Rachael Ch. 03: The University

Story Info
Rachael goes to the University.
1.2k words
4.33
2.9k
2

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3

THE UNIVERSITY

I had taken Dad's insurance money and placed it with an investment advisor. I told him what I wanted to do and that I wanted to make the money go as far as it was possible. By the time I graduated from the girl's school on the river I had spent a good bit of the money, but I was surprised to learn that my advisor had been making money for me almost as fast as I had been frugally spending it. I could afford to go to the in-state university and that's what I planned to do.

I couldn't go home that summer between schools. My mother didn't know I was living as a woman and I really didn't want to tell her. We exchanged letters and I told her I was going to the university and planned to go up early and find some work as well as a place to live. The school was lenient on the dormitory policy and as long as I kept my grades up and attended classes, they would allow me to live off campus. I didn't want to spend the money for a car, so I packed up my things and took the bus to the town that held state university. The bus station was in the middle of town and I could almost walk anywhere I needed to go. I went to a close by realtor and made my wishes known. The lady seemed nice and told me she had something for me.

I retrieved my things from the bus depot and moved into a third-floor efficiency with a private bath and not much else. I had enough money from Dad to keep me in school, but I needed work to afford a place to live and a little extra for food and fun.

I got a job working in a used car dealership selling cars. The owner needed a salesman. I needed a car and that caused our meeting in the first place. Instead of buying a car I went to work and had the privilege of driving anything on the lot. I was also pretty good at selling. He wasn't so sure about a woman selling cars but after I sold 3 cars the first weekend, he realized that I could sell. Time would make me an all-around car person. I could sell the cars, clean them, service them and deliver them. I also learned to do the financing with local banks for our buyers as well. It was a great deal for me and for the dealership, so we prospered.

I found a new bigger apartment not too far off campus, closer to the dealership and I worked all summer at my newfound vocation. The money was decent, and I was living a good life. What I didn't do was go out much, no dates. I was asked, but I just didn't know how to handle boys yet.

One day while I was parking cars on the lot for display, a girl came in looking to buy a car. We chatted a lot and after she selected a car and I got her a loan from the bank. She asked me if she could buy me a drink after work and I agreed. She came back later and picked me up in her new used car.

We went to an upscale lounge downtown that I had not seen before and we settled into a booth and ordered drinks and some appetizers. Two girls out on the town was not an un-natural thing so we watched the other patrons and chatted about girl stuff. She was a student too, going to summer school and living on campus at one of the sororities. We had drinks delivered to us on a couple of occasions by guys wanting to pick us up, but we didn't really hook up with anybody. That was fine by me and for some strange reason she wasn't interested either. I finally said something about her taking off with some guy who I thought really wanted her. She looked me square in the eye and said, "I don't do guys."

It had never occurred to me that she was gay. She was sweet and feminine. I was shocked to say the least.

Then she looked at me, got a serious look on her face and just said, "You interested in me?"

I picked my jaw up off the table and tried to think what to tell her. I was a little fuzzy from the alcohol, but I'm not stupid.

I said to her, "I am not what I appear to be. I am a transgender person."

She looked me with a grin and said, "You have a dick?"

"I do."

"Well I'll be damned," she said.

We started to laugh, and it soon turned into a roar. We decided to leave, and I invited her up to my apartment to chat about recent revelations. We stopped at the grocery store and got a roasted chicken and a six-pack of Bud and headed for the house.

Chicken, beer and conversation went on for a long time. She didn't believe me at first, thinking I did just not want her attention but after a couple of beers I showed her the proof. That of course led to more laughing. We laughed a lot that night. I told her I had never seen a real pussy and she showed me hers.

"I want one of those," I said.

We compared breast size and hip size, and everything else you could imagine. Soon we were naked and touching one another. I really liked being close to her, the skin-to-skin contact was great for me and she seemed to like it too. Without preamble she put her lips on mine and we kissed for a hot minute. I had kissed boys before but never a girl and it was so much softer and sweeter. I was enthralled. We decided to keep kissing for a while on the couch and soon we were both hot, buzzed and wanting something more.

I had been on hormones for many years and I no longer had casual erections. She started fondling me and her manipulations were causing my male equipment to respond properly. She said she had been with boys before, but didn't care for the way they treated her. Because I had breasts and looked and felt like a woman, she liked me. She didn't like boys. She asked me if I had been with a woman and I told her no, not ever.

"Are you turned off by me being a girl?" she said.

"No, I really kind of like it, you excite me in a way I have never felt before."

We decided to continue exploring each other with her doing most of the teaching. She went down on me and then showed me how to go down on her. We sucked each other's breasts, kissed a lot more and finally went to bed together. There was still something missing and she pulled me close to her, rolled up on top of me, sat up and pushed my penis up into her vagina. It was hot, slick and I just didn't know what to do. She had done this before and expertly guided me through the moves I needed to learn, and I helped her have an orgasm.

The lesson was short because I exploded almost as soon as she got started. She giggled, and we rolled up in the covers and went to sleep. We would try again later.