a soft shinning satin brown that seemed to amplify her beauty.

He still had Rachael's legs on his shoulders and as he moved up, Brian watched her pussy move with him, and then opened slightly, the brown/pinkness of her inner lips challenging him almost daring him, to do more to it. He placed his hardness against her, then entered her slowly watching her pussy lips envelope him to allow him in, then withdrew, and her pussy lips trying desperately to slow his withdraw. She let out a small whimper of disappointment, then a gasp as he entered her again, this time harder, then as deep as he could. Her legs now fell either side of his body as Rachael grabbed his head and lifted hers so there faces were inches apart. He looked deep into her big brown lust filled eyes.

She kissed him brutally hard, and then said, "I want you to fuck me deep and hard."

She then let him go and lay back on the ground. Brian lifted himself to his knees, there bodies still locked together, he could feel his penis rubbing the inside of her pubic bone as he moved, Brian took hold of her hips and withdrew as far as he dare and slammed hard into her, again and again. Rachael was moaning and panting as she came again, when he almost withdrew he would find the strength to go harder and deeper inside her when he returned. Rachael had moved her legs around him now, denying him an exit. Not that he wanted one. His wife was so hot at moments like this he wished he could stay here forever.

Brian could see her outer lips puffed up. Wrapping themselves around his penis covering it in juices from Rachael as again he slammed hard into her, her whole body arched again, his slow build up had taken its toll on her and one mighty orgasm took her from him, as she let out a deep throated scream and her legs relaxed there hold on him. Brian decided that he wanted more from her now. He pulled out of her and stood over her, she opened her eyes questioning why he had stopped, as Brian took his shirt off, she knelt in front of him and took his penis in her mouth, her tongue running along the underside, then the head of his penis, her hand went to his ass and with the added leverage, pulled his body towards her, taking as much of him in her mouth as she could.

As Brian looked down he instinctively knew where her other hand was, she was franticly rubbing her pussy her fingers making a sucking noise as they sometimes entered her, he withdrew his penis from her mouth, Brian was close to coming and wanted to make this moment last a little longer, he told Rachael to lay back down and masturbate, she smiled and winked at him, as she again laid back on the ground with her knees bent. He knelt down by her so he could get a good look. She turned to him.

"You want it all today don't you lover, ok you can watch but you can't touch." Saying it in mock seriousness and again winking at him.

They both knew it was all bravado, the chances of either of them keeping their hands off each other for any length of time was simply unimaginable. Rachael had always loved to masturbate. She once told him when he watched her, she would get more daring and enjoys it more, her eyes fluttered shut and her face was calm, first one hand moved around her outer lips, although they were already puffed up and full of blood they seemed to get bigger as her fingers gently run along them, her other hand was pressing down on her pubic bone, marking time, waiting. Her arousal state was already desperately high so it didn't take long for her to use her fingers to open her lips and plunge the fingers of her other hand inside.

She was rubbing hard on her clitoris now, Brian watched as her juices where running down her pussy, mixing with the rain and onto the grass where she lay, the sounds of squelching as she teased then abused her clitoris, just as her orgasm built itself up she would hold her clit between her forefinger and thumb and rub it hard. Then she stopped, her body arched and she let out a scream of pleasure, again her body arched and her legs clamped shut refusing to let her fingers move until she had received every last ounce of pleasure from them.

As she lowered her knees exhausted now, he knew it was his turn. He pulled her legs apart and pushing her hand away and sucked hard on her clit, Rachael wasn't expecting this and it sent her body shuddering towards another orgasm with the speed of an express train, her hand now on the back of his head. Her clit was so abused now but she wouldn't let that little nub of pleasure deny her more. One last time Brian sucked it into his mouth and Rachael screamed her orgasm from her very soul. They both rested for a moment.

Rachael desperately trying to suck oxygen into her body, as though that very lung full would re-energize her body enough give her the strength to pull yet another lung full into her. Brian now rested his head on her pubic bone and hips, his shoulder getting soaked from the mix of rain and cum that oozed from her. The warm gentle rain helping to cool poor Rachael's body, she was panting so hard now.

"Turn over I want you on all fours." Demanded Brian.

Again Rachael giggled and complied with him. Still on his knees he could see her vagina swollen as never before, juices just oozed from her. Brian held her hips no pre-amble was needed now, both had built up to this, Rachael had cum so much now, she was sore and exhausted, but refused to let her body stop, this man about to enter her meant more to her than any ache or pain, he was truly the love of her life and she desperately wanted him to cum so very deep inside her now. In one motion he forced himself into her, then again and again, harder and faster Rachael was loosing all sensation in her legs and he thought she may collapse in a heap on the floor, so he held her hips tight and continued forcing himself into her.

She was closing in on another orgasm and screamed at him, desperate that he fucked her even harder. He in turn kept forcing himself into her harder and faster. Brian could wait no longer and with one final push he buried himself as deep into her as he could and emptied himself into her, she screamed another orgasm and with little energy to do anything else, she flopped to the ground. His cum soaked penis slipped out of her, Rachael was on the ground gasping for air, a mix of her juices and his oozed from her swollen pussy lips, the warm gentle rain still beat down on there bodies mixing with there sweat.

Her chest was heaving as it tried so hard to pull oxygen into her exhausted body, Brian turned her over, laid on top of her, he interlocked there fingers and held both hands now on the ground above her head, with what little reserve of energy and will power she had left she lifted her legs and lowered her feet between his legs, locking him in. This man was going know where. Brian smiled and kissed her, reluctantly he let her hands go and her arms wrapped around him and she kissed him back harder. The warm steady rain running over there bodies as they just lay there, huddled in each other's arms. To them, the only place in the world they ever wanted to be.

It took them both some time now to summon up the energy to move, they dressed into their rain soaked clothes and headed back to the house, ran a bath and then soaked their mud covered bodies. Yes country life does have its perks, a hot and loving wife, clean air and an incredible amount of dirty sex. Every day he woke up with Rachael in his arms a smile on her face even when she is asleep. He used to wake at odd times just to see if the smile would still be there, it was. In his heart he knew he had made the right choice. Yes he still missed the city, but he knew as the days came and went the need for his beloved city diminished.

To someone like Rachael the big city was little more than a gilded cage, it took its toll on her and she fought back for as long and as hard as she could. But in her heart she is and always will be, a country girl.

markelly
markelly
2,574 Followers
12